Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:25:37 PM

new design of dashboard seems much more classy  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:45:18 PM

interesting site. i have already sign up.
my question is i got free 10 ghs, but how to sell it? free ghs can't sell?
and your site is permitted to use same IP to create another account, if free ghs can sell, it's will make an abuse system?
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:12:14 PM

so far so good.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:49:12 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2015, 09:58:34 PM by thefaucetrunner

Edit.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
LisaCoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:07:06 PM

Oh. Seems you bought the script.

Because look this site: http://hexhash.ml/

It's a mix from Minerfarm and RDPMain.

Minerfarm owner runs ponzi scheme?

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:11:51 PM

Aliser, please unblock my account on SatoshiCity.

You literally banned me for logging in at my friends house and once one Holiday. As a respected admin on here - from one to another, please unblock me.

I spent a large amount referring your faucets and TOLD you this. Why would I want to bot/abuse your faucets when I run my own network?

you discuss this topic in the wrong place, this is a misuse.

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:58:24 PM

Aliser, please unblock my account on SatoshiCity.

You literally banned me for logging in at my friends house and once one Holiday. As a respected admin on here - from one to another, please unblock me.

I spent a large amount referring your faucets and TOLD you this. Why would I want to bot/abuse your faucets when I run my own network?

you discuss this topic in the wrong place, this is a misuse.

I have since edited my post as Aliser has unblocked me. Thanks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 06:25:45 AM

NEW UPDATE
10% Promotion Campaign
We are happy to announce a special promotion campaign. Here are the rules:

1. You should deposit of 0.1 BTC or above
2. You should make purchase with your deposited amount from the Shop section in 24 hours
3. MinerFarm will add you bonus amount 10% of your deposit (purchase)
4. Bonus amount cannot be withdrawn or used in Trade section. Bonus can only be spent in the Shop purchases
5. There is no time limit so spend the bonus
6. Deposits before this announcement are not included to bonus campaign
7. Bonus redeem may take 5 minutes

thankyou aliser, we want to similar campaigns.
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 08:41:16 AM

I try to chance pool and every time when I chance my pool, the other pool find the block. How I can be unlucky like that  Angry I need some luck with a good strategy.

belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:47:11 AM

I try to chance pool and every time when I chance my pool, the other pool find the block. How I can be unlucky like that  Angry I need some luck with a good strategy.

You are so unlucky. Tell us when you change your pool, so we register to other pool Smiley
oni.saori

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:10:34 PM

its change not chance ok....

now please guide me how to change pool I have 10 GH mining and working also and i want to move to another pool can you tell me how to move to another pool in MinerFarm
masterconqueror

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:28:36 PM

now please guide me how to change pool I have 10 GH mining and working also and i want to move to another pool can you tell me how to move to another pool in MinerFarm

It is very easy. Click Pool -> Pool List from Left Panel. You will see Pool List. Select pool that you want to Join. Then click Join from right of Pool stats.
Done.
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 12:43:30 PM

Glad to be yourself. I can make mistake but you can not correct my mistakes.

Just click the pool list and then click the join button which pool you want to join.

jlauzon

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:33:35 PM

This thread got grumpy all of a sudden. English isn't everyone's primary language, even when it is mistakes happen.

And demanding help is kind of rude. Ask nicely.  Smiley
ElscottHavoc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 04:40:42 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 05:21:20 PM by ElscottHavoc

What happens when a pool closes up? Are members shifted to the official pool?

I understand there's a competitiveness about having the lowest pool fees, but as someone interested in investing what's to stop someone from constantly undercutting fees besides the monthly fee.  It possible that over a period of 12 months, 12 users could open 12 separate pools on different months with zero fees, taking a loss on investments but causing every other pool owner massive losses too.

For instance, if I was so inclined, I could open a pool with zero fees and generate a massive following and monopoly of users.  At this point, it just seems like "here's a list of pools, and everyone joins the cheapest one".

I have a pretty good idea of how to fix this issue and also integrate it in a way that drives traffic to the site.

One thing I'm thinking is that Pools w/0% fees are limited to say 10 members unless they get a direct referral who signs up under a referral link and is added to their pool, then direct referrals can join beyond their limit.

Then for every .01% fee you a pool can have 10 members, except again direct referrals.  If a pool owner directly refers a member, that member can join the pool beyond a limit the pool has.

Then, lastly, I think if pools could have a description and link, people could setup "pool" website communities or forums off-site.  I think that wouof alleviate the issues of pools just constantly undercutting.  

Just some ideas...

jlauzon

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:55:59 PM

For instance, if I was so inclined, I could open a pool with zero fees and generate a massive following and monopoly of users.  At this point, it just seems like "here's a list of pools, and everyone joins the cheapest one".

Kind of like RL.
jlauzon

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:57:47 PM

Maybe there should be overhead for a pool owner to offset the zero fee strategy. There may even be one - I don't know.

Edit:

Each user can own at most 1 pool
There is monthly 0.050 BTC cost for pool creation and maintenance
There is 0.005 BTC cost for pool update
You should have at least 1000 Gh/s hash power in order to create a pool.
Pool commission rate is the percentage value of each user's cost who joined to pool pays for per block
Minimum Hash Power is the smallest required hash rate for the users who want to join to pool
Once you create a pool, you cannot cancel or quit the pool. But you can edit pool information.
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:59:14 PM

I think it would be a good idea to sell some cheeper miners.  Maybe even .001 bitcoin a piece.  It would make the non depositors fell like they are making progress and in turn can cause them to deposit more bitcoins.
ElscottHavoc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 05:18:36 PM

For instance, if I was so inclined, I could open a pool with zero fees and generate a massive following and monopoly of users.  At this point, it just seems like "here's a list of pools, and everyone joins the cheapest one".

Kind of like RL.

Not really...because in real life there is more to pools than fees, but In the game, comparing pools consists only of fees.  In real life, I have lots of options for mining pools, including some with low, low fees, but I choose one with fees because their features justify it.  In the game, every pool has the same general feature set.

In real life, sure pools can come along and undercut fees, but there's so much more to it than fees in real life.  

Pools in real life can have forums and unique features or generate income in other ways, like advertising.  So a pool in real life might say, we don't have any fees, but then put in ads to subsidize.  Or pools in real life can expand to new coins or mutlicoin scripts.

All I'm suggesting is that if pools in the game are going consist of comparing merely fees, I think to entice more investors into the game, there needs to be a way of controlling users coming and just spending .05BTC to run a pool with zero fees for the hell of it.

jlauzon

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:22:13 PM

Kind of like RL.

Not really...because in real life there is more to pools than fees, but In the game, comparing pools consists only of fees.  In real life, I have lots of options for mining pools, including some with low, low fees, but I choose one with fees because their features justify it.  In the game, every pool has the same general feature set.

In real life, sure pools can come along and undercut fees, but there's so much more to it than fees in real life.  

Pools in real life can have forums and unique features or generate income in other ways, like advertising.  So a pool in real life might say, we don't have any fees, but then put in ads to subsidize.  Or pools in real life can expand to new coins or mutlicoin scripts.

All I'm suggesting is that if pools in the game are going consist of comparing merely fees, I think to entice more investors into the game, there needs to be a way of controlling users coming and just spending .05BTC to run a pool with zero fees for the hell of it.

My comment was just "tongue-in-cheek", but I did edit my earlier post that at least shows a pool owner has some overhead cost. I do agree that making a new pool should be more than a whim.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: