Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:36:10 AM

I do not like trump. He is a sexist racist and a possible dictator.  

That is what the Constitution and presidency are all about. They are all dictator oriented.

Sometimes we need a dictator-like person to firmly take control. The president is it.

Other times we need to get rid of a tyrant. That's what Congress is for.

In America, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and others, the common law rules, so we can easily put down the government when the whole thing becomes tyrannical. Google for court cases where people sued government and won big chunks of money, to see the common law in action.

Cool

No, we don't need a dictator-like person.

At times we need fast governmental action. A dictator can do this best. But if the dictator goes too far, we don't need him. That is what the USA government was set up to be like.

The USA government was set up to be dictatorial when necessary, but absolutely free for all the people at the same time... if they like.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:24:41 PM

several unrelated things.  First, a suggestions for the Trump campaign:

1)  Suggest that what Hillary was doing when she went into her cold chai spasm fit was making fun of those who are handicapped with neurological deficits.  And that it is repulsive especially in light of the many wounded warriors created by the wars that she and Obama have been starting and perpetuating.

The defenses available to Clinton are all bad and not very 'presidential':

- The spastic movements were not meant to be funny.
 - The spastic movements were meant to be just dance movements.
 - The spastic movements were for real.
 - Trump did it to.

Getting Clinton's health into the news circulation is highly effective and I would argue perfectly fair in part because of the treatment of McCain at the hands of the Dems back in the day, and in part because the concerns are genuinely relevant and important.

---

2)  To those of use who have been paying attention it is pretty much beyond doubt that the handlers of Obama and Clinton really are the founders of so-called ISIS.  Trump could never have stated such 'conspiracy theories' earlier on.  He probably can do so now only because he knows that the proof is certain to be released.  He seems to be shaking the media tree in anticipation of this.  Just like Trump was rope-a-doped into taking a hit on the Khan thing, he now seems to be doing the same thing to the opposition with respect to ISIS.  It will be quite interesting to see how and if they take the bait.  Or if they can avoid it which will be even more interesting.

To people like myself, Trump's willingness to go down these paths goes a long way toward instilling trust.  I understand that there are limits to  where he can go and when, and to see him take these paths when strategically practical is quite confidence inspiring.

---

3)  Trump did take the bait and took a hit with the odious Kahn, but when the Mateen (Orlando shooting hoax father behind Hillary at a rally) thing occurred he did not.  What happened instead was that the Trump team put up the odious pervert Foley in exactly the same position behind trump.  The positioning and hat and etc are to suspicious for my tastes.  It almost has to be a setup, but why?

I suggest that Trump knows that Mateen will harm Clinton more than Foley will harm him.  The key is to get the media talking about things in certain circles, and giving them Foley to chew on was to much.  Furthermore, it is pretty much impossible to point it out without also mentioning Mateen.  And that they did.  Now, if/when proof of the construction and perpetuation of ISIS by the Obama team comes to the fore, the image of Mateen cheering and waving right behind Clinton will have already received broad public play.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:01:58 PM

Another one for the taking.  I've not seen it yet.  This relates to the Judicial Watch FOIA e-mails showing gross influence peddling involving the Clinton Foundation
and HRC's state dept.

The establishment defense of Hillary is that the e-mails didn't involve Hillary herself;  only her immediate underlings including Mills and Abedin.  Of course this is ultra-lame and not even a vaguely intelligent Clinton sycophant would buy it, but there are plenty of really dumb folks in our idiocracy here.  The material is so incredibly damning that that is all they can come up with.  LOL!

The proper response is that the particular FOIA request related specifically to Abedin and etc, and the communications involving Clinton herself are still being hidden from the public.  It is almost certain that if/when Clinton's mails themselves are uncovered a lot more of the same can be expected.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:26:11 PM

Are the emails still an issue at this point?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:30:52 PM

You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Herp

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:32:30 PM

What do you mean?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:48:35 PM

What do you mean?

I mean that there are a mass of communications that have not been seen, they are the most damaging kinds (which is why they have been hidden) and it is almost certain that a variety of actors have control of them and will probably be releasing them strategically.

It should be noted that I have no particular insider information.  Just a better than average technical understanding of modern communications systems...and seemingly of more archaic human behavior patterns as well.  I've been anticipating the releases that we've seen to date and expect to see more.

I would also add that Wikileaks was singularly responsible for my being interested in Bitcoin at the time I was.  I've also made contributions to Wikileaks in the form of Bitcoin and consider it some of the best money I've ever spent due in part to the recent activity.  Two big thank-yous to Mr Assange.

Herp

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:56:45 PM

What do you mean?

I mean that there are a mass of communications that have not been seen, they are the most damaging kinds (which is why they have been hidden) and it is almost certain that a variety of actors have control of them and will probably be releasing them strategically.

It should be noted that I have no particular insider information.  Just a better than average technical understanding of modern communications systems...and seemingly of more archaic human behavior patterns as well.  I've been anticipating the releases that we've seen to date and expect to see more.

I would also add that Wikileaks was singularly responsible for my being interested in Bitcoin at the time I was.  I've also made contributions to Wikileaks in the form of Bitcoin and consider it some of the best money I've ever spent due in part to the recent activity.  Two big thank-yous to Mr Assange.

So far the Wikileaks released haven't been able to real harm Clinton. Her poll numbers are steady and rising even. Do you think they have an ace up their sleeve?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:25:23 AM

So far the Wikileaks released haven't been able to real harm Clinton. Her poll numbers are steady and rising even. Do you think they have an ace up their sleeve?

The polls are obviously completely cooked.  Trump pulls 20,000 to rallys while Clinton can barely pull 200 and she is supposed to be leading?  The establishment knows that as long as they can convince people that Trump isn't to far ahead, they can do the election the old fashioned way by straight up theft.  Watch for exit polls to be mysteriously unreliable and none of the 'professionals' can figure out why, exactly, but 'it is what it is.'

In any event, I stand by my earlier prediction that Hillary won't be in the race at the end.  I predicted she would drop out due to legal problems, but now I think it more likely that health issues will be the excuse.  Tim Kaine is a globalist's wet-dream which is why he was chosen.

I would council the Trump team to not focus exclusively on Hillary's rotten near-corpse and to continue opposition research on the likely options for a replacement.  Warren would be safe as VP because she could be shelved in practice and not bother the banksters to much.  This would mollify the wimmin.  The other likely alternative would be Biden/Kaine where the globalists cannot lose.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:49:52 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 01:02:51 AM by RoomBot

What do you mean?

It should be noted that I have no particular insider information.  Just a better than average technical understanding of modern communications systems...and seemingly of more archaic human behavior patterns as well.  I've been anticipating the releases that we've seen to date and expect to see more.

I would also add that Wikileaks was singularly responsible for my being interested in Bitcoin at the time I was.  I've also made contributions to Wikileaks in the form of Bitcoin and consider it some of the best money I've ever spent due in part to the recent activity.  Two big thank-yous to Mr Assange.

They did! Seth Rich.  RIP.

He had inside info about voter fraud.  Did Seth Rich LEAK the DNC e-mails?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source.html
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 12:24:39 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2016/08/11/hillary-clintons-late-night-panic/?utm_term=.44de4cbc2147

Staffer: Keep focusing on Not Being Donald Trump. You’re so good at that. You’ve done that all your life. You could do it in your sleep. It’s what America wants from you.

Hillary: You think so?

Staffer: Think of it this way. If you asked someone, “Would you like to climb into an old scow full of garbage?” most people would say “No.” But if you say, “Would you like to be saved at any cost from the apocalyptic flood that is rising to destroy your city?” most people would say “Yes.” The trick is to focus on the second thing and not be too specific about the first thing. Okay?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:43:31 PM

Trump goes on and on, correctly, about how the U.S. has been de-industrialized and drained over the past few decades.  I believe that he is quite fully aware of why this has been happening and has been happening for a long while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F87-YExePQw

When Trump claims that our leadership is causing our plight because they are 'stupid', I believe that he is being a fuckin' liar.  I also don't hold it against him for saying what he says in the way that he says it at this phase, but I expect him to come clean at some point in time.  His voice or the voice of his surrogates will ring loud from here forward whether he attains the presidency or not.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:41:15 PM

Trump goes on and on, correctly, about how the U.S. has been de-industrialized and drained over the past few decades.  I believe that he is quite fully aware of why this has been happening and has been happening for a long while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F87-YExePQw

When Trump claims that our leadership is causing our plight because they are 'stupid', I believe that he is being a fuckin' liar.  I also don't hold it against him for saying what he says in the way that he says it at this phase, but I expect him to come clean at some point in time.  His voice or the voice of his surrogates will ring loud from here forward whether he attains the presidency or not.

the "show" must go on.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:30:24 AM

Trump campaign launches drive to recruit 'election observers'

In a move that's unprecedented in a presidential election, the campaign late this week launched a page on its website proclaiming, "Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election! Please fill out this form to receive more information about becoming a volunteer Trump Election Observer."

Those who wish to be a Trump "observer" are asked to fill out information on the website that should match their voter registration. Once submitted, voters are directed to a donation page.

Hours before the site gained traction Friday night, Trump said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania, that the only way he would lose in Pennsylvania is "if cheating goes on.

Read more at http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-election-observers-226981.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:18:43 PM

Is it Conceivable Trump is Deliberately Throwing the Election?

The decline is all based on silliness. Worse yet, it is self-imposed silliness.

Some of the things Trump has stated are so ridiculous that Brent Budowsky, columnist at The Hill asks Is Trump deliberately throwing the election to Clinton?

Why might Trump, in theory, want to lose the election?

Think about it. If a candidate genuinely wants to become president, would he repeatedly insult the giant wave of Hispanic voters? Would he insult veterans who were heroic prisoners of war by saying that he "like(s) people who weren't captured"? Would he repeatedly insult the 2008 GOP nominee and great war hero, Sen. John McCain (Ariz.)?

If a candidate actually wants to become president, would he and his advisers plan a strategy that includes praising the mass-murdering communist dictator of North Korea? Which voters did Trump believe he would win with that one?

Read more at https://mishtalk.com/2016/08/14/is-it-conceivable-trump-is-deliberately-throwing-the-election/.

Cool

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 07:01:19 PM

Some of the things Trump has stated are so ridiculous that Brent Budowsky, columnist at The Hill asks Is Trump deliberately throwing the election to Clinton?

Think about it. If a candidate genuinely wants to become president, would he repeatedly insult the giant wave of Hispanic voters? Would he insult veterans who were heroic prisoners of war by saying that he "like(s) people who weren't captured"? Would he repeatedly insult the 2008 GOP nominee and great war hero, Sen. John McCain (Ariz.)?

If a candidate actually wants to become president, would he and his advisers plan a strategy that includes praising the mass-murdering communist dictator of North Korea? Which voters did Trump believe he would win with that one?

Read more at https://mishtalk.com/2016/08/14/is-it-conceivable-trump-is-deliberately-throwing-the-election/.

Cool

Trump's gonna Trump
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:50:20 PM

Cool

Trump's gonna Trump

Is Trump's pet going to trumpet?     Grin

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:04:15 PM

Cool

Trump's gonna Trump

Or guitar ...  a STRUMPET!!!   
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:34:06 PM

Cool

Trump's gonna Trump

Or guitar ...  a STRUMPET!!!   

Sounds like we should be getting a band together for when Trump wins.

Cheesy

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:12:51 PM

I'll supply the only musical instrument that Donald will need.

* Sad Trombone *

("wah - waaa")
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: