Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:35:54 AM

-snip-

Minerfarm is ponzi game but it's not scam yet. As long as they pay on time you can't say a site scam. They are running an obvious ponzi scheme though. I guess they will be here for at least 100 more days based on the investment they got.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LisaCoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:45:20 AM

-snip-

Minerfarm is ponzi game but it's not scam yet. As long as they pay on time you can't say a site scam. They are running an obvious ponzi scheme though. I guess they will be here for at least 100 more days based on the investment they got.

i'm hundred percent agree. aliser opened the large faucet to make a mining game later and ran away very soon. that is the game or plan, what aliser play with you.
i dont think aliser would offer the 100 days roi with his large faucet.

love
lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
n3o111

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:23:40 PM

i'm hundred percent agree. aliser opened the large faucet to make a mining game later and ran away very soon. that is the game or plan, what aliser play with you.
i dont think aliser would offer the 100 days roi with his large faucet.

love
lisa

Aliser is a cool guy. He's respected in the community. I don't think he run away with funds, he can earn so much more from his services. He uses Adsense in his site, he makes more money from ads than equipment sales. This business is definitely profitable.
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:17:44 PM

He also has 6 or 7 other faucets, if they are making money then he can funnel a bit of that to this project too. I hope this stays around for a long time.
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:39:53 PM

-snip-

don't know about this one. I haven't invest in it because of this.

I recently stopped with it. The withdrawal fee is way to high and they even send it with medium priority. They just asked a lot to withdraw and just keep it in their own pocket instead of paying a normal fee.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:54:56 PM

-snip-

I recently stopped with it. The withdrawal fee is way to high and they even send it with medium priority. They just asked a lot to withdraw and just keep it in their own pocket instead of paying a normal fee.

I completely agree with the high withdrawal limit, they set it too high that I think a free user will need months to get their first WD. They give faucet, but its amount is really low. I think the only way to reach the minimum WD is by depositing and buy a miner too . . . . unless they lower their minimum WD amount
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:07:52 PM

-snip-

I completely agree with the high withdrawal limit, they set it too high that I think a free user will need months to get their first WD. They give faucet, but its amount is really low. I think the only way to reach the minimum WD is by depositing and buy a miner too . . . . unless they lower their minimum WD amount

Hi All,

Miner Farm makes instant payments for withdraw requests. Considering this, withdraw fee should not be high. Actually our fee is at the market average.

Wallet security and fast/instant payments are crucial for Miner Farm and those things create extra costs. So withdraw fee is to cover fast payments and secure wallets. Whichever service you use (btcjam, btc-e etc.) there is a withdraw fee. So it is really hard to understand for us why withdraw fee is an issue.

However, if you want a service without any deposit and withdraw fee, you can use our faucet services (Satoshi Country, Satoshi Garden etc). They do not make instant payments but make payments every 6 hours and there is no fee.

It has been almost 75 days since Miner Farm launched and it is still counting. We do not have any intention to close Miner Farm, so hope to see you all with us 100 days later too Smiley

Regards,
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:53:37 PM

I bought a crap ton of free 0 GH/S non existent miners with "Inspect Element".  Tongue
LitecoinFaucet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:12:58 PM

If amount of GHs is decreasing i have to hire technician or i can fix it by myself? and is it difficult?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 07:46:03 PM

If amount of GHs is decreasing i have to hire technician or i can fix it by myself? and is it difficult?
You have to hire a technician to do the job for you, you can't fix it your self...You could also rent a technician from the employee market for an hour to do the work with a lot lesser fee than buying a technician...it's very easy, upon repair, the miner will be switched off, so when the repair is finished, all you have to do is to resume the miner

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ikeee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 01:21:20 PM

although new been reading for a a while so thought id say, I like this game its a bit of fun, so thanks,  and HI
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:16:06 PM

You have to hire a technician to do the job for you, you can't fix it your self...You could also rent a technician from the employee market for an hour to do the work with a lot lesser fee than buying a technician...it's very easy, upon repair, the miner will be switched off, so when the repair is finished, all you have to do is to resume the miner

To clarify, you need to buy or rent a tech, THEN go into your repair room and set him to repair a machine. THEN go into inventory when it's done and turn it back on.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:36:08 AM

I recommending wait it decreasing until like 1ghs Grin and hire technician to fix it.
I remembered i fix it when my ghs down to 7. Feel like not worth it..
You can buy or hire technician for that fix.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3414

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:17:39 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 07:59:44 PM by SFR10

I recommending wait it decreasing until like 1ghs Grin and hire technician to fix it.
By waiting for the miner to go all the way down to 1 GHs then half way there, his earnings would be on the negative side since there would be maintenance cost and Electricity cost each day and he earns lesser each day too so I recommend to fix at most 5 GHs the miner in order to be on the positive earning side

Aliser: After I repaired my miner since last time, on the dashboard it's showing full hash power instead of the real one that is displayed on the inventory tab which at the moment is at 95% ... kindly do check this problem since it's misleading, thank you

Update:
I want to clarify that it's all working as it should. The health at 95.xx rounds up to 100% hash power. 94.99 rounds down to 90% hash power, etc.
Thanks for the clarification, your right, now I know why it was like that, I thought it was stock

Aliser: It's working as it should, thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:41:41 PM

By waiting for the miner to go all the way down to 1 GHs then half way there, his earnings would be on the negative side since there would be maintenance cost and Electricity cost each day and he earns lesser each day too so I recommend to fix at most 5 GHs the miner in order to be on the positive earning side

Aliser: After I repaired my miner since last time, on the dashboard it's showing full hash power instead of the real one that is displayed on the inventory tab which at the moment is at 95% ... kindly do check this problem since it's misleading, thank you

I would do it at 64.99% myself (this would round down to 60%) to maximize profit. The earnings should more than cover renting a techn.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 03:22:33 PM

Hi there. Dashboard does not display health status of devices. Where did you see 95% on the dashboard? Can you share a screenshot please?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:15:09 PM

Hi there. Dashboard does not display health status of devices. Where did you see 95% on the dashboard? Can you share a screenshot please?

I want to clarify that it's all working as it should. The health at 95.xx rounds up to 100% hash power. 94.99 rounds down to 90% hash power, etc.

ikeee

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 11:31:27 PM

All working fine here too, although I have referred a friend and it hasnt shown up yet in my stats
LitecoinFaucet

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:18:17 AM

All working fine here too, although I have referred a friend and it hasnt shown up yet in my stats

It looks like it showing referrals with little delay. But no worries, referral program is working, so you will see your friend in statistics soon Wink
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:17:29 AM

So far all good already own 100gh/s miner and the free 10gh/s miner. Now thinking about buying another 100gh/s and in the future 500gh/s.

Are there any updates planned in next few weeks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: