Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:15:32 PM

If you were waiting for easy access to DCT, your time is now! Thanks to the integration of Changelly into DGO, you can buy DCT straight from your DGO Wallet! Find our more in our blog!

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

See my previous post, two post before yours.

At the start of the signature campaign it was stated that the bounties were going to be released in batches, sometime after launch. Launch was on June 30th, and the bounties started being distributed 6 days late, earlier this month.

Unfortunately people take those facts to twist them and complain loudly.

Okay so launch was the end of June.. End of July, August, September is three months.. "The Bounty distribution will take up to 3 months, that�39;s right. It means that bounties will be distributed step-by-step in stages. The maximum waiting time will be 3 months after the network launch". This is the time-frame they stated the bounties would be sent.. It is nearing the end of October now.. and it seems like there are still a lot of people here asking questions who haven't received their bounties, so it could be much longer.. I am not trolling I am just asking questions.

The Bounty distribution will take up to 3 months, that's right. It means that bounties will be distributed step-by-step in stages. The maximum waiting time will be 3 months after the network launch.

That quote is true but from last year, I am assuming things have changed since then and they need a little longer to send all batches of the bounty out correctly. I am in no rush to get mine and IMO there is no rush at all, although I know some people are a bit desperate to dump and get their BTC from it but you'll likely make more just from waiting than selling now. Majority of alts are going for ridiculously low prices as BTC is still so high.
No one is trolling here they only asking about the truth as it is always hurt , some of bounties registrants will receive 50 -70 % of deserved stakes other will receive nothing , the rest of 1 Million will go to decent team that is why they keep ignoring questions to release bounties lists , what distributed until now and the coming patches ?
This project will go nowhere because LOVE and trust is always there between FANS and artists . and the team behind DCT platform need to gain trust , integrity and love .
Move on guys pretty projects with good trusted developers coming everyday.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

No one is trolling here they only asking about the truth as it is always hurt , some of bounties registrants will receive 50 -70 % of deserved stakes other will receive nothing , the rest of 1 Million will go to decent team that is why they keep ignoring questions to release bounties lists , what distributed until now and the coming patches ?
This project will go nowhere because LOVE and trust is always there between FANS and artists . and the team behind DCT platform need to gain trust , integrity and love .
Move on guys pretty projects with good trusted developers coming everyday.

Honestly I doubt they would have stolen the bounty pool as it would just ruin the reputation for DECENT in general and it is quite early to start accusations of that calibre, as for deserved stakes well people can all work that out once all of the signature campaign bounties have been received. I think by the end of Nov or maybe the end of the year every bounty with have been distributed and that will be the end of it, then the development progress discussions can begin.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:06:25 PM

DECENT GO Update - Author profile can now be publicly displayed & you can buy DCT from your DGO Wallet! + a host of improvements and fixes. More details in our blog.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:16 PM

Devs when will you release a Decent Ledger wallet? I was disappointed the other day to see new Ledger wallets being released but no Decent wallet among them.
S3cco

Activity: 2035

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:12:41 PM

DECENT GO: New Features to Bring New Users
https://bitcoingarden.org/decent-go-new-features-bring-new-users/

DECENT has released an update for its own distribution platform, DECENT GO, including two new features and a host of improvements and fixes.

DECENT GO now has a payment gateway built into their Wallet! That’s right, it is now possible to use a 3d-secure credit card to buy DCT through Changelly, straight from the user’s wallet. This move significantly reduces the barrier to entry for new users and increases the options for existing users. Ultimately, this will help DGO to grow and begin generating that “network effect.”

The second new feature gives those that upload and sell content the ability to publicly display their Author Profiles. This will help potential customers identify and evaluate content and get to know sellers prior to making a purchase...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

At the start of the signature campaign it was stated that the bounties were going to be released in batches, sometime after launch. Launch was on June 30th, and the bounties started being distributed 6 days late, earlier this month.

Okay so launch was the end of June.. End of July, August, September is three months.. "The Bounty distribution will take up to 3 months, that�39;s right. It means that bounties will be distributed step-by-step in stages. The maximum waiting time will be 3 months after the network launch". This is the time-frame they stated the bounties would be sent.. It is nearing the end of October now.. and it seems like there are still a lot of people here asking questions who haven't received their bounties, so it could be much longer.. I am not trolling I am just asking questions.

Well, since you haven't been here since I guess last year, the start of the bounty distribution was schedule at the end of September, but it was delayed by six days due to a script error. After that they are paying in batches. I believe first starting with Twitter, Facebook, etc, and now I believe it's the signature campaign.

What's interesting are the people taking advantage of those facts to fud this coin hard. Small examples, the bounties are currently being released in batches, like it has always been known. On a weekly bases it's being release. That's what's happening right now. And a person like yourself, who from your first post today I'm assuming you haven't read the thread in months. You're talking about people complaining that they haven't received their bounties, and that it's a big drama, concern, and represents impending doom. And that would make sense, if the distribution was over. What I'm trying to say is that if the first weekly batch was sent, and a person wasn't part of that batch, then wouldn't it be moronic to think that that means they're not going to get their bounties in the following batch. And throw an insane (fake) tantrum that would be so embarrassing if they were in public.

But the truth of the matter is that the fake exaggerated outrage that these couple of sock puppet accounts put forth just doesn't add up. You have a person right now saying that this coin is going nowhere, can't be trusted because of the bounties, but it sounds as fake as a person being outraged because Decent misspelled a word on the OP.

Doom, it's going no where, they hate the coin, saying all these bad things, they want their bounty so much, but they're going to make sure that the price drops before they get it.

Meanwhile you have a team that's so ambitious, with the coding, connections, partnerships, conferences. And what I love about them, they don't concern themselves with fudders. But I find responding to them entertaining.
scattypatty

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:42:20 PM

Well, since you haven't been here since I guess last year, the start of the bounty distribution was schedule at the end of September, but it was delayed by six days due to a script error. After that they are paying in batches. I believe first starting with Twitter, Facebook, etc, and now I believe it's the signature campaign.

What's interesting are the people taking advantage of those facts to fud this coin hard. Small examples, the bounties are currently being released in batches, like it has always been known. On a weekly bases it's being release. That's what's happening right now. And a person like yourself, who from your first post today I'm assuming you haven't read the thread in months. You're talking about people complaining that they haven't received their bounties, and that it's a big drama, concern, and represents impending doom. And that would make sense, if the distribution was over. What I'm trying to say is that if the first weekly batch was sent, and a person wasn't part of that batch, then wouldn't it be moronic to think that that means they're not going to get their bounties in the following batch. And throw an insane (fake) tantrum that would be so embarrassing if they were in public.

But the truth of the matter is that the fake exaggerated outrage that these couple of sock puppet accounts put forth just doesn't add up. You have a person right now saying that this coin is going nowhere, can't be trusted because of the bounties, but it sounds as fake as a person being outraged because Decent misspelled a word on the OP.

Doom, it's going no where, they hate the coin, saying all these bad things, they want their bounty so much, but they're going to make sure that the price drops before they get it.

Meanwhile you have a team that's so ambitious, with the coding, connections, partnerships, conferences. And what I love about them, they don't concern themselves with fudders. But I find responding to them entertaining.

Yes I am fairly new to most of cryptocurrencies, I mean not to troll at all though. I think in in the close future that altcoins will start to go back up and this is a similar downtrend to a few months back with the last Bitcoin fork. I expect DECENT to rise hard soon, the project is great. I was just genuinely questioning about the bounties and in the close future they will not matter either.
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:18:33 PM

how do i even know which bounty i have received? I have applied for Twitter, Facebook, Signature and Newsletter bounty and i have received until now 93.91254094 DCT and 681 DCT
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:24:45 PM

how do i even know which bounty i have received? I have applied for Twitter, Facebook, Signature and Newsletter bounty and i have received until now 93.91254094 DCT and 681 DCT

Those rewards are for signature campaign and Facebook. Each reward will be in a separate transaction.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
CREATIVE_Life

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:48:34 PM

Those rewards are for signature campaign and Facebook. Each reward will be in a separate transaction.

Hello!

Why have I not yet been paid signature campaign ??

I sent a private message DECENT_Bounty on September 29 with my Encrypted alternate

But there is no payment
  Huh

DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

Hello!

I sent a private message DECENT_Bounty on September 29 with my Encrypted alternate

But there is no payment
 Huh

Distribution is done in batches. If you received an answer to your message with wallet address from DECENT Bounty account, then your wallet is submitted and will be included in one of the future batches.

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
Okuzgozu

Activity: 710
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:50:55 PM

So all of bounty not paid yet? I was thinking bounty dump period already ended but looks like half of it spreaded. Still there is more which means dump
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:06:16 PM

So all of bounty not paid yet? I was thinking bounty dump period already ended but looks like half of it spreaded. Still there is more which means dump

No. The team only pays to people who claim their bounty. Not everybody has already claimed their bounties.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
DECENT (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

Decent beta platform decentgo looks very nice and usaful, I sent my fund to bittrex and got credited instantly, 5 second per block rocks, which is very very fast.

Thanks! There was an update of DGO yesterday, have you checked what's new?
https://decent.ch/en/new-features-to-bring-new-users/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:10:45 PM

Hello!

But there is no payment
 Huh

Distribution is done in batches. If you received an answer to your message with wallet address from DECENT Bounty account, then your wallet is submitted and will be included in one of the future batches.

Are you planning prediction to finalize the bounty payment distribution? Well, would not it be 3 months after the launch of the network to start and finish the distribution?

OI
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:46:18 AM

Thank you devs, I finally received my ICO $DCT. I'm just missing my Facebook bounty and Newsletter I believe. Are you still distributing in batches?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:49:55 AM

Decent should speed up the bounty distribution otherwise there are always complaints about bounty distribution, I submitted one month ago but still got nothing, lol.
Considered

Activity: 504