Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
thinkinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:57:33 PM

Says right on the site:

"My Miners Stop Automatically When I Do Not Login To MinerFarm For A While, Why ?

Miners should be under control of the player continuously, because of that if player does not login to the MinerFarm for 2 - 3 days, systems pause."

I need an official statement because when I didn't login to the site for more than 3 days my miners didn't stop. I wonder why.
what is bad for that?i wonder why you wonder.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:01:16 PM

Says right on the site:

"My Miners Stop Automatically When I Do Not Login To MinerFarm For A While, Why ?

Miners should be under control of the player continuously, because of that if player does not login to the MinerFarm for 2 - 3 days, systems pause."

I need an official statement because when I didn't login to the site for more than 3 days my miners didn't stop. I wonder why.

Because some people have morals and don't want to cheat the system...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
thinkinger

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:45:45 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 08:16:26 PM by thinkinger

it is my second day and i think it is better than other faucets. i wish we have more sites like this.
Says right on the site:

by the way i was joking and also wondering the reason.

.██████████   bitfons.in- Cryptocurrency Exchange - 10 coins███████.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:49:36 PM

Says right on the site:

Because;
1- If it's a bug they should fix it.
2- If the system would pause at X days as they mention it should pause at the exact time. If not then there's something wrong in the site.

Not everybody use mobile internet to open the site. When the user is away from home he want to know exactly at what time the miners stop working.
MARC447

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:44:32 PM

how many time can i use minefarm faucet ?
ElscottHavoc

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 08:57:03 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 11:20:05 PM by ElscottHavoc

You can make a claim once every 10 minutes
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:24:19 PM

You can make a claim once every 9 hours I think

Where did you get that? You can use the faucet every 10 minutes.

Rules are here:

It is forbidden:
1. To use robots (bots).
2. Multi- accounts (maintaining multiple accounts).
3. To use anonymous proxy.
4. You might be banned if your referral claims with the same IP address.
5. Accounts that use the same IP address will be banned.
If your balance is found to be cheating (claiming 24 hours straight) your balance will be reset, and your ip address will be blocked.
ElscottHavoc

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 11:21:17 PM

Haha...I'm an idiot.  Its every 600 seconds and I have no idea how I divided that out to 9 hours and didn't even think it over.  Editted my old reply.

Rules are here:

It is forbidden:
1. To use robots (bots).
If your balance is found to be cheating (claiming 24 hours straight) your balance will be reset, and your ip address will be blocked.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:29:35 PM

Rules are here:

It is forbidden:
1. To use robots (bots).

What determines the amounts of faucet payouts (like the chart of what you can earn)?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:46:00 PM

Rules are here:

It is forbidden:
1. To use robots (bots).

What determines the amounts of faucet payouts (like the chart of what you can earn)?

It looks to be something similar to a dice roll where your number is given an amount based on the chart provided on the site

This is the same set up that is used at the https://freebitco.in faucet.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:51:09 PM

Rules are here:

It is forbidden:
1. To use robots (bots).

It looks to be something similar to a dice roll where your number is given an amount based on the chart provided on the site

This is the same set up that is used at the https://freebitco.in faucet.

I wish some of you would take a second to read what you're quoting, Smiley. I specifically mentioned the chart. Yes, I know there's a chart. The question is what determines the payout amounts that are listed.

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:05:25 AM

in my case i didn't log in like 3days, the miner stop. but why urs 1 week didn't log in, and the miners still working, maybe its a bug? maybe its a good thing?  Grin
this even more fun with faucet in there  Roll Eyes

sorryforthat

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:10:26 AM

in my case i didn't log in like 3days, the miner stop. but why urs 1 week didn't log in, and the miners still working, maybe its a bug? maybe its a good thing?  Grin
this even more fun with faucet in there  Roll Eyes

Have you purchased miners on the site? I did notice after not logging in that my freebie miner had stopped but my purchased had not. Not sure if this is the reason behind it, just trying to figure it out.
ElscottHavoc

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 05:30:48 AM

Think the best way to choose a pool is to choose the one with the best fee?  Think again - let's talk strategy!

http://www.minerfarmforums.com/forums/topic/what-to-consider-when-choosing-a-pool/
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:14:15 PM

Think the best way to choose a pool is to choose the one with the best fee?  Think again - let's talk strategy!

http://www.minerfarmforums.com/forums/topic/what-to-consider-when-choosing-a-pool/

Did you open this unofficial forum? I know Aliser opened an official Minerfarm forum but he closed it when he can't handle all the spam some users created.
ElscottHavoc

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 03:50:09 PM

Yes, I PMed Aliser to get his permission to open an Unofficial forum (www.minerfarmforums.com) and make sure he'd be okay with me using some of his Logos and graphics so it would share some of the look and feel of the game.

I was actually developing this forum before the official forum closed as I had some ideas (such as pool groups) and guides that I thought would be helpful for new players.  Its unfortunate the official forum was spammed but admittedly it was a convenient time to bring Unofficial ones online.  That said, I'm keeping a keen eye on content there are relying on community moderation to help keep the place PG rated!

Its important to note that these are just unofficial forums, but I put some effort into ensuring I can share official updates as blog posts.  That said, in the surface minerfarm might look like a simple game, and some people may even be shouting ponzi, but as a user legitmately interested in the game as both an innovative faucet and also unique bitcoin earning virtual mining game, I think there are of lots of little complexities, strategies, and things to consider that will separate winners from losers and are the very types of discussions a more in depth community necessitates.

That, and there are a lot of players in the official chat who are not only confused by the game but seem entirely new to the idea of Bitcoin and real Bitcoin mining that a simple help page just isn't enough...and I think a user generated help community stands to be better support than what is available in the help pages and official faqs and the official chat is not an ideal place to ask questions.

Did you open this unofficial forum? I know Aliser opened an official Minerfarm forum but he closed it when he can't handle all the spam some users created.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 07:37:18 PM

I think it would be nice if technicians automatically went back on the market after someone leases then out for an hour. It looks like you have to re-assign them to the market after every rental period.

tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:38:39 AM

There are some new pools. The game is becoming more popular day by day. It is good news. Keep going to earn some satoshi.

tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:41:06 AM

I think it would be nice if technicians automatically went back on the market after someone leases then out for an hour. It looks like you have to re-assign them to the market after every rental period.

The game force you to do everything with manual. Because they need your logins and clicks on pages. So if it needs, I think this way  will continue.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:39:10 AM

The game force you to do everything with manual. Because they need your logins and clicks on pages. So if it needs, I think this way  will continue.

I like the current method as well, because it makes people play actively, rather than set and forget and just come back for rewards randomly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: