Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:28:05 PM

WOW!  Ma Sha managed to insult women, Jews AND SHOES all in one succinct rant!

fidjishoes.com

fidji

LMAO

Grin

wait for it...

you know monkey are too insulting for the black african supremacist nazi in charge... what a piece of shit this man is... and more than him, "his people" fuck them. if they get triggered by monkey picture, it's because they are still one.

Welcome to my Ignore List you racist, ignorant POS.

glad to be in... recently you were pming me praising my post... I triggered you Cheesy. Mastery.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:17:01 AM

Just a quick 'thanks!' to all of the anti-Trump protesters.

Trump was a total racist KKK grandmaster who hated everyone but white males and was going to kill us for sure.  Everybody knows this because it is facts and stuff and because it was repeated a lot.  And that is just the start of his problems...and consequently ours.

But your brave anti-Trump protests changed everything.  Anything which Trump does which turns out to be OK will be totally because of your actions.  You've changed Trump into a pretty good guy it seems.  I would not have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes.

Keep up the good work, and don't hesitate to take all of the credit that you need as we move forward.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 05:14:08 AM

Trump was a total racist KKK grandmaster who hated everyone but white males and was going to kill us for sure.  Everybody knows this because it is facts and stuff and because it was repeated a lot.  And that is just the start of his problems...and consequently ours.

But your brave anti-Trump protests changed everything.  Anything which Trump does which turns out to be OK will be totally because of your actions.  You've changed Trump into a pretty good guy it seems.  I would not have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes.

Keep up the good work, and don't hesitate to take all of the credit that you need as we move forward.

Yeah the anti- trump pretesters get 15USD per hour  however soros will pay you 35 per hour to be trump supporter to go and antaganize the 15$ per hour workers.  What a good deal  so jobs jobs jobs trump has allready provided so many high pay jobs and hillary's number one supporter is paying the salary.  Amazing

To bad after it is over the 15$ people will not have any jobs that match there skill set whereas the trump supporters will.  And it would be a shame if some photo graphed the protesters and passed a law so they cannot be eligible for gov. welfare

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 06:19:31 AM

Yeah the anti- trump pretesters get 15USD per hour  however soros will pay you 35 per hour to be trump supporter to go and antaganize the 15$ per hour workers.  What a good deal  so jobs jobs jobs trump has allready provided so many high pay jobs and hillary's number one supporter is paying the salary.  Amazing

To bad after it is over the 15$ people will not have any jobs that match there skill set whereas the trump supporters will.  And it would be a shame if some photo graphed the protesters and passed a law so they cannot be eligible for gov. welfare

It will be interesting to see if there is a discrepancy between what the Soros-funded front groups like MoveOn.org claim to have paid (when their books are subpoena'd) and what declarations are made by the worker bees.  I am guessing that those drones who claim welfare bennies of one sort or another are under an obligation to keep track of and report the various earnings that they have.

I would be more than happy if some of my tax dollars went toward getting to the bottom of the various insults against Democracy such as Project Veritas filmed.  Either in congressional hearings or the court system or both.  If a lot of under oath stories about being bused around and being paid are forthcoming and they all match up pretty well, it will make for some interesting footage.  And maybe some jail-time spent by the organizers.  Organizing trash along the highways sporting orange gear would be good to see.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 06:21:41 AM

Protester grabs sign from Trump supporter, gets MACED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQVZl6g2dEU

They really can't take a loss

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 07:55:28 AM

It will be interesting to see if there is a discrepancy between what the Soros-funded front groups like MoveOn.org claim to have paid (when their books are subpoena'd) and what declarations are made by the worker bees.  I am guessing that those drones who claim welfare bennies of one sort or another are under an obligation to keep track of and report the various earnings that they have.

I would be more than happy if some of my tax dollars went toward getting to the bottom of the various insults against Democracy such as Project Veritas filmed.  Either in congressional hearings or the court system or both.  If a lot of under oath stories about being bused around and being paid are forthcoming and they all match up pretty well, it will make for some interesting footage.  And maybe some jail-time spent by the organizers.  Organizing trash along the highways sporting orange gear would be good to see.

Agree Strongly!  There are several non-profits he is using right now.  And since Soros is paying for it if there is any property destroyed he is liable for it.  There is already a 550Million USD lawsuit against him for the slain police officer.  And I heard there is a second one that was justified against him for similar things.  This info is coming out right now.

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 08:19:42 AM

Trump was a total racist KKK grandmaster who hated everyone but white males and was going to kill us for sure.  Everybody knows this because it is facts and stuff and because it was repeated a lot.  And that is just the start of his problems...and consequently ours.

But your brave anti-Trump protests changed everything.  Anything which Trump does which turns out to be OK will be totally because of your actions.  You've changed Trump into a pretty good guy it seems.  I would not have believed it unless I saw it with my own eyes.

real ennemy: massons and jesuits. those are the people ideologies who exterminated most of the natives tribe worldwide.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
pepethefrog

Activity: 120
Merit: 13

Pepe is NOT a hate symbol

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:50:19 PM

Pepe is very happy with Trump being the new president now.

But he's a little worried about Melania.

Pepe thinks she's an SJW.

She pledged that she will go after "cyber bullying" once she's the first lady.... that's so retarded.

That's not a good sign. "Cyber Bullying" might be a distraction to go after our free speech.

If the trumps disappoint us they will feel all the wrath of the meme wars coming back at them, mark Pepe's words.

Bipcoin: bip1W2nq2vhM4f6kaHSsVD5J1LdRb1M3mCqftwq6erpEeKzsj8Kjrxy5xUs9VAtF233nNzcMQN2ZQfJ fvi2WensZ5tGJv2ysY8
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:48:43 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 06:12:01 PM by tvbcof

Just read an NPR story about Trump's picks for attny gen (Sessions), NatSec (Flynn), and CIA (Pompeo).

Much of the earlier ruminations seem to have been whole-cloth fabrications by the lamestream media in order to try to further an anti-Trump narrative.  This mainstream media body is trying to position themselves as the 'non-fake news' sources which is a laughable inversion that many people are not buying.  NPR's content is scientifically toxic, but the fact is that their listenership are, while indoctrinated drones, not low-info people lacking in IQ or analytical abilities (generally speaking.)  NPR thus has less latitude in flat-out lying.

Anyway, I'm delighted with these three picks, or at least two of them since I have little knowledge of Pompeo but a residual bad taste which may well have been left over from my days as a more left-wing indoctrinated droid.   Not only do I find Flynn and Sessions to be good guys (I'm 'Flynn/Sessions-2017 if Trump meets a bus) but it takes away a couple of highly important positions from crony deep-state insiders and neo-cons who, regrettably, will probably have to play some role in Trumps admin, though hopefully a brief and non-terminal one.  At least that's my current take so far.

Racey
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:04:45 PM

Just read an NPR story about Trump's picks for attny gen (Sessions), NatSec (Flynn), and CIA (Pompeo).

Much of the earlier ruminations seem to have been whole-cloth fabrications by the lamestream media in order to try to further an anti-Trump narrative.  This mainstream media body is trying to position themselves as the 'non-fake news' sources which is a laughable inversion that many people are not buying.  NPR's content is scientifically toxic, but the fact is that their listenership are, while indoctrinated drones, not low-info people lacking in IQ or analytical abilities (generally speaking.)  NPR thus has less latitude in flat-out lying.

Anyway, I'm delighted with these three picks, or at least two of them since I have little knowledge of Pompeo but a residual bad taste which may well have been left over from my days as a more left-wing indoctrinated droid.   Not only do I find Flynn and Sessions to be good guys (I'm 'Flynn/Sessions-2017 if Trump meets a bus) but it takes away a couple of highly important positions from crony deep-state insiders and neo-cons who, regrettably, will probably have to play some role in Trumps admin, though hopefully a brief and non-terminal one.  At least that's my current take so far.

Why did they name names without confirmation, I know the msm do this all the time, but it seems the lesson is not learned yet.
I seen a lot of animosity on social media sites, of some of the names drawn out of thin air got them up in arms.
And I was agreeing with them, nice to see your list although not confirmed  Cheesy
Do you think Rudy Giuliani will get a top job?
I see CNN are on his case over immigration.

And its gone.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:50:02 PM

Giuliani is an interesting case for those of us who've studied 9/11.  There is no way that he was not in on it to one degree or another.  The really damning thing is that he shamelessly milked it for political reasons until he was a laughing stock to all.

If Trump is serious about 'draining the swamp', I would expect him to hire people who know where the bodies are buried.  If I were Trump (assuming he's not a sell-out) I'd try to figure out how to give the Giuliani immunity in exchange for the work I wanted done, but also to try to 'contract' it out so Giuliani (if he would do it) could work outside of the government.  He's simply to toxic no matter what his internal disposition.  Interestingly, Steve Peiczenik who is quite outspoken about the 9/11 false flag and others, promotes Giuliani heavily.  Not sure what that means...in part because I'm still trying to figure out Pieczenik.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:03:47 PM

Giuliani is an interesting case for those of us who've studied 9/11.  There is no way that he was not in on it to one degree or another.  The really damning thing is that he shamelessly milked it for political reasons until he was a laughing stock to all.

If Trump is serious about 'draining the swamp', I would expect him to hire people who know where the bodies are buried.  If I were Trump (assuming he's not a sell-out) I'd try to figure out how to give the Giuliani immunity in exchange for the work I wanted done, but also to try to 'contract' it out so Giuliani (if he would do it) could work outside of the government.  He's simply to toxic no matter what his internal disposition.  Interestingly, Steve Peiczenik who is quite outspoken about the 9/11 false flag and others, promotes Giuliani heavily.  Not sure what that means...in part because I'm still trying to figure out Pieczenik.

I do not trust Steve Pieczenik.  You can have him.  He is not putting arguments out that make sense or hold water.  And he is willing to consider research the same as reading stuff from the internet.  That is a disgrace to real researchers everywhere.

And a little known fact about Giuliani that you might not know is that after the "attacks" on 9-11 Giuliani responded within minutes.  And he was on his way into building #7 where his newly opened 24 hour emergency command center for NY city was built.  And he was grabbed and stopped from going into the building.  In other words he did not know that building was about to come down and his life was saved by some person when they stopped him from going inside.

When I found this account of his heroic response time and how he was kept out of building #7 I think he was a good guy who was not involved in the lie.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:28:14 PM

Heroic lol I just seen something very different.

Giuliani Caught In Bizarre Building 7 Lie

For Giuliani to claim that Building 7 collapsed in stages is completely bizarre and totally inaccurate. One has to wonder if he is intentionally attempting to mislead with such a wildly false statement.

Is Giuliani attempting to re-write history in an attempt to deflect clearly documented accusations that Building 7 was brought down by a controlled demolition?

If true at all he should not get a job with the Trump admin.
Thanks for the 911 memories, I did read all about him at the time, but totally forgot about it.
Weird how much you forget about 911.

And its gone.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:04:31 PM

Bitbobb and Racey:

Thanks for the input on Giuliani and Pieczenik both.  Will welcome any observations and/or gut feelings (though not necessarily adopt them for myself without analysis of course.)

Along these lines, I'm a big fan of General Flynn, but I don't disregard the fact that he co-authored a book with Michael Ledeen; a man labeled an 'agent of foreign influence' and to toxic even for the GW Bush administration!  Hopefully the two cooperated simply on their merits as informed and intelligent people rather than totally confluent broader ideas involving the U.S.'s global activities.  But who knows?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:49:53 PM

Bitbobb and Racey:

Thanks for the input on Giuliani and Pieczenik both.  Will welcome any observations and/or gut feelings (though not necessarily adopt them for myself without analysis of course.)

Along these lines, I'm a big fan of General Flynn, but I don't disregard the fact that he co-authored a book with Michael Ledeen; a man labeled an 'agent of foreign influence' and to toxic even for the GW Bush administration!  Hopefully the two cooperated simply on their merits as informed and intelligent people rather than totally confluent broader ideas involving the U.S.'s global activities.  But who knows?

I like Flynn he is a real truth to power type guy.

I like him

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:09:35 PM

Trump’s pick for CIA director has called for Snowden’s execution

This is exactly the kind of person that should not be in politics, and literally, thousands of people are like him.

On the intelligence committee, Pompeo has taken a particularly hard-line stance on how to treat NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. After Snowden's allies began a campaign to get him pardoned, the entire House Select Committee on Intelligence wrote a letter to President Barack Obama urging against a pardon. The letter said Snowden was no whistle-blower, but rather a "serial exaggerator and fabricator."

At that time, Pompeo issued his own press release, calling Snowden a "liar and a criminal," who deserves "prison rather than pardon."

I would like to know what his stance is now, is he a flip flopper, I just done a small amount of research on this guy, and I would not give him a job.

President-elect Donald Trump has tapped Republican Rep. Mike Pompeo of Kansas to head the Central Intelligence Agency, putting a hawkish lawmaker who favors brutally interrogating detainees and expanding the American prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in charge of America’s premier spy agency.

President-elect Donald Trump has tapped Republican Rep. Mike Pompeo of Kansas to head the Central Intelligence Agency, putting a hawkish lawmaker who favors brutally interrogating detainees and expanding the American prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in charge of America’s premier spy agency.

Is Trump really picking this rubbish? this Admin is starting to look more ominous each and every day, it's really sad.

And its gone.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:56:04 PM

I am OK with the selection of Pompeo. ISIS terrorists doesn't deserve any humane treatment. Just a few weeks back, I read the story of a 9-year old Yazidi girl, who became pregnant, after she was used as a sex slave by the Caliphate morons. Such people doesn't deserve an iota of mercy. Pompeo can ship them to Guantanamo and have fun with them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:59:26 PM

Trump’s pick for CIA director has called for Snowden’s execution

This is exactly the kind of person that should not be in politics, and literally, thousands of people are like him.

On the intelligence committee, Pompeo has taken a particularly hard-line stance on how to treat NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden. After Snowden's allies began a campaign to get him pardoned, the entire House Select Committee on Intelligence wrote a letter to President Barack Obama urging against a pardon. The letter said Snowden was no whistle-blower, but rather a "serial exaggerator and fabricator."

At that time, Pompeo issued his own press release, calling Snowden a "liar and a criminal," who deserves "prison rather than pardon."

I would like to know what his stance is now, is he a flip flopper, I just done a small amount of research on this guy, and I would not give him a job.

Is Trump really picking this rubbish? this Admin is starting to look more ominous each and every day, it's really sad.

Also remember that Flynn is this Pomeo guy new boss.  I think I am reading the report correctly.  If so then I will trust Flynn to police this Pompeo guy

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:07:59 PM

^
Lets hope Flynn to give him sound advice then, if he waivers would Flynn reprimand him.

I was actually losing a lot of faith in the new administration, but now your post gives me a slight edge to hold on for a bit longer.
I guess it is not worth worrying until at least six months into the running of the USA.

And its gone.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

^
Lets hope Flynn to give him [Pompeo] sound advice then, if he waivers would Flynn reprimand him.

I was actually losing a lot of faith in the new administration, but now your post gives me a slight edge to hold on for a bit longer.
I guess it is not worth worrying until at least six months into the running of the USA.

My current thesis is that the CIA is basically the inteligence and operational wing for the shadow government and has been since it's founding.

As the shadow govt became more of a factor here in the U.S., and more 'global' in it's make-up, the CIA became less 'American' in it's mandate and operations.

U.S. law involving the scope of CIA operations was generally considered in operations for a long period, but these rules were increasingly bent to allow 'inefficiencies' introduced by annoying rules to be worked around.

I sense that something changed around 2013.  We could see it, to a degree, in the Smith-Mundt 'modernization' and increased scope of military resource availability and the like.  What I think may have happened was that the American population itself was re-classified as a potential enemy.  This would make sense from a 'global governance' perspective and has a lot of explainitory power when I analyze various observations.

So, my interest in who heads up the CIA is that they are a nationalist and someone who would be genuinely offended at some of the direct insults of the organization against the American people.  Hopefully an active person who would not be content to simply 'dial down' certain activities for a while, but would like to amputate and cauterize big parts of it.  Hopefully Pompeo is such a person but I have no idea if this is the case.  Flynn, as Pompeo's boss and someone who seems to have bumped pee-pees with the CIA in a major way over his career, could help this process along and I dearly hope that he does so.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: