Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:39:19 PM

It is quite convincing, because Trump performed better than Obama, but all we see is just a few months ago, and we cannot see after a months, or what will he be planning with?, we cannot just say that Obama is just a president, but he is a good president. Obama, former president of United States is given a lot of applause, nevertheless, just like Obama, Trump performed better, and they also can give him a lot of applause than Obama
What are you talking about? Inaugural speech of Obama was about 2000 words 1500 trump. The number of people on inoguratsii Obama was twice. The Trump rating is the lowest since 1940. And rallies of opponents?

Well you gotta understand the most hated nigga of all time obomber had more then twice as much people attending his inauguration.

It is not possible to have twice this amount of people.  They were full at 6am when the gates opend packed by 7am and folks were still in the streets trying to get in after it was over.  The streets were full of people who did not get in.  So sorry I do not agree with your statistic.  And I was there so this is personal observation vs what probably you read in the media.  If you have any link I would love to read where you got this claim from.  Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:54:47 PM

It is quite convincing, because Trump performed better than Obama, but all we see is just a few months ago, and we cannot see after a months, or what will he be planning with?, we cannot just say that Obama is just a president, but he is a good president. Obama, former president of United States is given a lot of applause, nevertheless, just like Obama, Trump performed better, and they also can give him a lot of applause than Obama
What are you talking about? Inaugural speech of Obama was about 2000 words 1500 trump. The number of people on inoguratsii Obama was twice. The Trump rating is the lowest since 1940. And rallies of opponents?

Well you gotta understand the most hated nigga of all time obomber had more then twice as much people attending his inauguration.

It is not possible to have twice this amount of people.  They were full at 6am when the gates opend packed by 7am and folks were still in the streets trying to get in after it was over.  The streets were full of people who did not get in.  So sorry I do not agree with your statistic.  And I was there so this is personal observation vs what probably you read in the media.  If you have any link I would love to read where you got this claim from.  Thanks

Like this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-obama-inauguration-comparison/

Or this

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/20/donald-trump-obama-crowd-size-inauguration-mall-washington/96832714/

Or just Google for trump and obama inauguration day.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

I saw the inaugural speech on CNN (via YouTube) and they finally turned the camera around and showed the crowd! I bet Trump had to have the secret service force the camera men to do it at gunpoint.
tracktorr

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Like this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-obama-inauguration-comparison/

Or this

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/20/donald-trump-obama-crowd-size-inauguration-mall-washington/96832714/

Or just Google for trump and obama inauguration day.
And this is only the beginning of his reign! And look how many people gathered for the protest March! Who even remembers that such demonstrations have occurred all over the world? Trump is a mistake Americans!
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:31:34 PM

I saw the inaugural speech on CNN (via YouTube) and they finally turned the camera around and showed the crowd! I bet Trump had to have the secret service force the camera men to do it at gunpoint.

Must send trump an email about flat earth and nasa scam!!!!!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

Trump will probably be getting a briefing about the various psy-ops undertaken during the previous administration.  I hold out hope that he will do the right thing and declassify them.  One way or another, I doubt that Trump will retain Cass Sunstein as and adviser or continue the guy's strategies.

Sounds like you may not know it, but nobody actually believes the 'flat earth' thing.  The main goal was to give people without an argument something they perceive as 'clever' to say.  Most of the people who fall for it are to ignorant to realize that the joke is on them.

edit:  As a taster, here's a decent piece at Salon from back in the day when Greenwald was a contributor:  http://www.salon.com/2010/01/15/sunstein_2/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:08:06 PM

Trump will probably be getting a briefing about the various psy-ops undertaken during the previous administration.  I hold out hope that he will do the right thing and declassify them.  One way or another, I doubt that Trump will retain Cass Sunstein as and adviser or continue the guy's strategies.

Sounds like you may not know it, but nobody actually believes the 'flat earth' thing.  The main goal was to give people without an argument something they perceive as 'clever' to say.  Most of the people who fall for it are to ignorant to realize that the joke is on them.

edit:  As a taster, here's a decent piece at Salon from back in the day when Greenwald was a contributor:  http://www.salon.com/2010/01/15/sunstein_2/

I'm not sure what Trump might have something to declassify. Each step will now be examined under the microscope. At the first opportunity, he can be impeached. I think he's afraid of it.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:31:28 PM

Trump will probably be getting a briefing about the various psy-ops undertaken during the previous administration.  I hold out hope that he will do the right thing and declassify them.  One way or another, I doubt that Trump will retain Cass Sunstein as and adviser or continue the guy's strategies.

Sounds like you may not know it, but nobody actually believes the 'flat earth' thing.  The main goal was to give people without an argument something they perceive as 'clever' to say.  Most of the people who fall for it are to ignorant to realize that the joke is on them.

I watched the episode about reptile alien shadow goverment at alex jones.
Lying is useless you paid .gov agent.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

Since super-Tue I've paid fairly close attention to Infowars.com.  And have caught up on some of the older stuff that I'd missed since I only paid attention sporadically over the last 15 years.  I never saw the episode you reference, or anything like it.  If you want to provide a link, please do.  I strongly suspect that such a thing is a figment of your imagination and doesn't exist.

The main reason I've been a regular consumer of Infowars.com material for the later part of the 2016 election cycle is that they have been head and shoulders above any other outlet in just having real people on the ground getting real interviews and such.  Additionally, their contacts are fantastic and many of them have been right on with the inside stories.  It's like a snow-ball rolling down a hill in that since they have the balls to actually report real information, more real information comes to them.

Alex Jones has definitely earned his place at the top of today's media.  This was helped by the implosion of the 'establishment media' which is nothing more than absurd propaganda mouthpiece and rich people's blog.  I doubt that even Jones predicted the implosion of the establishment media in the way that it has.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:11:49 PM

I'm not sure what Trump might have something to declassify. Each step will now be examined under the microscope. At the first opportunity, he can be impeached. I think he's afraid of it.
Lunacy.

There could never be an impeachment of a Republican President by a Republican Congress and Republican Senate.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:25:33 PM

Lunacy.

There could never be an impeachment of a Republican President by a Republican Congress and Republican Senate.

A) sure there could.

B) Trump is a nominal 'Republican' at best in the eyes of the establishment on both of the fake 'sides'.

As I've said before, getting through the inauguration was simply one in a list of hurdles the guy needs to cross in order to do what he at least claims that he wants to do.  To me the most critical part of his inauguration speech was about distributing power back outwards from it's current consolidated center.  The fact that he continued to say this _after_ he took the oath is very meaningful to me, and I suspect very disappointing to others.  The big hurdles are still to come if he actually follows up in an effective manner.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

Since super-Tue I've paid fairly close attention to Infowars.com.  And have caught up on some of the older stuff that I'd missed since I only paid attention sporadically over the last 15 years.  I never saw the episode you reference, or anything like it.  If you want to provide a link, please do.  I strongly suspect that such a thing is a figment of your imagination and doesn't exist.

The main reason I've been a regular consumer of Infowars.com material for the later part of the 2016 election cycle is that they have been head and shoulders above any other outlet in just having real people on the ground getting real interviews and such.  Additionally, their contacts are fantastic and many of them have been right on with the inside stories.  It's like a snow-ball rolling down a hill in that since they have the balls to actually report real information, more real information comes to them.

Alex Jones has definitely earned his place at the top of today's media.  This was helped by the implosion of the 'establishment media' which is nothing more than absurd propaganda mouthpiece and rich people's blog.  I doubt that even Jones predicted the implosion of the establishment media in the way that it has.

Too much fluoride and vaccinations lately? Lol

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

Lunacy.

....Unless there was a bona fide Republican VP....
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

Comparing the crowds at Donald Trump’s and Barack Obama’s inaugurations. -- http://nyti.ms/2j3yaDE

There's a lot of talk about fake news these days, the kind of reporting that makes the Pope go on TV and start talking shit and inspiring memes. Well I think I found some here, news faked by manipulating the time two images were taken then dishonestly comparing them. Based on the shadows the Sun looks off to the right in the Obongo image but directly overhead in The Donald's. IMO The New York Times used images taken after or before the ceremony for comparison.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

Comparing the crowds at Donald Trump’s and Barack Obama’s inaugurations. -- http://nyti.ms/2j3yaDE

There's a lot of talk about fake news these days, the kind of reporting that makes the Pope go on TV and start talking shit and inspiring memes. Well I think I found some here, news faked by manipulating the time two images were taken then dishonestly comparing them. Based on the shadows the Sun looks off to the right in the Obongo image but directly overhead in The Donald's. IMO The New York Times used images taken after or before the ceremony for comparison.

The media supporting trump reporting the same.
Look up youtube.

Or nvm flat earth!!!!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:47:56 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2017, 03:25:22 PM by notbatman

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth

"About 4,080,000 results"

https://www.google.ca/trends/explore?gprop=youtube&q=flat%20earth
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

The disappearance of pirates caused global warming.

Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

Inforwars was on-site.  Unless it was an elaborately staged bit of propaganda they appear to have documented the following:

- 'protesters' had set up at the entrances to the venue.

- said protesters were physically blocking people from entering.  Especially females who tend to be smaller in stature and thus easier to block.

- some of the blocking methods resulted in minor injuries.

- The DC police were instructed to not interfere with the activities of these 'protesters'.

If this is even remotely true I will do hope and expect that Jeff Sessions will be 'looking backward' as well as looking forward as he performs the duties of the head of justice enforcement, and I expect the FBI to be tracking down the control structures which have facilitated some of this stuff.  Right up to the top.

At the street level I'm pretty confident to say that the main reason why violent actions are seen almost exclusively on the 'progressive' side has to do with organization more than with capability.  When the money is gone, so to will be the brown-shirt tactics.  If not, it would not be difficult at all to meet the challenge, and I'd have very little sympathy for the idiots who wake up one day to find others fighting back.  The main reason it's not been seen more is that it was simply unnecessary, dangerous for the future, and counter-productive.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

You hit a home run on this one.

Exposing the fucking lying lies of the liars.

Thanks.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

Watching on TV it seemed that many people left when it started raining.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: