Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16857 times)
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:10:34 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2015, 01:37:06 PM by TXSteve

Didn't I say you that BR has became terrible service like months ago already?  Roll Eyes

Yeah, well I already left once before when it was bought out after the initial problems. Figured they might have worked things out, so gave it another try.

Hadn't figured that they'd crossed the line from general incompetence to outright theft

djeZo why don't you take it over? Probably get it for dirt cheap  lol
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

Didn't I say you that BR has became terrible service like months ago already?  Roll Eyes

Yeah, well I already left once before when it was bought out after the initial problems. Figured they might have worked things out, so gave it another try.

Hadn't figured that they'd crossed the line from general incompetence to outright theft

The company I work for did made an offer, but they gladly refused it. They would never sell BR for dirty cheap, they rather scam people on and on.... just take a look at mintsy...

TXSteve

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 02:24:23 PM

The company I work for did made an offer, but they gladly refused it. They would never sell BR for dirty cheap, they rather scam people on and on.... just take a look at mintsy...

well everytime the backend goes down, which has happened quite often recently, the sellers get double paid when they go to the back up pool. So buyers getting scammed. And then of course with a broken wallet issuing bad txids sellers can't get their money out, so sellers getting scammed too. lol
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 10:45:06 PM

That is exactly the current situation.
TXSteve

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:41:20 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 10:07:23 AM by TXSteve

ahmed giving out invalid txids from a broken wallet then disappears. how worthless can ya get, just another btc crook, no morals whatsoever

ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:32:57 PM

well everytime the backend goes down, which has happened quite often recently, the sellers get double paid when they go to the back up pool. So buyers getting scammed. And then of course with a broken wallet issuing bad txids sellers can't get their money out, so sellers getting scammed too. lol

As a seller, I have over 0.5 BTC in my wallet and can't get it out. Feeling quite angry now.
dennisdunbar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:45:31 PM

I'm in the same spot.  No wonder rig owners are moving to MRR.  Been a long time rig renter but think its time to pull my rigs now.  no sense continuing to rent if I'm not going to be able to withdraw the money.

TXSteve

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:00:49 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2015, 07:49:44 PM by TXSteve

Betarigs must really hate their customers, won't be happy till everyone of us leave. Customer service wants respect, lol .. give em respect and all they do is screw ya over. Finalhash been killing this website slowly ever since they took it over, how's that worthy of respect?? Need to raise the bar a little bit around here, everyone tripping over the low standards & expectations.
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:44:09 PM

I'm simply not here since im tired of TXSteve's behaviour.
An update for everyone else. Been spending the past couple of days fixing the site downtime issues (which since i did fix it it hasnt gone down or had any stability issues)
Another update regarding deposits/withdrawals is ive upgraded to the new bitcoin core and im running a full re-index to attempt to recover the melleated transactions so i can begin sending out deposits and withdrawals again

Ahmed
TXSteve

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:32:31 PM

I'm simply not here since im tired of TXSteve's behaviour.
An update for everyone else. Been spending the past couple of days fixing the site downtime issues (which since i did fix it it hasnt gone down or had any stability issues)
Another update regarding deposits/withdrawals is ive upgraded to the new bitcoin core and im running a full re-index to attempt to recover the melleated transactions so i can begin sending out deposits and withdrawals again

Ahmed

Ahmed, if it wasn't for me pointing out the offline issue you wouldn't even know about it, in fact you were denying it when others pointed it out. And you were telling others to prove it, well I documented it with screenshots. Have you fixed the deceptive charts that hide the downtime from customers that I also documented???
If you don't like me I don't care, you should be fixing this stuff on your own without things coming to this. It's your job to earn customers respect, not our job to earn yours. You and betarigs have done little if anything to earn anyones respect, just test everyone's patience that didn't leave already.

but good luck on your repairs

mrbodz

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:54:39 PM

actually i did know about it, i posted about it 3 days before you, because i 1/2 expected it to happen. we were waiting for new hardware to come in so i could move some stuff onto other servers making it redundant. Just sadly it happened where the site went back offline while i was getting the new servers up.  And the charts arent deceptive. when the api goes offline the site shows no hashing while it still gathers hashing data from the miners/pool when the api is connected to again the site gathers that data and fills in appropriate data

Ahmed
TXSteve

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:55:51 PM

crispyato, i hate to break it to you but if the charts show its online and hashing then its hashing. if it doesnt its offline and its a betarigs or pool issue. im more than willing to accept where its my fault which today it is and even yesterday due to the flaky connection at the DC. but before that there has been no issue on our end and we wont refund unless proven otherwise

Ahmed
See here's ahmed saying the charts are fine, and telling crispyato to prove otherwise. Says the charts show when hashing is offline, when I later proved that they don't.
 I guess that's why he doesn't like me   lol
TXSteve

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:01:19 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 12:17:28 AM by TXSteve

Here's the chart, you can barely even see that the backend was down for 1.5 hrs, and the 2hr avg never even dipped, amazing . kinda hard to believe that isn't "creative" programming designed to mask the fact the site was down. Notice the shaded blue area designates "ashrate accepted" where none was.  :|

where exactly in there does it show that site was down? it doesn't, in fact it falsely says "hashrate accepted" in blue when the site was down for 1.5 hours and all those random disconnects on that crappy looking chart are not my rigs, it's betarigs disconnecting
TXSteve

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:05:29 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 12:18:13 AM by TXSteve

actually i did know about it, i posted about it 3 days before you, because i 1/2 expected it to happen. we were waiting for new hardware to come in so i could move some stuff onto other servers making it redundant. Just sadly it happened where the site went back offline while i was getting the new servers up.  And the charts arent deceptive. when the api goes offline the site shows no hashing while it still gathers hashing data from the miners/pool when the api is connected to again the site gathers that data and fills in appropriate data

Ahmed

how can it be gathering data when I am mining on my backup pool and not the customers pool? It's filling in false data you idiot
mrbodz

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:51:11 AM

I do understand what your saying. Ive not yet been able to re-produce it so far using crispyato's and your logs. When i finish my repairs i'm going to fire up my miners and test it with my own. Thats the only way i can diagonse it

Ahmed
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:08:34 AM

Preach Steve.  No my point was the charts don't show downtime and fill in magically if they do.  All my rents were two weeks, they showed as dark hashrate drops after filing in.    Everyone using it knew it was offline, seriously.   Here's a fun story.  I was blocked from my rental history, rented rigs page, and support for the past two weeks.  When I can finally file a ticket I'm told it's too late for most rigs.  Hmmm.  Ok.  How about what's still running or just ended?  They estimated six percent downtime.  Yeah right.  I requested to my personal wallet address.  Sent to betarigs wallet.  Not able to withdrawal.  Estimated losses 5-7 btc in paid rent and potential gains.  Betarigs refunded 0.0118 and I can not withdrawl a bit of that.  No one I rented from is able to withdrawl the pay from the rentals.  I spent all my paycheck to build these rents and now I have $200 left which I am rebuilding with at miningrigrentals.  I will sell my stuff and recover from being scammed by betarigs hopefully. Since my other jobs work contract is over it will be a challenge.   I contacted Finalhash, but I was a bit pissed off when I did.  Either way I was informed how awesome their staff is.  They are either clueless to scamrigs that has become, or maybe don't care.  I was called greedy by Finalhash.  By the company who bought betarigs and turned it into a scammers paradise.   I wish I even had to deal with the temptation of greed.  Alas, betarigs has scammed me too many times.  I rent rigs through bad diff jumps.  Simply because I like paying miners.  I was a miner.  Before I lost the power bill in the proxy move.  Should have left then.  I like miners getting paid.  I take the risk, they pay power and mine on.  Go Bitcoin.    I rarely cash out.   There is a good chance they will stop my rents running because I posted this or perhaps use this for a reason to take more of my coin.  Go ahead rob me some more, I'll rise from ashes like a Phoenix. It's my thing. You have given me practice before.  Maybe some of what you say is true and you just can't see what we see.  I don't care anymore.  Your either full of it or clueless.  When everyone leaves your site and everyone left renting and the rig owners say it's not working.  It's not.  Screw your data.  There is one thing that makes the use of this site useable besides working code.  Trust.  Renter and owner takes the first step in trust.  It's absolutely ridiculous you would breach the trust we put forth in using your site by failing accept unanimous feedback.  How can you possibly troubleshoot code on a trust based site and ignore 100 percent of the feedback. You need to blah blah blah to diagnose it, excuses.   You guys are being mean, not us.   Um people don't like when you steal and just say you are not or force paychecks to coin jail.  When you ignore customers saying they are not getting what they paid for...That's fraud, theft, negligence.  I don't lie.  I say inappropriate stuff and fly off the handle.  I'm even wrong sometimes, but I'm honest to a flaw. Honestly, this is messed up and nobody wants to spend hours trying to prove to you what you should be aware first for the website to even be up.  Ahmed, did I ever stop renting since you have been here?  Nope.  This situation stopped me dead in my tracks.  People are pissed and they have every right to be.  If you can't deal with an upset customer, close your business pal that's life.  Period.  Ignoring your vendors and customers will close it for you so I guess you don't have to. I get an email everytime a rig drops.  I have thousands of emails from the past two weeks. It was more like a pool attack site.   I was just watching money go down the drain while you say it's hashing fine.  It's curious how I couldn't pull up my rentals page or rig list after coming on here to find what's going on.  Well you won't have to deal with me by screwing me anymore, you can just keep screwing yourself.    See you all at MRR:)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 06:47:44 AM

actually i did know about it, i posted about it 3 days before you, because i 1/2 expected it to happen. we were waiting for new hardware to come in so i could move some stuff onto other servers making it redundant. Just sadly it happened where the site went back offline while i was getting the new servers up.  And the charts arent deceptive. when the api goes offline the site shows no hashing while it still gathers hashing data from the miners/pool when the api is connected to again the site gathers that data and fills in appropriate data

Ahmed

how can it be gathering data when I am mining on my backup pool and not the customers pool? It's filling in false data you idiot

Please steve, i can totally see you are upset and the reasons why, however, please be respectful. Your feedback is great yet it is loaded feedback and is mostly just sniping. Which is hard to get past when reading your posts.

My advice is don't use the site, its upsetting you. There is nothing in the world that is worth getting this frustrated over. There just isn't. I like Amed, i just don't use his site any more, so i still like him, but i'm not silly.
I strongly encourage you to refine the way you are giving feedback and filter out the frustration. That or just remove the url from your configs and don't look back. You just don't need to be this frustrated over something you cannot control.
TXSteve

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:42:54 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 12:05:37 PM by TXSteve

I do understand what your saying. Ive not yet been able to re-produce it so far using crispyato's and your logs. When i finish my repairs i'm going to fire up my miners and test it with my own. Thats the only way i can diagonse it

Ahmed

I like how you imply that this is some obscure problem that just effects crispyato and me, and that it is difficult to reproduce. It effects everyone's charts when the site goes offline and backend is down. It's not that complicated, even someone of  below average intelligence should be able to grasp it.
mrbodz

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:48:28 AM

Ahmed

Please steve, i can totally see you are upset and the reasons why, however, please be respectful. Your feedback is great yet it is loaded feedback and is mostly just sniping. Which is hard to get past when reading your posts.

My advice is don't use the site, its upsetting you. There is nothing in the world that is worth getting this frustrated over. There just isn't. I like Amed, i just don't use his site any more, so i still like him, but i'm not silly.
I strongly encourage you to refine the way you are giving feedback and filter out the frustration. That or just remove the url from your configs and don't look back. You just don't need to be this frustrated over something you cannot control.

thank you! normal constructive feedback i have always been happy to have and to improve. But feedback loaded with insults, just ends up being ignored. I'm not ever willing to consider such feedback. Ive tried to be respectful to everyone and barely anyone here has returned that.

Ahmed
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:57:02 AM

Ahmed

thank you! normal constructive feedback i have always been happy to have and to improve. But feedback loaded with insults, just ends up being ignored. I'm not ever willing to consider such feedback. Ive tried to be respectful to everyone and barely anyone here has returned that.

Ahmed

Such an irony, you don't like taking insults, but you are giving them:

and again i disagree. just file a ticket and we'll compensate its that simple. it might not show to you but it shows to me on the graphs if theres downtime. so quit making excuses for being lazy. txsteve, i agree and yep i need to, got to do a few changes to the server structure first before i do any coding changes in prod. should be able to get that added soon

Ahmed

Being lazy, being idiot,... to me... these are all insults, not much difference.

If anyone was insulting anyone here then it was you Ahmed first. And any professional service do need to take insults - but never give them. If you haven't figured out, in modern capitalism world, customer = god. If you insult customer, he will just go somewhere else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: