Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587716 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:03:21 PM

What a performance by Pakistan, after 14 overs Pakistan scored 80 runs without not getting any wicket, if all the things will go remain same then Pakistan is going to play at final, but they are very unpredictable team so no words will match with them. In cricket, anything can happen..

What a match where England lost to Pakistan. It was not that easy wicket of making 300=. Anything above 250 + would have being competitive and may have put some pressure on Pakistan. But they played well to win the match. Now lets see who wins tomorrow to enter finals.

It turned out to be fully once sided​ match, the morality and body language of English players was very low. Pakistan did a great job today and entered their first ever finals in champion's trophy.
Don't underestimate Bangla tigers but Indian players are in great form, let's see..

The trophy will be going to South Asia, it would have been better if England won today, but it seemed they were not interested. Very low quality performance, though they played pretty good previously in this tournament.

This Champions Trophy has been very unpredictable, but India is a strong team with great  form overall. Hope to see them win.
The Final would be then much more enjoyable, if India and Pakistan plays the final.

Ya now it is confirm that the final will be between India and Pakistan as tommorrow India will be the winner and they are going to final. England as always unlucky and lost the semifinal match on their home ground itself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:28:11 PM

Could you guys give me your personal lists for who you think the top teams are right now? Like top 3. Just looking to see what you guys think as of right now.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:23:09 PM

What a performance by Pakistan, after 14 overs Pakistan scored 80 runs without not getting any wicket, if all the things will go remain same then Pakistan is going to play at final, but they are very unpredictable team so no words will match with them. In cricket, anything can happen..

What a match where England lost to Pakistan. It was not that easy wicket of making 300=. Anything above 250 + would have being competitive and may have put some pressure on Pakistan. But they played well to win the match. Now lets see who wins tomorrow to enter finals.

It turned out to be fully once sided​ match, the morality and body language of English players was very low. Pakistan did a great job today and entered their first ever finals in champion's trophy.
Don't underestimate Bangla tigers but Indian players are in great form, let's see..

The trophy will be going to South Asia, it would have been better if England won today, but it seemed they were not interested. Very low quality performance, though they played pretty good previously in this tournament.

This Champions Trophy has been very unpredictable, but India is a strong team with great  form overall. Hope to see them win.
The Final would be then much more enjoyable, if India and Pakistan plays the final.

Ya now it is confirm that the final will be between India and Pakistan as tommorrow India will be the winner and they are going to final. England as always unlucky and lost the semifinal match on their home ground itself
no it is not conform, how can you ignore Bangladesh who have such a strong batting side. yes India has a strong batting line but their bowling is not as such satisfactory, and if India will bat first and if Bangladesh restricted them under 300, then there are chances for Bangladesh to win. and this time i will bet on Bangladesh where i will certainly get a low match rate, but still chance is there that Bangladesh will beat India.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:31:25 PM

I am speechless to see the performance of Pakistan,they just destroyed England with  stellar bowling performance and then chase the score with ease and win with eight wickets is just a incredible performance and if they could continue these sort of performance on a consistent basis they could be one of the best team in the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 09:12:19 PM

I am speechless to see the performance of Pakistan,they just destroyed England with  stellar bowling performance and then chase the score with ease and win with eight wickets is just a incredible performance and if they could continue these sort of performance on a consistent basis they could be one of the best team in the world.

Me too. Before the match, I was sure that England would win but watching them lose their wickets  and score barely 180 runs till the 44th over made me confident that they would lose this match. Their pace was too low and Pakistan bowled and batted well today. They managed to score 212 within 40 overs and did not even lose their wickets. Today everyone must be shocked by their performance. I guess they can win the title this time. They really look confident.

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:05:04 PM

Well well well, another day of cricket and another surprise is on our hands, Pakistan thrashing England did not expect that, This tournament's freakish behavior continues. Another bet goes down the drain, Any way tomorrow we have another important match. Hoping it will be a thriller, instead of it being a one sided match, my bets will be on india, should be a easy win for them, unless this tournament has another surprise up its sleeve.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

Well well well, another day of cricket and another surprise is on our hands, Pakistan thrashing England did not expect that, This tournament's freakish behavior continues. Another bet goes down the drain, Any way tomorrow we have another important match. Hoping it will be a thriller, instead of it being a one sided match, my bets will be on india, should be a easy win for them, unless this tournament has another surprise up its sleeve.
cricket is a game of chance and no one know about the result tell the end of the last ball. but still we predict about the match according to our own experience and analysis, and to me i think most of the people were betting on England because of their previous performance and the advantage of having home ground, but Pakistan always played well again England and this time they also show good performance and beat England. in next match i will like to choose India because of their strong batting line.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

The entire tournament was a surprise package and the underdogs were winning most of the matches and that is what happened today,will be see Pakistan and Bangladesh in the final,that would be crazy and Bangladesh winning the tournament,what i think in a real sense is we are going to have a crazy final ,bitter rivals in real world India and Pakistan going after the cup.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:32:58 PM

England looked like it has already lost after the first innings. They didn't even try to make a come-back, which was very un-expected.

Now I'm seeing the final of Pakistan & India with winner Pakistan. Smiley
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 10:54:31 PM

The entire tournament was a surprise package and the underdogs were winning most of the matches and that is what happened today,will be see Pakistan and Bangladesh in the final,that would be crazy and Bangladesh winning the tournament,what i think in a real sense is we are going to have a crazy final ,bitter rivals in real world India and Pakistan going after the cup.

Yes this tournament has had a lot of surprises so far and again another surprise with Pakistan beating England easily on England's home soil. We must say also that the weather has played it's part as well in this tournament helping some of the teams along the way. I'm actually hoping Bangladesh beat India and make it to the final and also win as it would be good for cricket seeing a lower ranked team win a tournament like this.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 11:47:05 PM

Yes this tournament has had a lot of surprises so far and again another surprise with Pakistan beating England easily on England's home soil. We must say also that the weather has played it's part as well in this tournament helping some of the teams along the way. I'm actually hoping Bangladesh beat India and make it to the final and also win as it would be good for cricket seeing a lower ranked team win a tournament like this.

I'm hoping the same. With so much happening in this Champions trophy, Bangladesh have a good record of beating India on Final stages and with their current performance, They can do that. Anyway, with Pakistan in final, It would be a great match to watch.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:56:01 PM

It is turning out to be an interesting final,if India could defeat Bangladesh ,it will be a huge final as it is rare to see India playing against Pakistan because of political reason and if India could reach the final then it would be a dream match,two rival team fighting for the trophy,i am sure it will be a highly anticipated final and let the best team win.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

England looked like it has already lost after the first innings. They didn't even try to make a come-back, which was very un-expected.

Now I'm seeing the final of Pakistan & India with winner Pakistan. Smiley

Runs were not sufficient to defend the match but England bowling performance was very bad compared to Pakistan team. Pakistan at 8th position in current world ranking but they did a miracle to reach this final.

In today's match if India plays a normal match without taking much pressure then it will be an easy match to win. But they take more pressure then they can make a lot of mistakes and Bangladesh can take the advantage of it. But match washed out due to rain then who will qualify for the finals?
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

It is turning out to be an interesting final,if India could defeat Bangladesh ,it will be a huge final as it is rare to see India playing against Pakistan because of political reason and if India could reach the final then it would be a dream match,two rival team fighting for the trophy,i am sure it will be a highly anticipated final and let the best team win.

If India defeats Bangladesh, this match's viewership would shoot through the roof. Even when India played Pakistan in the league stages, the fans of both teams got worked up into a frenzy.
The only other similar match that I can think of is the T20 final in the inaugural T20 World Cup. India managed to win that one.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:26:44 AM

Today we have a match between India v bangaladesh, sure India going to win the match but after this match the final like India v Pakistan, this is mostly high voltage game I can't wait see that.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:29:42 AM

If India defeats Bangladesh, this match's viewership would shoot through the roof. Even when India played Pakistan in the league stages, the fans of both teams got worked up into a frenzy.
The only other similar match that I can think of is the T20 final in the inaugural T20 World Cup. India managed to win that one.

While there is no doubt that India is the overwhelming favourites to win this match, I would not be surprised if it goes to a close contest, Bangladesh are not a minor team anymore, they have caused upsets and on a given day they can cause a upset. India has the upper hand but let's not forget what Sri Lanka did to them, easily chased a 300+ target so to call on this game, it would be very difficult until few overs, would advise caution in this game be careful when you play, my prediction India wins by a close margin.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

While there is no doubt that India is the overwhelming favourites to win this match, I would not be surprised if it goes to a close contest, Bangladesh are not a minor team anymore, they have caused upsets and on a given day they can cause a upset. India has the upper hand but let's not forget what Sri Lanka did to them, easily chased a 300+ target so to call on this game, it would be very difficult until few overs, would advise caution in this game be careful when you play, my prediction India wins by a close margin.

India is a strong team no question in this, but Bangladesh is not a weak team like before. They are improved lot in their performance. They beat NZ team in qualifying match. And their batting lineup is very strong. India must take early wickets to restrict Bangladesh batsman otherwise they can able to chase or give target more than 280 runs. Yes, India will win but close margin.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:52:51 AM

Well the accuweather shows a zero percent chance of rain but it will be cloudy, so we will have some overs on our hand even if it rains a lot. In case of total wash out, i don't know what the rules are for the team to proceed. May be nrr will come into effect?
Devboy

Activity: 247

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

Bangladesh has definitely worked very hard to reach the semi-finals and they surely deserve all the plaudits for making it this far, but defeating an Indian team which seems to have almost all bases covered looks like too long a stretch. India has a very settled and vastly experienced squad, they are playing at familiar surroundings and have been in very good ODI form recently, and all these factors give them a clear upper hand in this contest.
iram3130
Legendary

Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Bangladesh has definitely worked very hard to reach the semi-finals and they surely deserve all the plaudits for making it this far, but defeating an Indian team which seems to have almost all bases covered looks like too long a stretch. India has a very settled and vastly experienced squad, they are playing at familiar surroundings and have been in very good ODI form recently, and all these factors give them a clear upper hand in this contest.

I don't think anyone has taken this match seriously except for Indian​ team, Bangladeshi players attitude is negative, the Twitter wars are on and the trending topic is IndvsPak.
India won the toss and elected to bowl, they'll want to restrict the tigers below 200. Let's see.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 [562] 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: