Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
HalistaX

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 08:05:47 AM

Hey fellow miners,

Anyway, I was just wondering, and I do see these 40+ pages but I'm lazy so I'm just gonna skim a few, does this game really pay out?

This site is currently paying but dont be so confident as the way how everything is working is like a ponzi.

And, how do I start? What do you guys recommend buying first? Do I just double my workload with a 10GH/s miner or do I go right to 100GH/s?

100gh/s is much profitable but will cost you much more in easy explanation if you buy 100gh/s you can get roi fast and with good profit but the down side is if the site runs your money you will get scammed and we dont want that to happen but since you came here like what everybody says risk what you can afford to lose.

I have a Coinbase wallet, How do I transfer funds to the game through that one? Do I maybe have to use my Poloniex account to fund Minerfarm?

Open an account with minerfarm click the deposit button and copy the address will be given to you and paste directly on your coinbase account and send any amount of btc you like.
Thanks friend, I found out about the Coinbase thing earlier, it says 'Email or Address' on the window you're supposed to put the address in at Coinbase and dumb old me always just read 'Email'...

I'll see about this thing...

Thanks for the help answers Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:31:45 AM

Thanks friend, I found out about the Coinbase thing earlier, it says 'Email or Address' on the window you're supposed to put the address in at Coinbase and dumb old me always just read 'Email'...

I'll see about this thing...

Thanks for the help answers Smiley

The address was supposed to be the btc address this is what we use to receive btc every user has a unique one.

But as a suggestion be careful with using of coinbase they blocked users more often especially if they used to gamble.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:12:42 AM

When new funds stop coming in. this is when this ponzi collapse. but it was a nice game, does anyone make any decent profit here? aside from the admin..

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:44:49 AM

Before I had always a few 20 gh/s miners and one 100gh/s miner and always the withdraw was fast. So far I know Aliser paid always. I reached roi after I sold mine miners so I have only running the free 10gh/s at the moment. I think this can run with profit for Aliser without scamming all people. The fees you pay are big and possible that is the only solution to keep running this

Fees:
-50 000 satoshi withdraw cost
- 290 000 2000w power supply (you need more then one if you got more miners and can't sell them I have 3)
-320 000 air conditioner (not sure when you need more I had only one)

Mining cost each 24hours:
-Electricity Costs(around 4300 sat when you have atleast 110gh/s or higher)
-Maintenance Cost(around 20%of totally daily earning)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:10:40 PM

Just want to let you all know, I read the posts above and decided that it's time to finally leave minerfarm, so I WD everything, they do really pay and it's really quick. Though I'm positive that i wont play it anymore due to it's high cost... unless aliser decide to cut those fees. 50.000 sat withdrawal fee + daily electricity cost seems too much.
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:27:24 PM

Happy New Year everyone,

We are glad for the new year but sad for the scam/ponzi blames.

Miner Farm is up and running since 4 months. In addition we have a dozen other services that are running and distributing Bitcoins/Litecoin/DogeCoin/Ether. Everything is going perfect, there is no glitch in the income/outcome balances and because of this good planning, our payments never had (and will never have) an issue.

Players are always able to withdraw their coins, faucet players always receives their daily earnings on time. And this will definitely continue in 2016.

We are very sad to see that ron7684 uses forum and Miner Farm chat panel as a advertisement opportunity for other websites and services. Advertisement is good and we respect for that, but accusing and blaming other parties for sake of advertisement is not ethical.

We want to clarify one more time, Miner Farm and our other services are continuing and will continue to distribute Bitcoin through our plans and one news:

A new game is on it's way. It's not a gambling, and never done in Bitcoin system before. Please continue to follow us.

Regards,
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:32:48 PM

Happy New Year everyone,

Miner Farm is up and running since 4 months. In addition we have a dozen other services that are running and distributing Bitcoins/Litecoin/DogeCoin/Ether. Everything is going perfect, there is no glitch in the income/outcome balances and because of this good planning, our payments never had (and will never have) an issue.

Players are always able to withdraw their coins, faucet players always receives their daily earnings on time. And this will definitely continue in 2016.

We are very sad to see that ron7684 uses forum and Miner Farm chat panel as a advertisement opportunity for other websites and services. Advertisement is good and we respect for that, but accusing and blaming other parties for sake of advertisement is not ethical.

We want to clarify one more time, Miner Farm and our other services are continuing and will continue to distribute Bitcoin through our plans and one news:

A new game is on it's way. It's not a gambling, and never done in Bitcoin system before. Please continue to follow us.

Regards,

Hi, do you plan to cut the fees? maybe a little? Your site is fun because we earn satoshi by practically doing nothing other than logging in every day (or even three days), but I feel that your charge a lot of cost for electricity and maintenance. Plus, your wd fee is... enormous.
aliser (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:57:57 PM

Happy New Year everyone,

Regards,

Hi, do you plan to cut the fees? maybe a little? Your site is fun because we earn satoshi by practically doing nothing other than logging in every day (or even three days), but I feel that your charge a lot of cost for electricity and maintenance. Plus, your wd fee is... enormous.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are trying to create a fair system that maximizes the profit of players, but also keep the system running. For that reason, although difficulty increased in the Bitcoin, we are trying to keep it's side affects minimized. As you can imagine Miner Farm serves to thousands of players and there are employees working on security, development, backup and design. And all of them are costs, but still you can see our costs are relatively small in comparison to other similar services.
Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:12:56 PM

Happy New Year everyone,

Regards,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are trying to create a fair system that maximizes the profit of players, but also keep the system running. For that reason, although difficulty increased in the Bitcoin, we are trying to keep it's side affects minimized. As you can imagine Miner Farm serves to thousands of players and there are employees working on security, development, backup and design. And all of them are costs, but still you can see our costs are relatively small in comparison to other similar services.

You have to be kidding me not once since you launched this bullshit site have you done a single thing that would prove it's honesty.  First you suspended and locked my account because I pointed out flaws with how the game charges were not realistic, then you banned my account from chat saying I was a spammer, when infact I never once spammed anything, I did in fact start to point out the fact that after trying to contact support through chat and the forum that I never recieved any reply and that was 3 days after I submitted the request, and to top that off I never received a single notification concerning any of this.

You refused to provide one piece of proof that I had broken any of your site, forum, or chat rules or policies.  You refused to respond to any of my questions concerning power usage and maintenance cost except to give a non answer, even though I did provide you proof that I was been charged for power not used.  You only addressed the power issue when senior users began to complain, and only to say we found a bug you mysteriously didn't know about 4 months ago when I pointed out.  Upon finding this bug you then went onto say that regardless of the issue you could do whatever you like even though it wasn't stated as such in the user agreement (breach of contract).  You have repeatedly ignored all request to verify the "financial backing" you say you've acquired for the sites operations (yeah, because that's what every other legit business does).  Oh wait who else hides their financials?  No one except criminals and banks.  You continually bullshit people and only respond once high level members of this forum complain or leave your site due to your scam/failure.  And now you're going to open another scam game, o grand.  If anything the senior users of this forum should be requiring proof from @alistar that this is a legitimate financial backed business or shut this scam thread down and stop supporting this bullshit scammer.
masterconqueror

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:58:05 AM

Will there be stronger miners, with higher hashrate be avaliable in the future?
belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:39:01 PM

Hi there. Unfortunately I noticed 10% deposit bonus campaign after I deposit and purchase miners from trade menu. Please make those kind of promotions more visible (maybe you can list them in the main page).
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 02:59:20 PM

Hi there. Unfortunately I noticed 10% deposit bonus campaign after I deposit and purchase miners from trade menu. Please make those kind of promotions more visible (maybe you can list them in the main page).

+1

I also made the same mistake, luckily made deposit was small. Afterwards I purchased from shop instead of trade for the 10% bonus. I totally agree, this kind of campaigns should be more visible.

aliser (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:23:56 PM

+1

I also made the same mistake, luckily made deposit was small. Afterwards I purchased from shop instead of trade for the 10% bonus. I totally agree, this kind of campaigns should be more visible.

Hi there, thank you for the feedback and sorry for you missed the promotion. We will discuss about the site design and try to make those kind of promotions more visible. Thank you again.
aliser (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:26:05 PM

Will there be stronger miners, with higher hashrate be avaliable in the future?

We are trying to keep the game as realistic as possible. But we are considering other reasonable miner options for the future. Thank you for the question.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:22:06 PM

You should introduce CPA ads to your site and encourage the users to click on them at least once in a day in order to get revenue from them and to run the game smoothly.

Users need to think that this is not a real mining platform. It is just a mining simulation just like "train simulation games" where real trains are not running on your android phones right? Wink

Also it will be better if you reduce the faucet interval to 6 hours and add a notification ringtone which will ring as soon as 6 hours has passed (we must need to keep our tab open for this feature to work).

All the best for your game Smiley
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 07:14:18 AM

The concept is interesting but I think it's a real challenge to emulate mining while having absolute control over all aspects of the process. Personally I don't really care how you make the money to payout users. It'd be good to hear the experiences of people who've been playing the game the past few months, are you guys happy with the payouts? What's the highest anyone's been able to earn so far?
aliser (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:07:17 AM

You should introduce CPA ads to your site and encourage the users to click on them at least once in a day in order to get revenue from them and to run the game smoothly.

Users need to think that this is not a real mining platform. It is just a mining simulation just like "train simulation games" where real trains are not running on your android phones right? Wink

Also it will be better if you reduce the faucet interval to 6 hours and add a notification ringtone which will ring as soon as 6 hours has passed (we must need to keep our tab open for this feature to work).

All the best for your game Smiley

Hi @Indianacoin.

It is against AdSense policies to encourage site visitors to click ads, so we cannot do such a thing. Faucet interval is 10 minutes (600 seconds), it is not 6 hours. Thank you for the recommendations and good wishes
masterconqueror

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

The concept is interesting but I think it's a real challenge to emulate mining while having absolute control over all aspects of the process. Personally I don't really care how you make the money to payout users. It'd be good to hear the experiences of people who've been playing the game the past few months, are you guys happy with the payouts? What's the highest anyone's been able to earn so far?

I've been in Miner Farm for around 2 months. My earnings were not much in the beginning with the free server but then I bought a 100 Ghs miner. After that I bought another 100 Ghs and my ROI is seems 52.35%. Block prize increased recently so I believe it will be better soon.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:45:36 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 03:01:03 PM by Indianacoin

It is against AdSense policies to encourage site visitors to click ads, so we cannot do such a thing.

Looks like you have already implemented my idea. Grin

http://i67.tinypic.com/2a83q1e.jpg

Is this not against AdSense's policy now? Wink

Faucet interval is 10 minutes (600 seconds), it is not 6 hours. Thank you for the recommendations and good wishes

Where in the world are you saying this from?! Shocked Cmon man! It says I will have to wait for 8 hours for each faucet claim interval.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2unvpee.jpg

See what is written in the FAQ page --

http://i64.tinypic.com/e13kb7.jpg

I doubt you are the webmaster of this site! Huh
aliser (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:57:44 PM

It is against AdSense policies to encourage site visitors to click ads, so we cannot do such a thing.

Looks like you have already implemented my idea. Grin

Is this not against AdSense's policy now? Wink

Faucet interval is 10 minutes (600 seconds), it is not 6 hours. Thank you for the recommendations and good wishes

Where in the world are you saying this from?! Shocked Cmon man! It says I will have to wait for 8 hours for each faucet claim interval.

See what is written in the FAQ page --

I doubt you are the webmaster of this site! Huh

@Indianacoin, this website has nothing related with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: