Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 10:44:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232078 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:08:34 PM

Until you dont think that what you are doing is wrong, nothing is wrong, so saying gambling is wrong it is upto each ones personal view that we cannot change. As per my view if you dont do greediness and do gambling as a business type till then it is good,
so if i wasnt aware that stealing is wrong then it wouldnt be wrong? thats bullshit for sure, it is wrong if you gamble and you cannot stop because then you lose a lot

Very precisely, that any theft already ascertained is the wrong deeds. because it is so detrimental to a person and it is a crime that should be punished. Lost in gambling that's for sure, so don't ever expect to get extraordinary profits in gambling.
We can never make gambling as if we can make money or we can never consider gambling as money making. Because for me, gambling is just for an entertainment, we can lean on gambling in our past time.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daringdiscovered

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:46:05 PM

Until you dont think that what you are doing is wrong, nothing is wrong, so saying gambling is wrong it is upto each ones personal view that we cannot change. As per my view if you dont do greediness and do gambling as a business type till then it is good,
so if i wasnt aware that stealing is wrong then it wouldnt be wrong? thats bullshit for sure, it is wrong if you gamble and you cannot stop because then you lose a lot

Very precisely, that any theft already ascertained is the wrong deeds. because it is so detrimental to a person and it is a crime that should be punished. Lost in gambling that's for sure, so don't ever expect to get extraordinary profits in gambling.
We can never make gambling as if we can make money or we can never consider gambling as money making. Because for me, gambling is just for an entertainment, we can lean on gambling in our past time.

I agree that gambling is only for fun or entertainment but the fact that money is involved to it makes people get addicted to it. Many people think they can get rich instantly from gambling not knowing that it will never happen and just lose money from it.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:39:28 PM

I agree that gambling is only for fun or entertainment but the fact that money is involved to it makes people get addicted to it. Many people think they can get rich instantly from gambling not knowing that it will never happen and just lose money from it.

If we play gambling for fun or entertainment, or it may be anything. End of the day all are expecting an only thing from gambling that is called money. So here playing gambling is not wrong. Addicting to gambling is wrong it will spoil your life.
stadus

Activity: 756

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:40:49 PM

Gambling wrong for the people who does not handle it effectively, gambling is a very risk game so we need to be careful with our money to enjoy more though we are losing because that is suppose to happen, we gamble not to earn but to be entertain.

▄██████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄      ▄▌
  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████
▐          ▀▀▀█████████████
       ▄███▀     ▀▀▀█████▀
    ▄█████  ▄▄▄█████
   ██████▀▀▀███████▌
▄███████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████   ███████▌
████████▌  ███████▌
▀████████  ███████▌
  ▀███████▄ ████▀▀▀        ▄▀
   ▀███████▌             ▄█▀
     ▀▀██████▄         ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
.CyberTrust.io.█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████   ██████████████  ████              ██████████████         ████        ████    ███████
..Fueling Crypto Securitisation..
███████    ████        ████         ██████████████              ████  ██████████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█ ██  █
  █ █ █
█  ██ █
  █ █
█ ██  █
█ █ █ 
   ██ █
█ █ █ █
  ██   
█ █ █ █
█  ██ 
█ █ █ █
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
    ▄████████████████▄  ██
    ▀               ██  ██
▄███████████▄       ██  ██
██         █▀█▄     ██  ██
██         █  ▀█▄   ██  ██
██         █    ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀  ███████  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  ██  ██
██              ██  ██  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██  █████▀
██              ██ ▄█▀   
▀████████████████▀       

Announcement
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper
JasonXG

Activity: 728

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:49:05 PM

If gambling causes ypu to use money you shouldn't be using like money fpr food PR rent or your children's future then it is clearly wrong and needs to stop since it will greatly effect and even destroy your families life. If you feel its getting too much get help. No shame in admitting you need help it actually takes guts to admit when you wrong.

potatopower

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:06:37 PM

When someone want to gamble with their money to earn money and spend all of their money and do not care about the coning days then I think it is wrong but if someone gamble only to enjoy with the games and for fun only then I think he will not spend all of his money in there so he will not lose anything and will not do any harm to itself
yeah for enjoying the gambling then it is really normal in my opinion though if you actually are doing it only for money then it might be wrong

▄█████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▀  ███████████████████▄
█████████████████████▀   ████████████████████
████████████████████     ████████████████████
██████████████████▀      ████████████████████
█████████████████▀       ████████████████████
████████████████                █████████████
██████████████▀                ██████████████
█████████████▀               ▄███████████████
████████████████████        ▄████████████████
████████████████████       ▄█████████████████
████████████████████      ███████████████████
████████████████████    ▄████████████████████
████████████████████   ▄█████████████████████
████████████████████  ███████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zap Store

Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles

ubitcoin

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:26:16 PM

Yes, it's true for some people about becoming instantly rich. As what they say, luck is on their side. But of course, not everyone can become like them because for every person who is lucky, there are about 10-50 people who loses. Their loss is his winning, or something like that.

Gambling should be only for entertainment for the sake of not getting yourself disappointed from not winning and if you do win, consider that as a bonus.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:13:55 PM

but it is also a fact that if there is no money involve in gambling there will be no fun and entertainment. you can try a game on trail base and you will easily feel the change. the only fun and entertainment is in winning money.
guoyu78

Activity: 630

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:19:16 PM

If someone want to gamble for earning money then it is wrong, as in there he will face a hard risk and will lose his money if do not have good knowledge about gambling.

Blitzboy

Activity: 574

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:24:02 PM

If someone want to gamble for earning money then it is wrong, as in there he will face a hard risk and will lose his money if do not have good knowledge about gambling.
Yes your right you will never make an earnings in gambling unless if you are buying ticket in lottery that you have a chance to be instant millionaire.. But its really hard to get the jackpot digit. gambling made for people who are looking for fun and entertainment its not for looking for earnings as job daily..

imsoretro

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:31:44 PM

for me it is not wrong at all to be honest, i really like it
5th_to_1st

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:02:20 PM

its not wrong because people can do whatever they want with their money
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Some big news for [vDice] coming soon

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:46:53 PM

its not wrong because people can do whatever they want with their money
So use your money to buy an assassin contract to 'clean up' somebody... If you have money that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it.
You are bound to rules and laws of society, your own common sense and conscience. And you can overdose gambling very easily, even if you still have plenty of money left.
jakelyson

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:53:01 PM

If gambling causes ypu to use money you shouldn't be using like money fpr food PR rent or your children's future then it is clearly wrong and needs to stop since it will greatly effect and even destroy your families life. If you feel its getting too much get help. No shame in admitting you need help it actually takes guts to admit when you wrong.

If you are not addicted yet you will notice this things. But if you are, you will ignore this things even though they are bad effects of gambling too much. You might not even want to stop gambling and continue to gamble even if it affecting your family already. This things is what making gambling wrong.

██████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░█████████████░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░██
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░
░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░░███████████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

marcuslong

Activity: 812

Slice me <3

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:24:52 AM

Gambling is so wrong , but in some people gambling is just for fun and for wasting time or waiting time because sometimes we need some stress reliver and where we can find it on gambling where we play and it can relief our stress on something and if are winning we gonna make our self happy but if we lose we laugh also Smiley

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
novemberwoah

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:08:47 AM

If you are not addicted yet you will notice this things. But if you are, you will ignore this things even though they are bad effects of gambling too much. You might not even want to stop gambling and continue to gamble even if it affecting your family already. This things is what making gambling wrong.
Yes it was wrong because he could not control the bet well. If we gamble and already affecting the life with out it was wrong and not good. It can ruin lives and should be avoided. If you want to gamble should probably should have control when they want to place bets that do not harm.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:06:10 PM

Gambling is so wrong , but in some people gambling is just for fun and for wasting time or waiting time because sometimes we need some stress reliver and where we can find it on gambling where we play and it can relief our stress on something and if are winning we gonna make our self happy but if we lose we laugh also Smiley

Gambling is not wrong, it is us who decide whether to gamble or not. Controlling yourself is in your own hands, so gambling should not be blamed. You lose because of your false decisions in the end, so if you are not satisfied, stop gambling on your own.

Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:19:32 PM

Off course is gamvling wrong you are only giving your money to the casino owner and dont make any kind of profit you only do it because you want to spent some time any where else and i can tell you that place is not the casino for sure!
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:34:11 PM

Off course gambling is really wrong dont you know how many people are gambling addict and that amount is rising and rising i dont think there are allot of gambling addicts over here but when they are addicted they spent 8 hours a day gambling for sure.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1120

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:59:49 PM

Off course gambling is really wrong dont you know how many people are gambling addict and that amount is rising and rising i dont think there are allot of gambling addicts over here but when they are addicted they spent 8 hours a day gambling for sure.
Gambling is not wrong addiction is wrong, if you're addicted that's your problem. you should have self control and gamble only you can afford to lose.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.