Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 1094 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587649 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:39:49 AM

Mu retains thier top spot and will have the added benefit of reaching the final as they will have one extra match if they lose in semis . KKR on other hand will feel disappointed since they could have clinched the match inspite of losing regular wickets . Let's see who is te 4 th team to reach in semis . Will it be Punjab or Pune?

Today's match between Rising Pune Supergiant and Kings XI Punjab will decide the 4th spot. And another match between Delhi Daredevils and RCB is just for name sake because both teams can't make it to next round and RCB is fixed to the last spot in points table. But I feel that Punjab may give surprise today and they may qualify for next round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:10:34 AM

Mu retains thier top spot and will have the added benefit of reaching the final as they will have one extra match if they lose in semis . KKR on other hand will feel disappointed since they could have clinched the match inspite of losing regular wickets . Let's see who is te 4 th team to reach in semis . Will it be Punjab or Pune?

Today's match between Rising Pune Supergiant and Kings XI Punjab will decide the 4th spot. And another match between Delhi Daredevils and RCB is just for name sake because both teams can't make it to next round and RCB is fixed to the last spot in points table. But I feel that Punjab may give surprise today and they may qualify for next round.

Any ideas on who will be on no. 1 spot this IPL season. I had alot of expectations from RCB but looks like their strong side(betting) proved worthless this season.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:00:56 AM

Any ideas on who will be on no. 1 spot this IPL season. I had alot of expectations from RCB but looks like their strong side(betting) proved worthless this season.
RCB was the disappointment of the season as they struggled with the bat even with a world class batting line up,they could not manage to perform like a team and it was a humiliating time for Kohli as a captain as he could not do anything to change the fate of his team.Mumbai is leading the table this year.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:25:22 AM

Today we have Rising Pune Supergiant vs Kings XI Punjab and a must win situation for Punjab and i think they will win the match but they have to improve their fielding as they dropped catches in their last match and even Maxwell was sloppy in the field and another RCB match ,no hopes what so ever for RCB to win the match.Just stopped watching their matches as all their matches are boring.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:31:52 AM

Such a tense day today for both Pune and Kings who need to desperately win this game to qualify. Kings have won back to back three games while even Pune have been winning big matches. Today Stokes, Dhoni, Smith from Pune and Singh, Marsh, Sharma and Maxwell from Kings XI will be the ones to watch out for. Only thing that may matter is the game is in Pune.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

Such a tense day today for both Pune and Kings who need to desperately win this game to qualify. Kings have won back to back three games while even Pune have been winning big matches. Today Stokes, Dhoni, Smith from Pune and Singh, Marsh, Sharma and Maxwell from Kings XI will be the ones to watch out for. Only thing that may matter is the game is in Pune.

Looks like supergiants have gotten better of Kings XI. 56 for 6 after 10 overs is a pretty good sign for supergiants. I want them to win because they have the strength to defeat KKR in the eliminator.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:08:22 PM

Looks like supergiants have gotten better of Kings XI. 56 for 6 after 10 overs is a pretty good sign for supergiants. I want them to win because they have the strength to defeat KKR in the eliminator.
Do or Die match for both teams, but Punjab failed in batting. They got all out for just 73 runs. Superb bowling from supergiants. And now this match become one sided game Pune will qualify semi finals. Today's another match RCB vs. DD both teams out of this tournaments lets RCB at least win his last match, or they will lose this game also.
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

Do or Die match for both teams, but Punjab failed in batting. They got all out for just 73 runs. Superb bowling from supergiants. And now this match become one sided game Pune will qualify semi finals. Today's another match RCB vs. DD both teams out of this tournaments lets RCB at least win his last match, or they will lose this game also.
Pune scored 36 runs in 5 overs no wicket loss. they need 38 runs from 15 overs. I think within 10 overs the match will finish. This is a bad performance from Punjab. I was not expected this game will become one side. Anyway, RPS will take 2nd place to win this game. They will get one more chance to reach finals.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

Pune scored 36 runs in 5 overs no wicket loss. they need 38 runs from 15 overs. I think within 10 overs the match will finish. This is a bad performance from Punjab. I was not expected this game will become one side. Anyway, RPS will take 2nd place to win this game. They will get one more chance to reach finals.

Pune absolutely smashed Punjab to get into the finals today. Punjab could score only 73 in virtually a knock out match. An all round bowling performance by Pune. And the runs were knocked off in only 12 overs.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

I didn't see the table before and after this win supergiants are at top 2 and will face the first qualifier directly.
Sunrisers vs Knight riders will be a tough match in the eliminator.

I hope RCB show some class batting today with Gayle hitting some massive sixes, it would be better if they don't lose any wickets in the power play and get a win.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

I just made a stupid decision to wage a bet on NewZealand vs Ireland match in a parlay and i never thought NZ will be playing with a bench team, i am bit worried about the new bowlers NZ is experimenting in this match as they are not picking up wickets like i wish and Ireland does have a long batting line up and if they could put a good partnership they could defeat NZ.Rain has stopped play for now and i really wish they call off the match. Smiley
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

It is official rps is going to face kkr in the eliminator and i'm really disappointed from the play of kxip as it is worst than expected
Second match is really useless and i don't even think rcb is going to win with a target like this , even if they win they will end up on 8th place this season , and will be the team with the worst performance with players like kohli , ab de villiers , gayle and many more.
rcb vs dd @dd odds 1.85 stake 10$ return 18.5$
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

I didn't see the table before and after this win supergiants are at top 2 and will face the first qualifier directly.

I hope RCB show some class batting today with Gayle hitting some massive sixes, it would be better if they don't lose any wickets in the power play and get a win.
Anyhow the winning chance of RPS is increasing to higher extent than the past days. Because as everyone expect it has moved to the playoffs. What's been important is the luck, however the batsmen hit hard or the bowlers bowl well. In my view RPS seems to be the luckiest to get the trophy.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

Great to see Pune defeat Punjab so easily in such an important match . Now they have two chances to the final and I don't know why but I feel they will defeat MI too on 16th and will be the first to reach the final .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:19:58 PM

RCB vs. Delhi, finally RCB won by 10 runs in last game of this IPL league matches. Very exciting game till the end. And end overs Shami gave good entertainment to the crowd he scored 21 runs from 9 balls.  RCB fans are happy after a long time. Congrats RCB. Next week playoffs will start I think Mumbai and Pune will play in finals.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:30:01 PM

Anyhow the winning chance of RPS is increasing to higher extent than the past days. Because as everyone expect it has moved to the playoffs. What's been important is the luck, however the batsmen hit hard or the bowlers bowl well. In my view RPS seems to be the luckiest to get the trophy.

RPS have won these games easily. The ones with RCB and today's match did not much prove their bowler's potential but rather the weakness of the opposite team. Today's match was totally a one-sided match and the ground too was tough for the batsmen of Kings XI. Pune know their ground better. The matches with Mumbai Indians were their best wins but their run rate proves that they win the matches towards the end rather than convincingly like today's match. I just hope that they win the semifinals and then enter the finals.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:28:24 PM

I am really shocked to see RCB winning a match against Delhi.Never bothered watching their matches after a string of terrible and boring performance and i did loose a lof of bets because of the stupid game play and irresponsible performance by the players.I am sure all of the matches played by them are fixed.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:54:24 PM

Roston Chase is batting really well and the last wicket partnership is trying to take the game away from Pakistan. I am really impressed with the performance of Chase because i remember him denying India a win in their home series by batting a marathon innings and now he is replicating the same against Pakistan.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:18:56 PM

With just one over left in the match Gabriel got too excited a lost his wicket and Pakistan won the match,it was a good battle from Chase who played one of the best innings of his career and thought he could rescue the team but he needed someone to back him up and none could do that,the last hour of the match was really interesting,good farewell match for Misbah and Younis.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

I am really shocked to see RCB winning a match against Delhi.Never bothered watching their matches after a string of terrible and boring performance and i did loose a lof of bets because of the stupid game play and irresponsible performance by the players.I am sure all of the matches played by them are fixed.

Even in yesterday's match also only Gayle and Virat score some decent runs and rest of the players got out very cheaply. Somehow Delhi also didn't play so well otherwise it is also not that high score match. Still, RCB finishes this session at the bottom of the points table. They need to change the leadership and find good bowlers for the next session to defend some decent score.
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 1094 »
  Print  

Jump to: