Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:32:21 AM

cryptsy is not some other "scam" remember bruno just because in your world of gapped research and citations from unreliable and nonsense sources says its a scam does not actually make it a scam.

God forbid trolls like you complain and make posts if they dont follow the rules, then when they follow the rules you make posts about that, make up your mind troll boy, are they supposed to follow the guidelines or not, what do you want.

You trolls are such a waste of space, they need a filter for stupidity on these forums to eliminate the time wasted reading nonsense from people like Gleb Gamow with his over a dozen trolling accounts, his equally mentally challenged friends like Xian01 who is delusional at best and retarded at worst, and suchmoon who I cant quite pin as to his level of complete incompetence and ignorance yet but he most certainly ranks up there in the mentally unstable area.

You know what i like about all you morons is you have never had a conversation with the people you guys make these outlandish claims against (you have drastically avoided any real professional conversations with me as I have asked both bruno and suchmoon and they have both cowardly and repeatedly avoided with some lame excuse as to why they dont need to confront their victim they like making accusations against) you dont do any real actual research, you go on opinion, and assumptions, but never any real proof or logic in your smear campaigns. I wish i had the time you loosers have to waste on here doing this ridiculous nonsense. It must be very complicated to find just the right sources to give you the stupidity you need to continue on your fruitless battles.

At this time I can say yes I have had issues with Cryptsy, we all have issues with all exchanges and everyone knows that, but I can also say my most recent withdraw issues stemmed form my own mistake by not upgrading my tier level. Now that I have done that i have not had problems with them, You watch your withdraw limits and you should be fine.

But listening to likes of a person like Gleb Gamow, will get you nothing beneficial in return, heck if your not careful you could be the next person he steals from, or he begs to get him out of some other criminal activity he is involved in. He is like a parasite leech who scopes his prey out before he strikes.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.

To this day, Leroy Fodor insists that the fire was so hot it burnt all the solar panels and melted the tin roof, even though we can clearly see that the tin wasn't melted and that nothing was ever attached to end. HAHAHA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:41:14 AM

cryptsy is not some other "scam" remember bruno just because in your world of gapped research and citations from unreliable and nonsense sources says its a scam does not actually make it a scam.
Sure, you cannot believe anything on the internet. But the sheer amount of "evidence" makes it extremely unlikel that anything that came up here is bullshit, doesn't it?

Gleb: thanks for the beer/bear. It was my first fight with a bear, and even though it's not as big as the legendary Spoetnik bears, his strategies helped. Didn't have a pepper spray, let alone a gun at hand, so I had to knock a physical Bitcoin against BigVern's head. Worked out nicely.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:45:43 AM

Sure, you cannot believe anything on the internet. But the sheer amount of "evidence" makes it extremely unlikel that anything that came up here is bullshit, doesn't it?

Gleb: thanks for the beer/bear. It was my first fight with a bear, and even though it's not as big as the legendary Spoetnik bears, his strategies helped. Didn't have a pepper spray, let alone a gun at hand, so I had to knock a physical Bitcoin against BigVern's head. Worked out nicely.

It irks me to no end to see lawyers trolling the venerable Cryptsy: http://silverlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2014-10-22-Cryptsy-Complaint.pdf What the fuck has this world come to. HAHAHA

And look what the same law firm did to Pirate: http://silverlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Liquid-Bits-Complaint.pdf

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-lawsuit-customer-account-breach/

A Florida law firm is pressing charges against digital currency exchange Cryptsy, accusing the company of fraudulent business practices and negligent security measures.

In court documents filed in the 15th Judicial Court of Florida yesterday, Silver Law Firm stated that Cryptsy violated the state's Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act by failing to provide critical information regarding security risks and customer fund management protocols.

Fuck me! I have to compete with lawyers and the media trolling where I troll. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:12:46 AM

didn't BigVern say before no one has ever filed a lawsuit with them ?
hmm i wonder if this happened after or was he just full of shit.

"legendary Spoetnik bears" LOL
Lesson learned don't tap a pellet gun + bear spray to scare a bear off (it doesn't work)
The last encounter i had i phoned the conservation officer told me the next day to leave.
He said your in danger LOL
550lb bear i estimate was picking at the front of the tent and i ran out and scared him off.
i have pictures of the trenches he made when pushing off to run..
What worried conservation is the bear snuck up behind me 30/ or 40 minutes later
and was picking at he back side of the tent.. had to scare him off AGAIN ! hahah
When he took off running the second time the thud of his feet hitting the ground was horrifying (at night)
30 minutes earlier he was in front of me about 3 feet from me running away like a mac truck.
scary shit.. and i chased em down and they were gone every single time.
if the small bear sat on me i woudl be dead never mind the big one LOL
I had to defend my turf dammit !1!1

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:23:18 AM

didn't BigVern say before no one has ever filed a lawsuit with them ?
hmm i wonder if this happened after or was he just full of shit.

"legendary Spoetnik bears" LOL
Lesson learned don't tap a pellet gun + bear spray to scare a bear off (it doesn't work)
The last encounter i had i phoned the conservation officer told me the next day to leave.
He said your in danger LOL
550lb bear i estimate was picking at the front of the tent and i ran out and scared him off.
i have pictures of the trenches he made when pushing off to run..
What worried conservation is the bear snuck up behind me 30/ or 40 minutes later
and was picking at he back side of the tent.. had to scare him off AGAIN ! hahah
When he took off running the second time the thud of his feet hitting the ground was horrifying (at night)
30 minutes earlier he was in front of me about 3 feet from me running away like a mac truck.
scary shit.. and i chased em down and they were gone every single time.
if the small bear sat on me i woudl be dead never mind the big one LOL
I had to defend my turf dammit !1!1

Paul Vernon aka BigVern (Big Vern): Lies! I nor Cryptsy have ever been served lawsuit papers.
Mullick: That's a fact, Jack!
BitJohn: I concur.
JSlock: Ditto.
Erica: Can I put my clothes back on now.
Ginny: Eat my pussy, bitch!

http://silverlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2014-10-22-Cryptsy-Complaint.pdf

Horus is on the left with the Canadian beard.

Here's Horus shaving off his beard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ToNk1tfGT4
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:24:28 AM

http://web.archive.org/web/20140330001818/http://www.supportshift.com/about.php

Jim Shockney - VP, Operations
Working with webmasters and customers since the late 90's, Jim is extremely familiar with the online marketplace and making the human connection. Jim is responsible for the daily operations as well as maintaining clear communication channels with our clients, their customers, and our agents.

Virginia Bryant - VP, Human Resources and Training "Ginny" has been keeping various "dot com" businesses organized since the 90's and has the unique understanding of working as a call center agent for many years. She is responsible for creating a training program for each client and ensuring that it remains valid.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=38503743

A former resident of Pineland, he had been a resident of Moody, Alabama for the past three years and was an Assistant Manager, Automotive Maintenance, Express Oil Change.
Mr. Mosher was born February 10, 1988.
He is survived by his father, James Shockney and wife Virginia (Ginny) of Pineland TX; mother Muriel Newton of Fairchild, TX; brothers Sean Tyler Shockney of Kansas City, Missouri and Nathan Mosher of California; sister Cynthia Lynn Shockney of Longbeach, California.

https://www.facebook.com/ginny.bryant.353/about

Cryptsy is full of shit and scammers the question is why you didnt post this before???

Thanks for all your effort to show how big can be a scam

NEVER MORE DEPOSIT COINS IN CRYPTSY ALL THERE ARE SCAMMERS

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 09:31:57 AM

You can not consider ANYTHING Bruno (gleb) digs up real authentic proof, hes a complete moron, he uses unreliable sources, and he only lets you see what he wants you to see. I wouldnt trust Gleb with a pile of my dogs poo much less invest any worthwhile acceptance on any of his findings.

I am not saying things are not out of whack, but I can attest, i have had an issue and it was resolved and it was my fault the withdraws were screwed up. I didnt upgrade my tier and I wasnt watching my withdraw limit. Bruno cant even trade and if he does have an account with cryptsy it is most likely in the last 3 of the least trading volume for a half decade.

The thing about Gleb, he likes to make accusations and doesnt even use the services he slanders, what he does is not informative, its slanderous. He is a troll, but hes is by far not a good one, he half asses his trolling like everything else in his sorry for nothing life.

You cant trust a theif and a scammer PERIOD, and thats what he is, anything he does has some kind of hidden agenda, like the attack against us, he is trying to extort me is all, and he feels he wont give up until i pay him, and I will not pay him.

He is a looser nobody that lost his but a long time ago and now wants everyone else to feel his pain, he is rude, he is foul mouthed and above all he lies to get ahead, and that is not a person anyone can ever trust.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:32:39 AM

http://web.archive.org/web/20140330001818/http://www.supportshift.com/about.php

Jim Shockney - VP, Operations
Working with webmasters and customers since the late 90's, Jim is extremely familiar with the online marketplace and making the human connection. Jim is responsible for the daily operations as well as maintaining clear communication channels with our clients, their customers, and our agents.

Virginia Bryant - VP, Human Resources and Training "Ginny" has been keeping various "dot com" businesses organized since the 90's and has the unique understanding of working as a call center agent for many years. She is responsible for creating a training program for each client and ensuring that it remains valid.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=38503743

A former resident of Pineland, he had been a resident of Moody, Alabama for the past three years and was an Assistant Manager, Automotive Maintenance, Express Oil Change.
Mr. Mosher was born February 10, 1988.
He is survived by his father, James Shockney and wife Virginia (Ginny) of Pineland TX; mother Muriel Newton of Fairchild, TX; brothers Sean Tyler Shockney of Kansas City, Missouri and Nathan Mosher of California; sister Cynthia Lynn Shockney of Longbeach, California.

https://www.facebook.com/ginny.bryant.353/about

Cryptsy is full of shit and scammers the question is why you didnt post this before???

Thanks for all your effort to show how big can be a scam

NEVER MORE DEPOSIT COINS IN CRYPTSY ALL THERE ARE SCAMMERS

Leroy Fodor would have you believe that I get paid to go Full Metal Dox. HAHAHA Ergo, somebody's paying me to do this now. HAHAHA

For those that don't recognize sarcasm when you see it, blow your fuckin' brains out. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:37:29 AM

It irks me to no end to see lawyers trolling the venerable Cryptsy: http://silverlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2014-10-22-Cryptsy-Complaint.pdf What the fuck has this world come to. HAHAHA

And look what the same law firm did to Pirate: http://silverlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Liquid-Bits-Complaint.pdf

http://www.coindesk.com/cryptsy-lawsuit-customer-account-breach/

A Florida law firm is pressing charges against digital currency exchange Cryptsy, accusing the company of fraudulent business practices and negligent security measures.

In court documents filed in the 15th Judicial Court of Florida yesterday, Silver Law Firm stated that Cryptsy violated the state's Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act by failing to provide critical information regarding security risks and customer fund management protocols.

Fuck me! I have to compete with lawyers and the media trolling where I troll. HAHAHA

You do know Gleb that guy who commented last on that Coindesk Cryptsy Lawsuit story a year earlier was me right ?
one of the main names i use on the web is.. xpmule

and the last thing anyone said on that.. was from me  Cool

xpmule to Kevin Humphrey • a year ago
The fact some guy is mad at Cryptsy enough to file a lawsuit doesn't surprise me though LOL

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 09:42:12 AM

And Bruno (Gleb) thrives on others downfalls, he loves to dig up things that happened in peoples lives that are bad memories, and posts them here altho they are completely unrelated to crypto, and the sad thing is his savior Burt W has his own little story of bad experiences, Gleb do you laugh at him when the police raided his house, did you make fun of his family, did you plaster his bad experience all over bitcoin talk? You love pointing out horrible things in peoples lives maybe you should do a nice little post about Burt W the guy who paid for your theft and show how his house was raided by the police and he was possibly wrongly arrested and laugh at him and call his wife a retard for being with him, maybe you can accuse his wife of going out screwing other men the 3 days he was in solitary confinement. Dont be biased cause he saved your butt fromn going to jail share your stupidity equally with everyone. http://www.burtw.com/ http://www.jmwagner.com/

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:42:55 AM

You can not consider ANYTHING Bruno (gleb) digs up real authentic proof, hes a complete moron, he uses unreliable sources, and he only lets you see what he wants you to see. I wouldnt trust Gleb with a pile of my dogs poo much less invest any worthwhile acceptance on any of his findings.

I am not saying things are not out of whack, but I can attest, i have had an issue and it was resolved and it was my fault the withdraws were screwed up. I didnt upgrade my tier and I wasnt watching my withdraw limit. Bruno cant even trade and if he does have an account with cryptsy it is most likely in the last 3 of the least trading volume for a half decade.

The thing about Gleb, he likes to make accusations and doesnt even use the services he slanders, what he does is not informative, its slanderous. He is a troll, but hes is by far not a good one, he half asses his trolling like everything else in his sorry for nothing life.

You cant trust a theif and a scammer PERIOD, and thats what he is, anything he does has some kind of hidden agenda, like the attack against us, he is trying to extort me is all, and he feels he wont give up until i pay him, and I will not pay him. [For the 100th time, Leroy Fodor, please prove to me and everybody here that I tried to extort you and I will leave BitcoinTalk forever.]

He is a looser nobody that lost his but a long time ago and now wants everyone else to feel his pain, he is rude, he is foul mouthed and above all he lies to get ahead, and that is not a person anyone can ever trust.

Bruno you are a complete idiot, 90% of this thread is a complete fabrication.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12647767#msg12647767

BRUNO, I am not a fraud and you know it, and you have not proven otherwise in your scam thread.

Welcome to my "scam thread" where I'm going to prove to you guys - ONCE AGAIN - that Leroy Fodor AND his StakeMiners is nothing short of an outright fraud. HAHAHA

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Note, English was not Leroy Fodor's best class, but creative writing was. The former received red marks all over his paper (because it wasn't his best class), whereas the latter, creative writing, was, "was" as in was his best class, thus explaining why Leroy makes such long posts, a course (no pun intended) of action carried over from his Ohio University days excelling in creative writing courses. Leroy goes on in proving experts wrong once again that a person can obtain good grades in creative writing without having the ability to spell or structure sentences coherently as demonstrated above with Leroy espousing that creative writing was his best class.

Amazingly, sans a second of attending a higher education institute, MY CREATIVE WRITING GRAMMATICAL SKILL SETS DOMINATES LEROY FODOR'S FACE! hahahah

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_of_Business_Administration

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) is a bachelor's degree in commerce and business administration. In most universities, the degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations. The BBA program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations.

The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical, managerial skills communication skills and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.

The core topics usually comprise:

Accounting
    Business law and Ethics
    Economics
    Financial management
    Cost and management accounting
    Human resource management
    Management information systems
    Marketing
    Operations management
    Organizational behavior
    Quantitative techniques (business statistics, financial mathematics, operations research)
    Strategic management

NOTE TO SELF: Look up ETHICS in Roget's Thesaurus to make doubly sure that I'm fully versed in its connotation. HAHAHA

https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement

8.2. Don'ts. You agree that you will not:

• Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
    • Create a false identity on LinkedIn;
    • Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
    • Misrepresent your affiliations with a[n] person or entity, past or present;
    • Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
    • Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;

We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.[/list]

Fully knowing that Stake Miners is not even a company but just a website, thus incapable of attending any school on the planet, I say that it's 100% unlikely that Stake Miners received a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Of course, we know that Stake Miners is really StakeMiners representing Leroy Fodor (or versa visa) who claims to have earned an associate degree from a community college in St. Clairsville, Ohio, depicted below: www.signweb.com/forum/help-wanted/wrap-this-ink-is-looking-for-the-best-designer-sa+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#.VhjGgPlViko

Unless you're a motherfuckin' retard, the above clearly depicts Leroy Fodor as a Goddamn liar. On one account, Leroy claims to have earned a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, posted cir. Q3, 2015, and on another account, Leroy depicts on his resume dated Wed, 02/13/2008, that he earned an Associate Degree from a community college located in St. Clairsville, Ohio. Both CAN NOT  be true, ergo one, if not both, accolades are outright lies.

What do you have to say about that, Leroy Fodor, as I WILL continue to fuck you up your redneck lyin' piece of shit ass? HAHAHA That'll teach you for not paying my bribe and extortion requests (plural). HAHAHA
    cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2015, 09:50:02 AM

Gleb your on ignore you will have to log into one of your accounts I do not have on ignore if you wish to direct stupidity at me. try the phinneus cage account I dont have that one on ignore yet HAHA.

Meanwhile Ill send burt and his attorney wife a little letter maybe she can help me to sue your ass for defamation of character, libel, interruption of business and whatever esle her attorney mind can come up with.

I would advise you have her take a look at your thread so you can learn what you need to prove (which is the whole thing) that will keep your butt form a jail sentence HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
    In memoriam
    VIP
    Legendary

View Profile
    November 13, 2015, 09:51:09 AM

And Bruno (Gleb) thrives on others downfalls, he loves to dig up things that happened in peoples lives that are bad memories, and posts them here altho they are completely unrelated to crypto, and the sad thing is his savior Burt W has his own little story of bad experiences, Gleb do you laugh at him when the police raided his house, did you make fun of his family, did you plaster his bad experience all over bitcoin talk? You love pointing out horrible things in peoples lives maybe you should do a nice little post about Burt W the guy who paid for your theft and show how his house was raided by the police and he was possibly wrongly arrested and laugh at him and call his wife a retard for being with him, maybe you can accuse his wife of going out screwing other men the 3 days he was in solitary confinement. Dont be biased cause he saved your butt fromn going to jail share your stupidity equally with everyone. http://www.burtw.com/ http://www.jmwagner.com/

Top Post Edit: Goal Met.

As of 2015 Jun 15, we have hit the goal of $600.00 (the stated approximate confiscation by the jackboots). Thank you all for your donations.

I'll update the donator's list with what I can sort out, provide pictorial proof of existence of Federal Reserve Notes, with 'kicker' paper wallet including prominent funding address, and deliver all the above to Zoe in the next day or three.

In the meantime, see today's postings in this thread for suggestions for an inscription to include.

Thanks to everyone who selflessly pitched in. And thanks to Gleb for kicking this whole project off.

It'll be up to Burt and Jean as to whether there will be a public acknowledgement of this gesture. But Jean has posted contact info at BurtW.com - you can always ask if you suspect anything might be amiss.

Watch this space for the next step...

OK, 2015 Jun 16 update. Stop donating to original address. Any further donations should be sent to https://blockchain.info/address/1KayK9cRSUHXLcs3kjyu1sbcJpUrdsk2Ei, which is a paper wallet that will be given in paper wallet form, along with the cash raised.

Please see the 'BurtW arrested' thread (link below) for background.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934268.msg10733040#msg10733040

Summary: In its bloodlust to lash out at a person trading bitcoins for their personal use, the behemoth of the state has stolen assets of an innocent family. Caught up in this is the family's eight year old daughter - the jackboot thugs stole her piggy bank, along with approximately $600 -- her entire life savings.

One would think that, once BurtW is exonerated, Zoe would get her savings back. But the tyrants are employing the legalistic theft doctrine of so-called 'civil forfeiture' to simply steal the funds, which leaves no meaningful recourse for recovering the funds. Easy as stealing candy from a baby. (no shit - look it up if you're not familiar with this travesty of injustice).

Bruno has suggested a donation fund, with the goal of restoring young Zoe's hard-earned money.

Having lived the nightmare of dozens of masked men, bearing guns and full riot gear, burst into her home and abuse and terrify her family, Zoe may never again trust anyone in law enforcement. However, we may be able to restore a little of her faith in the basic goodness of most of humanity.

If you're up to the task, would you be so kind as to escrow a bitcoin wallet address that you'll create for the purpose of garnering $600 USD worth of bitcoins? Once amassed, you convert (or however) the bitcoins to fiat, and source a like or similar container/safe that said amount once held Burt and Jean's eight-year-old daughter's savings to once again store the $600.

Hey Bruno - I'd be happy to do so. Bear in mind that, despite my long time involvement here on bitcointalk, I have never escrowed anything for anybody. Accordingly, there is the issue of having to trust me.

Alternatively, we could create a multisig address, which would distribute the trust. However, that's another thing that I've never done, and it would take a bit for me to figure it out. This time could run in parallel with a discussion of whom within the community should be signatories (keyholders) to the multisig address.

Thirdly, we can employ kevinlarr's addy. But then the community would need to trust both of us. In this case, it is likely better to leave it in the sole custody of kevinlarr, though I could still ensure the fiat gets to Zoe. Incidentally, while I have met Zoe -- even bought girl scout cookies from her on more than one occasion -- I am unsure of the spelling of her name. However, I have no reason currently to think that is is other than the most common 'Zoe' derivation.

So I ask anyone likely to donate to weigh in -- in this thread -- on which of these options they would prefer.

==========================
    Edit:

Following is the address for donations - see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985596.msg10752541#msg10752541 for details.

1FvX81SxjLLvFymFVDH3Z4LXA87jVU6EaH OK, 2015 Jun 16 update. Stop donating to original address. Any further donations should be sent to https://blockchain.info/address/1KayK9cRSUHXLcs3kjyu1sbcJpUrdsk2Ei, which is a paper wallet that will be given in paper wallet form, along with the cash raised.

Donators include:
    jbreher
    Gleb Gamow
    kevinlarr
    frankenmint
    seven others that have not declared
    pawel7777
    more unidentified
    jonald_fyookball
    BitUsher
    hedgy73

I'm beginning to think that Katrina Fodor left your lyin' piece of shit redneck ass, Leroy Fodor, for some bright Filipino dude. HAHAHA May I suggest goin' and seeing a doctor, then blow your fuckin' brains out? HAHAHA
    Spoetnik
    Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
    November 13, 2015, 09:58:35 AM

Gleb your on ignore you will have to log into one of your accounts I do not have on ignore if you wish to direct stupidity at me. try the phinneus cage account I dont have that one on ignore yet HAHA.

Meanwhile Ill send burt and his attorney wife a little letter maybe she can help me to sue your ass for defamation of character, libel, interruption of business and whatever esle her attorney mind can come up with.

I would advise you have her take a look at your thread so you can learn what you need to prove (which is the whole thing) that will keep your butt form a jail sentence HAHAHA

Jeez and i thought i went off-topic (see: Spoetnik's Legendary Bears)
    I just wanted to inform you i personally took care in upgrading your Trust Ranking from -8 to -16 enjoy  Cool
    Have a nice day.

EDIT:
    If you stop and contribute something on-topic we won't have to click report.
    At the very least something to do with Cryptsy would be nice.
    Your just Trolling Gleb Gamow

Phinnaeus Gage
    Legendary

Activity: 1918
    Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2015, 10:02:48 AM

You're a fuckin' liar! This account is on ignore, hence not having the ability to PM you. But, according to the logs, you briefly take me off ignore so to read my posts, then put me back on ignore. HAHAHA

BTW, Jean's a lawyer, and she and Burt don't seem to have an issue with me the last time I spoke with them, but please knock yourself out and try your damndest to get them to help you with your lawsuit against my scammy ass. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to provide you with more information than they will give you. HAHAHA
    cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2015, 10:04:33 AM

EDIT:

You are clearly one of his mentally challenged trolling friends right? use your eyes troll boy trust abuser and read!!

On cryptsy's behalf, SO far I can attest I had some problems with withdraws, I had to update my tier, let my account clear of any discrepancies and (as of now) I have no problems withdrawing from here now. The bottom line is we cant have our cake and eat it to, if we want to withdraw over 10K a month in crypto or if we want to use the USD markets, we have to get approved. It is that simple.

At this time I can say yes I have had issues with Cryptsy, we all have issues with all exchanges and everyone knows that, but I can also say my most recent withdraw issues stemmed form my own mistake by not upgrading my tier level. Now that I have done that i have not had problems with them, You watch your withdraw limits and you should be fine.

Phinnaeus Gage
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2015, 10:05:07 AM

Jeez and i thought i went off-topic (see: Spoetnik's Legendary Bears)
    I just wanted to inform you i personally took care in upgrading your Trust Ranking from -8 to -16 enjoy  Cool
    Have a nice day.

EDIT:

His mother, Helen Fodor, and myself pray to God to have a Bruce Peterson-esque player in this thread, and Jehovah answered our prays. HAHAHA
    Phinnaeus Gage
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2015, 10:07:58 AM

EDIT:

You are clearly one of his mentally challenged trolling friends right? use your eyes troll boy trust abuser and read!!

On cryptsy's behalf, SO far I can attest I had some problems with withdraws, I had to update my tier, let my account clear of any discrepancies and (as of now) I have no problems withdrawing from here now. The bottom line is we cant have our cake and eat it to, if we want to withdraw over 10K a month in crypto or if we want to use the USD markets, we have to get approved. It is that simple.

"This is gonna be good! I can taste it. This thread's got everything, and now even has a retard playin' "Poke da Bear""
    cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2015, 10:08:41 AM

You're a fuckin' liar! This account is on ignore, hence not having the ability to PM you. But, according to the logs, you briefly take me off ignore so to read my posts, then put me back on ignore. HAHAHA

BTW, Jean's a lawyer, and she and Burt don't seem to have an issue with me the last time I spoke with them, but please knock yourself out and try your damndest to get them to help you with your lawsuit against my scammy ass. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to provide you with more information than they will give you. HAHAHA

No i am  not a liar, I never said PMs were not on ignore I said make a post with your cage account and i can read it. you can ignore one and not the other dumb ass, you should know that will your years of trolling this place and extorting people.

Amnd this is a perfect example of how you twist things, you assumed I had your posts on ignore be4casue you could not PM me cvalled me a liar becasue of your own stupidity. Thats why you are a horrible troll, take some lessons off spotneik or whatever his name is maybe hes a better troll than you.

Phinnaeus Gage
    Legendary

View Profile WWW
    November 13, 2015, 10:12:06 AM

No i am  not a liar, I never said PMs were not on ignore I said make a post with your cage account and i can read it. you can ignore one and not the other dumb ass, you should know that will your years of trolling this place and extorting people.

Amnd this is a perfect example of how you twist things, you assumed I had your posts on ignore be4casue you could not PM me cvalled me a liar becasue of your own stupidity. Thats why you are a horrible troll, take some lessons off spotneik or whatever his name is maybe hes a better troll than you.

Dude, you've lost your motherfuckin' mind, for it's the recent Gleb posts that you supposedly have on ignore that brought you to this thread in the first place. HAHAHA How else were you able to comment on my posts if you didn't read them? Did your wife take a break from fuckin' her fellow employees and read them to you at your office located in the tallest building in Davao, Philippines. HAHAHA
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 548 »
      Print  

Jump to: