Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:01:03 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 321 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum  (Read 886897 times)
Jonesd
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1428



View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:57:47 PM
 #2221

Only 800k coins available?? But 11 million premine for the devs? ...are we really back to the middle of 2014's wild west days?

damn scamfinder how many accounts do you have?!

Read the OP slowly. The premine isnt for the devs and it hasnt moved and isnt going to move until the DAO is done. You can read the whitepaper that details what expanse is trying to do but we both know that isnt what you want to do m8. You just want to FUD.

This:

The reserve is a set of funds managed by the Expanse Organization. These reserve funds are managed directly by the decentralized organization using smart contracts running on Expanse. The organization's funds are locked in a contract and made progressively available to the organization distributed evenly over time. 10% of the community reserve (1.1m exp) will be distributed to the foundation core slowly over time for long term development costs, with only 10% of that total available at launch to help with development and pay for initial bounties, with the rest of the foundation reserve to be slowly distributed to the team over a year using smart contracts, and the remaining 90% is to be used as determined by the Expanse Organization as a whole.

1513526463
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513526463

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513526463
Reply with quote  #2

1513526463
Report to moderator
1513526463
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513526463

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513526463
Reply with quote  #2

1513526463
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513526463
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513526463

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513526463
Reply with quote  #2

1513526463
Report to moderator
crazywack
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1148


View Profile
December 14, 2015, 10:20:53 PM
 #2222

Good job Franko and team, only 1 suggestion. In the slack group make a announcement tab and hat only you and the other devs can post in.

defaced
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1652


Franko is Freedom


View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:20:57 PM
 #2223

Good job Franko and team, only 1 suggestion. In the slack group make a announcement tab and hat only you and the other devs can post in.

Solid idea ill check into it.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CorpEXPANSETokenlabEXREXP.LIFEFranko Is Freedom
8-bit-Party
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW


View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 11:48:19 PM
 #2224


The reserve is a set of funds managed by the Expanse Organization. These reserve funds are managed directly by the decentralized organization using smart contracts running on Expanse. The organization's funds are locked in a contract and made progressively available to the organization distributed evenly over time. 10% of the community reserve (1.1m exp) will be distributed to the foundation core slowly over time for long term development costs, with only 10% of that total available at launch to help with development and pay for initial bounties, with the rest of the foundation reserve to be slowly distributed to the team over a year using smart contracts, and the remaining 90% is to be used as determined by the Expanse Organization as a whole.


How can we verify that? I mean, where is source code of this contract and what is it's (Expanse) address?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
bhokor
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 896

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:52:34 PM
 #2225

mm, with 11 millions of premined coins in hand of the devs i see a little dangerous but i will be watching closely, perhaps i can enter in some dump with a low risk

wildduck
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 812


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:10:20 AM
 #2226

No risk with this coin, we are expecting real price for this coin. This coin is very cheap for now.

Abiky
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854


Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:56:45 AM
 #2227

No risk with this coin, we are expecting real price for this coin. This coin is very cheap for now.

I agree. As Ethereum keeps rising in price with an average of $1.02 per ETH we could expect to see the same with Expanse if we put ourselves together and make this the best Ethereum clone out there. Anything could be possible, so I expect a price of 1 to 2 USD per EXP.  Grin

 

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
 
defaced
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1652


Franko is Freedom


View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 01:48:33 PM
 #2228

Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CorpEXPANSETokenlabEXREXP.LIFEFranko Is Freedom
craslovell
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 868


Helium Community Manager/Emer CCO


View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 01:53:50 PM
 #2229

Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition

This is actually pretty amusing lol... I just might give it a coloring.

████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
defaced
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1652


Franko is Freedom


View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:06:02 PM
 #2230

Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition

This is actually pretty amusing lol... I just might give it a coloring.

glad you like it lol

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CorpEXPANSETokenlabEXREXP.LIFEFranko Is Freedom
Videodrome
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 644


Free Julian Assange


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:29:55 PM
 #2231

No risk with this coin, we are expecting real price for this coin. This coin is very cheap for now.

ANOTHER DEV multiaccount.



THIS IS A SCAM COIN DON'T BUY IT DON'T TRADE IT IT WILL GO DOWN TO ONE SATOSHI SOON
Abiky
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854


Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:21:23 PM
 #2232

Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition

Hey this is really cool. Now Expanse is really going somewhere. The new whitepaper and the coloring book are really awesome. I will give this a try and see if I become lucky.  Grin

 

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
 
Conqueror
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1350


I was diagnosed with brain parasite


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:48:04 PM
 #2233

Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition

Hey this is really cool. Now Expanse is really going somewhere. The new whitepaper and the coloring book are really awesome. I will give this a try and see if I become lucky.  Grin

Hey, make sure to show your pictures Smiley
8-bit-Party
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW


View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:02:34 PM
 #2234


The reserve is a set of funds managed by the Expanse Organization. These reserve funds are managed directly by the decentralized organization using smart contracts running on Expanse. The organization's funds are locked in a contract and made progressively available to the organization distributed evenly over time. 10% of the community reserve (1.1m exp) will be distributed to the foundation core slowly over time for long term development costs, with only 10% of that total available at launch to help with development and pay for initial bounties, with the rest of the foundation reserve to be slowly distributed to the team over a year using smart contracts, and the remaining 90% is to be used as determined by the Expanse Organization as a whole.


How can we verify that? I mean, where is source code of this contract and what is it's (Expanse) address?



Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition




8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
CryptoClub
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1344


cryptocollectorsclub.com


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:24:42 PM
 #2235

I am just checking in real quick. I made the Whitepaper coloring book for Expanse, so any praise or blame should go to me. Franko approved it though, so he should get some too, haha.

This coloring book was to give an amusing very short and easy to understand overview of Expanse. You should real the *real* Whitepaper for more details. Smiley

Slack and Facebook is where I am the most active, not here.

CryptoClub
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1344


cryptocollectorsclub.com


View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:44:24 PM
 #2236

No risk with this coin, we are expecting real price for this coin. This coin is very cheap for now.

ANOTHER DEV multiaccount.



THIS IS A SCAM COIN DON'T BUY IT DON'T TRADE IT IT WILL GO DOWN TO ONE SATOSHI SOON

I have one real account, this one, but you guys have countless bullshit accounts FUDing us constantly. I have to admit Franko and I had to convince Dan to make this thread non moderated, but I am shocked how slimy our competitors are. Anyway, Mr Videodrome, why should anyone trust you? One satoshi? What math is that based on? You know there are less than a million coins out? The marketcap is basically nothing right now, thanks in part to people like you of course. It is only around 15k, if you think it is overpriced, you should get out of cryptocurrency, you are terrible at evaluating prices. We are also certainly the best positioned Ethereum alt and with a non anonymous team. We will be here long after the others are forgotten.

CryptoClub
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1344


cryptocollectorsclub.com


View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:29:23 AM
 #2237


The reserve is a set of funds managed by the Expanse Organization. These reserve funds are managed directly by the decentralized organization using smart contracts running on Expanse. The organization's funds are locked in a contract and made progressively available to the organization distributed evenly over time. 10% of the community reserve (1.1m exp) will be distributed to the foundation core slowly over time for long term development costs, with only 10% of that total available at launch to help with development and pay for initial bounties, with the rest of the foundation reserve to be slowly distributed to the team over a year using smart contracts, and the remaining 90% is to be used as determined by the Expanse Organization as a whole.


How can we verify that? I mean, where is source code of this contract and what is it's (Expanse) address?



Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition





8 Bit Party, you are connecting things that have no connection. I made the coloring book for fun after some complained the White Paper was "boring and too long to read." That is not to prove anything, this was not made by Franko, and this was just to have some fun with the problem of explaining complicated things on a level everyone can understand.

The reserve addresses all contain the same amounts and that can be verified, but this is a work in progress and we are just starting on all the stuff in the Whitepaper. If you are legitimately concerned about the reserve, the facts we all know is that it has been secure for many months now, and at WAY HIGHER prices.

I actually agree with you that I want the proof of smart contacts also clear and easy for everyone to understand. This is essential to have a much higher marketcap. Trust must be proven with smart contracts and as easy to understand as the silly coloring book I made. In fact I told Franko in private that should be the #1 priority, we must prove to big and small holders that everything is safe, and that they don't have to rely on just reputation.

Franko and Dan should have what you are looking for ready in the future.

wildduck
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 812


View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:36:33 AM
 #2238

EXP is just getting better and better.

8-bit-Party
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW


View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 09:21:18 AM
 #2239


The reserve addresses all contain the same amounts and that can be verified, but this is a work in progress and we are just starting on all the stuff in the Whitepaper. If you are legitimately concerned about the reserve, the facts we all know is that it has been secure for many months now, and at WAY HIGHER prices.

I actually agree with you that I want the proof of smart contacts also clear and easy for everyone to understand. This is essential to have a much higher marketcap. Trust must be proven with smart contracts and as easy to understand as the silly coloring book I made. In fact I told Franko in private that should be the #1 priority, we must prove to big and small holders that everything is safe, and that they don't have to rely on just reputation.

Franko and Dan should have what you are looking for ready in the future.


So there's no smart contract for this at this moment, right?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
Alexthesalamander
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 317


View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:38:50 AM
 #2240

The charts look like continuing of long downtrend with no volume. The recent activity looks more like bagholders pushing a little to dump at better price than a proof of uptrend!

SELL EVERYTHING AT 50 SATOSHI
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 321 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!