Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:53:25 PM

Note: using a proxy on entering inside the mining game is against the rules so only change proxy until the landing page or the first page where in, you have to type your login credentials and after that turn of the VPN before logging in.

This is way too much work for some. Swapping from VPN to non-VPN just to log in every time...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:59:11 AM

Note: using a proxy on entering inside the mining game is against the rules so only change proxy until the landing page or the first page where in, you have to type your login credentials and after that turn of the VPN before logging in.

This is way too much work for some. Swapping from VPN to non-VPN just to log in every time...

This is going to be a bad news for me as i use a vpn and i dont have a specific ip location, what will happen to my account? Am i get banned if i accidentally forgot to turn off my vpn while logging in? Because im 101% sure that one day i will forgot this.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 11:46:13 PM

This is going to be a bad news for me as i use a vpn and i dont have a specific ip location, what will happen to my account? Am i get banned if i accidentally forgot to turn off my vpn while logging in? Because im 101% sure that one day i will forgot this.

I am assuming that you would be okay, as long as your account wasn't reporting suspicious activity, like creating new accounts using your referral code in order to buy new miners to feed your main account, etc. I doubt that there is an automated process in banning accounts for multiple IP addresses. I log in from work, home, and at the coffee shop with my account, and I have no problems.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:29:49 AM

I am assuming that you would be okay, as long as your account wasn't reporting suspicious activity, like creating new accounts using your referral code in order to buy new miners to feed your main account, etc. I doubt that there is an automated process in banning accounts for multiple IP addresses. I log in from work, home, and at the coffee shop with my account, and I have no problems.

Knowing for sure is important before investing though...

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 09:03:20 AM

if i buy tech its permanent or not??
Yes, each technician worker would be permanently yours after purchasing one and as result there's a fee for the tech itself upon finding of each block in the game

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:21:25 AM

Yes since there were no reported cases such like about this.

And btw i dont have referrals so if ever ended up a scam happens i will not be obligated to explain to people under me everything.
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:51:56 AM

And btw i dont have referrals so if ever ended up a scam happens i will not be obligated to explain to people under me everything.

When you access to Miner Farm with proxy or VPN, it does not result with a ban. You cannot make claims from the faucet section but it does not mean that your account is banned, you can still continue the game.

We only ban abusive accounts that try to trick the system, and we do not ban without a prior warning.

Regards.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:06:20 PM

Yes, each technician worker would be permanently yours after purchasing one and as result there's a fee for the tech itself upon finding of each block in the game

Wait, so if you buy a tech., you're paying a fee on it forever, even if it's not being used?

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:37:01 PM

Wait, so if you buy a tech., you're paying a fee on it forever, even if it's not being used?
Yes even if it's not being used as stated on the game itself: When a new block found, a cost of 0.00000700 BTC for each employee is collected however this is not suitable if you have smaller GH/s on your account that's why there also the option of renting others technician for an hour for a smaller fee and then you don't have to pay any other fee other than the rent fee for the technician (good for 1 hour)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:44:46 PM

Yes even if it's not being used as stated on the game itself: When a new block found, a cost of 0.00000700 BTC for each employee is collected however this is not suitable if you have smaller GH/s on your account that's why there also the option of renting others technician for an hour for a smaller fee and then you don't have to pay any other fee other than the rent fee for the technician (good for 1 hour)

This explains why the rental costs are going up. People have to recoup their fees PLUS the cost for the tech itself.

aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:32:55 PM

Dear Miner Farm Players,

We are happy to announce that Miner Farm official forum is ready for your visit at http://www.minerfarmtalk.com .
You should register to forum (your Miner  Farm login does not count for security purposes)
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:09:08 AM

When you access to Miner Farm with proxy or VPN, it does not result with a ban. You cannot make claims from the faucet section but it does not mean that your account is banned, you can still continue the game.

We only ban abusive accounts that try to trick the system, and we do not ban without a prior warning.

Regards.

Thank you for explaining and if i cannot claim at faucet with a vpn does it make any impact with wds too?
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 12:39:28 AM

Yep even if you do not use your tech there are fees for every block you find. Just hire him out lower than every one else to make up for it. You will most likey make more off the tech than you will mining.

rocket1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:32:07 AM

Where's the captcha at registration that only I don't see?
Hey lightenx you need to refresh your page. After reloading your page captcha will be shown. Hope it works for you.
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:43:59 AM

Hey lightenx you need to refresh your page. After reloading your page captcha will be shown. Hope it works for you.

I got this also sometimes with the login. Refreshing the page would do the trick. If it doesn't restart the browser.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:04:56 PM

I got this also sometimes with the login. Refreshing the page would do the trick. If it doesn't restart the browser.

Looks like a nice game. Will try it now. Smiley
Thanks to this person >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856351.msg12563262#msg12563262

MinerFarm. Is this OP owner of this game?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 03:14:14 PM

Regards.

Thank you for explaining and if i cannot claim at faucet with a vpn does it make any impact with wds too?

What does "wds" mean? Not familiar with that acronym...

ElscottHavoc

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 03:57:54 PM

Looks like a nice game. Will try it now. Smiley
Thanks to this person >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856351.msg12563262#msg12563262

MinerFarm. Is this OP owner of this game?

Yes, Aliser is admin/coder/owner of MinerFarm
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:27:41 PM

What does "wds" mean? Not familiar with that acronym...
Not entirely sure on this but I think what his mentioning is "Windows DHCP Server" which a DHCP Server assigns IP addresses to client computers. You may read for more information's in this link: http://www.dhcpserver.de/cms/

Ahh, I know what DHCP is, just hadn't heard of "WDS" before. Thanks! Essentially he's just asking if a dynamic IP would be an issue, and I doubt it. I've accessed my account from multiple locations with no issues.

modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:16:56 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 10:43:03 PM by modcom

Is MinerFarm down?Huh

The Forum is down as well...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: