Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 238534 times)
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:42:11 PM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?
Share your story here guys!  Grin Grin Grin

I don't have a story to tell about gambling but gambling is not wrong all the time. Some people gamble to try their chances of winning.
That's a good and honest explanation, gambling is never wrong as it is only us that is wrong, gambling does not force us to risk our money but it was just present to attract us to enjoy on our vacant time to get the best entertainment, if we do not do it right then that's our fault.
No, only in initial days gambling will listen your words. After some period of staying with it, you might get gambling addiction than you will start listening to gambling. In those time, gambling might force you to risk your money with it. Why not we call gambling is wrong?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:23:14 PM

hello everyone.
i want to know what do you think about gambling bitcoin.. Does Beneficial or more losses?

I don't have a story to tell about gambling but gambling is not wrong all the time. Some people gamble to try their chances of winning.
That's a good and honest explanation, gambling is never wrong as it is only us that is wrong, gambling does not force us to risk our money but it was just present to attract us to enjoy on our vacant time to get the best entertainment, if we do not do it right then that's our fault.

well said. I definitely agree with what you've said there dude. gambling has been around for a very long time and a lot of people already had their lives ruined by excessive gambling. However, it is people's attitude towards gambling that brings them demise not gambling itself.
nicely said mate it is the gamblers who make the gambling looks bad because of instead using it as source of enjoyment most of players always happen to be greedy allowing them to lose rather than to enjoy.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:27:28 PM

hello everyone.

well said. I definitely agree with what you've said there dude. gambling has been around for a very long time and a lot of people already had their lives ruined by excessive gambling. However, it is people's attitude towards gambling that brings them demise not gambling itself.
nicely said mate it is the gamblers who make the gambling looks bad because of instead using it as source of enjoyment most of players always happen to be greedy allowing them to lose rather than to enjoy.

When you're in an urgent need of money, you won't even be capable of thinking about the risks you're taking by doing different tasks. You're not going to think rationally anymore, it's going to be all about having money in your hands. Many gamblers are poor, and think and see gambling as being the easiest opportunity to get easy cash. That's completely wrong, gambling is a way to test your luck and/or have fun while playing it.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:38:42 PM

hello everyone.

Maybe people have many diffences in doing in gambling some play for fun and they enjoying what they do. But some people they want to earn so they gambling and many of them ge addicted in gambling because they greedy they want to win all the time they gamble. So gambling is wrong to those people being addicted in gambling.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:30:26 PM

hello everyone.

When you're in an urgent need of money, you won't even be capable of thinking about the risks you're taking by doing different tasks. You're not going to think rationally anymore, it's going to be all about having money in your hands. Many gamblers are poor, and think and see gambling as being the easiest opportunity to get easy cash. That's completely wrong, gambling is a way to test your luck and/or have fun while playing it.
though if you are in an urgent need of money gambling can only make your life worse as you would lose everything

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:45:27 AM

Gambling is not wrong as long you know how to control
the game, as long you know how to control your emotions.
If you played with goals in life there's nothing wrong with it.
But if you played and you have a big loses, i guess thats
the time to stop playing the game.! It is okay if you
always gain profit.'
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:52:10 AM

Gambling is not wrong at all and I think that we as people are just doing it wrong, we are getting addicted to it.
We make the problems itself and due to that I do not think gambling is wrong.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:09:32 AM

If you want you can gamble and if you are gambling it is not wrong, we are indeed doing it to ourselves.
Gambling is just a sort of game but people get simply just too greedy these days and blame gambling for it.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:12:15 AM

always gain profit.'

Gambling is wrong if you are betting in it and lose money...There's nothing wrong with it if you would just watch or dream of big money, but as long as you start to chase it in gambling, that's what makes it wrong.. Gambling is not a game for those who care much about their money whether you are rich or poor...  Smiley
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:07:41 AM

always gain profit.'

Gambling is wrong if you are betting in it and lose money...There's nothing wrong with it if you would just watch or dream of big money, but as long as you start to chase it in gambling, that's what makes it wrong.. Gambling is not a game for those who care much about their money whether you are rich or poor...  Smiley
That's what everyone will tell after losing in gambling, and for me I would say it is their mistake and not the fault why gambling is created. If they will not gamble then they are safe but due to greediness they do gamble and wants to make money at the same time therefore they experience the negative consequence of gambling.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:49:48 AM

Wrong for me,  because in gambling,  there is more disadvantage than the advantage. Is so dangerous if you are addicted  of gambling.

If you care enough for your money, you should not gamble, it will be wrong for you, aside from that, it is ironic that in gambling we don't protest even if we already know that there is a advantage in favor of the house... In short, the gamblers are the wrong one, and those who spend too much money in gambling are the most wrong...  Smiley
the problem are not in wrong or not gambling it is ,
every person will have a different point of view / opinion about this ,
the problem are in yourself who cannot responsible ,
gambling are a kind of activity that people hated .
If gambling is really wrong then when you first see it, it is already wrong into your eyes, but the reality does not happen that way, when a certain gambler starts to gamble they considered it as an entertainment but when they lose they called it wrong, that's an unfair judgement from moron.
lol i did not saying gambling are wrong ,
i said you yourself who doing gamble , don't blame on anything but you ,
gamble responsibly and you will be fine doing this ,
most people gamble for the sake of money but cannot responsible on it.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:01:56 AM

Gambling. Is It Wrong?
Sometimes
Sometimes?
There gamling not some wrong to do, this just game. But anythings looking be wrongs when people do it for wrong ways Smiley
So there like back again to yourself to did all.
Gambling is just a game for me that's youre right because gambling is never wrong for me when we are having fun of it in other people it might looks very wrong because were just wasting our money in the illegal ways money is not easy to get and its not a magic.
A matured person would never call gambling as wrong because they understand that gambling is risky by nature that you need to risk your money to enjoy, what is the most important is whenever you lose you will not think of losing but instead the fun you get in gambling.
Hope even the matured one will never called it wrong some matured are playing gambling for just to waste time not money , and some rich man are really playing gambling for fun they understand already the risk and the nature of that they doing.

Y U MAD AT ME
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:10:30 AM

Gambling. Is It Wrong?
Sometimes
Sometimes?
There gamling not some wrong to do, this just game. But anythings looking be wrongs when people do it for wrong ways Smiley
Gambling is just a game for me that's youre right because gambling is never wrong for me when we are having fun of it in other people it might looks very wrong because were just wasting our money in the illegal ways money is not easy to get and its not a magic.
A matured person would never call gambling as wrong because they understand that gambling is risky by nature that you need to risk your money to enjoy, what is the most important is whenever you lose you will not think of losing but instead the fun you get in gambling.
Hope even the matured one will never called it wrong some matured are playing gambling for just to waste time not money , and some rich man are really playing gambling for fun they understand already the risk and the nature of that they doing.

Agree. Gambling is for matured one! Not for childish one! That games is for big / adults! Some rich playing gambling just for entertainment and wasting their money in that games! We can say that it is wrong if yyou cant stop playing on it and you have a lot of loans, debts and you borrows someones money.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:09:10 PM

Gambling. Is It Wrong?
Sometimes
Sometimes?

Agree. Gambling is for matured one! Not for childish one! That games is for big / adults! Some rich playing gambling just for entertainment and wasting their money in that games! We can say that it is wrong if yyou cant stop playing on it and you have a lot of loans, debts and you borrows someones money.

Correct, gambling would be wrong if you are already compromising  everything like  financial,relations, health, social.  Gambling  games  is not bad since its for entertainment only and  not a  source of income. As long  you treat it as  an entertainment and you could able to handle yourself on  playing these games.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:45:55 PM

Gambling. Is It Wrong?
Sometimes
Sometimes?

I don't think so that someone is playing gambling just for wasting money, you can say that these people are addicted to gambling and do gambling on daily basis. But you cannot say that they play gambling  for wasting their money and get entertainment. Everyone play gambling for making more and more money or bitcoins.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:13:42 PM

Gambling is not wrong at all and I think that we as people are just doing it wrong, we are getting addicted to it.
Exactly the Gambling is not wrong. It is just a game to kill our free time, and it's made for just our entertainment. But people will treat gambling is money making machine. So finally what happen means people will addict to this gambling. So here Gambling is right, but we are wrong.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:36:25 PM

I don't think so that someone is playing gambling just for wasting money, you can say that these people are addicted to gambling and do gambling on daily basis. But you cannot say that they play gambling  for wasting their money and get entertainment. Everyone play gambling for making more and more money or bitcoins.
Yes, if someone gambling just for wasting money, he must have psychological disorders.
Even an addicted gambler will not have intention of wasting money but he might be trying to gamble for this purpose, but he may not be successful with his intentions.

If we value money as an essential thing for life, then wasting it in gambling either for entertainment or for making profit should not be acceptable. So, calling gambling as wrong has all the sense.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:29:29 PM

Gambling. Is It Wrong?
Sometimes
Sometimes?

Even if they are not intending to waste their money  but they are doing the right thing on lossing  it and  it cant be avoided since they are playing gambling which is designed  to lose all your money. Well there are times that may we won  but  on a little percentage chance only.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:07:20 PM

That's the thing said rightly but you said it in a confusing manner.
We are actually doing it wrong, not by getting addicted to it but taking wrong decisions and when we know that we are taking wrong decisions, we should stop gambling for some time and come back later. That's the way to do it right as we will lose less this way.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:33:32 PM

no No Gambing is good Gambling is not wrong for those people who can make profit that can help them for 1 week to survive and they can buy foods for that i love playing in gambling websites where i lose money and where i win big money from that gambling website.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 336 »
  Print  

Jump to: