Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex!  (Read 119340 times)
murderouskirk (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:24:29 PM

So https://twitter.com/steakcloud Just retweeted:

And announced:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 10:25:54 PM

Yes, but is SWING confirmed to be one of them?

murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:39:28 AM

Yes, but is SWING confirmed to be one of them?

Not yet, but he is certainly giving us room to speculate.
murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

Alright I heard back from steakcloud. He asked for more information and told me:

Once reviewed swing will be added to the waiting list and can take anywhere from 1 week to a moth to be added as a supported coin.
TheInfidel

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:12:49 PM

Alright I heard back from steakcloud. He asked for more information and told me:

Once reviewed swing will be added to the waiting list and can take anywhere from 1 week to a moth to be added as a supported coin.

Well even though it's not immediate its still good news, and still time to maybe pick up a dump or two more.

murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:15:28 PM

Well even though it's not immediate its still good news, and still time to maybe pick up a dump or two more.

Yup. It's a step in the right direction.

Also, still no word from CoinKing. I'll try additional methods of contact.
TheInfidel

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 08:19:07 PM

BTW I made a payment today with coinpayments, and I noticed it's not one of the supported currencies. Would that not be an idea?

murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:36:22 AM

BTW I made a payment today with coinpayments, and I noticed it's not one of the supported currencies. Would that not be an idea?

I thought about this a while after you posted.

My first thought was, why not cant hurt right?

But then I thought about it more. What does coin payments really do?

Unless I'm mistaken, they accept their supported alts and convert them so people can make purchases right?

So, all it does is add more automated sell pressure if people use the service.

I suppose the idea is that with added adoption and usability like that it would increase buy pressure from people using the coin... but... let's be real here.. odds are people wont be buying up alts to spend them unless they are getting a heck of a deal.

If you guys think this will do good for the coin we can request it, but those are my initial thoughts. I'll go with what the general consensus seems to be.

On a side note..

I'll be trying to contact CoinKing again tonight. So far I've emailed them and tweeted at them. I'll send some more tweets, maybe another email, and see if I can PM them on bitcointalk or something. If you guys can find additional methods of contact it will help.

We'll get our multipool soon enough! Eventually when it's not profitable to mine Swing during low rewards miners will be automatically buying up swing instead of mining.

I think that's the point where things will pick up pace.
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:39:34 AM

Unless I'm mistaken, they accept their supported alts and convert them so people can make purchases right?

I suppose the idea is that with added adoption and usability like that it would increase buy pressure from people using the coin... but... let's be real here.. odds are people wont be buying up alts to spend them unless they are getting a heck of a deal.

If you guys think this will do good for the coin we can request it, but those are my initial thoughts. I'll go with what the general consensus seems to be.

On a side note..

I'll be trying to contact CoinKing again tonight. So far I've emailed them and tweeted at them. I'll send some more tweets, maybe another email, and see if I can PM them on bitcointalk or something. If you guys can find additional methods of contact it will help.

We'll get our multipool soon enough! Eventually when it's not profitable to mine Swing during low rewards miners will be automatically buying up swing instead of mining.

I am excited for the future of Swing. Lots of good things coming!

TheInfidel

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:32:53 AM

On a side note..

When you look at it that way, you are most probably right about coinpayments simply increasing sell pressure.

HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:14:15 AM

The sell pressure on this coin is just ridiculous. I giggle-snort as I top up daily from my stakes and cheap buys.

Why is it that people cannot realize an obviously good thing and keep collecting daily pocket change on this coin.

This coin is so undervalued its not funny. The coin specs, low supply and the dev's willingness to work since launch suggest it should be trading miles above where it is now but it keeps being slow dumped by miners and stakers who do not have a clue what they are selling for peanuts. Tripping over dollars to pick up pennies.

These people will all look back at their sell history one day and bleed.  Me, I'll keep accumulating until its 10x the current price at an absolute minimum before I sell off even a fraction of my holdings.

murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:59:23 AM

The sell pressure on this coin is just ridiculous. I giggle-snort as I top up daily from my stakes and cheap buys.

Why is it that people cannot realize an obviously good thing and keep collecting daily pocket change on this coin.

This coin is so undervalued its not funny. The coin specs, low supply and the dev's willingness to work since launch suggest it should be trading miles above where it is now but it keeps being slow dumped by miners and stakers who do not have a clue what they are selling for peanuts. Tripping over dollars to pick up pennies.

These people will all look back at their sell history one day and bleed.  Me, I'll keep accumulating until its 10x the current price at an absolute minimum before I sell off even a fraction of my holdings.

I try not to comment on this type of thing, but it really is a bit amusing you're right.

For some perspective
Current Supply: 445,537 SWING
Last traded price: 2,500 Satoshis
Market Cap @ last price: 11.11 BTC (worth of entire supply)
Cost to get to     10,000 Sats: 0.8155 BTC
Cost to get to   116,700 Sats: 6.85 BTC (4,568% price increase from last trade)

Small market cap / volume coins are funny like this. Getting miners auto converting to Swing soon will be a fun ride at this rate.
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:12:23 AM

Getting miners auto converting to Swing soon will be a fun ride at this rate.

Take your time, I'm still feeding  Grin
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 01:58:04 PM

I sent a message a C-Cex to get Swing on their exchange today.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 03:40:13 PM

Hi,

We've added SWING to our new multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:31:00 AM

Hi,

Cheers!

Great thanks! Do you support automated conversion to Swing? Or just selling swing for btc?

Either way, thanks for helping us get more supporting infrastructure. The more miner outlets the better.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:22:09 PM

Hi,

Cheers!

Great thanks! Do you support automated conversion to Swing? Or just selling swing for btc?

Either way, thanks for helping us get more supporting infrastructure. The more miner outlets the better.

You can mine and get paid in swing too but that's still had only limited testing but has been working for other coins.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 02:18:01 PM

Hi,

Cheers!

You can mine and get paid in swing too but that's still had only limited testing but has been working for other coins.

Excellent, thanks!   Smiley

-o stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:PORT -u SWING_WALLET_ADDRESS -p xx

Payouts are made automatically every 2H for all balances above 0.001, or 0.0001 on Sunday.
There is an initial delay before the first payout as coins you mine need to mature then, exchange and get returned to zpool, please wait at least 24 hours before asking for support.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 04:41:33 PM

Thanks!

BTW, I've noticed that SWING deposits to bittrex seemed to have stopped working...

Can anyone else confirm/deny?

murderouskirk (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:00:38 PM

Thanks!

BTW, I've noticed that SWING deposits to bittrex seemed to have stopped working...

Can anyone else confirm/deny?

I've had deposits take much longer than they should in the past in a few coins including Swing. I think it's something to do with their deposit platform. Bittrex isn't showing any warnings about the coin being offline so I'd just give it a little more time. If someone wants to test and report back it can only help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: