Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006443 times)
Terrik

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:48:49 AM

aww.. you guys love me, and miss me..   I haven't been on here in weeks, and you still talk about me..  Smiley    
I'll have a can of hamms for ya, while I catch up on this thread.. heard there was some legit news posted today..

No it was FUD by Trolls until i posted proof of it.. Proving garmins story was correct on this forum.
What the fuck have you done Terrik ?

I've done alot of things in my life Spoetnik, I am constructive and productive with my time... unlike you, you're destructive and malicious and spend your time tryign to tear down others, you're an awful person and a waste of space...
See how that works dumb ass ?

Do I see how what works? and my ass is probably smarter than the head on your shoulders.

Besides i thought you and stakeminers fag said this was all lies and FUD ?

This thread has been almost entirely fud and speculation from people that have had no idea what is actually going on, up until now it has only been speculation and delusional tin foil hat conspiracies.

You and that other fucker 'pinoy are the grand masters of crypto lies and contradictions.

The master of lies is clear as day, everyone has your number buddy, you have no credibility with anyone, and everyone laughs at you, you're literally a joke, and I get the feeling you don't even realize it.

All you have to do guys is take note of something he says then wait a while for Terrik to say the opposite..

I've always been very consistent with what I've said, it's your little squirming mind that can't keep track of your own stories that you're constantly conjuring up about just about everything and anything, you're truly out of touch with reality.

Which is prob why you hide.. you keep getting caught up lying etc.

I am not hiding in any way or fashion, anyone can find me most the time on the exchange trollboxes or in hangouts, or skype, or facebook.. I'm actually quite accessible, I just don't have much time for this silly thread or clearly mental people like yourself that just aren't right in the head.

Stick to being a Cryptsy fanboy it suits you better or did you forget you spent the last few months 24/7 calling us all liars ?

wait a minute, you just accused me of being contradictory in my statements, now you're telling me I spent the last few months calling you liars? you can't have it both ways buddy..

ONLY to jump on the band wagon now.. pretending like YOU KNEW all along HAHAHHA

I never claimed to know what exactly was going on, unlike yourself, your accusations have been numberous and unsubstantiated, and recently proven wrong, you got alot of nerve to talk right now.

Gimme a fucking break Terrik.. your a clown !

We've already established who the real clown is here, Bozo.. Smiley

You blamed us all for FUD and that is why Cryptsy had problems you said over & over on Cryptsy Chat (USA)

I blamed you for FUD? correction, I told you to stop fudding, I told you that you didn't know any more about what was going on than anyone else, but you were convinced cryptsy ran off with everyone's money, you've clearly been proven wrong.

While you arb'ed coins exploiting the situation for money and pushing NET with Stakeminers etc.

Arb'd coins? what are you talking about? are you talking about when you accused me of arbing 100's of stakeminers funds to bitbi9? an exchange that has less than $5 volume a day? are you stupid too?

You are a deceitful back stabbing greasy little weazle grinning away like an idiot with your scammer buddy.

You don't know anything about me, and you're sitting here making false accusations, and clearly lying thru your teeth, anyone can easily fact check 90% of the BS that comes out of your mouth and find out without a shadow of a doubt, that you are in fact mental.

What title did you BUY on that Stakeminers scam site ? CTO ?

I have no purchased any title from anyone, that's not exactly how things work in the real world.. is that how they work out in your mind?

..gonna laugh when the Fed's arrest you and Leroy Fodor eventually for fraud.

actually, I'm very surprised you have not been in more trouble with the way you just make stuff and attack people, and interfere with legitimate business, but I have a feeling you'll get what's coming to you soon enough.

This guy Terrik AKA: Michael Wilterdink has been mentioned here on this topic lots because he has been wrapped up in the controversy and Cryptsy problems helping to make it harder to take your coins out from Cryptsy so he can profit from it.

My trading habits have not changed in any way, I trade internally on most exchanges, and very rarely will send coins to one exchange from another, arbs really aren't my thing..

As he bounces around grinning from lie to lie with his scam site douche buddy cyberpinoy AKA: Leroy Fodor.

Leroy has never scammed me or mislead me in any way, form, or fashion that I am aware of, why do you constantly bring him up when you talk to me? and bring me up when you talk to other people? do you have some kind of fixation with me?

To see more info on "The 'Pinoy" & "Wilted Dink" see the Stakeminers scam topic in my SIG Wink

The only thing you'll find on that thread, is more of the same from this thread, baseless accusations, misinformation, relentless attacks, and trolls talking to each other bumping each others fud.

Looks like Pinhead & Dink are gettin' their ball's up for some reason ROFL

Nice name calling there guy, what are you? 8 yrs old? actually.. that might be giving you too much credit..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:53:19 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 02:24:17 AM by garmin

Hey Vern, Are her withdrawals pending too?

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502015DR009881XXXXSB&begin_date=&end_date=

who gets paid first customers or your ex?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:59:38 AM

As he bounces around grinning from lie to lie with his scam site douche buddy cyberpinoy AKA: Leroy Fodor.

Leroy has never scammed me or mislead me in any way, form, or fashion that I am aware of, why do you constantly bring him up when you talk to me? and bring me up when you talk to other people? do you have some kind of fixation with me?

https://stakeminers.com/about.php

We started our venture into Crytpo Currency and Mining

We switched from hardware Mining to POS Mining as a group

For the umpteenth time I once again have to school Terrik as to what a big fuckin' liar Leroy Fodor is with the following, for clearly Terrik isn't operating on full thrusters:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12089689#msg12089689

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

99.9% of people reading the above can come to the conclusion that Leroy Fodor is a lyin' piece of shit, yet you, Terrik, will continue to sit there and claim that Leroy has not mislead you. That's motherfuckin' amazing! Since you're part of Team NET, it's obvious to all reading this that they, too, are acting nefariously given that they continue to keep you on board even after shown definitive proof that Leroy Fodor is not to be trusted, with you here once again championing StakeMiners. That is simply disgusting!
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 03:34:45 AM

Leroy has never scammed me or mislead me in any way, form, or fashion that I am aware of

I tried to make you aware of Leroy's misleading numbers regarding Stakeminers and you simply REFUSED to even look at the evidence. That may seem like an excellent excuse to you but to anyone else it just shows that you are not a trustworthy person.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 03:47:54 AM

Nah, you got the law firm wrong.

It's:

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:53:50 AM

this exchange is dead guys!

yolo
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:57:24 AM

Only paycoiners would come up with a plan to acknowledge the problems with cryptsy and try to arbitrage into them and get out actual useful coins.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:58:33 AM

Looks like Terrik has resorted to leaving cryptic messages on my voicemail on my phone, having received calls directly after the last time I spoke of him, till directly after I penned my last post on this thread directed toward him. This fucker ain't right!

Feel free to deny, Michael, whereupon I really stick it your motherfuckin' ass!
Terrik

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:43:58 AM

Looks like Terrik has resorted to leaving cryptic messages on my voicemail on my phone, having received calls directly after the last time I spoke of him, till directly after I penned my last post on this thread directed toward him. This fucker ain't right!

I didn't call you, I sent you a private message about this.. feel free to call me and we can discuss this matter.. I actually don't know who called you, or why.. or why you think it was me.. I don't appreciate the accusation though..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:40:24 AM

I didn't call you, I sent you a private message about this.. feel free to call me and we can discuss this matter.. I actually don't know who called you, or why.. or why you think it was me.. I don't appreciate the accusation though..

To be fair, I accept Terrik's denial since it's coming across as genuine, but somebody's calling me trying to intimidate me which, BTW, would be are to do.

EDIT: Just PM'ed him expressing the same.
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:11:24 AM

Oh shit. nice. Nice find indeed... This explains alot. Look at the list of 3rd party defendants. Is this an assets are frozen situation?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:13:51 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 08:47:21 AM by Spoetnik

Leroy has never scammed me or mislead me in any way, form, or fashion that I am aware of

I tried to make you aware of Leroy's misleading numbers regarding Stakeminers and you simply REFUSED to even look at the evidence. That may seem like an excellent excuse to you but to anyone else it just shows that you are not a trustworthy person.

This is true i can vouch for it.

Here is the WHY cyberpinoy + Terrik are considered a fraud around here with most of us.

[Birth Of A Weazle]

I had come fairly late to the Stakeminers topic and i had not really seen much of any of these guys.
On either side.. be it sucMoon / Gleb or 'pinoy + Terrik etc.
SO i started on page 1 and started working my way through 100 pages.
Things need to be evaluated.. i don't usually just take peoples words for things.
I soon seen Leroy was clearly dishonest and rather than him admitting making mistakes fib'ing or bending the truth etc.
He simply would continue endlessly piling on lies on top of lies.

[Negative Trust Ratings]

I then left cyberpinoy negative trust feedback on it especially in regards to suchMoon's work he had done.
suchMoon had put some science into it and did the math.
Even with a margin of error possibly suchMoon was clearly onto something.. Leroy Fodor was a clearly fraud !
At this point 100+ pages had gone by on the Stakeminers topic we all have in our SIG's (where much of this all unfolded)
And THAT is when i witnessed Terrik show up and start defending cyberpinoy ENDLESSLY (on the SIG link topic)
Terrik went on acting like a laughing child about the matter the whole entire time.
Making odd excuses for 'pinoy no matter what info was presented to him..
a good 4 or 5 of us treated him nicely with respect as he goofed off calling us Troll's laughing it up.
And yet we all kept trying to convince this guy.. "LOOK buddy" with your own eyes we kept saying.
He (Terrik) refused to look at suchMoon's break down charts of Stakeminers solvency data.
Terrik was clearly acting strange !

[The Grinning Terrik]

Terrik, an odd irrational man hell bent on making excuses for cyberpinoy and proclaiming us all Troll's in the process.
We seen pic's of him and in every one he has this fucking smirk on his face grinning.. a suspicious & deceitful looking smile !
Through out those many pages of non stop comments back & forth Terrik acted like a laughing jack ass.
While we were disgusted talking about the serious possibility users funds are in jeopardy by a lying criminal !
He seemed to thinks it was funny the whole time.
AND THAT IS WHEN I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR THIS GUY MICHAEL WILTERDINK

[Puppy Shit]

I tried HAAAARD to give Terrik the benefit of the doubt and get him to at least consider the info on the table.
But he refused..
Like trying to make a puppy look at the poop it just crapped on the floor .. he would just keep turning his head.
Terrik AKA: Michael Wilterdink has since been caught lying and playing games and Trolling in defense of his
key prominent position in a confirmed scam service called Stakeminers founded by Leroy Fodor: AKA: cyberpinoy.

[Cryptsy & Friends]

It was not long after that Terrik & 'pinoy popped up loudly defending Cryptsy all over the web.
and both showing up on this topic together (making those 2 guys a key part of the never ending Cryptsy drama)
Trying poorly to Troll on Gleb etc
We even had those guys show up on IRC (Which i have logged)
Then on Coindesk Cryptsy stories etc.. all over.
A key part is those two guys have sat on Cryptsy's troll box 24/7 for months (and on Cryptsy China's Box too)
Talking shit about Gleb & i etc.
Proclaiming all of this topic and every thing we have said all over is pure FUD + Lies etc.
BOTH have since recently recanted in FULL !

[Leapords Don't Lose Their Spots]

I started by posting cyberpinoy a negative trust rating for suchMoon's BTC breakdown
AND because 'pinoy had gone and argued for 30 pages that his web site proclamation / header info
was accurate when it was a bold face lie.
Obviously he argued it on and on being a Trolling grinning idiot over it..
Just like Gliss did with the Asterisk's on CoinMarketCap.. only later for both to flip flop on it when the drama died down.

[Spoetnik Neg's The Liar]

Part of cyberpinoy's neg-rating i left him was for when he ran over and edited the web site title after arguing about it forever.
If he was right as he proclaimed for sooo long why did he sneak over and change it ?
It said something about being "the most profitable staking operation in all of crypto"
I Honestly can't recall what it said just that it was a claim, then changed etc.. (i read it at the time then)

[CraigsList: Scammers Seeking Other Scammers]

What ended up happening is those two scammy pricks went on to get buddy buddy with Cryptsy Troll Box guys.
Trying hard to be friends with Cryptsy shil's and especially the Mod's !
We seen Horus show up and greet them like long time friends.
Where they would all hang out and talk about how Spoetnik and Gleb etc were such liars etc.
Obviously Cryptsy was looking for friends anywhere they can find them last few months.

Only for them NOW to turn on Cryptsy and use info all of us posted on this topic as proof on the Stakeminers web site..
that it was losing money etc and with Terrik NOW admitting Cryptsy is fucked up ..
and citing WHY as what many of us here posted on THIS very topic.

They flip flopped 100% and turned on Cryptsy.

And only recently.. the previous 3.5 months they said the opposite !

The same old deceitful game playing greedy back stabbing deceitful bullshit from those two scammers !

- cyberpinoy | LeroyFodor
- Terrik | Michael Wilterdink

Those 2 SCAMMERS are DONE in Crypto guaranteed.

PS:
Terrik got himself some type of fancy CEO title for Stakeminers by investing a larger amount there
and the two have since made it their mission to get entrenched in any and all drama surrounding Cryptsy.. like fools.

NOTE:
Most info i presented here is available in the Stakeminers SIG link i have here. (some on my personal IRC logs etc)
I hope this clears up some confusion as to why these two guys keep showing up stirring up drama.
99.99% of what i said has been posted on this forum already if users look around.

FUD first & ask questions later™
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:58:15 AM

Oh shit. nice. Nice find indeed... This explains alot. Look at the list of 3rd party defendants. Is this an assets are frozen situation?

There is something interesting in the divorce filing. On Oct 7, Nettles filed a motion that included a request for partition.

PET - PETITION      
Filing Date:   07-OCT-2015
Filing Party:   NETTLES, LORIE ANN
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE AND OTHER RELIEF INCLUDING REQUEST FOR PARTITION - F/B ATTY

A request for partition is made when both parties can not come to an agreement on how to split an asset. So what asset do you think Paul and Lorie can't agree on how to split?

And later on October 28th:

29   MOT - MOTION      
Filing Date:   28-OCT-2015
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   URGENT FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF TO PREVENT THE REMOVAL AND/OR FURTHER DISSIPATION OFMARITAL ASSETS AND INCOME F/B PET

And two days later after wife files for urgent injunction relief, all businesses associated with Paul get service. Sounds like she got her injunctions:

30   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Date:   30-OCT-2015
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: VERGENT DATA, INC. BY SERVING THE REGISTERED AGENT PAUL E. VERNON SUBSTITUTED SERVICE TO ROMAN ALMANZA OBO PAUL E. VERNON ON OCTOBER 26, 2015
31   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: HASHMAX USA, LLC. BY SERVING THE REGISTERED AGENT PAUL EDWARD VERNON SUBSTITUTED SERVICE TO ROMAN ALMANZA OBO PAUL EDWARD VERNON ON OCTOBER 26, 2015
32   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: PROJECT INVESTORS, INC. BY SERVING THE REGISTERED AGENT PAUL EDWARD VERNON SERVED TO PAUL EDWARD VERNON AS REGISTERED AGENT ON OCTOBER 28, 2015
33   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: TERABOSS INC. BY SERVING THE PRESIDENT PAUL VERNON SUBSTITUTED SERVICE TO ROMAN ALMANZA AS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR TERABOSS INC. ON OCTOBER 26, 2015

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

There is something interesting in the divorce filing. On Oct 7, Nettles filed a motion that included a request for partition.

PET - PETITION      
Filing Date:   07-OCT-2015
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE AND OTHER RELIEF INCLUDING REQUEST FOR PARTITION - F/B ATTY

A request for partition is made when both parties can not come to an agreement on how to split an asset. So what asset do you think Paul and Lorie can't agree on how to split?

And later on October 28th:

29   MOT - MOTION      
Filing Date:   28-OCT-2015
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   URGENT FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF TO PREVENT THE REMOVAL AND/OR FURTHER DISSIPATION OFMARITAL ASSETS AND INCOME F/B PET

And two days later after wife files for urgent injunction relief, all businesses associated with Paul get service. Sounds like she got her injunctions:

30   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: VERGENT DATA, INC. BY SERVING THE REGISTERED AGENT PAUL E. VERNON SUBSTITUTED SERVICE TO ROMAN ALMANZA OBO PAUL E. VERNON ON OCTOBER 26, 2015
31   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: HASHMAX USA, LLC. BY SERVING THE REGISTERED AGENT PAUL EDWARD VERNON SUBSTITUTED SERVICE TO ROMAN ALMANZA OBO PAUL EDWARD VERNON ON OCTOBER 26, 2015
32   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: PROJECT INVESTORS, INC. BY SERVING THE REGISTERED AGENT PAUL EDWARD VERNON SERVED TO PAUL EDWARD VERNON AS REGISTERED AGENT ON OCTOBER 28, 2015
33   SVRT - SERVICE RETURNED (NUMBERED)      
Filing Party:   
Disposition Amount:
Docket Text:   CORPORATE SERVICE: TERABOSS INC. BY SERVING THE PRESIDENT PAUL VERNON SUBSTITUTED SERVICE TO ROMAN ALMANZA AS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FOR TERABOSS INC. ON OCTOBER 26, 2015

I fully paid for million-dollar-plus home comes to my mind.
Terrik

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:11:42 AM

Spoetnik.. You're a moron.. I'm actually done responding to you now, there's no point in debating the conspiracy and delusions you conjure up in your own mind, it's clear to me, and everyone else that you have some serious mental issues going on, and I will no longer engage with you.. it's like debating with this guy that the world is not going to end..  

https://i.imgur.com/f9XVoqU.jpg

This is the image I have of you in my mind.. I bet it's pretty close..

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:20:04 AM

Getting calls (3) again, but this time I answered them. The second one I informed the dude that the call was being traced (a lie) while hearing only recorded music on his end, then hung up. The last call the dude refers to me by name (Bruno) and states that Google voice can't be trace along with "whatever dude".

Question: Can calls via Google be traced? BTW, dude sounds to be younger than 25, but that's only a guess on my part. Obviously, it's somebody I've pissed off most recently in the altcoin community which narrows down the prospects considerably.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:27:04 AM

Getting calls (3) again, but this time I answered them. The second one I informed the dude that the call was being traced (a lie) while hearing only recorded music on his end, then hung up. The last call the dude refers to me by name (Bruno) and states that Google voice can't be trace along with "whatever dude".

Question: Can calls via Google be traced? BTW, dude sounds to be younger than 25, but that's only a guess on my part. Obviously, it's somebody I've pissed off most recently in the altcoin community which narrows down the prospects considerably.

Okay, dude just told me who he is, and all is cool. Topping up my phone now to rap with dude.

EDIT: Topped off now. Feel free to call back, dude. All's cool.

To be clear, all, not Terrik, and I guess I wasn't being harassed. Seems all's cool.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:42:46 AM

How is it that there isn't a single reporter out there with a story on Paul Vernon's wife's divorce filing? It looks like she may have gotten injunctions against Paul's companies. WTF!

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:52:34 AM

How is it that there isn't a single reporter out there with a story on Paul Vernon's wife's divorce filing? It looks like she may have gotten injunctions against Paul's companies. WTF!

I can't even get a reporter to pen an article about BFL using BitPay as an exchange oppose to it only being licensed as a third-party payment processor after I presented evidence of them processing over $10M worth of bitcoins deposited into some bank accounts having nothing to do with sales that may or may not have been under BFL's control, but under Sonny Vleisides' control, stemming back to Q3, 2013. The only person that gave me light of day was a blockchain forensics expert over the phone during an in-depth conversation with the FBI. Damn, justice moves so slowly.

Speaking of divorce, somebody needs to check KC court docs to see if there's been any filings lately pertaining to a dude who owns a rainbow poodle and coined the terms "monumental assholes" and 'in two weeks".
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:22:47 AM

BTW, looks like Paul and Lorie lost a house to foreclosure back in 2009 also:
http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502009CA023233XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: