Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713518 times)
MarkyD151

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

you can access ico reclaim because it is not on blockchain. But DGO is on blockchain so everything created there is permanent. So we can and we will distribute your tokens based on your email match between icoreclaim and go, but as you are not able to login on go, it is pretty much lost for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

According to Decent team, my investment is now lost forever. Still having slight hope they are able to sort this problem out...

this has to be discussed with our CEO Matej Michalko. We have for now 3 situations likes yours. But we can start investigation and 1:1 process after majority of ICO participants will get their tokens in usual way.

Let me know if it works for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Decent team got back to me again and I am a bit reassured that they will be able to solve this so that I and the other two having this issue can get access to our investments Smiley A sign of service mindedness from the support team. Will keep you guys updated when this is solved. I hope they are not just stalling during the launch.

Tim, this whole issue would have been ok, if they didn't make us re-enter the password tome the recovery phrase.   They had to expect some people to F-Up the password.  In my case, safari suggested a password in which I used, but then asked me if I wanted to overwrite the password used for the reclaim (nonbrlockchain site).  I hit no.  Little did I know that hitting no, meant it didn't save it at all!  

I clicked the link in the verification email, and it said "success, now create your recovery phrase".  Clicked on that, and BAM it asked me for my damn password.  Well, Fn Safari only had the reclaim site password, of course.  Therefore, no recovery phrase could be set and an account was made that will get my ICO coins and just sit there forever.  

In my opinion, it was poorly programmed, and there should have been a failsafe method in place.  

To make matters worse, I tried my login info before creating the account, as most of us did, and there was an error on their part.  They have admitted to that.  Therefore, had they not had their OWN programming error, we wouldn't have made accounts with lost passwords in the first place.  

They seemed so nonchalant about telling us that, "oops.  You will never have access to your coins that you so graciously earned by investing in our project, and waiting months for launch.  Thanks but you're shit out of luck. Rest assured, we will enjoy spending the bitcoins you sent us."

It's all well and good that he proposed a CEO sit-down, but come on!!!  It was their error in the first place, by releasing before the ICO login strategy was programmed correctly.  EVERYONE was confused.  Just most were fortunate to not have a password issue.  

I, personally, will do anything I can to hurt this project, if I do not get my coins.  And before all you suck-ups chime in, put yourselves in our shoes.  All in all I love this project, but STEAL my coins on a an error that can just as easily be blamed on DECENT as it can on Safari, or my own F up; and I will quickly turn into the biggest Decent hater and basher.  Not that it will do any good, but anyone in here would do the same,  Except for maybe you, Tim lol.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

7 days

7 days max, but I'm asking when are they going to start it. Maybe we shouldn't wait any coins until Monday morning.

timvim

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:21:14 PM

you can access ico reclaim because it is not on blockchain. But DGO is on blockchain so everything created there is permanent. So we can and we will distribute your tokens based on your email match between icoreclaim and go, but as you are not able to login on go, it is pretty much lost for you.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

According to Decent team, my investment is now lost forever. Still having slight hope they are able to sort this problem out...

this has to be discussed with our CEO Matej Michalko. We have for now 3 situations likes yours. But we can start investigation and 1:1 process after majority of ICO participants will get their tokens in usual way.

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Decent team got back to me again and I am a bit reassured that they will be able to solve this so that I and the other two having this issue can get access to our investments Smiley A sign of service mindedness from the support team. Will keep you guys updated when this is solved. I hope they are not just stalling during the launch.

Tim, this whole issue would have been ok, if they didn't make us re-enter the password tome the recovery phrase.   They had to expect some people to F-Up the password.  In my case, safari suggested a password in which I used, but then asked me if I wanted to overwrite the password used for the reclaim (nonbrlockchain site).  I hit no.  Little did I know that hitting no, meant it didn't save it at all!  

I clicked the link in the verification email, and it said "success, now create your recovery phrase".  Clicked on that, and BAM it asked me for my damn password.  Well, Fn Safari only had the reclaim site password, of course.  Therefore, no recovery phrase could be set and an account was made that will get my ICO coins and just sit there forever.  

In my opinion, it was poorly programmed, and there should have been a failsafe method in place.  

To make matters worse, I tried my login info before creating the account, as most of us did, and there was an error on their part.  They have admitted to that.  Therefore, had they not had their OWN programming error, we wouldn't have made accounts with lost passwords in the first place.  

They seemed so nonchalant about telling us that, "oops.  You will never have access to your coins that you so graciously earned by investing in our project, and waiting months for launch.  Thanks but you're shit out of luck. Rest assured, we will enjoy spending the bitcoins you sent us."

It's all well and good that he proposed a CEO sit-down, but come on!!!  It was their error in the first place, by releasing before the ICO login strategy was programmed correctly.  EVERYONE was confused.  Just most were fortunate to not have a password issue.  

I, personally, will do anything I can to hurt this project, if I do not get my coins.  And before all you suck-ups chime in, put yourselves in our shoes.  All in all I love this project, but STEAL my coins on a an error that can just as easily be blamed on DECENT as it can on Safari, or my own F up; and I will quickly turn into the biggest Decent hater and basher.  Not that it will do any good, but anyone in here would do the same,  Except for maybe you, Tim lol.

I agree with you. But seeing that they will themselves transfer the balances manually from the reclaim portal to DGO, it would be totally bizarre if they just decided to transfer the coins to our faulty accounts anyway, when they know we cannot access it. It would be the simplest and most reasonable thing to just help us transfer to another account, as we can easily prove with 2FA login and recovery phrase from reclaim portal that we own our investments. That provided that it for some reason would be impossible to migrate our working ICO accounts to DGO, with or without a different username.

With the above said, that is why I think the team will resolve this. It would be extremely nonchalant and bizarre to just ignore our support tickets and transfer the coins to accounts they know are faulty, when there are ways to solve this with little effort, and we can easily prove ownership. There's just no way they can just sit back and steal our investment, especially given the circumstances. I truly think the Decent team are more professional than that, so they will work this out.
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:30:12 PM

I don't know much about Safari, but that sounds like a horrible feature, letting the browser create passwords. With something so important, I wrote it down, backed it up in an encrypted file on the cloud, took pictures of it, backed it up, etc.

I wouldn't take the .0001% chance that at this tiny moment in time my computer would die, or hard drive crash.
jupiter00000

Activity: 111

http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:32:03 PM

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Safari? Really?

If it's a manual process, they can credit the tokens to a new email if need be.

How come you're not manually typing a password. Us crypto enthusiasts should never rely on saved passwords in a browser.

So basically, you forgot your password. I think you're going to be ok. This is one of the advantages of a manual deposit. Just be patient with the rest of us. Best of luck.

And I'm really not impressed with Martin''s response to you....

Twitter: @Jupiter00000
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:34:37 PM

It is worked out...

simple:

If you already HAVE tokens reclaimed on the ICO portal:

1) Then CREATE an account on decentgo.com with the SAME email address you registered with on the ICO portal

If you don't have ICO coins:

2)  Just create an account on decentgo.com with any email of your choosing, wait until coins are released to ico holders and buy some on bittrex.

There are no issues, just slight clarification was needed for what to do with signing up on decentgo for those of us WITH ICO tokens.

ppl who are claiming they can't sign up or are getting user errors, are because they didn't create an account they're just trying to log in with a non-existent user on decentgo.com ... EVERYONE who want to use decentgo must create an account regardless, hope this clarifies it for ppl. have a nice day Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
rolik2001

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

i yesterday create new accoun but now see message what new account with previous email receive what i need on write support tiker now receive answer
Code:
The transfer of DCT balance is a serialised process in which we will update your balance and check it manually several times before the transaction is finally confirmed and saved in the blockchain. Please note: It may take up to 7 working days from the date of your account creation to finalised the transfer of your DCT balance.
You can see posted blog about the launch.
https://decent.ch/en/decent-network-launch-step-by-step-process/

If you have any questions, please open a new ticket.

Sincerely,
Natalia Hudcovicova

how i understand now i must only wait yes ?
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

It is worked out...

simple:

1) Then CREATE an account on decentgo.com with the SAME email address you registered with on the ICO portal

2)  Just create an account on decentgo.com with any email of your choosing, wait until coins are released to ico holders and buy some on bittrex.

There are no issues, just slight clarification was needed for what to do with signing up on decentgo for those of us WITH ICO tokens.

ppl who are claiming they can't sign up or are getting user errors, are because they didn't create an account they're just trying to log in with a non-existent user on decentgo.com ... EVERYONE who want to use decentgo must create an account regardless, hope this clarifies it for ppl. have a nice day Smiley

Sorry, but you are totally messing.
THERE'S NO NEED TO CREATE anything if you HAVE CLAIMED ico tokenst at ico.reclaim portal.
It is sufficient to log in with ico.reclaim credentials to decentgo.com account.
If you cannot login despite you have claimed at ico.portal so it means you should wait few more hours.
Just be patient there's a solution*

*I talked about decentgo access, I don't know what with tokens transfers (but I supposed it will be transferred manualy so we should be patient too)

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
MarkyD151

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:50:41 PM

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Safari? Really?

How come you're not manually typing a password. Us crypto enthusiasts should never rely on saved passwords in a browser.

So basically, you forgot your password. I think you're going to be ok. This is one of the advantages of a manual deposit. Just be patient with the rest of us. Best of luck.

Well, while I could care less about opinions on which browser or password creation/storing I use, I will say that I have never had anything hacked, in over 8 years using a mac and mac keychain.  Feel free to try.  That being said, the way Fn Safari handles the multi-passwords per domain thing should have been something they dealt with those same 8 years ago - lol.  Would you like to replace?  No?  Well, I hope you wrote that shit down, because we are about to delete it and use the password from a  totally different account you created the same domain.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:58:44 PM

It is worked out...

simple:

2)  Just create an account on decentgo.com with any email of your choosing, wait until coins are released to ico holders and buy some on bittrex.

Sorry, but you are totally messing.
THERE'S NO NEED TO CREATE anything if you HAVE CLAIMED ico tokenst at ico.reclaim portal.
It is sufficient to log in with ico.reclaim credentials to decentgo.com account.
If you cannot login despite you have claimed at ico.portal so it means you should wait few more hours.
Just be patient there's a solution*

*I talked about decentgo access, I don't know what with tokens transfers (but I supposed it will be transferred manualy so we should be patient too)

READ THiS..................................but i cant login on decentgo website even i can access my ICO reclaim account and i see my DCT. weird... but let's wait ...

Dear ICO participants,

We apologize for the technical issues with login on DECENT GO that appeared yesterday after the launch. The problem was detected and solved. Please carefully read the information below:

1. Unsuccessful login attempt + no other action done

- You have successfully completed the ICO Reclaim process
- Error message was displayed when trying to login on DECENT GO
- No other action taken (you did not create a new account and password)
- Please repeat the login with credentials created in the ICO Reclaim Portal

2. Unsuccessful login attempt + new account created

- You have successfully completed the ICO Reclaim process
- Error message was displayed when trying to login on DECENT GO
- You have created a new account on DECENT GO (with a new password and new recovery phrase)
- Please use the new account and recovery phrase for any future login on DECENT GO (no need to save the originally created credentials)

In case you experience any other technical issue, please submit a new ticket, so we will be able to check your account.
timvim

Activity: 84

BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Sincerely,
Martin Smolka

Safari? Really?

In hindsight, that might not have been best practice. But it was impossible to foresee the escalating magnitude of the error.

Regardless, this would not have happened if;

1. It wasn't needed to migrate account between domains multiple times.

2. Instructions on the different decent domains and information e-mails had been consistent, not telling you to create a new account on some places, log in with your old credentials on others.

3. Logging in with old credentials as apperently intended had worked when DGO domain was launched.

4. Information about problems with login had been timely.

5. If it wasn't possible to create a duplicate account on DGO when an account with the same e-mail already existed on reclaim portal.

6. If this duplicate account did not prevent you from logging in with your ICO credentials or restoring from recovery phrase when problems with login were fixed.

7. The only security linking your accounts, and ultimately your funds, on the two domains would not have been a shared e-mail address.

8. If generating your recovery phrase/seed would not require you to enter your password (!!), that you just created, again even though you just logged in. You need your password to generate phrase, but can't restore your password without the now ungenerated phrase (!!)

9. It would have been possible to restore password by other means, such as 2FA or even email verification. I mean, the only thing that you needed to confirm your new duplicate account was e-mail verification.

Regardless of the above, the issue can be easily solved by sending the investment to a new account instead of the known faulty catch 22 account. As I said earlier, it would be bizarre for the team to just ignore the problems and purposely send the coins to limbo, se I think they will contact us with a solution soon. But I have trouble relaxing before I know how and when this will be resolved. I made an investment that was substantial (for me but def not for a rich person Tongue) because I really believe in the potential of this project, and I'm really looking forward to explore staking, seeding and usage of the platform when this issue have been solved.
franca10

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

Dear DECENT ICO participants,

We apologize for the technical issues with login on DECENT GO that appeared yesterday after the launch. The problem was detected and solved.

Please, carefully read the information below:

1. Unsuccessful login attempt + no other action done

You have successfully completed the ICO Reclaim process
Error message was displayed when trying to login on DECENT GO
No other action taken (you did not create a new account and password)
Please repeat the login with credentials created in the ICO Reclaim Portal
2. Unsuccessful login attempt + new account created

You have successfully completed the ICO Reclaim process
Error message was displayed when trying to login on DECENT GO
You have created a new account on DECENT GO (with a new password and new recovery phrase)
Please use the new account and recovery phrase for any future login on DECENT GO (no need to save the originally created credentials)
In case you experience any other technical issue, please submit a new ticket, so we will be able to check your account.

DECENT GO: https://www.decentgo.com/
DECENT GO Guide: https://decent.ladesk.com/
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:53:04 PM

Now I can see transactions, but:
Transactions

July01
    Payment from 1.2.21 Received
    0 DCT

A little awkward :/
Devs please come back here assist us, please  Huh

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:26:01 PM

how to know my decent go 's private key ?

i need my key to access the gui wallet .
dx5

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:32:24 PM

Now I can see transactions, but:
Transactions

July01
    Payment from 1.2.21 Received
    0 DCT

A little awkward :/
Devs please come back here assist us, please  Huh

It's the same for everyone, since they are manually adding your balance to your account, double and triple checking the balances.
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

how to know my decent go 's private key ?

i need my key to access the gui wallet .

on decentgo.com
press the button security - then you see passphrase generated - klick on generated and you see your privatkey
Michael79

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:40:51 PM

In my case;

I put decentgo.com the same email address you use at https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/ but with a different password.

I can access without problems but still ....

My DCT balance is 0 too.

I'm calm because I'm sure they would solve all the problems  Smiley

We want to see DCT listed in kraken and polo Cool
dx5

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

In my case;

I put decentgo.com the same email address you use at https://icoreclaim.decentgo.com/ but with a different password.

My DCT balance is 0 too.

Don't worry about it. They're adding it manually. I can't wait to see my full balance.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

so if you have done the calim portal thing last week, what are the correct steps for setting up decent go

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SwapStick

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

King of Cryptos

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:13:53 PM

In my case;

My DCT balance is 0 too.

Me as well, I created a new account and waiting now for addition of tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: