Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587793 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:29:22 PM

Now England require just 64 from 48 balls and they still have 4 wickets in hand. If they manage to retain their wickets, the score is not that big to get but a wicket can change things again. Fran is really playing well now and needs to stick around till the end. Still wish that India wins and manages to get her wicket.

I dont think that they can chase it down, because they are not able to play spinners and now the run rate has gone past 8.36, and still main bowlers overs are left.

South Africa won the match losing only one wicket and Srilanka lost it very badly
England lost the match they got all out for 246 runs, and India won the match by 35 runs. Indian women's showed all round performance and won this game easily. Actually, they had a chance to make 300 runs but last 10 overs they scored 80 runs. The Indian openers played fantastic innings both batsman had an opportunity to a make century, but both missed easy chance. Congrats India good start.

Really happy to see the woman's team also performing well and making a score above 280. I knew they would win once Fran got out as she was the only one who could manage to make runs. Shrubsole tried to make runs but failed and got out early, else they still had just a chance to get the score but already 9 wickets had fallen. Tough luck for the England team but they too played well while the runs were just too much for them to get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JemmaColin

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Now England require just 64 from 48 balls and they still have 4 wickets in hand. If they manage to retain their wickets, the score is not that big to get but a wicket can change things again. Fran is really playing well now and needs to stick around till the end. Still wish that India wins and manages to get her wicket.

I dont think that they can chase it down, because they are not able to play spinners and now the run rate has gone past 8.36, and still main bowlers overs are left.

South Africa won the match losing only one wicket and Srilanka lost it very badly
England lost the match they got all out for 246 runs, and India won the match by 35 runs. Indian women's showed all round performance and won this game easily. Actually, they had a chance to make 300 runs but last 10 overs they scored 80 runs. The Indian openers played fantastic innings both batsman had an opportunity to a make century, but both missed easy chance. Congrats India good start.

Really happy to see the woman's team also performing well and making a score above 280. I knew they would win once Fran got out as she was the only one who could manage to make runs. Shrubsole tried to make runs but failed and got out early, else they still had just a chance to get the score but already 9 wickets had fallen. Tough luck for the England team but they too played well while the runs were just too much for them to get.
I would like to see some variety of eori and put the women's team against the men's team. It seems to me that today women are even stronger than men in cricket. Of course you can not predict any results here are the games, but it seems to me that in some cases, women can give very huge head start to men.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:45:24 PM

I would like to see some variety of eori and put the women's team against the men's team. It seems to me that today women are even stronger than men in cricket. Of course you can not predict any results here are the games, but it seems to me that in some cases, women can give very huge head start to men.

I think this is sports and comparing woman and men cricket is really same as both on their respective field are good and comparison between them is not good. But it is true that Indian Woman cricket team is going very strong in all division and they are the strong contender of winning the world cup 2017.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:00:51 PM

South Africa won the match losing only one wicket and Srilanka lost it vey badly
Today first day of women cricket world cup starts from big shock for home team they fail to chase very good target set by Indian team they was on top all time and done great job in batting they need to improve in fielding if they want to go through for some high spot in this mega event
In second match New Zealand beat Sri Lanka in one sided match by nine wickets tomorrow we have two another matches Australia vs West Indies and South Africa vs Pakistan
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:28:52 PM

I am not a fan of women's cricket because the opportunity to watch those matches are limited as most of the matches are not televised ,since it is a world cup i am sure it will be in some channel or the other,is there any web channel that telecast the women's world cup and is there any betting sites giving odds .

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:36:56 PM

I am not a fan of women's cricket because the opportunity to watch those matches are limited as most of the matches are not televised ,since it is a world cup i am sure it will be in some channel or the other,is there any web channel that telecast the women's world cup and is there any betting sites giving odds .
Currently no bitcoin betting site offering odds for This mega Women Cricket World Cup but bet365 is offering for tomorrow matches  we have odds South Africa 1.44 Pakistan 2.50  Australia 1.16 West Indies 5.00
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

Today have another two good matches to watch. The second one-day match between West Indies and India. The last match was washed out due to rain and this match mostly India will again perform better than WI team to win this match.

The third T20 match between England and South Africa. This series is a draw because both teams have won one match each. So now this match is crucial for both teams to win the series. I expect it will be a good match to watch. Difficult to guess the winner but England got a better chance to win.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:46:17 AM

Today have another two good matches to watch. The second one-day match between West Indies and India. The last match was washed out due to rain and this match mostly India will again perform better than WI team to win this match.

The third T20 match between England and South Africa. This series is a draw because both teams have won one match each. So now this match is crucial for both teams to win the series. I expect it will be a good match to watch. Difficult to guess the winner but England got a better chance to win.

Winners are difficult to predict in both the matches. I think both of them will be a high scorer match and would bet for that.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:00:47 AM

Winners are difficult to predict in both the matches. I think both of them will be a high scorer match and would bet for that.
I will go for WI to win the match because the pre-live odds are very impressive and also going for SA to win the match Smiley

Parlaying is the worst idea so going for individual bets is profitable is we manage to won either one of those.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

I will go for WI to win the match because the pre-live odds are very impressive and also going for SA to win the match Smiley

Parlaying is the worst idea so going for individual bets is profitable is we manage to won either one of those.
You took the risk to picking West Indies but suppose if you win your bet it is a huge profit for you the odds are favourable for India in this match. To performance wise India is strong, but WI is playing at home let's see who will win my guess is India. Eng vs. SA this is an unpredictable match both teams are strong I think South Africa will win this match and series.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

Bad news for today's match, There is a chance of rain and by the looks of it, this one too might get washed off between Indian and West Indies, Any way still hoping to get a match today, If its around 35 Overs each, We might have a cracker of a game on our hand, Any way my bets are on India, As for women match Pak Vs South Africa, South Africa should win this quiet easily.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

Bad news for today's match, There is a chance of rain and by the looks of it, this one too might get washed off between Indian and West Indies, Any way still hoping to get a match today, If its around 35 Overs each, We might have a cracker of a game on our hand, Any way my bets are on India, As for women match Pak Vs South Africa, South Africa should win this quiet easily.
Ho again rains OMG why these people will arrange matches in a rainy season. It's ok i have one more game SA vs ENG final T20 match this is very interesting game my fav team is England.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:38:14 PM

Ho again rains OMG why these people will arrange matches in a rainy season. It's ok i have one more game SA vs ENG final T20 match this is very interesting game my fav team is England.

We can't blame anyone for this, Cuz We can't predict weather with 100% surety. There will always be uncertainty with weather, Unless we develop a technology to actually control the weather. Any way coming back to cricket, Yup hoping it will be a cracker of a match.. It is kind of a finale, But My Bets will be on England, They are playing aggressive cricket for a while now. South Africa is looking a bit Rusty but its cricket any thing can happen.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

It looks like the West Indies vs India match will be played, although the number of overs have been reduced to 45. India are batting first and it will be interesting to see if the openers get off to a flyer again. Both teams have not changed their playing XI.

iram3130
Legendary

Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

It looks like the West Indies vs India match will be played, although the number of overs have been reduced to 45. India are batting first and it will be interesting to see if the openers get off to a flyer again. Both teams have not changed their playing XI.

Yes, the match will be started in about 15 minutes and I hope this match will be a full match. Chances of rain is more right now and India needs to hit hard from the beginning.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

Man, we're living in 21st century, weather is predictable months before.

ICC should take this matter seriously and only place matches at places where the weather is clear. Roll Eyes
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

Rain hit game again and now its 43 overs match where WI after winning is bowling. This may again be washed out due to rains if it starts raining later in the day. Well this is not good as we already cannot see 50 overs match instead should be only T20 due to rainy season in WI.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

Rain hit game again and now its 43 overs match where WI after winning is bowling. This may again be washed out due to rains if it starts raining later in the day. Well this is not good as we already cannot see 50 overs match instead should be only T20 due to rainy season in WI.

As for me, nothing terrible has happened. You where always beaten in bowling. And the fact that cricket is very difficult to predict something, it only increases the interest in this game.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Thekool1s
Legendary

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

England has made 181 in 20 overs. They were of to a flyer, but south africa has bowled well in the last 10 overs. On one stage it was looking like England will score around 220 but RSA has restricted England well. This will be a cracker. 10 minutes till the match continues..
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:36:43 PM

@Thekool1s it is going to be an interesting match as South Africa has a very good batting line up who could chase this score,all they need is a good start but they have already lost their first wicket,the main player who could make any difference are ABD and David Miller.
Pages: « 1 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 [573] 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: