Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006483 times)
crypusr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:18:03 PM

No one has seen Mullick around in months. 80+wallet's int maintenance. I see hours in chat and ask him a simple yes or no question.. Hours, does Mullick still work for Cryptsy? this is the answer  get.  https://i.imgur.com/JLNSv50.png  Hours with all the wallet issues why would you not know if Cryptsy Main wallet guy is still working for Crtptsy. I would have asked this question in chat, But I am sure I would have been banned for FUD.... So Hours does Mullick still work for Cryptsy or not? Simple question

99% certain Mullick ( Mullesch ) escaped from sinking ship two months ago

his behavior was very inconsistent before that date too

he knew something bad is brewing there

after Mullick escape - Horus was wallets firebrigade
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:22:56 PM

I've requested that Worldcoinindex delist Crypsty as they are skewing the averages so bad the charts are broken.  Example:

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/bitswift

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:56:00 PM

No one has seen Mullick around in months. 80+wallet's int maintenance. I see hours in chat and ask him a simple yes or no question.. Hours, does Mullick still work for Cryptsy? this is the answer  get.  Hours with all the wallet issues why would you not know if Cryptsy Main wallet guy is still working for Crtptsy. I would have asked this question in chat, But I am sure I would have been banned for FUD.... So Hours does Mullick still work for Cryptsy or not? Simple question

EDIT:
Tweaked your image guy..

Good .. more of us need to be harping on this.. join me i have been at it for a while LOL
Horus etc simply ignores it no matter if i ask here in Bold 90 point font  Cheesy

80 wallets down and the guy vanished at least* 2 months ago maybe longer..

AND.. he was always known as the wallet guy.

combine that with ALL the rest of this story guys.

and Horus is full of shit.. he's been good friends with that guy for YEARS and is prob in contact with him every day.
And he also never head a problem talking about Mullick previously so why now ?

Who knows what happened maybe Mullick stole the BTC and ran off with 6 million in BTC LOL

Maybe he ran off with BigVern in some torrid gay love affair and then Paul's wife found out and field for divorce.
I bet the bed in a Best Western somewhere is rocking & squeaking with loud man grunts as
they bare back each other hard taking turns gaping each others ass out with rock solid man love balls deep !
The only question we have now is..
Who is on top ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 10:08:25 PM

The office based here in FL is only 20 minutes away from me.  I've been contemplating going to the office directly to find out what my options are to get my coins... but a rumor was thrown out there in the Cryptsy chat that the offices are empty.

Save your gas...the office is gone. All that's left is the orfice!

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
jesselivermore

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:09:24 PM

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:09:46 PM

Well heck. I only found this thread after having several withdrawals held up on Cryptsy in the "Pending" status for some time now, and this is NOT what I was hoping to find.

So has anyone had a recent withdrawal request go through, or is this it, another exchange shutting down?
jesselivermore

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:10:02 PM

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 10:18:30 PM

Well heck. I only found this thread after having several withdrawals held up on Cryptsy in the "Pending" status for some time now, and this is NOT what I was hoping to find.

So has anyone had a recent withdrawal request go through, or is this it, another exchange shutting down?
I know of people who have been able to withdraw UNOBTANIUM UNO recently.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:38:41 PM

"Your Honor, Paul's white head and black hands fooled me into believing that he's Asian like I, ergo I wanna a divorce and half of everything that's fully paid for by his scammy-ass entities' clients, whereupon after the smoke clears, we'll remarry and live happily every after."
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:00:58 PM

Rather than you having to read everything that has been cryptically encoded in this thread; short answer "yes," some very small withdrawals are coming through after a generous wait time.

This does not mean that your withdrawal will happen.

From what I have been able to deduce from the last 3+ months of this, only coins that have hot wallets that are not empty will process withdrawals instantly.

No, I don't have a list of coins that will work, please don't ask.

If you actually have read this far into this comment. Potato!

-PoolMinor

Thanks for the straightforward answer, as I only skimmed the last few pages to try and get the gist of things.

So from what I gather, since my withdrawal didn't instantly happen I guess I am SOL then.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:25:27 PM

in the event of bankruptcy of an financial institution

ALL CUSTOMER'S DEPOSITS BELONG TO CREDITORS

Yes, that is true.

When a firm is bankrupt, they cannot legally give preference to some creditors over others.  That's for a court to decide.

But we've seen at least one significant potential case of such illegal preferential payments, in the case of Otoh the DASH whale.

Otoh may have used his high profile to threaten adverse publicity for Cryptsy in order to be allowed to jump the queue, and get his coins out while lesser non-VIP types were stuck waiting.

That could mean he's going to have to deal with clawback, and (especially if he resists) legal discovery.

If this gets pulled into BigFraud's divorce proceedings, there won't be enough popcorn in the entire universe...

The former Mrs. BigFraud won't want to deal with her ex's and/or Otoh's hundreds of Masternodes, which is why standard procedure is to liquidate (IE market dump) assets and divide the fiat proceeds.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:03:54 AM

Yes, that is true.

When a firm is bankrupt, they cannot legally give preference to some creditors over others.  That's for a court to decide.

But we've seen at least one significant potential case of such illegal preferential payments, in the case of Otoh the DASH whale.

Otoh may have used his high profile to threaten adverse publicity for Cryptsy in order to be allowed to jump the queue, and get his coins out while lesser non-VIP types were stuck waiting.

That could mean he's going to have to deal with clawback, and (especially if he resists) legal discovery.

If this gets pulled into BigFraud's divorce proceedings, there won't be enough popcorn in the entire universe...

The former Mrs. BigFraud won't want to deal with her ex's and/or Otoh's hundreds of Masternodes, which is why standard procedure is to liquidate (IE market dump) assets and divide the fiat proceeds.

His wife is not a creditor and this isn't a bankruptcy.  The client deposits do not "belong" to crypsty or BigTurd.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:07:17 AM

i can just see the quarters droppin' in all them pay phones.. word spreadin' around n shit..
The band is back and the album cover is gonna be sick ..like an old Tears For Fears album !
Shout !'
Shout !
Let it all out..
These are the things we are talking about..
Come on !
I am talking to YOU !

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do, I'll be right behind you
So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Ev'rybody wants to rule the world

Songs From The Big Chair is one of my favorite LPs.

You made me do it....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL8pn9FQV1s  Ahhhh my grad school days!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:30:08 AM

Yes, that is true.

Here's Otoh's addresses, provided to see if and what he's able to get outta Cryptsy: https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/011aac2e9f94f53e/addresses
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:58:31 AM

Well I have to tell you that I have been reading the last 10 pages or so of this thread and I have never laughed so hard in all of my life. Especially the Spoetnik rants. Those rants had me in tears I was laughing so hard. Spoetnik you are the Don Rickles of the Internet. I don't know whos right and whos wrong and I definitely think Cryptsy and Big Vern are going down. I also like the pictures of Big Vern in the divorce court that is hilarious. Thank you guys for giving me something to laugh about despite the tragedy that is Cryptsy.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:17:53 AM

Well I have to tell you that I have been reading the last 10 pages or so of this thread and I have never laughed so hard in all of my life. Especially the Spoetnik rants. Those rants had me in tears I was laughing so hard. Spoetnik you are the Don Rickles of the Internet. I don't know whos right and whos wrong and I definitely think Cryptsy and Big Vern are going down. I also like the pictures of Big Vern in the divorce court that is hilarious. Thank you guys for giving me something to laugh about despite the tragedy that is Cryptsy.

If Spoetnik is the Don Rickles of the Internet, can I at least be the Carrot Top?
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:45:09 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 01:57:40 AM by garmin

New Coin @cryptsy Grumpy Vern

http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502015DR009881XXXXSB&begin_date=&end_date=

Withdrawal Pending

Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:20:44 AM

http://www.oanow.com/obituaries/nettles-jarinda/article_1f6b6643-f278-5481-932e-8a3b27f5995f.html

Looks like Lorie Ann Nettles is from Thailand.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:19:32 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 03:38:55 AM by Spoetnik

Don Rickles ? i remember that old guy LOL

Glad to be entertaining.. i hope to contribute and keep it interesting (boring people suck)
Like hey you might be getting fucked around by Cryptsy but i can entertain you guys while you wait for your withdrawals LOL

Anyway call me what you want just don't call me a smiling 'pinoy or grinning Terrik ! ..them's fighting words !

So.. pr9me was a chat box mod who left long ago ..maybe 1.5 yrs ago.
BitJohn had announced on this topic way back that he had left Cryptsy.
Coincidentally at the same time roughly when all of these problems started happening.
He said another guy left at the same time too.. GeenLion i believe.
Was Mullick actually GreenLion ?
That was a name i never really heard of when he said that..

We DO know that mods have bounced through different names on their Troll-Box.
Also when BitJohn left and the problems were starting Mullick had logged in here once or twice.
But from that point on we didn't see him on Cryptsy chat or this forum.. or anywhere publicly.
Which was rather out of character.
JShock + Horus seemed to be the last two guys at Cryptsy.
DCGirl also seems to have vanished..

So.. i had another private conversation about things with BitJohn today.
I didn't have much to say to him or ask him though..

I was glad to see him alive and kicking around though.. i take it he is still reading this.
Hey BitJohn Wink

He *may* have been laid off but can't say guys.. it's plausible i figure.
He had said before he has an NDA with the Boss.
True or not it makes sense to not drop info on your former employer if you wanna work again.. aka: commonsense.
Who knows a lot of things could be going on we don't know about.
Maye BitJohn has been tight lipped because he has a pending case to get his last paycheck ?
So keeping your mouth closed would be prudent.

We didn't talk about much today..
One thing BitJohn told me with out asking was that the Office closure in Florida was planned for some time.
With few staff and super high rent something like 11 grand a month it became pointless.
Sounds fair enough to me but a Twitter message about it in advance would have been smart.

I suspect Judge_Dread on Cryptsy is Admin Horus.. and when the news broke on the Troll-Box he seemed shocked when..
JShock publicly confirmed the office closure that forum user garmin announced here.
Thanks again for your work garmin ..good job !EDIT: SO has Horus been kept in the dark ?
Problem is as always last 4 months is BigVern's continual silence on things ..everywhere !
No forum posts, blog posts or Twitter posts.. i recall like 2 or 3 last few months an they were vague (Twitter mainly)

People may wonder what is with this topic ?
Well for going on 4 months now we have a LOT of fishy activity surrounding users and
a confirmed Hot/Cold wallet system that seems to be struggling to be paying users in a reasonable time frame.
So speculation has run rampant.. and justly !

It make sense to me we would have a lot of conspiracies floating around within the cloud of silence.
This topic does not exist to Troll on Cryptsy.. if it was ? i think users would have gotten bored and wandered off.
Sure.. we have some users with an axe to grind with them popping up like myself..
With past complaints to throw into the mix.. which i figure is related and fair game.

Anyway it's getting "Ranty" and i know you all have a short attention span.. fair enough Wink
Point i wanted to make was i had BitJohn tell me *again* if i had any questions fro him just ask..
But i don't really.. because i know he probably is limited to what he "can/wants" to talk about.
So..

If any of you have any questions you think you want to ask BitJohn (that he can actually answer)
Then post them here and i will try and collate them and send them off to BitJohn privately (if he doesn't see them here)
I think we *could probably ask Horus / JShock too but what ?
Think about it.. what can they say ?
Some no longer work there and have to be tight lipped and the rest still there are tight lipped.
Why doesn't matter.. they just aren't speaking.. all they have said for months is "..when BigVern tells us"

Hidden Easter Egg Rant for Patient readers = Spoetnik "Rickles" watches Teen Porn while waiting for the World to End !

Have -answerable- Questions for Cryptsy ? Post them etc or maybe PM me.

FUD first & ask questions later™
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:36:05 AM

sorry i've missed something, if the latest excuse is true (CEO divorce proceedings froze cryptsy assets), why where deposits allowed to continue?
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: