Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 01:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006596 times)
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:59:46 AM

Grin I'm banned from Chat on Cryptsy for nothing. Yes for nothing, because I have written nothing. Where can i see how Long?

PM me your username Ill see if I can find out why.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:23:15 AM

Grin I'm banned from Chat on Cryptsy for nothing. Yes for nothing, because I have written nothing. Where can i see how Long?

Maybe for something he posted on this board ?
Like you guys did to me LOL

By the way..

Mullick the Cryptsy wallet guy vanished two months ago guys.. while 80 coins were in Maintenance.

and BigVern probably started funneling all your BTC to hide funds from his wife he is divorcing.
That would explain why he started Cryptsy China and is killing off Cryptsy USA / Cryptsy Canada..
And also explain the 6 million dollar wallet users uncovered.

FUD first & ask questions later™
MemberCount+1

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:34:15 AM

no plan why, but it is okay, i have only $9 now on cryptsy and waiting of the wd-limit-reset. Today, I wanted to ask the mods/admins: "are you a volunteer? and Did you get your salary?" because of all the Problems on cryptsy atm.

Nachtrag:
ok chat-problem is solved. thx
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:58:57 AM

no plan why, but it is okay, i have only $9 now on cryptsy and waiting of the wd-limit-reset. Today, I wanted to ask the mods/admins: "are you a volunteer? and Did you get your salary?" because of all the Problems on cryptsy atm.

Nachtrag:

Be careful asking questions.. a LOT of people get banned for that.

MemberCount+1

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:03:00 AM

Nachtrag:

but it is a legitimate question, i mean cryptsy is a finance-service. trust is important in such Situation.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:16:45 AM

Nachtrag:

but it is a legitimate question, i mean cryptsy is a finance-service. trust is important in such Situation.

Nope.. it's Troll FUD and you will be banned again i have no doubt.
Don't ask questions.. just give them your money and go make more.

They were like that before the 4 month long problems but it HAS gotten way worse.

They have a guy who is on auto-ban pilot now..
He was supposedly brought in to be the Support Manager and
all i can tell he does is chat ban guys who ask questions.
Support is answering questions with a chat ban. ROFL
Put that on your resume you need to update soon Jim AHHAHHAHAHAH

Skill set ?
Support & people skills etc etc te cte tetcte
Ya a real PRO at the ban button ahahahhahahah

Man i hope he ain't pulling in like 50 grand a year i would be sick !
Can you guys just imagine..
Him being paid like 4 or 5 grand a month to hang out on chat for 8hrs a day banning people who ask questions.
While beating off a fat hot bragging load on his resume about being Mr Support ?
All he does is whine about being tired then ban himself from chat.. then ban others for asking.
asking questions of him he is PAID TO ANSWER.

aww poor baby i feel so sorry for him.. being paid to lurk on the chat box.. whining about missing coin clients complainers.
Where is my money ?
BANNED
When is Cryptsy getting fixed ?
BANNED
Is cryptsy going GOX on us ?
BANNED
Where is Vern ?
BANNED

Then he mutters some shit about having an exhausting day at work and leaves LOL
then everyone wonders what is going on still with the mod leaving for 18 hours (and Horus lurking on & off hiding)
Oh i am not a mod/...say Judge Dread LOL
Fuck off LOL

Cryptsy you fucking clowns.. you soooo funny hahahha

Mullick the Cryptsy wallet guy vanished two months ago guys.. while 80 coins were in Maintenance.
WHERE
IS
MULLICK
?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:28:22 AM

The Cryptsy QUIT list

- pr9me
- BitJohn

Missing any ?

I am waiting for confirmation about Mullick..

Does Marshal count ?

Who cares ? Well i for one have more respect for guys like BitJohn who walked away from that bullshit.
BJ man you got some class buddy.. it was nice to see you walk pre-October.

I have had to tell a few employers before they are morons and walk out.
2 of my last 3 jobs i had, i told them they were assholes TO THEIR FACE ! and said.. "YOU DO MY JOB"
and walked out.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:31:09 AM

The Cryptsy QUIT list

- pr9me
- BitJohn

Missing any ?

I am waiting for confirmation about Mullick..

Does Marshal count ?

Who cares ? Well i for one have more respect for guys like BitJohn who walked away from that bullshit.
BJ man you got some class buddy.. it was nice to see you walk pre-October.

I have had to tell a few employers before they are morons and walk out.
2 of my last 3 jobs i had, i told them they were assholes TO THEIR FACE ! and said.. "YOU DO MY JOB"
and walked out.

Interesting! Pre-October, eh? For some reason me's thinkin' the timeline's in sync with the divorce filin'.

EDIT: I was right. Here it is:

So.. hey why not throw another question out there.
@BitJohn i always have liked you and i was surprised to see you said you left.
Has it been a long time ?
I ask simply out of curiosity eh.

Officially not very long though I did what was needed for a semi smooth transition its been a few weeks.

October 24, 2015 (a Saturday evening):

When will it work? It is of paramount importance for the stock exchange!!!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195864.msg12677166#msg12677166

The first 300 cards should be in our hand in 30 days. After that we have to ship them out. so 45 days from now about.

October 18, 2015 (retweet on a Sunday evening):

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/655911658045444098

Does 22 days = a few weeks?
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:26:27 PM

Where's Verno?

Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:04:51 PM

Where's Verno?

Oh god he is everywhere!
spamsucks

Activity: 306
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:27:08 PM

Great I found him! Now can I get my withdrawal as a reward?
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:42:01 PM

Nice find garmin, and thanks for emailing me with the updates. Sorry you are still having cryptsy issues .... but you recall our irc conversations I am sure and why I chose to abandon them a long time ago Undecided

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:05:48 PM

Nice find garmin, and thanks for emailing me with the updates. Sorry you are still having cryptsy issues .... but you recall our irc conversations I am sure and why I chose to abandon them a long time ago Undecided

A nice list of businesses there too. No wonder Vern is in china and cryptsys wallets are empty lol
Blakesss

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:22:36 PM

By the way i see a whole lot of Off-Topic
So don't pin that shit on me..

The medical system in Canada is a train wreck.. every person i ever talk to is pissed off.

Lets start off with the ol' Canadian Health Care Myth.. "It's Free"
Noooope WRONG ..It's not free !

As a matter of fact we have a medical system exactly like Cryptsy's Tiers. (which makes my rant here ON TOPIC)
they work as the lowest being free / subsidize to*some extent.
This has minimum coverage for users.
This also has to be applied for one way or the other directly or indirectly.
Sometimes the medical system "MSP"  will place a user on a plan with out an y user intervention.
But not always !
Some times you have to apply for this lowest status directly by request !
I've gone through this before with them..

I was on Govt assistance AKA: "Welfare" back in about '04 / '05 roughly..
When my checks ran out my Welfare medical coverage ran out and i was auto-places on a PLAN via MSP.
MSP had put me on the second lowest MSP Tier.. which is NOT FREE !
This had also gone on for years with out me noticing because nobody here pays attention to MSP crap.
So i had racked up a large bill before i noticed.
When i called MSP they had to me no problem i can retroactively be placed on the lowest cheap "poor people" plan
*IF* i could send in via fax copies of my Tax returns fro the previous two years.

And why would i need that ?
Because the lowest TIER of Canada's medical system is ONLY for those are in a certain income tax bracket.
AKA: POOR PEOPLE
Canada's Health Care is NOT free.. it is subsidized in *part for select people who have that Tier coverage.
THAT IS NOT FREE HEALTHCARE.

And nobody actually knows fuck all about this..

I have told many guys who have no coverage at all that they are violating the law..

The law is every person in Canada MUST have coverage. Either via MSP or otherwise.
We are NOT allowed to have NO coverage.. if  MSP finds out they will put you a a plan of their choosing and bill you.
And like i said, all plans except the lowest free poor people plan costs money with monthly premium fee's
(per 2 month billing i think)

What i had happen back in 2004 / 2005
is i had an Ambulance visit that was in my opinion an emergency and when i was dumped off at the
hospital they left me on the stretcher in the hallway for many hours, then they doped me up with drugs (Valium)
and when nodding off i recall they ASKED ME if they could send me to Trail which is a long drive away.
A long drugged up trip of 314km or 200 miles where they kept feeding me Valium for some odd reason.

BECAUSE they had no hospital beds free !
and a MILLION PEOPLE were lined up the entire emergency room hallway.

It's like that all the time too !

Wait time to get in on an emergency hospital visit are lengthy too.. you will be there all night with a bullet wound in your head.
And trying to find a family doctor in this Country is a pointless joke.. and an epidemic really.
Many people can not get a GP and waiting lists are LONG !

So people have to go to shoddy care long wait time walk in clinics that are garbage and over loaded.
And each time you see a walk-in clinic doctor they give you a different doctor randomly.
Try dealing with an ongoing medical problem like that.. NOT EASY.

So..
What happened was Revenue Canada got my MSP billing and i had expected to be helped out be the previous phone call
where they said send in your tax info for the ambulance bill to Trail but they had no record off any of it.
Turns out the MSP person on the poine was just bullshitting me.

I as billed fro being on the 2nd lowest tier plan with a fee of something like $55 every 2 months for years
PLUS an ambulance trip from between Kelowna and Trail (they deemed non -emergency)
They billed me for all that later.. i was never told any of that while at the Hospital etc.
And MSP had with out my knowledge auto-placed my on the 2nd lowest TIER premium Plan (with out notifying me)
Racking up premium plan bills for ages.. The bill later included all that plus a super high penalty interest % too !

How did i even find out ? AFTER a year roughly i started getting MSP bills then i noticed they put the bill on my Tax return.
They claimed i did not get bills for a year or two because they did not have my current billing info.

When i tried to get a tax refund the bill absorbed by refund and i STILL owed money
and after that they randomly got a court order and garnished my wages !

I even quit my job just to give them the middle finger on that ROFL
And it didn't matter.. next tax season they seized the money by force anyway.
Even though i had proof they said i didn't have to pay it.

And all of that was over MSP billing and 1 ambulance trip.
By the time it was all said and done with i had paid about $960 roughly.. which was taken from me by force.
Even though i was told i should not have to pay for it all etc..

And if you Canadian guys here don't know what i said or WHY ?

..you too may be subject to fall into the same TRAP as i did.

Just like my Paypal comments here ..i say these things for a damn good reason Wink
To warn you fuckers of a hellish nightmare. Wink

Free Canadian healthcare my blood god damn fucking ass. LOL

Over all, Canadians are pissed off about the Medical system here.. it's a fucked up joke.
Americans whining they are so much worse than us here is a crock of shit.

We have more issues than that too.. trying being on a surgery waiting list.. a whole new can of worms LOL
My room-mate has problems hearing and the soonest apt. he was given is 5 months away !
After being screened to have a confirmed problem / Not just dirt ears etc. (5 months for a hearing TEST)

American can quit crying and yammering on about free health care in Canada.. it doesn't exist.
And before you shit heads want to post here arguing with me bear in mind i will be mocking your for being Welfare bum ass's Wink

The free / some what subsided lowest TIER plan with no monthly fee is for only a certain subset of the population within a certain specific tax group otherwise you are forced to by law to be pout on a Tier 2 plan.. or
you must then provide proof of private medical coverage as an alternative to be eligible for the subsidized "bum plan"

Few Canadians that spout off ACTUALLY know anything about it.
As usual we have many blowhards.. be careful listening to idiots on the internet.

Moral of the story ?
I have been trapped on my floor with back problems unable to get up and i refused to call an ambulance.
A year ago i was almost in tears win sever agony unable to get of the floor when i rolled out of bed with back pain.
hot the ground holding my cell phone but i wouldn't call the ambulance for help so they can bill me.
I just laid there on the floor stuck until eventually managed to make my way up onto the bed after about 30 minutes.
Their not billing my ass.. fuck them !
If they consider it a NON-Emergency they will nail my ass with a nasty bill !

REAL REAL Moral of the story ?
everyone on the internet is fucking stupid but me !

I also recall seeing a Poll posted by our local News Site here last week where 50,000 had already sihgned up trying to abolish MSP premiums.

As a Canadian dude this is ridiculous. There are no tiers in the Canadian medical system. There are no plans. You sign up with your provincial health care plan that everyone in your province is signed up to and your medical care is paid through the provincial government utilizing transfer payments from the federal government.

In accordance with the Canada Health Act, Alberta's publicly administered and funded health care system guarantees that eligible residents of Alberta receive universal access to medically necessary hospital and health care services. Alberta Health provides additional health care benefits to the services required by the Canada Health Act.

Disclaimer: Dentistry and eye exams are not covered under the plan, and for specialized diagnostics like MRI you can pay extra to a private company for quicker scans, or wait in line and have the public system pay.

For example: http://www.health.alberta.ca/health-care-insurance-plan.html
WhaleOrNot

Activity: 136

I'm Embarrassed to be here

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:28:06 PM

Strap on the tin foil hat...Mabey Mullick isnt a he..but is a 'she'..and that 'she' just filed for the big D  Shocked
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:38:04 PM

Strap on the tin foil hat...Mabey Mullick isnt a he..but is a 'she'..and that 'she' just filed for the big D  Shocked

If I'm not mistaken, there's at least one video out of Mullick countering your theory, albeit in the same video one could argue that red-headed Matt is ...
WhaleOrNot

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:40:43 PM

If I'm not mistaken, there's at least one video out of Mullick countering your theory, albeit in the same video one could argue that red-headed Matt is ...

Heh yea, was more for humors sake.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:46:12 PM

More seriousness aside: Goin' through the Big D and I don't mean Dallas
WhaleOrNot

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:12:40 PM

More seriousness aside: Goin' through the Big D and I don't mean Dallas

I want the past 3 minutes of my life back for watching that..well I laughed once... make that 1:45 Thanks.  Grin
lekarz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 06:22:35 PM

CRYPTSY INTERNATIONAL LTD  Street: 5 CALLE AL MAR  City: BELIZE CITY  State/Province: BELIZE  Postal Code: 00000  Country: BZ  Phone: +1.8889639935
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: