Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587739 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:01:09 AM

Tomorrow is the start of the 1st test match between Bangladesh and Australia. This will be an interesting 2 test series as it won't be an easy task for Australia playing on their pitches. Australia did perform well in the recent test series against India so they have learned a lot playing on these Asian pitches now but still it won't be easy and I wonder if the recent pay dispute will have an effect on the Australian players. I think it will be a close fought series which any team can win but I am hoping Australia can win as they need to find some form heading into the Australia summer of cricket where they face England for the Ashes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:31:01 AM

England scored less runs this time in the test match. Just 258 and now WI have lost 1 wicket for just 12 runs. Although WI is the weaker team, their bowlers played really well by restricting England to a score below 260. They were 71 for 4 and had Ben Stokes not to get those crucial 100 runs, the score would be less than 200. The other batsmen just came and left. Roach and Gabriel played fabulously in getting those wickets. Hope that I get to see WI win this game but chances are pretty less.
whatever the performance of England batting they will perform on the bowling side. I think West Indies will not get any opportunity to lead the result of this match. England has enough strength to dominate this match though they have scored less runs. already West Indies has lost 1 wicket by scoring less than 10 runs.

In this match, England batsman didn't do a good job except for Stokes and Root. Most of other batsman got out very cheaply and the credit should go to the WI bowlers who manage to put England under pressure. But WI batsman needs to do a good job to build a good total otherwise England will again manage come back in this match easily. WI batsman just needs to concentrate on building good partnerships slowly instead of going for scoring fast.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

Tomorrow is the start of the 1st test match between Bangladesh and Australia. This will be an interesting 2 test series as it won't be an easy task for Australia playing on their pitches. Australia did perform well in the recent test series against India so they have learned a lot playing on these Asian pitches now but still it won't be easy and I wonder if the recent pay dispute will have an effect on the Australian players. I think it will be a close fought series which any team can win but I am hoping Australia can win as they need to find some form heading into the Australia summer of cricket where they face England for the Ashes.

I don't think it will be a close match between these two teams. I do agree that Bangladesh will be doing good in their home grounds but Australia many players are playing in IPL and they are used to these spin pitches. So they are the favourite team to win this match but they may need to put more effort to win because Bangladesh will not give up so easily.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:31:55 AM

England scored less runs this time in the test match. Just 258 and now WI have lost 1 wicket for just 12 runs. Although WI is the weaker team, their bowlers played really well by restricting England to a score below 260. They were 71 for 4 and had Ben Stokes not to get those crucial 100 runs, the score would be less than 200. The other batsmen just came and left. Roach and Gabriel played fabulously in getting those wickets. Hope that I get to see WI win this game but chances are pretty less.
whatever the performance of England batting they will perform on the bowling side. I think West Indies will not get any opportunity to lead the result of this match. England has enough strength to dominate this match though they have scored less runs. already West Indies has lost 1 wicket by scoring less than 10 runs.

In this match, England batsman didn't do a good job except for Stokes and Root. Most of other batsman got out very cheaply and the credit should go to the WI bowlers who manage to put England under pressure. But WI batsman needs to do a good job to build a good total otherwise England will again manage come back in this match easily. WI batsman just needs to concentrate on building good partnerships slowly instead of going for scoring fast.
All England team out very cheaply but still they have good chance in this match because current West Indies team batting is not good enough to give any challenge its need some good performances from top order if they succeeded then we can hope they will fight in this match because bowlers already done good job and give them chance to fight here for pride
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:24:09 PM

I hope West indies doesn't collapses like earlier, they have a real chance in this game now, but England are giving them a tough fight. I hope this will be a close match, my bets are on England on thou.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

WI are not at 161 for 3 and they require 96 more runs with 7 wickets left to atleast to cover up the first innings of England and make some extra runs. Brathwaite and SD Hope are playing quite well to chase down the runs but the other batsmen were terrible to get out at less than 5 runs. They need better players at the top order to win these matches. I guess they'll manage to get the score and put up an extra 50 runs atleast but to win the match they would need to put up atleast 250 runs in the first innings which seems too tough for them.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

WI are not at 161 for 3 and they require 96 more runs with 7 wickets left to atleast to cover up the first innings of England and make some extra runs. Brathwaite and SD Hope are playing quite well to chase down the runs but the other batsmen were terrible to get out at less than 5 runs. They need better players at the top order to win these matches. I guess they'll manage to get the score and put up an extra 50 runs atleast but to win the match they would need to put up atleast 250 runs in the first innings which seems too tough for them.
Today West Indian batsmen doing more then expect ions from them Brathwait and Hope both playing very positive cricket Brathwait just completed Hundred which is great achievement from him now if these both spend some more time on crease and added more runs then they can bring England bowlers under pressure if these both succeeded to add 75+ more runs then this could very interesting 
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

I don't think it will be a close match between these two teams. I do agree that Bangladesh will be doing good in their home grounds but Australia many players are playing in IPL and they are used to these spin pitches. So they are the favourite team to win this match but they may need to put more effort to win because Bangladesh will not give up so easily.

Bangladesh have come up as a really good team in recent times and they will  make hard for the Australian batsmen to score runs as they will be having an advantage of home ground and also support from the crowd and I won't be surprised if Bangladesh defeats Australia in Test Series as it won't be that easy to score runs on this pitches.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:07:47 PM

West Indies have already taking a 71 run lead and they have 5 wickets in hand. It is good to see such a strong comeback from West Indies, after they managed to lose 19 wickets in a single day in the previous test.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:07:07 PM

West Indies have already taking a 71 run lead and they have 5 wickets in hand. It is good to see such a strong comeback from West Indies, after they managed to lose 19 wickets in a single day in the previous test.

Nope, they are not back, but for today's performance, all credit goes only 2 batsman Kraigg Brathwaite and Shai Hope. These two players made WI proud in this test match. Others out for just single digit. Brathwaite made an excellent century and out for 134 runs but Hope is still playing 147 runs i think he will make double century tomo.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:09:16 PM

Bangladesh have come up as a really good team in recent times and they will  make hard for the Australian batsmen to score runs as they will be having an advantage of home ground and also support from the crowd and I won't be surprised if Bangladesh defeats Australia in Test Series as it won't be that easy to score runs on this pitches.
Tomorrow will be a historical moment. A very long time were passed Australian Cricket team comes for a test series. This series will be challenging for the both teams.I just hope the rain will not win in the match.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

Tomorrow will be a historical moment. A very long time were passed Australian Cricket team comes for a test series. This series will be challenging for the both teams.I just hope the rain will not win in the match.

Its gonna be tough conditions for Australians as they played last test series against India and lost badly and the conditions here in Bangladesh would be somewhat similar to India so it will never be easy for Australians to cope up with conditions but as its a great team this series gonna be really interesting and Bangladesh will surely put their hard efforts to make an positive impression.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Its gonna be tough conditions for Australians as they played last test series against India and lost badly and the conditions here in Bangladesh would be somewhat similar to India so it will never be easy for Australians to cope up with conditions but as its a great team this series gonna be really interesting and Bangladesh will surely put their hard efforts to make an positive impression.

It is true That Australians main problem is facing against the spinners in Asian condition, but due to IPL format playing and now even they have played in BPL league so i dont think their will much problem for them. But Bangladesh have very good in home ground and recent series win spirit will make them to show more strong performance.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:07:31 PM

It is true That Australians main problem is facing against the spinners in Asian condition, but due to IPL format playing and now even they have played in BPL league so i dont think their will much problem for them. But Bangladesh have very good in home ground and recent series win spirit will make them to show more strong performance.

We may see Australian team struggling against the spinners no doubt they are very good players of spin but condition will play an key role and if they adjust with it and can manage to have a good partnership then they will survive but Bangladesh will try to create more pressure from the spinners and it will not be too easy to score runs in this conditions.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:08:40 AM

The third one-day match between Indian and SL is going to happen today. Even India looks the very strong team to win this match but after seeing SL last match bowling performance they may give some surprise today as well. SL should try to win at least one match to gain the confidence level for the next series to start. They keep on losing all the matches for quite long time.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 12:17:46 AM

Australia didn't lose badly in India, they didn't in last years Sri Lanka tour but not against India. It was actually a tough fought out series between India and Australia with Australia even winning the 1st test match easily and they were very unlucky in the other test matches not to win as they had their chance to win and were in front of India on most of the occasions in the series. Australia are playing a lot better on Asian pitches now since the Sri Lanka tour so the Bangladesh 2 test series should really worry them too much but still it will be tough batting for Australia which is why it will be a tough fought out series between the two teams. Can't wait for it to start in a few hours from now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:59:10 AM

The third one-day match between Indian and SL is going to happen today. Even India looks the very strong team to win this match but after seeing SL last match bowling performance they may give some surprise today as well. SL should try to win at least one match to gain the confidence level for the next series to start. They keep on losing all the matches for quite long time.

It has become much more closely fought. Sri Lanka would have won the previous ODI, had Dhoni not stood like a wall in their path. This would have given them confidence for the next match.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:08:43 AM

It has become much more closely fought. Sri Lanka would have won the previous ODI, had Dhoni not stood like a wall in their path. This would have given them confidence for the next match.
Certainly , the skipper mentioned that they believe they can win a match against India now so that's a good news . Although I am supporting India I wish SL to win this match because it will make the series more interesting .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:09:53 AM

329 runs for five wickets is a very good total in the first innings but the bad thing is all these runs scored by only two players and other four players altogether failed to score even 15 runs. It looks like a lottery for them but still, it is good to come back from WI team. They should add another 100 runs in this first innings and should bowl well in the second innings to win this match.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:48:20 AM

West indies now clearly have an advantage right now with a 71 lead they can only expand that tomorrow. If they can take it to around 150-200 they will be in a commanding position, England will only have the option to bat out their second innings which will be a challenge in it self. I am impressed with west indies to say the least. Interesting match ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: