Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized!  (Read 547541 times)
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:42:48 PM

liquidity is not due to the fact that the market is not the players, there's only miners and all the relative amount is for the purchase price in the region of 1000-1500 Satoshi above is a trifle. at the moment the complexity and network capacity increases and today production is almost equal to the cost of expenses.
in a glass on Bitrix, we see volume 1kk coins for sale, it is almost all that is the decentralization of the coins, the rest is 3kk developers and 3kk in the hands of the most Bitrix than she actually cranking the volume in recent weeks. without the support of the market is very bad. price slowly goes down due to the fact that the miners simply sell coins and it does not matter what will happen, only a few people collect coins for the future. Many coins have good people on the market, which is engaged in the market and support for the market value of the coins, in order to maintain its relevance. In order for the project came a lot of money, we need a normal density in the glass (the liquidity and volume of coins) as well as for half the price of Bitcoin flies prices -60% is bad

Nothing to worry about. We have promotional plans that are very innovative in their approach, and that will allow Shift to be known outside of the bitcoin sphere.
Moreover, more and more people are interested in making Dapps for Shift, even though it's too early to announce anything at this point.

Yes, I think that all will be well and keep 1% of all sushestvuyushih coins for today, as an investment for the future, but stopped Mining ((transferred to another coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:05:57 PM

liquidity is not due to the fact that the market is not the players, there's only miners and all the relative amount is for the purchase price in the region of 1000-1500 Satoshi above is a trifle. at the moment the complexity and network capacity increases and today production is almost equal to the cost of expenses.
in a glass on Bitrix, we see volume 1kk coins for sale, it is almost all that is the decentralization of the coins, the rest is 3kk developers and 3kk in the hands of the most Bitrix than she actually cranking the volume in recent weeks. without the support of the market is very bad. price slowly goes down due to the fact that the miners simply sell coins and it does not matter what will happen, only a few people collect coins for the future. Many coins have good people on the market, which is engaged in the market and support for the market value of the coins, in order to maintain its relevance. In order for the project came a lot of money, we need a normal density in the glass (the liquidity and volume of coins) as well as for half the price of Bitcoin flies prices -60% is bad

Nothing to worry about. We have promotional plans that are very innovative in their approach, and that will allow Shift to be known outside of the bitcoin sphere.
Moreover, more and more people are interested in making Dapps for Shift, even though it's too early to announce anything at this point.

I mentioned it before, but there is a 1,105,099 SHF wallet at bittrex. This scares me, so much in fact, that I refrain from investing, although I like Shift, see lots of potential and think it can make some nice upward movement. I now that the Shift team can't do much about it, but trading wise, it is a red flag for me.
kratarzu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:14:26 PM

I mentioned it before, but there is a 1,105,099 SHF wallet at bittrex. This scares me, so much in fact, that I refrain from investing, although I like Shift, see lots of potential and think it can make some nice upward movement. I now that the Shift team can't do much about it, but trading wise, it is a red flag for me.

Having 1 person who can decide when price is high enough sounds scary, could break down a coin with 1 click.

]
Maverick69

Activity: 458

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:47:29 PM

Having 1 person who can decide when price is high enough sounds scary, could break down a coin with 1 click.

So you don't have bitcoins, right? Cheesy
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:58:49 PM

What does that have to do with anything?
Having whales in bitcoin is a necessary evil if you want to trade alts.
But when it comes to altcoin trading, you can choose not to buy alt A and move into alt B instead.
I'll be watching Shift. If the Shift whale decies to dump, the price collapse will be of epic proportions. Then I'll buy.
Maverick69

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:17:06 PM

What does that have to do with anything?
Having whales in bitcoin is a necessary evil if you want to trade alts.
But when it comes to altcoin trading, you can choose not to buy alt A and move into alt B instead.
I'll be watching Shift. If the Shift whale decies to dump, the price collapse will be of epic proportions. Then I'll buy.

Because Satoshi allegedly has 1.5M Btc.
Anyways, trading cryptocurrencies is risky by nature. It's free market, and there are no regulations. That's what we like, or we wouldn't be here, right?
vigZ

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:24:16 PM

I was wondering if any of you guys have had any luck buying 1+ btc worth of shift. Livecoin and bittrex both have very low liquidity and won't fill an order. Has anyone had any luck buying large amounts of shift on bitsquare?

I might be able to help you OTC, check PM.

PM'd you Smiley
Mysterion

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:34:38 PM

I was wondering if any of you guys have had any luck buying 1+ btc worth of shift. Livecoin and bittrex both have very low liquidity and won't fill an order. Has anyone had any luck buying large amounts of shift on bitsquare?

PM'd you Smiley

Replied Cheesy
ShiftConnect

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:39:17 PM

PM'd you Smiley

Replied Cheesy

We are happy to see an OTC culture evolve for SHIFT, especially since our market is still lacking higher liquidity that enable large buys or sells.

Please be careful when dealing with OTC trades and employ escrow, as a bad trade may end up hurting either party or even the market. If we can help out with advice or escrow we are happy to do so!

SHIFT Response Team
darkjack

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:27:11 PM

What is the total number of SHF in circulation?  Is coinmarketcap accurate at 7M+?
Maverick69

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:48:10 AM

What is the total number of SHF in circulation?  Is coinmarketcap accurate at 7M+?

yes, it is!
darkjack

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:09:37 PM

yes, it is!

Two requests please, can you update the website and first page to reflect the number of coin there are and how many there will be (it seems to indicate only 3M), and can you update the milestones that have been completed with dates of completion and add new milestones?

Really impressive work so far. It sounds like you've laid a good foundation and I'm anxious to begin seeing apps role out to validate the proof of concept.  I am a little surprised that the price didn't surge with the release of the Phantom Alpha, but that's probably a good thing.  It does look like it's had a nice run in the past 30 days.  I wish I'd noticed this project sooner  Cheesy
Maverick69

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:59:58 PM

yes, it is!

Two requests please, can you update the website and first page to reflect the number of coin there are and how many there will be (it seems to indicate only 3M), and can you update the milestones that have been completed with dates of completion and add new milestones?

Really impressive work so far. It sounds like you've laid a good foundation and I'm anxious to begin seeing apps role out to validate the proof of concept.  I am a little surprised that the price didn't surge with the release of the Phantom Alpha, but that's probably a good thing.  It does look like it's had a nice run in the past 30 days.  I wish I'd noticed this project sooner  Cheesy

Hi,
thanks for the suggestion. First page has been updated, I will see what can be done on the website...

In addition, you can get the current supply at any time on the block explorer home page or through the API.

ShiftConnect

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:03:52 PM

yes, it is!

Hi,
thanks for the suggestion. First page has been updated, I will see what can be done on the website...

In addition, you can get the current supply at any time on the block explorer home page or through the API.

We are currently redesigning the first page to give a more detailed roadmap. The changes should be done some time this week.

Adding dates of releases is a good idea.

SHIFT Response Team
DomGravel

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:04:07 AM

Hello

I have a problem with the new wallet, I have no transaction in sent, received and transaction overview.

Any idea???

Thanks for the very nice project!

http://infotechgravel.com/Capture.JPG
ShiftConnect

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:52:05 AM

Hello

I have a problem with the new wallet, I have no transaction in sent, received and transaction overview.

Any idea???

Were you able to see your history in the old GUI wallet?

SHIFT Response Team
DomGravel

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:20:38 PM

Hello

Any idea???

Were you able to see your history in the old GUI wallet?

Notting too!

thanks!

http://infotechgravel.com/Capture02.JPG
http://infotechgravel.com/Capture3.JPG
Maverick69

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:14:04 AM

This is your last chance to get some free coins! Posting your address makes you eligible to a 10x bonus!

cbux

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:24:25 AM

I need some help from the community.  I know I am missing something completely obvious  Huh

I have one miner on Shift that been working flawlessly 24/7 for a month.  I had a second miner that was mining Ethereum and tried to switch it over to Shift.  The pool I was mining on wouldn't recognize it.  So I reformatted and started from scratch.  Still no luck.  So I switched pools.  Still no luck.  So I rebuilt again.  Still no luck.  So I bought a new rx 480.  Still no luck.

Everything appears to be running flawlessly.  The DAG built without error each time, and it looks like it's hashing right now without any problem, but the pool still doesn't recognize it.

All in, I've rebuilt twice, tried two different pools, and tried two different GPU's.  First miner is working flawlessly, second miner is not recognized at all.  I am using different miner names on each.  I've tried creating a start.bat file, and I've tried manually starting.  Here's my current start.bat:

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
SET GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
ethminer --opencl-platform 1 -F http://pool.address.net:8888/[shiftwallet]/miner-2 -G --farm-recheck 200

I know I'm missing something obvious, I just can't figure out what it is...
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:56:57 AM

This is what I use for eth, should be near the same.

I have 2 ASUS GTX970's

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
timeout /t 3
ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -F http://eth-us.dwarfpool.com/0xf0bd139c5748d8122bf6224e559126a965cac115/pnyexpress --cl-global-work 21000 --cl-local-work 64
pause
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: