Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572435 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

An elderly woman demanded a Donald Trump supporter seated next to her be moved, but she quickly found out that's not how the world works.

Scott Koteskey, in a window seat, posted video on Saturday showing a woman in the middle seat complaining about him to airline personnel.

Read more at http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-passengers-cheer-woman-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/. Actually, there are two videos at this time. The page might take a minute or two to completely load.

Cool

Clearly she is just afraid of the future with Trump. Her emotional outburst cries  for attention while really being terrified inside. Poor lady, someone should just punch her in the mouth. Wake up call.

Maybe she should have taken the bus. Or were they still on the ground when she was kicked off?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:42:48 PM

Just talking to an informant on the Democrat side.  Unsurprisingly, this person heard that throwing political opposites in jail is a 'third world thing.'  I heard the (shell-shocked looking) Andrea Mitchel say this right after the debate so I knew it was going to be a talking point that would get play.  Here would be my rebuttal:

You know what else goes on in third-world banana republics?  Politically powerful people get away with anything and everything since they are above the law.  That's what!

Zlatoust arms factory "Art-Grani" (Russia) released the first coin of the series dedicated to the inauguration of the 45th President of the USA of Donald trump.
The first coin released from 925 sterling silver weighing 1 kg and a diameter of 12 cm the Coin has the number 01. Only in the series will be 25 silver coins, 15 combined "gold-silver" and 5 gold.
The obverse of the coin the image of the US President Donald trump. Perimeter products are the inscriptions (Donald John trump, 45 President of the United States of America) the country and the flag. On the reverse of the statue of Liberty on the background of the flag of the United States. On the perimeter: in the trump we believe (We believe in trump) and the United States of America.
The first coin is transferred to the President of the Russian Federation and is stored in the Museum of the Kremlin.
Mitcsell

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

Noble Energy also in a hurry bought part of the shares of Clayton Williams, having received thus control over part of the Permian. As you know, here to get a little expensive, but the reserves allow, not worry about resources.
Actually, what does all this mean? While overseas someone frantically trying to freeze and reduce production, States the opposite - increase the number of drilling, a monopoly focus on the areas where you can swing long and steadily. One conclusion monopoly sure, trump will open the shale casket and then... the freezing, reduction and any speculation would be fruitless. Moreover, American kancevica quite satisfied with the price of $40.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 09:31:44 PM

Just talking to an informant on the Democrat side.  Unsurprisingly, this person heard that throwing political opposites in jail is a 'third world thing.'  I heard the (shell-shocked looking) Andrea Mitchel say this right after the debate so I knew it was going to be a talking point that would get play.  Here would be my rebuttal:

You know what else goes on in third-world banana republics?  Politically powerful people get away with anything and everything since they are above the law.  That's what!

What happens to people, that try to overthrow a democratic country?
Would you support it or fight tooth and nail against it.

And its gone.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:23:16 AM

There is a more basic question than this. This question is, Who are the people who are trying to overthrow the U.S.?

Part of the answer lies in what a smart person would do to try to overthrow the U.S.  Would he get together with his neighbors and get some guns and ammo and grenades and attack the capitol? Would he enlist the help of a foreign country that doesn't like the U.S.? Would he do a big propaganda campaign worse than the one Tokyo Rose did? What is the smart way?

These days a direct coup won't work. Foreign countries don't have the strength to attack. Tokyo Rose was imprisoned (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Rose). So, what is a smarter way? One smarter way is to build up a reputation, act like you are doing good politically, become the President, and institute good-looking programs that really tear the country apart. Isn't that what Obama was doing and Hillary would have done?

But there is a deeper, more fundamental method in America. Hidden inside the Constitution, the Bill of rights, and Federal Rules of Criminal/Civil Procedure, is a method that shows what America is all about, and that remains almost hidden because people don't think. But, if this method can be destroyed before the people wake up and use it, then America might be lost.

The whole U.S. Government is overshadowed by this hidden strength that the people have. The people can, individually or en masse, take down every action that the Government does. The people being able to do this is part of the Government itself. Here are the important parts of the hidden strength of the people... how the people are above Government, making them the real Government.

First is the right to contract, recorded in Article I, section 10, clause 1 of the Constitution (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_Clause). Right to contract individually is applied to people through the 14th Amendment (http://www.law.gmu.edu/assets/files/publications/working_papers/08-51%20Freedom%20of%20Contract.pdf). What this means is that people as well as the States can contract in or out of Government, and even in or out of their contracts with Government. It is part of Government, and essentially somewhat of a circular logic that shows that Government is way different than what we generally believe it to be.

What makes this contracting infinitely stronger is the 6th, 7th, 9th, and 10th Amendments. The 6th and 7th Amendments suggest that people can require a jury trial for anything. This includes even things that they have against Government... not only things that Government has against them.

The 9th and 10th Amendments state that both, the people, individually or jointly, and the States, have all the rights that they had before the United States Government was set in place. This includes the right to not be held liable for any laws or statutes that the United States puts in place.

Using the rights expressed by these Amendments includes speaking up (noticing) Government whenever you don't want to be part of any agreement, law, or statute. If you don't speak up, you are agreeing by your silence to all of the laws and statutes. It is part of Government.

One of the most important things regarding contracts and Government and trials is, If you sign a standard contract for an attorney to represent you, you have agreed to let the attorneys and the judges decide your fate, without you being able to intervene. The only way you can intervene is by rescinding the contract, thereby rejecting this contract if you want, but it might be easier to not contract in the first place.

The jury has the right to judge everything about your case, whether you bring the case, or someone else brings it against you. They have the right to judge you innocent, even if you are guilty, and vice versa. They can impose fines, hold judges in contempt, and do all kinds of things in regard to the case at hand, including repealing a law or statute with regard to you (even though other people will have to bring their own case to get it repealed for themselves). See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification for a beginning understanding of the power of the jury.

What all this amounts to is that, as long as you don't injure someone else (harm him, or damage his property), as long as you don't break a contract (you can rescind the contract according to rules regarding contracts - a basic understanding is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescission - but don't injure anyone by your rescission), as long as you don't threaten anyone else (note that some threats can be accidental or without your knowledge... that you have threatened someone else), you can do anything you want.

Anyone who attempts to hide this information from you, or who attempts to thwart your using of this info and your rights, is someone who is attempting to overthrow Government. Why? Because it is Government for you to know and use these things. The whole court system in America has been infiltrated by BAR Association members who are trying to hide this knowledge from you, and take away your freedom thereby. They are trying to overthrow the American Government with an extremely subtle coup from the inside.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:47:32 AM

Just FWIW, this person or bot 'borrowed' an earlier post of mine word-for-word and that is what you see above.  I've not seen this technique use here before, but whatever.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

News today is Trump's twitter attack on the 'freedom caucus' within the Republican party and basically telling them to get on-board with the Republican establishment as they tune up Obamacare to make it an even bigger screw-job for the what's left of the middle class and make the medical/industrial complex even more rich and powerful than ever.

Notwithstanding the fact that the mainstream media will twist and/or promote and/or bury everything which could favor/dis-favor the establishment, and also that Trump is very capable of playing multi-dimensional political chess...

...I will never regret trying hard to get Hillary to NOT be president.  I'm as confident as ever that Hillary Clinton following up the GWBush/Obama damage would have been the end of the United States.

If Trump wants to go down in history as the guy who tried to rescue the failing establishment (corp, Dem, and Repub) and/or the guy who continue to sell the U.S. peeps down the river when he had the best chance in the modern era of stopping it, so be it.  It's not something I personally wrote off as a possibility.  We got him in and in doing so developed a sense of empowerment and a renewed confidence that we can make a difference if we try.  If we have to fight Donald J. Trump and his family, bring it on.

I would also say that if Trump chooses to go to bat for the Republican establishment after the way they treated him in in the primaries (and general for that matter) then he will go down as one of the biggest cucks and saddest loser ever.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:41:40 PM

Epic, Dude!

He can EmCee the next hit show!

"The Saddest Loser"

Grin
Bitbobb

Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:29:08 AM

this is a public service announcement in response to the alleged removal of privacy regulations that the main stream media is saying Trump approved...MAGA:

your ISP assigned your modem an IP. You get a new IP if you unplug the modem, and usually

ISP's reset all IP's at night. But when you have that IP, they know it goes to your account

under your name, and running TOR is not going to stop them from seeing what you access,

where and when. Because Tor still has to feed it to you through your ISP. Maybe Tor can

sometimes hide who you are once out on the web, to make it harder to track back to your

ISP, but if your ISP is watching, there will not be any secrets. They do, after all, have

to serve you every single thing you get, and send out every single thing you send out

including encryption keys.

So there's your answer, and why I think all the game playing is STUPID. There is ONE WAY to

do this, and it is as I have said - Go to a random wifi. Set up encrypted VPN. Get your

STATIC encryption key from your VPN over a random WIFI. Then, through your ISP log into the

VPN and use your already resident key for everything, a key that never gets sent through

your ISP. They will know you use a VPN and that is all.

Sorry, Tor won't cut it if your ISP wants to stab you.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:50:28 AM

this is a public service announcement in response to the alleged removal of privacy regulations that the main stream media is saying Trump approved...MAGA:

your ISP assigned your modem an IP. You get a new IP if you unplug the modem, and usually

ISP's reset all IP's at night. But when you have that IP, they know it goes to your account

under your name, and running TOR is not going to stop them from seeing what you access,

where and when. Because Tor still has to feed it to you through your ISP. Maybe Tor can

sometimes hide who you are once out on the web, to make it harder to track back to your

ISP, but if your ISP is watching, there will not be any secrets. They do, after all, have

to serve you every single thing you get, and send out every single thing you send out

including encryption keys.

So there's your answer, and why I think all the game playing is STUPID. There is ONE WAY to

do this, and it is as I have said - Go to a random wifi. Set up encrypted VPN. Get your

STATIC encryption key from your VPN over a random WIFI. Then, through your ISP log into the

VPN and use your already resident key for everything, a key that never gets sent through

your ISP. They will know you use a VPN and that is all.

Sorry, Tor won't cut it if your ISP wants to stab you.

WOW!  What are you hiding, @BitBobb??    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

WOW!  What are you hiding, @BitBobb??    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

You realize what he is talking about?

ALL PASSWORDS
bank data
credit card data
EVERYTHING...

(ignoring the cases where there is an encrypted link, because they really are not sufficient)...

EVERTHING...in the records of the ISP

That's the problem.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:47:44 AM

WOW!  What are you hiding, @BitBobb??    Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

You realize what he is talking about?

ALL PASSWORDS
bank data
credit card data
EVERYTHING...

(ignoring the cases where there is an encrypted link, because they really are not sufficient)...

EVERTHING...in the records of the ISP

That's the problem.

not even mentioning the fact that the algo to beat tor in real time is now rumored to exist...  and that Obama gave the FBI permission to enter any ones computer who is shown to be using vpn or proxies (tor) (because only criminals use vpn or proxies was his logic allegedly).     And in a court case any encryption will need to be justified to the courts.

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:51:05 AM

D@mn.

Have to agree.  It's no joke.

WAIT....this IS a joke!

HAPPY APRIL 1 everyone!!!!

SPOILER

I can haz Jedi Dogecoin Master?Huh?!!!!!11111
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:56:43 AM

D@mn.

This is why MAGA!  To be fair I am not sure yet if the news regarding Trump and the ISP's is true.  But I am sure that the "leaks" will not stop from his team because the agencies he is trusting and some of our "allies" are the ones that have him wiretapped.  Until Trump realizes this there will be more leaks I will guess..

anasis

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:41:37 AM

D@mn.

This is why MAGA!  To be fair I am not sure yet if the news regarding Trump and the ISP's is true.  But I am sure that the "leaks" will not stop from his team because the agencies he is trusting and some of our "allies" are the ones that have him wiretapped.  Until Trump realizes this there will be more leaks I will guess..

The president does not understand everything himself. He should be helped by all his surroundings. After all, as they say, King makes his retinue. So in the governance of the country, and other political aspects.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:43:01 AM

He has surrounded himself with the Scum of the Earth.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

D@mn.

There is a good deal of collusion between certain members of the GOP (such as John McCain and Lindsey Graham) and the Democrat establishment, which is consisted of the Clinton crime family, Biden, Weiner.etc. This is going to make the situation tough for Trump.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:17:17 AM

Great point, "Bitcoin CEO!"   Grin

Someone should tell him about the New World Order.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:25:01 PM

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

D@mn.

There is a good deal of collusion between certain members of the GOP (such as John McCain and Lindsey Graham) and the Democrat establishment, which is consisted of the Clinton crime family, Biden, Weiner.etc. This is going to make the situation tough for Trump.
Why do you think that this is a conspiracy? What is the interest of the Republicans to help the Democrats to remove from power Trump. Agree no logic. Maybe people like McCain are really patriots. Important to them than the power and prosperity of America. Probably Russian is hard to understand, but the country's interests always the priority.
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: