Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:59:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 232085 times)
metenjean

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:53:13 AM

gambling not wrong, what is wrong is when people greedy and think can be rich with gambling ,  Grin

───────────── CyberTrust ─────────────
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Fueling Crypto Securitisation ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
───────── Whitepaper Twitter Telegram Announcement ─────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
entrepmind23

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:40:50 AM

Gambling is wrong when you are doing it because you are thinking that through it you will become rich. Some maybe able to do it because they are lucky. But they are only few and most of the time the ones who do gambling lose because they become greedy when they are winning and chasing their losses if luck is not their side and then end up losing a bigger amount. Before you start gambling, you should already know what's your purpose in doing it because if you just do it for the sake of having fun then maybe you will not lose that big if you can control yourself.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack - The Best Gambling site in the crypto

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:43:17 AM

gambling is wrong there is no any doubt. in gambling people loose their money and they will waste their time also. and when they get addicted to gambling the situation get even more worst. better to don't go near gambling if you want to live your life with peace.
Because you lose your money in gambling? I would not call it wrong because in my experience I have so much fun gambling. The fact that we can entertain ourselves even with a little amount of money that is already the benefits we can get in gambling.

Gambling is  just a game and its not really wrong to play as long  you dont get addicted  in to it and you  wont compromise you funds too much. As long  you have control on yourself then it wouldnt be wrong.  Gambling addiction is considered  to be wrong because you already doing it  on excessive times  which  really a  huge loses.
Gambling would be a sin for anyone who cannot handle the stress in gambling, it is very hard to gamble if you do not have enough money to use to enjoy that you can afford to lose, it will only result to being desperate of making money due to your financial needs and it would not do good for you.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Zadicar

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:49:57 AM

gambling is wrong there is no any doubt. in gambling people loose their money and they will waste their time also. and when they get addicted to gambling the situation get even more worst. better to don't go near gambling if you want to live your life with peace.
Because you lose your money in gambling? I would not call it wrong because in my experience I have so much fun gambling. The fact that we can entertain ourselves even with a little amount of money that is already the benefits we can get in gambling.

Gambling is  just a game and its not really wrong to play as long  you dont get addicted  in to it and you  wont compromise you funds too much. As long  you have control on yourself then it wouldnt be wrong.  Gambling addiction is considered  to be wrong because you already doing it  on excessive times  which  really a  huge loses.
Gambling would be a sin for anyone who cannot handle the stress in gambling, it is very hard to gamble if you do not have enough money to use to enjoy that you can afford to lose, it will only result to being desperate of making money due to your financial needs and it would not do good for you.

Risking your small amount of money on gambling sites just for hoping that it would grow is really not a good  decision. Gambling is not the last resort on making money , hence, it would only make things  more worst but people do like on easy and fast way thats why they risk on gambling.

Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:11:07 AM

Gambling can be allot of things but wrong is the thing you made it because gambling with a little bit is not wrong it can also be fun but when you are going to often playing with to much money i would say that is really wrong and you need to change it for sure!
novemberwoah

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:36:34 AM

True as long as we are still able to control yourself and not become addicted to gambling was not a problem. If we are addicted to gambling can result in adverse effects such as selling goods to gamble or even to steal to gamble. Addiction of gambling will make us lose a lot that we have. It is very wrong that if gambling should be able to control myself so as not to harm.
oceanriver

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:09:09 PM

Only a few will get lucky, to be worthwhile. But in short, the odds are against you. Unless you cheat in your own or something and get away with it. Like that guy hufflepuff did with millions of value. Dont get me wrong, I`m not against risk cause we all take it. But its all about how we get manage it.
thats true, it is the main reason why i never gamble my money because i know that it is going to make me lose all the time so there is no reason to do that
iHaveDreams

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:45:50 PM

True as long as we are still able to control yourself and not become addicted to gambling was not a problem. If we are addicted to gambling can result in adverse effects such as selling goods to gamble or even to steal to gamble. Addiction of gambling will make us lose a lot that we have. It is very wrong that if gambling should be able to control myself so as not to harm.
gambling is never wrong, but yourself are wrong if can not control the gambling. nothing is people go gambling for having fun, much people come for money, this are wrong way. we need learn from this addict are bad habbits and make all be worse.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:00:56 PM

no i am not agree with you, gambling is not wrong but the person who is playing gambling in a wrong way is wrong. if a person is playing gambling in a systematic way having a limit for his gambling then gambling is a fun but if he is increasing his limit then it become wrong.
BossMacko

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:11:14 PM

Gambling is good as long as you're not addicted,your winning and you're not losing so much money on it.Gambling is good as long as you profit on your bets.Gambling is good for persons who have self control. Just don't use dirty money to use it for your gambling addiction because that is not right.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:10:59 PM

no i am not agree with you, gambling is not wrong but the person who is playing gambling in a wrong way is wrong. if a person is playing gambling in a systematic way having a limit for his gambling then gambling is a fun but if he is increasing his limit then it become wrong.
Yes, this is correct the gambling is not wrong. It is just a game. But how the people will treat this gambling is wrong. If we treat this as a just game, and we just play this game for fun, then it is good. But instead of doing this if we choose to gamble to make money then it is wrong.
crairezx20

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 06:19:10 PM

Yes, this is correct the gambling is not wrong. It is just a game. But how the people will treat this gambling is wrong. If we treat this as a just game, and we just play this game for fun, then it is good. But instead of doing this if we choose to gamble to make money then it is wrong.
Well for religious person they can say that gambling is wrong because it is in bible i think all religious gambling is sin and wrong because its a kind of evil according to other religious people..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Sergiorr101

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:01:55 PM

gambling isnt wrong at all, in my opinion if person earns his own money he can do whatever he wants with it

mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack - The Best Gambling site in the crypto

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:52:40 AM

gambling isnt wrong at all, in my opinion if person earns his own money he can do whatever he wants with it
Definitely, because we have our own freedom and we are responsible for our money. If gambling will give us the best entertainment then we are willing to spend money for it, and take note, the word is "spend" which means you are losing on that matter.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
teilwalL05

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:06:48 AM

Only a few will get lucky, to be worthwhile. But in short, the odds are against you. Unless you cheat in your own or something and get away with it. Like that guy hufflepuff did with millions of value. Dont get me wrong, I`m not against risk cause we all take it. But its all about how we get manage it.
Yes, when you are gambling you will not be aware of what is going to happen with your financial situation. Until that, you will not be ready to say gambling as wrong. Most of the time, the gambler's finance position goes worst by gambling.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
rickadone

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:37:53 AM

Gambling is so wrong , but in some people gambling is just for fun and for wasting time or waiting time because sometimes we need some stress reliver and where we can find it on gambling where we play and it can relief our stress on something and if are winning we gonna make our self happy but if we lose we laugh also Smiley
Yeah no one should gamble for a living trying to make money like that. But, I think some of these bitcoin casinos aren’t that bad. Yeah it’s against the law but usually there aren’t huge jackpots. It can be a fun hobby if you can do it in moderation and not spend thousands for doing it. Limit your spending then you may find gambling not too wrong.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:54:02 AM

Not at all but probably it is wrong. So it is better to discipline  yourself to avoid addiction in gambling. It will make it bad for you and your family also. So in summary it is depend on the people if gambling is bad for them or good for them.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

phantas1isback

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:54:57 AM

I don't think that it is wrong, it is just a simple game
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:57:52 AM

Gambling is so wrong , but in some people gambling is just for fun and for wasting time or waiting time because sometimes we need some stress reliver and where we can find it on gambling where we play and it can relief our stress on something and if are winning we gonna make our self happy but if we lose we laugh also Smiley
Yeah no one should gamble for a living trying to make money like that. But, I think some of these bitcoin casinos aren’t that bad. Yeah it’s against the law but usually there aren’t huge jackpots. It can be a fun hobby if you can do it in moderation and not spend thousands for doing it. Limit your spending then you may find gambling not too wrong.

Maybe gambling would not be wrong if there is no money involve with it and it would be just a game of enjoyment and excitement I think that would be great, gambling would be wrong if it is involving million and billion of expenses and involving some gamblers to be addictive to it that is the only wrong thing about gambling that I am seeing right now! but if a gambling game would not involve something like that then I think it can be called a hobby or a fun thing to do even if a gambler losses! the goal would be just winning and having fun!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
Noctis Connor

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:09:43 PM

I don't think that it is wrong, it is just a simple game
Is not all about the game mate, in gambling you are playing with your money even let's say yeah you're making fun with you money but the OP says that gambling is it wrong , of course in the first place gambling is really really wrong but in the other sake it is good because they can do profit 

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.