Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 10:44:34 PM

Is MinerFarm down?Huh

The Forum is down as well...

I just logged in with not problems, check again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Copenman

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:22:14 AM

I attempted to address this with Alister directly but unfortunately I guess the believe to just ignore it was better.  My account is being blocked with a reason of SPAM?  Just because you don't like what I post in regards to the inaccurate cost associated with this game doesn't mean I'm a spammer or a troll or any other misrepresentation you attempt to place on me.  Perhaps you can also explain why I was charged power costs when the miner and power supply were not operating and powered off, or is that another item being used to punish me for pointing out the flaws with this game?  Stating that is supposed to be real world, seeing as you get the rewards of our cpu mining while giving use a mere pittance and justify it by stating that its for maintenance and power even though we are required to pay for the maintenance of our equipment separately from this and were being charged for power even when we don't utilize any apparently.  Don't say I'm a spammer and don't say this is a real world game especially when I can lease space in a data center for a cost of 30%.  Lets see, 0.00100803b mined, -0.00074355b maintenance and electricity costs from your real world game.  So tell me, which data center, in which non existent world is charging 75% and which fool is paying for it.  How about instead of ignoring my questions and blocking my questions so that others won't see what is occurring, you address them and stop attempting to deceive people?
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:43:26 AM

I attempted to address this with Alister directly but unfortunately I guess the believe to just ignore it was better.  My account is being blocked with a reason of SPAM?  Just because you don't like what I post in regards to the inaccurate cost associated with this game doesn't mean I'm a spammer or a troll or any other misrepresentation you attempt to place on me.  Perhaps you can also explain why I was charged power costs when the miner and power supply were not operating and powered off, or is that another item being used to punish me for pointing out the flaws with this game?  Stating that is supposed to be real world, seeing as you get the rewards of our cpu mining while giving use a mere pittance and justify it by stating that its for maintenance and power even though we are required to pay for the maintenance of our equipment separately from this and were being charged for power even when we don't utilize any apparently.  Don't say I'm a spammer and don't say this is a real world game especially when I can lease space in a data center for a cost of 30%.  Lets see, 0.00100803b mined, -0.00074355b maintenance and electricity costs from your real world game.  So tell me, which data center, in which non existent world is charging 75% and which fool is paying for it.  How about instead of ignoring my questions and blocking my questions so that others won't see what is occurring, you address them and stop attempting to deceive people?

Quote from:  MinerFarm Help Section
MinerFarm is a simulation game that you can experience Bitcoin mining...

Is there a maintenance and eletricity cost in the game?
Yes, for each block found, there is maintenance fee and electricity cost proportional to power consumption.

Every 24 Hours:
Electricity cost is calculated every 24 hours as follows: ([Average Watt in 24 hours] X 0.0000000003 BTC) X 24 hours
Maintenance fee is calculated every 24 hours as follows: (0.00000008 BTC X Total Ghs) X 24 hours

Why cannot see the blocks in the game in the blockchain?
Mining is virtual in the game. So blocks are virtual and do not appear in reality.

This is faucet built on a game from my understanding.

And this is a GAME.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:54:36 AM

I attempted to address this with Alister directly but unfortunately I guess the believe to just ignore it was better.  My account is being blocked with a reason of SPAM?  Just because you don't like what I post in regards to the inaccurate cost associated with this game doesn't mean I'm a spammer or a troll or any other misrepresentation you attempt to place on me.  Perhaps you can also explain why I was charged power costs when the miner and power supply were not operating and powered off, or is that another item being used to punish me for pointing out the flaws with this game?  Stating that is supposed to be real world, seeing as you get the rewards of our cpu mining while giving use a mere pittance and justify it by stating that its for maintenance and power even though we are required to pay for the maintenance of our equipment separately from this and were being charged for power even when we don't utilize any apparently.  Don't say I'm a spammer and don't say this is a real world game especially when I can lease space in a data center for a cost of 30%.  Lets see, 0.00100803b mined, -0.00074355b maintenance and electricity costs from your real world game.  So tell me, which data center, in which non existent world is charging 75% and which fool is paying for it.  How about instead of ignoring my questions and blocking my questions so that others won't see what is occurring, you address them and stop attempting to deceive people?

My costs on the free 10 GHs have been less than 15%... not sure what happened to make yours 75%, which is weird.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:41:59 AM

I attempted to address this with Alister directly but unfortunately I guess the believe to just ignore it was better.  My account is being blocked with a reason of SPAM?  Just because you don't like what I post in regards to the inaccurate cost associated with this game doesn't mean I'm a spammer or a troll or any other misrepresentation you attempt to place on me.  Perhaps you can also explain why I was charged power costs when the miner and power supply were not operating and powered off, or is that another item being used to punish me for pointing out the flaws with this game?  Stating that is supposed to be real world, seeing as you get the rewards of our cpu mining while giving use a mere pittance and justify it by stating that its for maintenance and power even though we are required to pay for the maintenance of our equipment separately from this and were being charged for power even when we don't utilize any apparently.  Don't say I'm a spammer and don't say this is a real world game especially when I can lease space in a data center for a cost of 30%.  Lets see, 0.00100803b mined, -0.00074355b maintenance and electricity costs from your real world game.  So tell me, which data center, in which non existent world is charging 75% and which fool is paying for it.  How about instead of ignoring my questions and blocking my questions so that others won't see what is occurring, you address them and stop attempting to deceive people?

Answer for your question : You have only 8 Ghs active hash power but you have 2000 W PSU and this PSU is working 7/24 for 8 Ghs miner. And you said "why my costs is high ?", Please give yourself the answer to this question.

Your game account isn't banned, just you can not write to chatbox, please read "Chat Rules" on the game.

Code:
Below are chat ban reasons:

1. All constructive feedback, positive or negative, are welcome. Malevolent, abusive and violator comments are not welcome

2. Using multiple accounts for spamming the chat

3. Posting referral links for other services

4. Advertising or promoting other cloud mining services

5. Discrimination for gender/race/nation/religion or insulting other players

Regards.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 12:30:50 PM

This is going to be a bad news for me as i use a vpn and i dont have a specific ip location, what will happen to my account? Am i get banned if i accidentally forgot to turn off my vpn while logging in? Because im 101% sure that one day i will forgot this.

I am assuming that you would be okay, as long as your account wasn't reporting suspicious activity, like creating new accounts using your referral code in order to buy new miners to feed your main account, etc. I doubt that there is an automated process in banning accounts for multiple IP addresses. I log in from work, home, and at the coffee shop with my account, and I have no problems.

Knowing for sure is important before investing though...

Yes since there were no reported cases such like about this.

And btw i dont have referrals so if ever ended up a scam happens i will not be obligated to explain to people under me everything.

When you access to Miner Farm with proxy or VPN, it does not result with a ban. You cannot make claims from the faucet section but it does not mean that your account is banned, you can still continue the game.

We only ban abusive accounts that try to trick the system, and we do not ban without a prior warning.

Regards.

Interesting. Normally all faucets try to block vpns and people who are using vpn can not claim satoshi from these faucets.

Copenman

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:35:15 AM

Answer for your question : You have only 8 Ghs active hash power but you have 2000 W PSU and this PSU is working 7/24 for 8 Ghs miner. And you said "why my costs is high ?", Please give yourself the answer to this question.

Your game account isn't banned, just you can not write to chatbox, please read "Chat Rules" on the game.

Code:
Below are chat ban reasons:

1. All constructive feedback, positive or negative, are welcome. Malevolent, abusive and violator comments are not welcome

2. Using multiple accounts for spamming the chat

3. Posting referral links for other services

4. Advertising or promoting other cloud mining services

5. Discrimination for gender/race/nation/religion or insulting other players

Regards.

I only have one account so I couldn't spam anything as you say and I made no malevolent, abusive, nor violator comments, or have I done any of the other things on the rules list. What proof are you using to make this determination?  Especially seeing as you never made one attempt to contact me about any of this until now.

As to the power usage both the miner and the supply have been off for 20+ days (until just 2 days ago), so how could they use any power as you say.

So I can't answer my own question as reality dictates that is the power supply is OFF it can't use power, yet you still charged for power.  Unless you've developed some new energy theory that completely negates know reality, if so please share.
Copenman

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:43:22 AM

Yes, for each block found, there is maintenance fee and electricity cost proportional to power consumption.

Every 24 Hours:
Electricity cost is calculated every 24 hours as follows: ([Average Watt in 24 hours] X 0.0000000003 BTC) X 24 hours
Maintenance fee is calculated every 24 hours as follows: (0.00000008 BTC X Total Ghs) X 24 hours

Mining is virtual in the game. So blocks are virtual and do not appear in reality.

And this is a GAME.

It is a game that is supposed to reflect real word cost and such especially when you in fact pay real money to upgrade and hire staff.  If you say it's real world, should it not reflect as such?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:21:40 AM

Every 24 Hours:

And this is a GAME.

It is a game that is supposed to reflect real word cost and such especially when you in fact pay real money to upgrade and hire staff.  If you say it's real world, should it not reflect as such?

I think it's more like "pseudo-real world" because even the blocks it mines aren't reflective of the real world.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:54:49 AM

Every 24 Hours:

And this is a GAME.

You agree with withdrawing mined coins with your 10 GHS "free" miner. But you do not agree with the costs of that "free" miner. I think you are a bit malevolent or you forget that this game is a investment game. So the more you invest and increase your efficiency, your costs will decrease and produce more coins.
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:16:59 PM

Every 24 Hours:

And this is a GAME.

You agree with withdrawing mined coins with your 10 GHS "free" miner. But you do not agree with the costs of that "free" miner. I think you are a bit malevolent or you forget that this game is a investment game. So the more you invest and increase your efficiency, your costs will decrease and produce more coins.
of course you need to invest if you want to get more earning from this site but if you want to earn free you need to be patient

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

Every 24 Hours:

And this is a GAME.

of course you need to invest if you want to get more earning from this site but if you want to earn free you need to be patient

My 10 GHs already earned enough to cash out a few times, so you can definitely profit without depositing. I haven't withdrawn, though, as I'm rolling it all back into the game.

tennozer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 06:30:01 PM

Wait, so if you buy a tech., you're paying a fee on it forever, even if it's not being used?
Yes even if it's not being used as stated on the game itself: When a new block found, a cost of 0.00000700 BTC for each employee is collected however this is not suitable if you have smaller GH/s on your account that's why there also the option of renting others technician for an hour for a smaller fee and then you don't have to pay any other fee other than the rent fee for the technician (good for 1 hour)

Because of that fee I prefer to rent technicians. But technicians owners can much more that fee by renting their technicians with low prices. Because everybody prefer the low prices technicans so by this way, owner can always find customers for their technicains.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:32:02 PM

Wait, so if you buy a tech., you're paying a fee on it forever, even if it's not being used?
Yes even if it's not being used as stated on the game itself: When a new block found, a cost of 0.00000700 BTC for each employee is collected however this is not suitable if you have smaller GH/s on your account that's why there also the option of renting others technician for an hour for a smaller fee and then you don't have to pay any other fee other than the rent fee for the technician (good for 1 hour)

Because of that fee I prefer to rent technicians. But technicians owners can much more that fee by renting their technicians with low prices. Because everybody prefer the low prices technicans so by this way, owner can always find customers for their technicains.

It's getting a bit competitive in the tech market, though. So many are available, it's going to be interesting to see how low the prices drop.

tennozer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 06:40:31 PM

It's getting a bit competitive in the tech market, though. So many are available, it's going to be interesting to see how low the prices drop.

Everything is all about investments in this game. You can buy a technician or do not buy a technicians too. A technian's fee is 15400 satoshi for one day period. If you can rent this technician twice or more in a day with 15000 satoshi, you can easily earn just renting.

ron7684

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:15:20 AM

Everything is all about investments in this game. You can buy a technician or do not buy a technicians too. A technian's fee is 15400 satoshi for one day period. If you can rent this technician twice or more in a day with 15000 satoshi, you can easily earn just renting.

why bother even clicking for 15k satoshi? If you have enough money to buy a technician, cash out and go to a real cloudhashing site like Hashnest.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:38:09 AM

why bother even clicking for 15k satoshi? If you have enough money to buy a technician, cash out and go to a real cloudhashing site like Hashnest.

Cloud mining isn't profitable. The game, however, appears to be (and I'm not sure why that is...).

ron7684

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:03:38 PM

Cloud mining isn't profitable. The game, however, appears to be (and I'm not sure why that is...).

Because its a ponzi scheme? I wish aliser would release information on where the profits come from, until then I maintain my skepticism.

Best case, he reinvests the income and doesn't want to tell everyone where because it would have to be more profitable than investing in MinerFarm.
Worst case, it's a 100% ponzi.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:15:13 AM

Because its a ponzi scheme? I wish aliser would release information on where the profits come from, until then I maintain my skepticism.

Best case, he reinvests the income and doesn't want to tell everyone where because it would have to be more profitable than investing in MinerFarm.

It's a hard thing to answer without all the information. Like you, I would like to hear where the profit comes from (outside of investments made to the site).

belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:37:31 AM

Those guys have 10 faucets running for 1 year and even 1 time day didn't delayed payments. Also MIner Farm has banners for extra income.So you should either using ad blocker so don't know about the ads, or just talking for the sake of talking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: