Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587825 times)
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:09:25 AM

Sri Lankan team is lacking experienced player and those who are playing tests don't have much experience and on the other hand India have good players who have better experience and I am sure that India will win second test too as all the players are in good form.

India are hands down favourites. Apart from experienced and talented players, India is also high on confidence. Sri Lanka have injury worries haunting them. It will be a big disappointment if India don't win the second test match.

Shikhar Dhawan's hits show the confidence and positivity in Indian players. L Rahul will be the key player if you ask me. I think Sri Lankans got many problems to give their 100% in this match.

India has got to a good start but now have lost the wicket of Dhawan but Rahul is looking in a good touch and Pujara is in great form too so I think this partnership will be key for India to take India to a good score and I am sure India will put a huge total even in this match.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

Sri Lankan team is lacking experienced player and those who are playing tests don't have much experience and on the other hand India have good players who have better experience and I am sure that India will win second test too as all the players are in good form.

India are hands down favourites. Apart from experienced and talented players, India is also high on confidence. Sri Lanka have injury worries haunting them. It will be a big disappointment if India don't win the second test match.

Shikhar Dhawan's hits show the confidence and positivity in Indian players. L Rahul will be the key player if you ask me. I think Sri Lankans got many problems to give their 100% in this match.

Dhawan making 35 off 37 balls, but KL Rahul's made his sixth successive fifty, Pujara stands by can call a fine start in spin-friendly conditions. Match position 0-1 now! SL will need to change their match planing, to keep alive this series!
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:03:13 AM

Dhawan making 35 off 37 balls, but KL Rahul's made his sixth successive fifty, Pujara stands by can call a fine start in spin-friendly conditions. Match position 0-1 now! SL will need to change their match planing, to keep alive this series!
Looks like India does have a fragile batting line up,they just lost their third wicket,i used to watch cricket in the early 2000s but lost interest because it consumes a really long time to get to the results which is not suitable for the current day and age as it is difficult to find time .It looks like a spinner friendly wicket and Herath bowling the second over of the match indicates that it will be difficult to bat on in the third and fourth innings.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

Looks like India does have a fragile batting line up,they just lost their third wicket,i used to watch cricket in the early 2000s but lost interest because it consumes a really long time to get to the results which is not suitable for the current day and age as it is difficult to find time .It looks like a spinner friendly wicket and Herath bowling the second over of the match indicates that it will be difficult to bat on in the third and fourth innings.

Good to see Kohli getting out early as he has become overconfident after becoming an captain and his behavior is also against the interest of the team and that is reason legendary player like Kumble has to resign from his job as Kohli's arrogance was intolerable.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:46:00 AM

Good to see Kohli getting out early as he has become overconfident after becoming an captain and his behavior is also against the interest of the team and that is reason legendary player like Kumble has to resign from his job as Kohli's arrogance was intolerable.

As a player I like Kholi, but as a captain, i hate this guy. He doesn't have any respect for senior players. And he thought no one would compete for his position. I think Rahane is the best competitor for captain position I am sure Kohli will lose his captainship. Come to the game India scored 206/3. Except for the captain, all 3 batsmen played well, and Poojara is heading to one more century in this test. 
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

As a player I like Kholi, but as a captain, i hate this guy. He doesn't have any respect for senior players. And he thought no one would compete for his position. I think Rahane is the best competitor for captain position I am sure Kohli will lose his captainship. Come to the game India scored 206/3. Except for the captain, all 3 batsmen played well, and Poojara is heading to one more century in this test. 
Pujara is growing as one among the best test cricket player. For the Indian cricket team he has fulfilled the place of Rahul Dravid who is the master player in lots of test matches. When it comes to kohli he's quiet arrogant but this is just because of the attachment he has with the game.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:23:07 AM

Pujara is growing as one among the best test cricket player. For the Indian cricket team he has fulfilled the place of Rahul Dravid who is the master player in lots of test matches. When it comes to kohli he's quiet arrogant but this is just because of the attachment he has with the game.

India is winning this match hands down, Sri Lanka doesn't seem a formidable force once it was, the great Lanka team suddenly looks so weak and I feel it will be another crushing victory for India, but the form of Virat is a bit worry, kl Rahul could have scored so much more if not for the run out, team India looks a side to beat though it's day one, match seems all but over to me.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:37:34 PM

India is winning this match hands down, Sri Lanka doesn't seem a formidable force once it was, the great Lanka team suddenly looks so weak and I feel it will be another crushing victory for India, but the form of Virat is a bit worry, kl Rahul could have scored so much more if not for the run out, team India looks a side to beat though it's day one, match seems all but over to me.

Comparing current India form to the Sril lankan, Even a new team excluding these playing 11 of India would win over Sri Lanka.
Sri Lankans are having a player crisis now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

Comparing current India form to the Sril lankan, Even a new team excluding these playing 11 of India would win over Sri Lanka.
Sri Lankans are having a player crisis now.

Sri Lanka has become an unpredictable team now as we saw in Champions Trophy where they chased down the impossible target of 321 against India and later on lost to Zimbabwe in the home series and India will surely grab this series and will give white wash to Sri Lanka.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

That is a fact and he thinks the captain is the supreme leader and not the coaches,he should be given a good lesson and i am not a fan of how things are going with the Indian team,because if these kind of attitudes continue then it will end up bad in the future,right now we have a good crop of players but will suffer in the future.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:45:41 PM

That is a fact and he thinks the captain is the supreme leader and not the coaches,he should be given a good lesson and i am not a fan of how things are going with the Indian team,because if these kind of attitudes continue then it will end up bad in the future,right now we have a good crop of players but will suffer in the future.

Many think the same about Kohli and me too as I've never seen him planning his game well. It's as if the entire team is playing for their individual score rather than as a team which was not the case when Dhoni was the captain. Virat focuses more on his own game which is why he fails to regulate the team in crucial situations. The team still manages to make runs and the upper order too are performing well but still the captainship needs to improve.

Hopefully they get a grip on their game and don't lose crucial matches. Today's game was still better and hope that they manage to get 500-550+ runs and then declare.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:46:07 PM

Actually, Rohith had this chance to become Indian team captain but his bad luck he dropped few series because of injury. After that, he lost his form so Kohli got a chance to run Indian team and he succeeds. It was not his success the team supported him well in all series. But he proved it he is a dictator in the Indian team to losing CT final match. I still argue it was a pre planned lost against Pakistan.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:03:37 PM

Actually, Rohith had this chance to become Indian team captain but his bad luck he dropped few series because of injury. After that, he lost his form so Kohli got a chance to run Indian team and he succeeds. It was not his success the team supported him well in all series. But he proved it he is a dictator in the Indian team to losing CT final match. I still argue it was a pre planned lost against Pakistan.

I still cannot forget that defeat against Pakistan in CT final and I thought that match was fixed and India simply surrender themselves and since then I have stopped watching matches as it took away all my interest from cricket.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:01:03 PM

I think it's a wonderful score against any team in a test match on the first day. If Indian batsmans could have played a little faster then they could have reached 400. The match will get interesting if Sri Lankan bowlers can all out India before lunch tomorrow.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:39:18 PM

I think it's a wonderful score against any team in a test match on the first day. If Indian batsmans could have played a little faster then they could have reached 400. The match will get interesting if Sri Lankan bowlers can all out India before lunch tomorrow.

Little faster? Are you kidding me? I think you haven't checked the net run rate of the match India are already scoring above net run rate of 4 which is outstanding when it comes to an test match or you want them to play T20 in test match?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

today's cricket has been concentrated only making money, day by day cricket is losing its integrity. we heard that cricket is a gentlemen game but day by day this fact is getting wrong. money and drug scandal are mixed up with Cricket at a severe rate. cricket is losing its glamor. in here, money is not only the want, we want friendly enemy at the ground.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

India have started well on the first day with both batsman playing with century completed will add on more pressure on SL tomorrow morning.  India need to make some 600 score like 1st Test match to take the control of this game.

If SL restrict India under 500 then its a good comeback considering the present situation of the match.

fullypak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

Little faster? Are you kidding me? I think you haven't checked the net run rate of the match India are already scoring above net run rate of 4 which is outstanding when it comes to an test match or you want them to play T20 in test match?

Yes in test cricket average run rate is 3, But Indian batsman scored above 4 run rate it shows how fast they batted today. Usually, in test cricket batsman can score 280 or 290 runs in 90 overs. But India scored 344 runs. I think any of one batsman can score double century tomorrow what you guys say? If Directbet site is alive means, we will get many choices to place our bet.   
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:02:55 PM

Yes in test cricket average run rate is 3, But Indian batsman scored above 4 run rate it shows how fast they batted today. Usually, in test cricket batsman can score 280 or 290 runs in 90 overs. But India scored 344 runs. I think any of one batsman can score double century tomorrow what you guys say? If Directbet site is alive means, we will get many choices to place our bet.   

for double century they have to bat still far, but it is good that they scored fast and if they score 600+ on 2nd day then it will be very good as i think 4th and 5th day we can see lot of turns in the pitch.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

Wow seriously! Many people here are blaming and shaming kholi, Just because he had few bad innings? Kholi is an class act! Just because he has got out of touch in few games doesn't means he is a shitty player.  Also Cricket is about teamwork! It's not a one man game! You can't always expect a player to perform! They are humans too!  Overall it was a Good day for India, interesting match ahead, i expect India to win this match too!
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: