Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1095 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions  (Read 587824 times)
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:39:13 AM

I think today both African nation have played good test cricket, I don't think South Africa is on the back foot they are going to well and win this match against mighty English cricket team. on the other hand, Zimbabwe is also playing fantastic cricket after returning in the Test arena. hopefully, they will be capable of regaining their glory very soon.

309 is still a small score against Eng who can make 400+ easily and they still need 91 more runs with 4 more wickets left. With Philander and Morris's partnership, there is hope to get more 50-60 runs while I don't trust SA's remaining bowlers who fail to score runs in ODI's as well. England are strong in test matches which is why they get more support. They won the earlier match as well by a huge margin.

In cricket, anything can happen and SA team also not a weak team but somehow they are not performing well at the current movement. But these things can change anytime. Also if SA bowl well then 400 runs are good enough to defend and restrict England. It all needs some disciplined bowling effort and good fielding.

In another text match, Zimbabwe won the toss and elected to bat against SL and put up a decent total of 388 runs for 8 wickets. It looks like this Zimbabwe team is quite different from old one because in this SL tour their performance is much better.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:21:15 AM

I think today both African nation have played good test cricket, I don't think South Africa is on the back foot they are going to well and win this match against mighty English cricket team. on the other hand, Zimbabwe is also playing fantastic cricket after returning in the Test arena. hopefully, they will be capable of regaining their glory very soon.

309 is still a small score against Eng who can make 400+ easily and they still need 91 more runs with 4 more wickets left. With Philander and Morris's partnership, there is hope to get more 50-60 runs while I don't trust SA's remaining bowlers who fail to score runs in ODI's as well. England are strong in test matches which is why they get more support. They won the earlier match as well by a huge margin.

They are in a strong position at 309/6. They can build on it because they have wickets in hand. No matter how strong the England team is, they will be under pressure when they see a big score. South Africa just have to get into a position from where they cannot lose; then wait for England to make mistakes.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

Sri Lanka is playing well and am back on gambling after a small vacation. Looks like it is a crucial match for Indian women against the New Zealand. Hopefully India will win this match and move on to semis. My bets are on India today.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pitham1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

Sri Lanka is playing well and am back on gambling after a small vacation. Looks like it is a crucial match for Indian women against the New Zealand. Hopefully India will win this match and move on to semis. My bets are on India today.

It is a knock out game for both India and New Zealand. India started extremely well in this tournament but have stumbled against stronger opponents. New Zealand have got both Indian openers out within the first 10 overs and will look to contain India.

iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

It is a knock out game for both India and New Zealand. India started extremely well in this tournament but have stumbled against stronger opponents. New Zealand have got both Indian openers out within the first 10 overs and will look to contain India.

Harmanpreet and Mithali both holding their ground and played responsibly. It's ok to keep 4+ run rate in women's cricket, lost 2 more wickets in another short time. Mithali has to play strong now to keep this pace.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:29:54 PM

One of the biggest won for me in this women's world cup right now. Indian women's going to win this with a huge margin about moving on to semis. Hopefully South Africa wins the test match as England is playing worse.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 07:34:19 PM

SA played well this time. Not only they completed 1 innings with England getting bowled out at 205 but they are leading by 205 runs as well. It's been just 2 days and another 250-300 runs from their end can make thme win this with 3 days left in the test match. Excellent bowling by Maharaj and Morris. Just hope Amla keeps making runs for his team.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:02:40 PM

If South Africa could bat through out the entire third day an post a total of over 400 runs then they have plenty of time to put England under pressure and pick wickets as they three more days left of the match and there is no way South Africa will loose this match from this situation.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:29:24 PM

Sri Lanka Players are showing such a bad performance that even after loosing the one day series against Zimbabwe in home ground now they are back in weak position in Test Match, Zimbabwe are coming strong , hope that Sri lanka save this test and atleast make it draw

South Africa is in a strong position by leading 205 runs and still 3 days left , i think on 3rd day the pitch will make more turn and if SA is not able to post above 500+ runs then it will be interesting match.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:09:34 AM

Well 3 of the best performing teams in the Women's cricket world cup have made it through to the semi finals. I think both semi finals will be great to watch as they are evenly matched. I think it will be an England v Australia final where I think Australia will win, well that's what I'm hoping for but it would surprise me to see South Africa or India make it through to the final as they have also had a great tournament.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:21:45 AM

Harmanpreet and Mithali both holding their ground and played responsibly. It's ok to keep 4+ run rate in women's cricket, lost 2 more wickets in another short time. Mithali has to play strong now to keep this pace.

India comprehensively outplayed New Zealand. 265 was a good score, but their bowling was even better. Their win by 186 runs is India's biggest victory in the World Cup. And it has come against a strong team, not any minnows.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:51:11 AM

India comprehensively outplayed New Zealand. 265 was a good score, but their bowling was even better. Their win by 186 runs is India's biggest victory in the World Cup. And it has come against a strong team, not any minnows.

This win will surely boost India confidence level to enter next knock out stage. Yesterday was Indian bowling was superb and most of the NZ top batting line up was lost within 60 runs. I didn't expect this kind of performance from NZ team but as we all know anything can happen in this cricket. Now slowly India is moving up in the points table.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:51:04 AM

This win will surely boost India confidence level to enter next knock out stage. Yesterday was Indian bowling was superb and most of the NZ top batting line up was lost within 60 runs. I didn't expect this kind of performance from NZ team but as we all know anything can happen in this cricket. Now slowly India is moving up in the points table.

I don't think India has much chance to move on to the finals as their semi final match is against Australia. They're mighty and in form, on the other side England is facing South Africa. So I think it's quite clear. It'll be England vs Australia for the trophy.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:48:49 AM

I don't think India has much chance to move on to the finals as their semi final match is against Australia. They're mighty and in form, on the other side England is facing South Africa. So I think it's quite clear. It'll be England vs Australia for the trophy.
As mentioned England and Australia were the strongest team to make their entry into the final compared to the four teams that got qualified for the semi final. India seems playing good looking at the quarter final, so we cannot under estimate india. Sometimes a strong fighting could lead to the victory of India against Australia.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:56:01 AM

As mentioned England and Australia were the strongest team to make their entry into the final compared to the four teams that got qualified for the semi final. India seems playing good looking at the quarter final, so we cannot under estimate india. Sometimes a strong fighting could lead to the victory of India against Australia.

I feel it shall be team Australia that shall be winning it, they are not only absolutely stunning on the field and off field, there is no doubt in my mind that they shall be the winners. England was defeated by team India, but post that England has been a different team altogether, India is a mixed team, on their day, they can end the match but if they don't click, it doesn't go good. So let's hope for a exciting semi and finals and money making opportunities.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:38:07 AM

I feel it shall be team Australia that shall be winning it, they are not only absolutely stunning on the field and off field, there is no doubt in my mind that they shall be the winners. England was defeated by team India, but post that England has been a different team altogether, India is a mixed team, on their day, they can end the match but if they don't click, it doesn't go good. So let's hope for a exciting semi and finals and money making opportunities.

Ya it is true that Australia have performed very well but India are surprise team they can give surprise by winning it, Top Batsman if perform well then they can post a very big total, because if you want to defeat Australia then if you are batting first then you have to post a big total to defend it, same way if you are bowling first then they have to bowl and take wickets soon so that Australia score less and give a low total to India to chase it.

Sri Lanka after a good come back in batting and in second inning bowling Spinner Herath gave a good start and took 4 wicket and now Sri Lanka are in commanding position but if Zimbabwe are able to post above 200+ runs target to Sri Lanka then their winning chances are also good because Zimbabwe are also having good Spinners and now the pitch is also turning very good.

Who ever have backed Sri Lanka in high odd can take Arbitrage bet on Zimbabwe high odd as their is more game is to be played and their can be any result so being both side profit is good.
pitham1
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:59:25 AM

Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka looks headed for an interesting finish. Zimbabwe managed to scrape a 10 run lead in the first innings, but the Sri Lankan bowlers have hit back in the second innings. If Zimbabwe can set a target of 250, we will have an exciting chase on our hands.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:22:40 AM

Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka looks headed for an interesting finish. Zimbabwe managed to scrape a 10 run lead in the first innings, but the Sri Lankan bowlers have hit back in the second innings. If Zimbabwe can set a target of 250, we will have an exciting chase on our hands.
Again bad luck for Sri Lanka they took first 4 wickets very quickly within 60 runs I thought Sri Lanka back in this game, and they win. But the ZIM middle order batsman stands strongly and build very good innings. Sikandar Raza is heading to century I think Zim will give more than 300 runs target to SL. If this happens they it will become tough score to SL win this game.
iram3130
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

Both the test matches are exciting right now as both South Africa and Zimbabwe are leading their way in their respective test matches. I think Zimbabwe has more chances of winning the match than South Africa.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

Zimbabwe lead by 262 runs with 4 wickets in hand. A terrific effort from Raza and others. It's a substantial lead already, and Zimbabwe will be looking to take that over 300 tomorrow morning. Yes, the matches are exciting right now with an exciting chase.
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1095 »
  Print  

Jump to: