Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 03:26:52 PM

why my earnings after fee doesnt increase?earnings increase but profit same from  yesterday?

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 06:18:30 PM

I love the innovation in this. I just got 100 Gh/s (and some extras) just to give it a go and show my support for your work. Good job so far. Hope everyone has fun with this one.

It can get quite addicting haha

modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:14:10 PM

UPDATE  =  aliser found him...

I have an issue. Sent a support email.

I purchased 3 Technicians. I have been hiring them out into the Employee Market to create some extra income.

All of a sudden, 1 of the Technicians disappeared from my account. Nowhere to be found. Last time I saw him, I had set him up for hire in the Market.

Has anyone else experienced the loss of an employee this way?

I'm thinking of looking in Vegas, but he's not real....   Huh   Sad

aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:21:41 PM

I purchased 3 Technicians. I have been hiring them out into the Employee Market to create some extra income.

All of a sudden, 1 of the Technicians disappeared from my account. Nowhere to be found. Last time I saw him, I had set him up for hire in the Market.

I'm thinking of looking in Vegas, but he's not real....   Huh   Sad

It should be fixed now, please check your tech and let us know

Regards.
modcom

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:22:37 PM

All Good. Thank You

I'm thinking of looking in Vegas, but he's not real....   Huh   Sad

It should be fixed now, please check your tech and let us know

Regards.

modcom

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:24:31 PM

I am interested in knowing what happens when a pool owner abandons his own pool.

It seems that the owner of Cryptocoinbank has sold off his miners and walked away.

When does a pool get dismantled after the owner gives up on it?

Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:35:42 PM

I am interested in knowing what happens when a pool owner abandons his own pool.

It seems that the owner of Cryptocoinbank has sold off his miners and walked away.

Pool rules from the site:

"Each user can own at most 1 pool
There is monthly 0.050 BTC cost for pool creation and maintenance
There is 0.005 BTC cost for pool update
You should have at least 1000 Gh/s hash power in order to create a pool.
Pool commission rate is the percentage value of each user's cost who joined to pool pays for per block
Minimum Hash Power is the smallest required hash rate for the users who want to join to pool
Once you create a pool, you cannot cancel or quit the pool. But you can edit pool information.
If the pool owner's hash rate drops below 1000 Gh/s, he receives a notification. And if pool owner does not increase hash rate to at least 1000 Gh/s, then pool fee income is cancelled"

If he has less than 1Th/s he earns nothing from the pool fees.

modcom

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:40:21 PM

But if he abandons the game, he will no longer have income to pay for the monthly pool fees.

What happens when there is no income for the fees? In other words, the wallet is empty....

Pool commission rate is the percentage value of each user's cost who joined to pool pays for per block
Minimum Hash Power is the smallest required hash rate for the users who want to join to pool
Once you create a pool, you cannot cancel or quit the pool. But you can edit pool information.
If the pool owner's hash rate drops below 1000 Gh/s, he receives a notification. And if pool owner does not increase hash rate to at least 1000 Gh/s, then pool fee income is cancelled"

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:43:30 PM

why my earnings after fee doesnt increase?earnings increase but profit same from  yesterday?

You're in a pool that has found no/low blocks. I ran into the same issue and had to change pools and now things are better.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
aliser (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:47:10 PM

But if he abandons the game, he will no longer have income to pay for the monthly pool fees.

What happens when there is no income for the fees? In other words, the wallet is empty....

When pool cost is deducted, his balance becomes negative and remains negative
insargood

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 08:49:22 PM

how many min withdraw and how much withdrawal fee?
masterconqueror

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:01:49 PM

how many min withdraw and how much withdrawal fee?

Minimum withdraw: 0.001 BTC ( Writes on Training Section )
Fee for withdrawal is 0.0005 BTC ( Writes on Pop Up window when you click Withdraw Funds )
ElscottHavoc

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:03:11 PM

So does this mean that if you start a pool, there is no way to delete the pool and that your account is forever charged .05 BTC perpetually for having launched a pool in the first place?

Also, if the original pool creator doesn't get the income fee from found blocks, is it distributed to members of the pool or to the admin or to the next block released?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:05:22 PM

So does this mean that if you start a pool, there is no way to delete the pool and that your account is forever charged .05 BTC perpetually for having launched a pool in the first place?

Looks like it. I don't like that rule... because some people may make one, and decide later to join a bigger one instead. I think you should be able to cancel it, even if that comes with a fee.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
aliser (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:15:08 PM

This is unfortunately not possible, because when the pool is closed then there is a responsibility occurs to pool members. And if pool members paid a fee to join to pool, then there should be a refund from the pool owner. We have to think from every different angle. Pool owner can sell his miners and quit anyway, then fee is paid to system not to pool owner.
modcom

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:21:39 PM

"Paid to the system"

What exactly does that mean?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:28:56 PM

"Paid to the system"

What exactly does that mean?

It's essentially deleted (i.e., nobody gets it -- so technically the site owner does).

ElscottHavoc

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:32:35 PM

This is unfortunately not possible, because when the pool is closed then there is a responsibility occurs to pool members. And if pool members paid a fee to join to pool, then there should be a refund from the pool owner. We have to think from every different angle. Pool owner can sell his miners and quit anyway, then fee is paid to system not to pool owner.

Appreciate the clarification.  That does make some sense regarding pool entry fees paid.

Could it be possible to sell ownership of a pool?  Of course, your still end up potential for individuals to take over ownership and change fee structure of pool, which woul still be unfair to miners...of course, current owners could also do this.

Is there anything to stop pool owners from charging an entry fee and then a week later changing the fee structure to a very high fee, thus making the entry fee unfair or do owners choose between an entry fee or a fixed block fee.

For instance, could I charge people .05BTC to join a 0% fee pool and then suddenly change the fee structure to 100% after getting a bunch of users.  Then withdraw and put the fee back to 0%, repeat...just thinking of ways the current setup might be abused.
Tinua

Activity: 871

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:37:01 PM

If this "ghost-pool" have a fee of 0%, he will suck all the aviable hashrate of the system, the other pools will bleed out and nobody have to pay for it?
And as Bonus, the "ghost pool" also get randomly fresh 10Gh miners from the system.

If the pool have a "join to pool fee", and the pool go "bankrupt" then the members simply join the wrong pool and are the losers....like in real life.
But thats a one time punishment and does not affect the other pool owners or distorts the whole game.

Looks not funny for others.....especially, since we can expect more of such "ghost pools" in the future.

ElscottHavoc

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:41:32 PM

Only thing is, if everyone joins a zero hash rate pool, most people would lose money.  If 10000 people are all in one pool and we'll just assume they all have 10GH then they ha e divide an earned block of .017 by 10000...theyd lose money.

But you are correct.  If the game becomes a bunch of ghost pools, that lowers the incentive to start your own pool.

If this "ghost-pool" have a fee of 0%, he will suck all the aviable hashrate of the system, the other pools will bleed out and nobody have to pay for it?
And as Bonus, the "ghost pool" also get randomly fresh 10Gh miners from the system.

If the pool have a "join to pool fee", and the pool go "bankrupt" then the members simply join the wrong pool and are the losers....like in real life.
But thats a one time punishment and does not affect the other pool owners or distorts the whole game.

Looks not funny for others.....especially, since we can expect more of such "ghost pools" in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: