Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006529 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:51:27 PM

"The rabbit hole is seriously fucking deep with Cryptsy."

Yeah, like Polo too?

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/factoids
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:44:38 PM

Update---

I just got a wd from cryptsy in the amount of .05. It was pending since 12-13-15 but I just noticed it has arrived at the wallet I wd it to.

This is not to say that things are fixed in any way. I still have another wd waiting for .3 since thwe 15th... but in the interests of being fair I wanted to post I actually got
something out.

Why do you sit on IRC ignoring anyone that talks when no one talks ?
Someone starts chatting 1 time per 24 hrs pretty much and i see "user ignored"

FUD first & ask questions later™
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:59:31 PM

Update---

I just got a wd from cryptsy in the amount of .05. It was pending since 12-13-15 but I just noticed it has arrived at the wallet I wd it to.

This is not to say that things are fixed in any way. I still have another wd waiting for .3 since thwe 15th... but in the interests of being fair I wanted to post I actually got
something out.

I am not on the irc chat all the time, and I only learned how to ignore people just now when I looked... unless that was not really directed at me...
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:07:57 PM

Update---

something out.

I am not on the irc chat all the time, and I only learned how to ignore people just now when I looked... unless that was not really directed at me...

I was poking you to see if you would deny it Wink
I guarantee you are Mutsumi on IRC.
Point being is every time someone comes in there i see you put them on ignore.. including me.
Seems a bit pointless to connect then.

You do realize that if no on ever talks no one will talk.
Shit loads of people go there then see nothing.. and leave.
So occasionally i say something.. ANYTHING (what doesn't matter)

Anyway ignore who ever ya want that is YOUR prerogative i just think you *could be missing out on stuff if you do Sad
Trying to get people talking on a dead IRC channel is not easy LOL
And you seem content to just stay connected 24/7 forever not saying anything idling and putting everyone on ignore.
..weird

spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:10:37 PM

I was poking you to see if you would deny it Wink
I guarantee you are Mutsumi on IRC.
Point being is every time someone comes in there i see you put them on ignore.. including me.
Seems a bit pointless to connect then.

You do realize that if no on ever talks no one will talk.
Shit loads of people go there then see nothing.. and leave.
So occasionally i say something.. ANYTHING (what doesn't matter)

Anyway ignore who ever ya want that is YOUR prerogative i just think you *could be missing out on stuff if you do Sad
Trying to get people talking on a dead IRC channel is not easy LOL
And you seem content to just stay connected 24/7 forever not saying anything idling and putting everyone on ignore.
..weird
[/quote]

Nope, sorry I am not that person. I just logged in a few min ago to see if I was missing something.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:31:54 PM

Ok i guess i was mistaken then "Spamsucks"
Good talking to you on IRC and come back again some time Smiley

By the way if someone catches JShock babbling on about his Lawsuit threats on us screen cap it Wink
I hear he is telling people he is going to sue some of us ROFL

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:44:41 PM

BUY MOON COIN AND WITHDRAW IT AND YOU'RE SAVE WITH YOUR MONEY.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:54:24 PM

BUY MOON COIN AND WITHDRAW IT AND YOU'RE SAVE WITH YOUR MONEY.

How 'bout creating a WDcoin. It'll have one utility - used to withdraw funds off Cryptsy.

@Spoetnik Did Marshall really PM you last night? I'm not askin' to be privy the convo, but am highly curious.

I started that thread in Discussion because it seemed like a perfect fit for that section considerin' the nature of the topic and Marshall's predominant position in Cryptoland, confirmed because it wasn't moved to some other section like Swahili.

One more thing, Spoetnik, don't even think 'bout droppin' your g's, replacin' them with that half-quote thingy.
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 10:37:59 PM

Ok i guess i was mistaken then "Spamsucks"
Good talking to you on IRC and come back again some time Smiley

By the way if someone catches JShock babbling on about his Lawsuit threats on us screen cap it Wink
I hear he is telling people he is going to sue some of us ROFL

rofl, after all the gross negligence going on there, i'd love to see that.

Gross Negligence: An indifference to, and a blatant violation of, a legal duty with respect to the rights of others.

after all the bans in chat, the moderators are going to be in the lawsuit too... i cant wait to hear these two questions asked:

1) what is the cryptsy chat box for?
answer: uhhhhh for peopel to talk about crypto/cryptsy

2) ok, and why were irate users, who could not withdraw their money, silenced from speaking in the chat box?
answer: uhhh derp derp "because" derp derp

Kiss

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:37:23 PM

Documents from various investigations obtained by Coin Fire show a litany of purported wrongdoing by the company and several team members. The large number of allegations levied against the company varies from agency to agency in more than 300 pages of documents. In some instances, the investigation alleges that the company failed to obtain appropriate licenses. In one particular instance, a connection is made between a Cryptsy team member and GAW Miners’ fraudulent operations. Other government agencies report a failure to report gains appropriately, market manipulation, the sale of unlicensed securities, money laundering, and more.

The document cache obtained by Coin Fire contains materials ranging from the Securities and Exchange Commission to the Department of Homeland Security. The earliest records in the cache against Crypsty contain minor investigations of wrong-doing and are dated prior to the larger investigation of Mr. Homero Joshua Garza and Mr. Carlos Garza; however, the information discovered during the GAW Miners investigation caused lead investigators from multiple organizations to begin scrutinizing Crypsty and its parent company, Project Investors, more closely. The investigation against Cryptsy intensified after a “PayCoin controller” was exchanged to the company and the two investigations began to run concurrently.

In one document, FinCen began to examine allegedly illegal transactions where money was being moved to accounts connected to suspected terrorists, but the investigation had since stalled. This document was set aside and ignored for several months until recent information indicated potential transactions with suspected terrorists. Later documents referenced this earlier FinCen document, with the most recent alleging that both Project Investors and Cryptsy were aware of an account on their platform being used by an individual with ties to banking watch lists and restrictions.

The documents also explore other allegations. In one report, an organization alleges that the company utilized automated trading software on a platform that directly benefitted Crypsty staff members. The report also alleges that a key Cryptsy staff member performed fraudulent transactions related to the movement of PayCoin by Mr. Garza.

Another document shows one organization beginning a probe of PayCoin’s blockchain history. This document alleges that Cryptsy was being used by Mr. Garza to disguise money movement for both him and his associates. Furthermore, the report claims that the company was aware of this movement and not merely complicit; this allegation is echoed by material within the document indicating that (1) staff member engaged in these fraudulent transactions and transfers, and directly engaged in market manipulation.

A wide variety of federal agencies have taken an interest in cryptocurrency companies over the last year, with many preparing for administrative actions and even criminal charges in early 2016. These agencies have been seen cooperating on several levels. One agent with the Securities and Exchange Commission told Coin Fire that they were, "Looking at the worst offenders in cryptocurrency and would be closing in further on our unofficial “top ten” list of which Cryptsy and Project Investors will find itself to be in the Top 5."

https://99bitcoins.com/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:52:52 PM

^^^^  Always a great read!

You left off one highlight:  "Additional draft documents allege that the fraudulent transactions and direct market manipulation have been ongoing for an extended period of time. One agency stated to prosecutors that “[we have]undeniable proof of direct market manipulation by [cryptsy.]”
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:00:45 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 02:23:23 AM by peonminer

^^^^  Always a great read!

You left off one highlight:  "Additional draft documents allege that the fraudulent transactions and direct market manipulation have been ongoing for an extended period of time. One agency stated to prosecutors that “[we have]undeniable proof of direct market manipulation by [cryptsy.]”
Too true.

I wonder how the three letter agencies will take the irrefutable evidence that Cryptsy sent 2 Bitcoins to a deepweb notorious drug, weapon, and stolen credit card exchange den on 12/24/2015. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13356003#msg13356003 So much for following KYC and AML. Roll Eyes

"Bob. Cryptsy is at it again."

"Well Joe, have you made the 'Big Vern in the Big House' shirts yet??"

"No, Bob. My wife has been letting me stick it in her ass lately, i've been rather preoccupied."

"Damnit Joe! . . Actually, congrats Cool . . Big Vern is going to be on the receiving end of that situation pretty soon. Get the fuckin' t-shirts made Joe!"

"I will Bob, I will."
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:05:35 AM

WOW a train wreck of idiots spouting moronic shit.

- Jag the ADT dev is more than happy to suck off Cryptsy and he's been there since the start..
But -HE- never had a problem  Roll Eyes

- Retards proclaiming a coin is "boring" man that always cracks me up ROFL
Hey idiots out there.. it's a CURRENCY.. it's supposed to be used for transactions not to excite & amuse you.

- Dipshits saying they have 10 accounts.
Yup no shit huh.. don't we all ?

- Dipshits crying FUD.
never gets old.. a true classic.

- Complaints about not being able to withdraw coins.
i thought this was fixed with that recent 1 hour downtime ? What was that for again ?

- GreenLion asking for tickets so "us" can help..
Last we heard by BJ he was let go when BJ left Cryptsy.

- Star quote.. "JShock: NOTE: Currently we are experiencing problems"
Yup.. and he's gonna sue us because someone asked where their coins where after their "problems went on for 3 months"

Hmm what would you all think if you tried to get money out of your bank account then was told by your bank
we are unable to tell you what the problem is everyday for 3 months.. then when you get sick of it and dig for who to sue
they tell YOU.. they are going to SUE you for defamation.
THEN we have idiots hanging around there the whole entire time kissing ass saying they have no problems.
Jagropilite sorry buddy we used to get along but your over there defending these scammy pieces of shit ?
I lost all respect for you man Sad

@JIM you ain't suing fuck all bitch.
By the way i laid a fucking beating on Paypal with my lawyer not long ago so come and get it prick.
You will have my lawyers seal stamped on your forehead and sent on your way honey ROFL

Before you read this log snippet of stupidity bear this in mind.
Cryptsy is now the laughing stock of Crypto.. they are the equivalent of Gox for Altcoins.

Drown rats..

grindherb: greenlion i have 2 pending tickets

Berserka: @φoӀҟąᎠoէ: maybe he has half an LTC in each?

NerdLifeLabs: @φoӀҟąᎠoէ: 4 ltc across ten accounts lol

Jagrapolite: i mean if you have 10 accounts explain it lol

Jagrapolite: could have 10 roommates

DarthRomes: im not even sure why you would want LTC anyways, its like the most boring useless coin

grindherb: nerd

Jagrapolite: but to talk poop and claim bs

Jagrapolite: what it is is what them be folk

Berserka: Shall we all just ignore... we are being draw in

NerdLifeLabs: @grindherb: yes ... do you want help arbing out if so say so if not your just fudding

grindherb: the other 9 havent even been trying to withdraw anything do to the CONSTANT PENDING WITHDRAWS on this one account

GreenLion: @grindherb: what are the numbers.

Jagrapolite: @grindherb: i HAVE HAD NO WITHDRAW PROBLEMS PERIOD... lol and then some small text

Jagrapolite: wish folks would try to make sense

Berserka: @grindherb: give ne your user ID and i will get someone to look into it?

GreenLion: @Berserka: plus 1

NerdLifeLabs: @GreenLion: @Berserka:+2

Berserka: @GreenLion: cant help it...

φoӀҟąᎠoէ: 10 useless acounts, 9 admins reverse searching, 8 trolls a dancing, 7 pending tickets, 6 canceled withdrawals, 5 flannel shirts!, 4 big mud tires 3 block eruptors, 2 hunting dogs and some parts to an antminer s5

almirzahirovic322: DASHYes2015-12-15 17:06:53Pending

Jagrapolite: lol

Jagrapolite: some parts of an ant

almirzahirovic322: 0.50729159 BTCYes2015-12-19 05:27:13

Jagrapolite: best part lol

Berserka: i think he has gone

grindherb: nope im not gone

GreenLion: @Berserka: ya too many lies all in one handle

NerdLifeLabs: you guys ruin the chat i mean it was entertaining for a few weeks but now its just boring

grindherb: i was at the other tab yo gettin #'s

Jagrapolite: grind hows your herbage?

Berserka: @grindherb: give me all 10 user names and i CAN help

grindherb: #243202

GreenLion: @grindherb: get us ur ticket numbers.

grindherb: #242726

GreenLion: cool

grindherb: both of em

grindherb: yes someone help out this whining biatch

JShock: NOTE: Currently we are experiencing problems with our withdrawal system. If you place a withdrawal for BTC LTC DASH or BTCD, you can expect delays. We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

Jagrapolite: @JShock: yes we need a news tab like bleu

Berserka: @JShock: is that guy allowed 10 accounts?

grindherb: hey jshock how long of a delay?

Jagrapolite: @Berserka: lol i hope not

Cranky417: @JShock:what is the cause of delay? no cash in the bank?]

grindherb: @jshock any idea of how long delay?HuhHuhHuh??

JShock: He doesnt have 10 accounts

Jagrapolite: @JShock: with several msgs scrolling through

NerdLifeLabs: @Berserka: if they are all verifide i dont see why not but having ten accounts can only be for creating drama otherwise

grindherb: yea i dont guys wtf

Berserka: @JShock: lololololol ha ha ha

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:00:50 AM

submitted for tier 2 verification upgrade. JShock indicated that BTC withdrawals for Tier 2 accounts had less problems that Tier 1 accounts. So, I submitted my id, photos, and utility bill.

1 BTC withdrawal from 12/26/2015 still pending

BitCoin   1KQrjdBGkq4FFqkxxymQerqW6fMrXs6zBV   1.00950000 BTC   Yes   2015-12-26 02:35:54
Pending

Moving to Puerto Rico...
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:25:59 AM

submitted for tier 2 verification upgrade. JShock indicated that BTC withdrawals for Tier 2 accounts had less problems that Tier 1 accounts. So, I submitted my id, photos, and utility bill.

BitCoin   1KQrjdBGkq4FFqkxxymQerqW6fMrXs6zBV   1.00950000 BTC   Yes   2015-12-26 02:35:54
Pending

kind of scary knowing they have peoples ID's if they're really using darknet sites that sell stolen id's, passports, credit cards, etc..

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:29:05 AM

Pending

Submitted a support ticket just now:

Please process this transaction. It's been stuck pending for days. I'm not over my daily/monthly limits for tier1 and I've even submitted my tier 2 docs today if that will help.

Please be aware that I am documenting this transaction publicly on bitcointalk as a public test of cryptsy's withdrawal system.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13376230#msg13376230

For reference: Ticket #243272

With regard to the ticket that I submitted 2 days earlier on the 26th, still not response. I only received the automated mail acknowledging ticket submission. Ticket # 22555

Both tickets still show "BEING PROCESSED" in the support interface and no agent is assigned.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:51:55 AM

dont have time to wait pending ..... Lips sealed
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:51:31 AM

Pending

kind of scary knowing they have peoples ID's if they're really using darknet sites that sell stolen id's, passports, credit cards, etc..

Don't worry. The person amassing the ID's is Horus in Canada whom we don't know what his real name is but his has your vitals because he claimed to have gone to school to be a police officer but opted to be an unpaid mod for Cryptsy instead for a few months prior to finally getting a paycheck because like with BitJohn performing similar duties from the comforts of a war zone in Afghanistan the position was funsy.

In no time, Cryptsy was up to ~50 employees, but now scaled back to half that with BitJohn leaving because he wasn't getting paid enough. One day there'll be a major Cryptsy email dump and we'll finally learn the truth while everybody's vitals are being bought and sold on the black market via Tor for HoboNickles, PotCoin, etc.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:54:38 AM

Pending

Submitted a support ticket just now:

Please process this transaction. It's been stuck pending for days. I'm not over my daily/monthly limits for tier1 and I've even submitted my tier 2 docs today if that will help.

Please be aware that I am documenting this transaction publicly on bitcointalk as a public test of cryptsy's withdrawal system.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13376230#msg13376230

For reference: Ticket #243272

With regard to the ticket that I submitted 2 days earlier on the 26th, still not response. I only received the automated mail acknowledging ticket submission. Ticket # 22555

Both tickets still show "BEING PROCESSED" in the support interface and no agent is assigned.

You have been banned from using Support for 24 hours. Next time it will be for a week. Please play nice.

Regards,

Tickle Susie
Cryptsy
byter.sky

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:47:11 AM

crypsty is dead ,to slow WD
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: