Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16857 times)
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:24:25 PM

Think its a global issue TXSteve, been spending my time figuring out whats causing it. I know for certain the disconnects are there, just trying to find the cause

Ahmed
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:34:32 PM

Think its a global issue TXSteve, been spending my time figuring out whats causing it. I know for certain the disconnects are there, just trying to find the cause

Ahmed

ok, just pointing it out, hoping you can fix it. seems it was running smooth before the "offline" issue

I gave some time credits cause I was on backup pool
mrbodz

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:05:34 PM

Believe ive found a fix for it, that should fix most of them, applied and restarted, fingers crossed

Ahmed
TXSteve

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:26:30 PM

Believe ive found a fix for it, that should fix most of them, applied and restarted, fingers crossed

Ahmed

everything is offline and backend is down
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 10:27:11 PM

Ahmed

everything is offline and backend is down

And still no $$$ in the Hotwallet.

Seriously, you are shooting yourselves in the foot with these issues still..
Shouldn't have changed over to the new 'system' until it was properly tested. Very easy to create a bad name on the internet for a company, but vary hard to clean it again.........

Go Big or Go Home.
mrbodz

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:36:19 PM

Frontend finally in-sync and online. The dropout bug should now be worked out, if anyone experiences it again please contact me. will try and debug it further. At the moment i do have 1 suspicion of what could cause the same bug in the future but measures are being taken to ensure that doesnt happen, For the downtime could those who havent been compensated by rig owners please file a ticket and ask for a refund for the hour the sites been offline.

Ahmed
TXSteve

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 11:52:31 PM

I was on backup pool for 1.5 hours and gave a credit

btw the chart was showing the downtime until it came back up, then it filled in the gap, would be nice if it just left that gap -- would be easier to monitor performance
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:11:55 AM

My posts seem to be glanced over...

WITHDRAWALS STILL NOT WORKING...

Error : "Failed To Process Withdraw. Contact Support"

2+ days now.

Go Big or Go Home.
TXSteve

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:43:19 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 01:36:21 AM by TXSteve

Here's the chart, you can barely even see that the backend was down for 1.5 hrs, and the 2hr avg never even dipped, amazing . kinda hard to believe that isn't "creative" programming designed to mask the fact the site was down. Notice the shaded blue area designates "ashrate accepted" where none was.  :|

ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 01:25:39 AM

2+ days now.

been getting the same error today.
mrbodz

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:38:51 PM

Here's the chart, you can barely even see that the backend was down for 1.5 hrs, and the 2hr avg never even dipped, amazing . kinda hard to believe that isn't "creative" programming designed to mask the fact the site was down. Notice the shaded blue area designates "ashrate accepted" where none was.  :|

yep i know on that chart you cant see the site was down, on our backend charts it looks a lot more than a dip, however charts wern't fixed yet, just the actual stratum was fixed. and tbh no there wasnt any creative programming designed to mask the fact the site was down, the chart code and that area is the exact same as the one mux had

Ahmed
mrbodz

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:41:28 PM

2+ days now.
they wernt glanced over, i spent last night fixing the stratum and frontend and so was unable to re-fill the wallet. I'm doing it now

Ahmed
mrbodz

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:03:24 PM

hi mate, do you mean me or one of ourstaff? wasnt aware that there were any tickets assigned to me. will check today
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:44:18 PM

No he is right or I would have either been compensated automatically for 15 hours down by diligent rig owners or be able to file a ticket for downtime.  The charts don't reflect unhashed time.  They always did before.  I haven't filed a ticket because...how?  The charts fill in as though hashing was going on...  By the time you guys get to it, how can you see to refund?  Looks like it hashed fine.  This has been the worst part of the downtime.  I mean hell, before you even thought it was hashing.  Right?  For a week.  Its what made me stop renting without a second thought.  It's one thing to have what you paid for down. Fine, work on the site, blah do de da.  Do what you gotta do.  However those charts are the ledger, the monetary proof hash.  I can't ask for a refund because how can you process what is not shown.  If it was shown I would be automatically comped by my rig owners because there will be a space.  Now as the clock tics, it fills in.  This was NEVER the case before.  Every time a rig was down it stayed on the chart, full stop.  As we approach countless hours of down time I have hardly any comp nor a way to show it to you or a rig owner.  You can't say the charts are the same or okay.  Not after it took a week to convince you they were down at all.  Why?  It looks like they mined fine the whole time.   Did you ever do a ticket before on a down miner?  Well you couldn't process one now because the charts don't show down.  Hey Crispy,  do the charts work?  Why no Crispy the charts don't work.  Why ? It looks like they mine fine?  But they aren't mining in my pool.  Well Crispy it must be your pool.  But my other miners look fine Crispy.  Look Crispy there is no possible way ever that some charts I left completely the same as before while changing a bunch of other stuff on the system could be having an issue.  Are you seriously Crispy?  Yes Crispy.  The charts are infallible, using magical BR Mux God code.  If I change other code the Mux God code will change itself, evolve.  It is the great I am code.  Stop making me crazy.  Face reality.  The charts are jacked, charts being jacked is the worst part of the situation.  Makes me pay for your downtime.  They magically fill in to show happy hashing.  Mux God code has been compromised.  

Now that pic is a funny way to jab DJ.
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:20:59 PM

I don't know how much sense that made.  My point is fix the charts.  They are not the same.  Downtime must be clearly shown or it causes financial loss in an already risky business.  Then you can work on the issues without renters ripping hair out from downtime.  If downtime is shown clear for all the only issue would be with an owner doesn't catch to comp.  For the love of Mux God code listen to TXsteve.  He is properly addressing issues we are all frustrated by.
TXSteve

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:44:57 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 07:59:10 PM by TXSteve

I don't know how much sense that made.  My point is fix the charts.  They are not the same.  Downtime must be clearly shown or it causes financial loss in an already risky business.  Then you can work on the issues without renters ripping hair out from downtime.  If downtime is shown clear for all the only issue would be with an owner doesn't catch to comp.  For the love of Mux God code listen to TXsteve.  He is properly addressing issues we are all frustrated by.

yeah, this is really pretty basic stuff, it shouldn't even be an issue, -- it's what's commonly referred to as common sense

oh btw the wallet is empty again

can't you set an alarm so that when it falls below .1btc you can top it off with .25 btc??   that way we don't have to keep reminding you
mrbodz

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:47:39 PM

and again i disagree. just file a ticket and we'll compensate its that simple. it might not show to you but it shows to me on the graphs if theres downtime. so quit making excuses for being lazy. txsteve, i agree and yep i need to, got to do a few changes to the server structure first before i do any coding changes in prod. should be able to get that added soon

Ahmed
mrbodz

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:11:55 AM

aware that our betarigs support system is offline. I'll try and get it back offline. Been suspended due to me being the victim of card theft and so having to stop all payments to places including freshdesk. should be able to get it sorted today

Ahmed
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:13:32 AM

.. so quit making excuses for being lazy ...

Hahahahahahaha, now this is the reason why you should stop using BR. A customer support quality you can only expect to get in Russia.

TXSteve

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:14:28 PM

My withdrawal finally went thru a few hours ago, but it has yet to appear in my wallet. It usually arrives pretty quick.

How do I get the transaction id?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: