Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MinerFarm - Virtual Mining Game for Real Bitcoin  (Read 85375 times)
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 02:01:46 PM

[New Feature] Technician Hiring System

Now you can hire out your technicians to other players.
Hiring period is 1 hour and during that period, players who hired the technician can repair their miners.

Rules:
1. When the hiring period is over, technicians turn back to original owners. If there is an ongoing repair, it is interrupted.
2. If you have devices in the repair process, you cannot hire out your technicians.

I hire a technician and I can fix my miners. Thank you for new feature. Both of us, who have technician and me, will get profit for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hifzi

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 03:55:58 PM

who is maker from belimbing pool? belimbing is starfruit, its named by indonesia langguage , so the maker is from indonesia

netplus

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:53:13 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh

I registered

Huh Huh Huh Huh

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:56:03 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh

I registered

Huh Huh Huh Huh

And what is the value of this post, other than spamming?
aliser (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:31:24 AM

For providing a fair distribution of new registered players among pools, we made some changes. As you know, all new registered players were joining to Zeus pool, and they were switching pools if they want later on.

From now on, new registered players will join to a random pool which has no fee, and minimum requirement is 10 Ghs or below. And  again, they may switch the pool later on if they want. 

Regards
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 09:02:14 AM

For providing a fair distribution of new registered players among pools, we made some changes. As you know, all new registered players were joining to Zeus pool, and they were switching pools if they want later on.

From now on, new registered players will join to a random pool which has no fee, and minimum requirement is 10 Ghs or below. And  again, they may switch the pool later on if they want. 

Regards

Sounds like a good change, interesting to see how this will play out in the long run.
belgo

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:42:06 PM

Regards

Pool owners can send invitation to users for join him pool.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:27:32 PM

Are the navigation buttons working?  They seems not to be working to me anyhow, and i also got problem with the site even i dont understand how the tech monkeys works, i received an email regarding the monkeys or technicians (i call them monkeys)
aliser (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:58:56 PM

Are the navigation buttons working?  They seems not to be working to me anyhow, and i also got problem with the site even i dont understand how the tech monkeys works, i received an email regarding the monkeys or technicians (i call them monkeys)

All buttons should be working. Can you explicitly tell which button under which menu is not working?

Technicians are necessary to repair miners. You need at least 1 technician to send a device to repair room. You can either purchase a technician from the shop, or rent it for 1 hour from the Employee Market.
tennozer

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 03:05:29 PM

Pool owners can send invitation to users for join him pool.

If pool owners can send message, it can caused spam or annoying messages. Everybody can look at pool list everytime with simple click when they login to the game. Normally, just you look at the dashboard screen and doing nothing for game. There isn't any requirement to navigate in game site if your miner doesn't need any repairing. By the way, players can navigate pool menus and also the others.

Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:22:33 PM

All buttons should be working. Can you explicitly tell which button under which menu is not working?

Technicians are necessary to repair miners. You need at least 1 technician to send a device to repair room. You can either purchase a technician from the shop, or rent it for 1 hour from the Employee Market.

The button on the upper left side the one with 3 straight Lines logo(its clickable) but buttons inside of it are not working to me i dont know if those are the navigation buttons or what do you call them.

Do i automatically received one tech monkey after signed up? Sorry for questions Cant explore the entire site due to those buttons currently faild to work.
aliser (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:43:10 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 06:06:11 PM by aliser

The button on the upper left side the one with 3 straight Lines logo(its clickable) but buttons inside of it are not working to me i dont know if those are the navigation buttons or what do you call them.

Do i automatically received one tech monkey after signed up? Sorry for questions Cant explore the entire site due to those buttons currently faild to work.

That 3 straight lines button just change the size of the left pane. I checked with several different computers now and every button is working when the pane is minimised and maximised. Please check your browser settings/extensions or try with another browser.

No, you just receive 1 10 Ghs miner and 1 power supply to run the miner. You can purchase or hire a technician after your registration.

Also you can purchase stronger miners if you want to produce Bitcoins faster. And provide enough power and temperature to keep them working efficient.
Pro Gamers

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 04:02:03 PM

That 3 straight lines button just change the size of the left pane. I checked with several different computers now and every button is working when the pane is minimised and maximised. Please check your browser settings/extensions or try with another browser.

No, you just receive 1 100 Ghs miner and 1 power supply to run the miner. You can purchase or hire a technician after your registration.

Also you can purchase stronger miners if you want to produce Bitcoins faster. And provide enough power and temperature to keep them working efficient.

I used firefox

Ah i see so if i buy one technician should i do this once? Or in repeats?
aliser (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:38:48 PM

No, you just receive 1 100 Ghs miner and 1 power supply to run the miner. You can purchase or hire a technician after your registration.

I used firefox

Ah i see so if i buy one technician should i do this once? Or in repeats?

You can purchase for once. So if you purchase a technician, they are forever your's unless you fire them.

But if you rent them, you own them for just 1 hour.
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:08:03 PM

The seems to be a repair bug with rented techs. I rented a tech to repair my 20ghs miner and my 10ghs miner back to full hashing. I purchased the tech for .00014 and went to repair both my miners. The repair started and the miners went offline like the pop up said they would. The 10ghs was going to take 8 minuets and my 20 was going to take 22 minuets. After the repair my rented tech was gone and my miners are still not repaired. I started both miners again but both miners are still unrepaired and the tech is gone after a hour as expected.

So I am out .0014 for the tech with miners not repaired to full ghs. Could you please look into this. User account Gecox22@gmail.com

Thanks

bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:24:29 PM

minefarm ins't work for me, ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT Huh

oni.saori

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:23:10 PM

Electricity cost   -0.00001920฿
Maintenance cost   -0.00002540฿
2540+1920=4460 sat

10 GH mining not worth
it pays 6000 sat a day and cost is 4500 sat a day so left with dust only
and minimum withdraw is 50,000 sat  Cry
tennozer

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 03:53:09 PM

Really? It is working fine for me. Where do you live or do you use vpn or something like that?

bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:57:48 PM

Really? It is working fine for me. Where do you live or do you use vpn or something like that?
I'm live in Brazil and this morning for 3hrs+/- i can't access this site, but now it's ok.

tennozer

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 05:00:29 PM

I'm live in Brazil and this morning for 3hrs+/- i can't access this site, but now it's ok.

Sometimes it can happen to me. I think Aliser make some improvements or some readjustments on game. It is a new game and always needs some work on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: