Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 589061 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

West Indies women's team have put up a wonderful score against Pakistan right now and looking for it's second victory. Pakistan haven't won even a single game till now and 286 is a difficult target for them.
And they won't win this one too Smiley Their strength ( when compared ) is their bowling and they haven't done well in that so I think they are gonna loose this one too . They gotto do something , not winning even one match in a big tournament is not something which can be accepted by their fans .

Even though their male team are good, muslim countries have a poor female team. And they hardly have any fans in their countries.
They are just playing because there are not enough female teams to play with. Sad
Now many Muslim countries encouraging women to participate in games and other outdoor activities but its not very easy for them to adopt these things very quickly but still few are doing very good and few need more time just like Pakistani women they are not good enough but hope they will be good in future because they are improving in fielding and bowling but still need some more work in batting for win a game in event like this

They were allowed to participate and hey had the courage to do so is enough. They might not be so good as of now due to lack of support in comparison to the male cricket team but still they are doing a decent job.

WI won today's match by D/L method. They were just 19 runs short to win the match but any, they were much better than their earlier performance. Javeria played really well and crossed 50 runs with a good SR of 80+.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:14:16 PM

Oh unbelievable Zimbabwe was won the series at Sri Lanka home, and all Zimbabwe players  played well I think  Sri Lanka not expecting this kind of things from Zimbabwe.

It's really unbelievable. Not able to conclude whether Sri Lanka played worse or Zimbabwe played well..!!
Masakadza and Sikandar Raza played really well. It's a great news for Zimbabwe actually.
Truly a high performance from Zimbabwe. It was pretty unbelievable, but don't amazed so much because it's called cricket. Credit goes to Zimbabwe. SL could not perform well as they deserve. So, waiting more amazed as we've got a Test match starting on July 14.

That was a great performance by Zimbabwe to win a series away from home, I agree with you as I'm not really shocked as Sri Lanka were not performing good enough to win this series but I think it will be a different story in the test series as I think Sri Lanka is a lot better team in tests then ODI's.

Sri Lanka have things to worry about. The distance between them and West Indies in the ODI ranking is closing.
The number 9th team will have to go through a qualifier to play in the World Cup. That could be humiliating for Sri Lanka.

The young Srilankan team is struggling since 2015. With their best players retiring and not getting young players to replace them.
The Srilankans are in the same situation as Australia few years back. Hope they would have a quick comeback like the Australians.
All the experienced players of SL retired in the same year ( between 2014-2015 ) and this affected the team very badly because except Mathews there is no real experienced players to guide the team .
This is worst ever performance by Sri Lanka they lost ODI home series against Zimbabwe  now going for only test Mathews already leave captaincy now lest see what is coming from Sri Lankan Selection committee which is working under Legend Jayasuria  they have very short time as India is also coming for very long and complete series
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:46:06 AM

West Indies women's team have put up a wonderful score against Pakistan right now and looking for it's second victory. Pakistan haven't won even a single game till now and 286 is a difficult target for them.
And they won't win this one too Smiley Their strength ( when compared ) is their bowling and they haven't done well in that so I think they are gonna loose this one too . They gotto do something , not winning even one match in a big tournament is not something which can be accepted by their fans .

Even though their male team are good, muslim countries have a poor female team. And they hardly have any fans in their countries.
They are just playing because there are not enough female teams to play with. Sad

Bad luck for Pakistan because the rain interrupted play and the match reduced to 38 overs. Right now the play stopped don't know what happen it will continue or stop. Pakistan women need 128 runs in 84 balls and 7 wickets in hand. They made 117/3 runs from 24 overs. So with remaining 7 wickets, i think they not able to chase this score. So WIW will this match.

Pakistan continue to remain winless in the Women's World Cup. This time, the rain gods have denied them, Play didn't resume after this, 285 scored by West Indies was a good score and it would have been nice if the match was played over the full 50 overs. Unfortunately, this was not to be.

meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:53:32 AM

Oh unbelievable Zimbabwe was won the series at Sri Lanka home, and all Zimbabwe players  played well I think  Sri Lanka not expecting this kind of things from Zimbabwe.

It's really unbelievable. Not able to conclude whether Sri Lanka played worse or Zimbabwe played well..!!
Masakadza and Sikandar Raza played really well. It's a great news for Zimbabwe actually.
Truly a high performance from Zimbabwe. It was pretty unbelievable, but don't amazed so much because it's called cricket. Credit goes to Zimbabwe. SL could not perform well as they deserve. So, waiting more amazed as we've got a Test match starting on July 14.

That was a great performance by Zimbabwe to win a series away from home, I agree with you as I'm not really shocked as Sri Lanka were not performing good enough to win this series but I think it will be a different story in the test series as I think Sri Lanka is a lot better team in tests then ODI's.

Sri Lanka have things to worry about. The distance between them and West Indies in the ODI ranking is closing.
The number 9th team will have to go through a qualifier to play in the World Cup. That could be humiliating for Sri Lanka.

The young Srilankan team is struggling since 2015. With their best players retiring and not getting young players to replace them.
The Srilankans are in the same situation as Australia few years back. Hope they would have a quick comeback like the Australians.
All the experienced players of SL retired in the same year ( between 2014-2015 ) and this affected the team very badly because except Mathews there is no real experienced players to guide the team .
This is worst ever performance by Sri Lanka they lost ODI home series against Zimbabwe  now going for only test Mathews already leave captaincy now lest see what is coming from Sri Lankan Selection committee which is working under Legend Jayasuria  they have very short time as India is also coming for very long and complete series

Yeah this was the worst performance by Sri Lanka in recent times as no one expected that they will loose to the weaker side like Zimbabwe but the credit goes to Zimbabwe team for giving tough fight to strong team like Sri Lanka and now Sri Lanka needs great efforts to maintain their position in future.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:17:32 AM

Oh unbelievable Zimbabwe was won the series at Sri Lanka home, and all Zimbabwe players  played well I think  Sri Lanka not expecting this kind of things from Zimbabwe.

I don't understand how these players are performing because they are playing at home ground and Zimbabwe is not such a strong team currently. It looks like all internal issues give these kinds of results and who ever bet on these matches will lose a lot of money. That's why I always say that we can't guess the outcome just based on the past performance of the teams.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:22:35 AM

Oh unbelievable Zimbabwe was won the series at Sri Lanka home, and all Zimbabwe players  played well I think  Sri Lanka not expecting this kind of things from Zimbabwe.

I don't understand how these players are performing because they are playing at home ground and Zimbabwe is not such a strong team currently. It looks like all internal issues give these kinds of results and who ever bet on these matches will lose a lot of money. That's why I always say that we can't guess the outcome just based on the past performance of the teams.

Yes Sri Lanka was favorite for this series so people who have gambled on Sri Lanka would be crying now and I am sure that this matches has been fixed and many people say that its easy to gamble on cricket but look at this series there is no guarantee of winning in any type of gambling.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:55:38 AM

Yes Sri Lanka was favorite for this series so people who have gambled on Sri Lanka would be crying now and I am sure that this matches has been fixed and many people say that its easy to gamble on cricket but look at this series there is no guarantee of winning in any type of gambling.

Well normally in this kind of series you should always put your money on the underdog say you don't even need to put a high amount, just aI smalll amount and then if you win you win huge, when Zimbabwe won the earlier match I was planning to put money on them in the next, but alas lost track of time and forgot when it was, but this is a very important lesson for all of us gambling, sometimes playing on weaker teams can also make you rich.
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:02:45 AM

Well normally in this kind of series you should always put your money on the underdog say you don't even need to put a high amount, just aI smalll amount and then if you win you win huge, when Zimbabwe won the earlier match I was planning to put money on them in the next, but alas lost track of time and forgot when it was, but this is a very important lesson for all of us gambling, sometimes playing on weaker teams can also make you rich.

Directbet has ruin my life as it has stopped funcitioning and I always have an habit of putting my money on non favorite teams and if directbet would be alive then at this time I would have huge money from this series and now I don't think I would be ever able to gamble on sports on any other site.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:13:26 AM

Interesting match today in women's world cup as both India and Australia are fighting for the top position, if England wins then it'll stay on top. My bets are on Aussies today as they are in a tremendous form.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

BCCI announced Indian team head coach name it is Ravi Shastri. Now everything is set I think Indian bad days started now. It looks like the patient wanted milk and rice and the doctor prescribed milk and rice. Kohli wanted Shastri and BCCI appointed Shastri. Let's see how he will train Indian Team.

Today we have 3 women matches, IND Women vs. AUS Women and SA women vs. SL women and ENG women vs. NZ women. I think in this 3 games IND, SA and ENG will win.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

A wonderful knock from Poonam and Mithali, but wasn't able to make it a good total and as I predicted, Australian women will prevail. Congratulations to Mithali Raj on becoming the highest scorer in women's cricket.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:58:36 PM

Joe root has shown his capability with a great knock and winning Captain, he is really capable of leading this English side. Now we are experiencing four young batting talent Captain. Steven Smith for Australia, Virat Kohli for India, ken Williamson for newz land and root for England. Hopefully they all will carry their performance along with good captaincy.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:54:26 PM

BCCI announced Indian team head coach name it is Ravi Shastri. Now everything is set I think Indian bad days started now. It looks like the patient wanted milk and rice and the doctor prescribed milk and rice. Kohli wanted Shastri and BCCI appointed Shastri. Let's see how he will train Indian Team.

Today we have 3 women matches, IND Women vs. AUS Women and SA women vs. SL women and ENG women vs. NZ women. I think in this 3 games IND, SA and ENG will win.
Today until now all 3 matches ended and we have all one sided matches Australia beat India very easily and England and South Africa also won respective matches without any problem Now we have very interested position for fourth place to qualify its between India and New Zealand from these both teams which one will win go to semi final once India was hot favorite but after losing 2 back to back matches they are struggling for place in semi final
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:35:55 PM

Today until now all 3 matches ended and we have all one sided matches Australia beat India very easily and England and South Africa also won respective matches without any problem Now we have very interested position for fourth place to qualify its between India and New Zealand from these both teams which one will win go to semi final once India was hot favorite but after losing 2 back to back matches they are struggling for place in semi final
Yes today's game all ended with one side I thought we would get some entertainment in AUS vs IND match but AUS women batted fantastically. Another two games were expected SA and ENG. Yes now the competition started for 4th position present India sitting in 4th position with 8 points and New Zealand had 7 points. Coming matches are very important for these two teams to qualify semi finals.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:52:16 PM

Yes today's game all ended with one side I thought we would get some entertainment in AUS vs IND match but AUS women batted fantastically. Another two games were expected SA and ENG. Yes now the competition started for 4th position present India sitting in 4th position with 8 points and New Zealand had 7 points. Coming matches are very important for these two teams to qualify semi finals.

Both Australia and England move ahead and it'll be quite interesting to see the competition on 15th of this month. South Africa won their match with ease today and hopefully India will secure a place in semifinals by beating New Zealand on 15th.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

Both Australia and England move ahead and it'll be quite interesting to see the competition on 15th of this month. South Africa won their match with ease today and hopefully India will secure a place in semifinals by beating New Zealand on 15th.

From a very good position India is now struggling to get in next round, as they lost the match to Australia and the way they bowled today it was really poor, it shows that they can only play good against low level team cannot compete with big team.s

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

From a very good position India is now struggling to get in next round, as they lost the match to Australia and the way they bowled today it was really poor, it shows that they can only play good against low level team cannot compete with big team.s
Indian team is not bad at all but they need some maturity they have one of most Runs scorer in women ODI batsmen and bowling is also not bad at all but not they are down so we can hope they will fight back after 2 loses in last 2 matches
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:50:49 PM

Indian team is not bad at all but they need some maturity they have one of most Runs scorer in women ODI batsmen and bowling is also not bad at all but not they are down so we can hope they will fight back after 2 loses in last 2 matches

Ya it is right that Indian Woman cricket team is very mature and the players are breaking all records but leaving the top batsman middle and lower order batsman are not giving support, that is why they are getting weak. Hope that they perform good and win next match
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:55:04 PM

Ya it is right that Indian Woman cricket team is very mature and the players are breaking all records but leaving the top batsman middle and lower order batsman are not giving support, that is why they are getting weak. Hope that they perform good and win next match
India lost the match and i am sure the next match will be a knock out and if they are not able to when that then they will be out of the tournament,i do not expect them to win the tournament as Australia England and South Africa do have a stronger team and either one of them could lift the tournament and i expect Australia and England to be in the final.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:22:35 AM

When flower brothers was been there in the team. They challenge all the best teams in top ten ICC rating. SL team is completely win using key players alone they do not have over all team performance to win the match. Zimbabwe team has increase good players involved in that team.
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: