Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:08:32 PM

So how's everyone hashing? The prices for a 20 GH/s miner is too pricey atm. Also, can I know some of your strategies in terms of repairing your miners? Mine is at 84% at 9 GH/s. At what percent do you guys repair yours? I'm looking at 80% before I spend some to get it repaired.

I only try to calculate how much satoshi I can earn in a day with my 100% miners then I look at the employee market. Technician prices are the key factor for me. If the reparing percentage can supply the technician price, I repair my miner immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oni.saori

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:01:17 PM

Fee for withdrawal is 0.0005 BTC.

it increased now , In the start it was 0.0001 BTC

Please reduce the fees thanks
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:37:11 PM

Just carried out my first repair job. I'm enjoying the game so far, earnings are slow without investing - just like in real life.
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:18:48 PM

Fee for withdrawal is 0.0005 BTC.

it increased now , In the start it was 0.0001 BTC

Please reduce the fees thanks

The withdraw fee is 0.0005 BTC at the begining of the game. There is not any change.

thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 09:34:52 AM

Just carried out my first repair job. I'm enjoying the game so far, earnings are slow without investing - just like in real life.
repair costs a lot. i only have 8 ghs .how can i afford it?

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:55:54 AM

Wait a bit longer, I waited until 7 ghs and it took about 37 minutes to complete the repair, possibly best ROI would be to wait for it to just hit 6 ghs. You can hire somebody else's technician for one hour for a few thousand satoshis which makes it affordable.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:26:18 PM

I cant able to log in sites required a captcha, but im not seeing a captcha on page.

It might be your browser, try chrome or firefox.

Or try refreshing your page? That's all I got.

I don't get the captch when I open the site on an other page then the website. For example when I go directly to minerfarm.com/claim I get a loginscreen without the captcha. Nothing to do with slow connection.

Its not about the browser i got the captcha after resetting my connection, but it just happens to this site and not with any other site with captcha capable.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:00:16 PM

First 5 people who posts their Miner Farm nick under this message will receive a 100 Ghs miner and a power supply!

You should open a thread in Games & Rounds section if you want to do giveaways. Otherwise mods could move your thread to that section. We don't want that, right?
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:14:57 PM

Wait a bit longer, I waited until 7 ghs and it took about 37 minutes to complete the repair, possibly best ROI would be to wait for it to just hit 6 ghs. You can hire somebody else's technician for one hour for a few thousand satoshis which makes it affordable.

Ok I gonna wait for the 6%. How can you hire someone else technicians?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:20:26 PM

To hire someone else's technicians, go to "Employee Market" from the left menu and check the rental prices. Chose the best one for you.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:58:40 PM

Someone had a tech at 5500 satoshi the other day. Now the cheapest is 15k. Wondering if the person with theirs for 5500 is still renting that one out (and it's just taken) or if the prices have really gone up that high.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:18:39 AM

That could be a bad news for people like me who depends on renting tech and cant afford yet to buy one
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:21:02 AM

That could be a bad news for people like me who depends on renting tech and cant afford yet to buy one

Yep. If they continue to go up in price at this rate, you'll have to invest in 100 GHs just to even break even.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:36:31 AM

Yep. If they continue to go up in price at this rate, you'll have to invest in 100 GHs just to even break even.
how long needed for take break even because too worry site will die before i get my money back like all cloud mining has colapse

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 04:39:57 AM

how long needed for take break even because too worry site will die before i get my money back like all cloud mining has colapse

It depends on your pool, the luck of it, how much you've invested, when you repair, etc. Far too many variables to make an estimate.

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:25:55 AM

It really isn't cloud mining. It is a game built inside its own world that runs in ads to pay for the blocks, the faucet and probably a little hosting fees. With most of the shop contributing back to the game.

At least 50 btc has been put into the site by players so far, based on hash and power needed.

Very nifty indeed

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:38:57 AM

It really isn't cloud mining. It is a game built inside its own world that runs in ads to pay for the blocks, the faucet and probably a little hosting fees. With most of the shop contributing back to the game.

At least 50 btc has been put into the site by players so far, based on hash and power needed.

Very nifty indeed

It's possible that when the site was started, it had promotions and giveaways, so I'm not sure if you can use the hash rate to determine how much has really been invested so far.

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:08:47 AM

Make sure you remember to start your miner after the repair job via the inventory tab. I didn't.
lightenx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 03:32:04 PM

Where's the captcha at registration that only I don't see?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 04:46:26 PM

Where's the captcha at registration that only I don't see?
I've also noticed this problem and if I'm not wrong somebody else also pointed to it the other day and this is what I do so I could see the recaptcha :

I did try reloading the page after using a VPN in order to change the proxy ( make sure you will only reload the first page where your going to register or log in and then turn off the VPN again, after that you may type your log in emails and password and click log in ) Note: using a proxy on entering inside the mining game is against the rules so only change proxy until the landing page or the first page where in, you have to type your login credentials and after that turn of the VPN before logging in.

This worked for me in order to see the recaptcha, maybe aliser could also check this matter to see why it's causing this problem to happen for some

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: