Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:29:55 PM

No risk with this coin, we are expecting real price for this coin. This coin is very cheap for now.

ANOTHER DEV multiaccount.

THIS IS A SCAM COIN DON'T BUY IT DON'T TRADE IT IT WILL GO DOWN TO ONE SATOSHI SOON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:21:23 PM

Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition

Hey this is really cool. Now Expanse is really going somewhere. The new whitepaper and the coloring book are really awesome. I will give this a try and see if I become lucky.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:48:04 PM

Hello everyone.

We created a coloring book for the expanse whitepaper and a competition that rewards △1000 to artist who can color it the best.

http://forum.expanse.tech/topic/25/expanse-whitepaper-coloring-book-and-coloring-competition

Hey this is really cool. Now Expanse is really going somewhere. The new whitepaper and the coloring book are really awesome. I will give this a try and see if I become lucky.  Grin

Hey, make sure to show your pictures Smiley
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:02:34 PM

The reserve is a set of funds managed by the Expanse Organization. These reserve funds are managed directly by the decentralized organization using smart contracts running on Expanse. The organization's funds are locked in a contract and made progressively available to the organization distributed evenly over time. 10% of the community reserve (1.1m exp) will be distributed to the foundation core slowly over time for long term development costs, with only 10% of that total available at launch to help with development and pay for initial bounties, with the rest of the foundation reserve to be slowly distributed to the team over a year using smart contracts, and the remaining 90% is to be used as determined by the Expanse Organization as a whole.

How can we verify that? I mean, where is source code of this contract and what is it's (Expanse) address?

Hello everyone.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:24:42 PM

I am just checking in real quick. I made the Whitepaper coloring book for Expanse, so any praise or blame should go to me. Franko approved it though, so he should get some too, haha.

This coloring book was to give an amusing very short and easy to understand overview of Expanse. You should real the *real* Whitepaper for more details. Smiley

Slack and Facebook is where I am the most active, not here.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:44:24 PM

No risk with this coin, we are expecting real price for this coin. This coin is very cheap for now.

THIS IS A SCAM COIN DON'T BUY IT DON'T TRADE IT IT WILL GO DOWN TO ONE SATOSHI SOON

I have one real account, this one, but you guys have countless bullshit accounts FUDing us constantly. I have to admit Franko and I had to convince Dan to make this thread non moderated, but I am shocked how slimy our competitors are. Anyway, Mr Videodrome, why should anyone trust you? One satoshi? What math is that based on? You know there are less than a million coins out? The marketcap is basically nothing right now, thanks in part to people like you of course. It is only around 15k, if you think it is overpriced, you should get out of cryptocurrency, you are terrible at evaluating prices. We are also certainly the best positioned Ethereum alt and with a non anonymous team. We will be here long after the others are forgotten.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:29:23 AM

The reserve is a set of funds managed by the Expanse Organization. These reserve funds are managed directly by the decentralized organization using smart contracts running on Expanse. The organization's funds are locked in a contract and made progressively available to the organization distributed evenly over time. 10% of the community reserve (1.1m exp) will be distributed to the foundation core slowly over time for long term development costs, with only 10% of that total available at launch to help with development and pay for initial bounties, with the rest of the foundation reserve to be slowly distributed to the team over a year using smart contracts, and the remaining 90% is to be used as determined by the Expanse Organization as a whole.

How can we verify that? I mean, where is source code of this contract and what is it's (Expanse) address?

Hello everyone.

8 Bit Party, you are connecting things that have no connection. I made the coloring book for fun after some complained the White Paper was "boring and too long to read." That is not to prove anything, this was not made by Franko, and this was just to have some fun with the problem of explaining complicated things on a level everyone can understand.

The reserve addresses all contain the same amounts and that can be verified, but this is a work in progress and we are just starting on all the stuff in the Whitepaper. If you are legitimately concerned about the reserve, the facts we all know is that it has been secure for many months now, and at WAY HIGHER prices.

I actually agree with you that I want the proof of smart contacts also clear and easy for everyone to understand. This is essential to have a much higher marketcap. Trust must be proven with smart contracts and as easy to understand as the silly coloring book I made. In fact I told Franko in private that should be the #1 priority, we must prove to big and small holders that everything is safe, and that they don't have to rely on just reputation.

Franko and Dan should have what you are looking for ready in the future.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:36:33 AM

EXP is just getting better and better.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 09:21:18 AM

The reserve addresses all contain the same amounts and that can be verified, but this is a work in progress and we are just starting on all the stuff in the Whitepaper. If you are legitimately concerned about the reserve, the facts we all know is that it has been secure for many months now, and at WAY HIGHER prices.

I actually agree with you that I want the proof of smart contacts also clear and easy for everyone to understand. This is essential to have a much higher marketcap. Trust must be proven with smart contracts and as easy to understand as the silly coloring book I made. In fact I told Franko in private that should be the #1 priority, we must prove to big and small holders that everything is safe, and that they don't have to rely on just reputation.

Franko and Dan should have what you are looking for ready in the future.

So there's no smart contract for this at this moment, right?

Alexthesalamander

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 10:38:50 AM

The charts look like continuing of long downtrend with no volume. The recent activity looks more like bagholders pushing a little to dump at better price than a proof of uptrend!

Buy high and sell low
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:28:57 PM

I have one real account, this one, but you guys have countless bullshit accounts FUDing us constantly. I have to admit Franko and I had to convince Dan to make this thread non moderated, but I am shocked how slimy our competitors are. Anyway, Mr Videodrome, why should anyone trust you? One satoshi? What math is that based on? You know there are less than a million coins out? The marketcap is basically nothing right now, thanks in part to people like you of course. It is only around 15k, if you think it is overpriced, you should get out of cryptocurrency, you are terrible at evaluating prices. We are also certainly the best positioned Ethereum alt and with a non anonymous team. We will be here long after the others are forgotten.

Expanse's current price is only the beginning. Take in consideration a few months more and you will see the price go all the way to the moon! Do you remember when Bitcoin s were worth nearly $0.25 and now it has turned out to be the most valuable cryptocurrency out there? I believe that will happen the same with EXP and have my hopes that it would someday surpass Ethereum. Just wait and see. Just my opinion.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:36:28 PM

Expanse's current price is only the beginning. Take in consideration a few months more and you will see the price go all the way to the moon! Do you remember when Bitcoin s were worth nearly $0.25 and now it has turned out to be the most valuable cryptocurrency out there? I believe that will happen the same with EXP and have my hopes that it would someday surpass Ethereum. Just wait and see. Just my opinion.  Grin

I'm not a fud, i just love BTC comunity and hate SCAM like yours.

The price will go to the moon?You bloody bastards

You are ruining the community by continuing to create scams every day,go to hell
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:41:46 PM

I'm not a fud, i just love BTC comunity and hate SCAM like yours.

The price will go to the moon?You bloody bastards

You are ruining the community by continuing to create scams every day,go to hell

And why would you say that Expanse is a Scam? Just be having a 11 million premine doesn't really mean it is a scam. The devs have been very transparent (in my opinion) with this until now. Do you have proof of such statement?  Huh

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:19:32 PM

GEXP 1.3.2 b
With global registrar enabled

https://github.com/expanse-org/gexp-builds/tree/master/gexp1.3.2.b

How to register on the Global Name Registrar Contract:

1) run gexp with the javascript console enabled

Code:
gexp console

2) paste (with an edited name) the following commands:

Code:
myNewName = "MyAwesomeName";

Code:
registrar.reserve.sendTransaction(myNewName, {from: exp.coinbase});

// wait for transaction to be mined
Code:
registrar.setAddress.sendTransaction(myNewName, exp.coinbase, true,{from: exp.coinbase});

// wait for transaction to be mined (may take a minute or two)

If you get an error accessing the registrar object, you can set the variable by pasting this into the console and then trying the above commands again:

Code:
registrar = exp.contract([{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"o_name","type":"bytes32"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"content","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bytes32"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"addr","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"reserve","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"subRegistrar","outputs":[{"name":"o_subRegistrar","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_registrar","type":"address"}],"name":"setSubRegistrar","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Registrar","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_primary","type":"bool"}],"name":"setAddress","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_content","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"setContent","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"disown","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"register","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"Changed","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"name","type":"bytes32"},{"indexed":true,"name":"addr","type":"address"}],"name":"PrimaryChanged","type":"event"}]).at('0x6c221ca53705f3497ec90ca7b84c59ae7382fc21');

Tada!

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:46:58 AM

Nice work dev.
MikroTik

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 10:06:58 AM

I like this project and this coin Smiley

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:37:42 AM

GEXP 1.3.2 b

Code:
gexp console

Code:

Code:

Code:
registrar.setAddress.sendTransaction(myNewName, exp.coinbase, true,{from: exp.coinbase});

If you get an error accessing the registrar object, you can set the variable by pasting this into the console and then trying the above commands again:

Code:
registrar = exp.contract([{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"o_name","type":"bytes32"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"content","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bytes32"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"addr","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"reserve","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"subRegistrar","outputs":[{"name":"o_subRegistrar","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_registrar","type":"address"}],"name":"setSubRegistrar","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"Registrar","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_a","type":"address"},{"name":"_primary","type":"bool"}],"name":"setAddress","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"},{"name":"_content","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"setContent","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"disown","outputs":[],"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"register","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"type":"function"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"name","type":"bytes32"}],"name":"Changed","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"name","type":"bytes32"},{"indexed":true,"name":"addr","type":"address"}],"name":"PrimaryChanged","type":"event"}]).at('0x6c221ca53705f3497ec90ca7b84c59ae7382fc21');

Tada!

This is disgusting. You should respect authors of instructions you publish. Just because you replaced 'eth' with 'exp' you are not allowed to basicly steal someone else work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/36ucrg/global_nameregistrar_is_now_linked_to_all_pages/

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:22:18 PM

GEXP 1.3.2 b

Code:
gexp console

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Tada!

Now that is truly an innovation from Expanse. This is a pretty interesting feature for users for EXP, and I think this hasn't been implemented on Ethereum yet (if I'm correct) so it is one step ahead of it. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:51:32 PM

Now that is truly an innovation from Expanse. This is a pretty interesting feature for users for EXP, and I think this hasn't been implemented on Ethereum yet (if I'm correct) so it is one step ahead of it. Just my opinion.  Smiley

This is disgusting. You should respect authors of instructions you publish. Just because you replaced 'eth' with 'exp' you are not allowed to basicly steal someone else work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/36ucrg/global_nameregistrar_is_now_linked_to_all_pages/

No comments

defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 10:56:06 PM

GEXP 1.3.2 b

Code:
gexp console

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Tada!

The global registrar is built into ethereum already I simply just enabled it on expanse, the source for the contracts come attributed to the author already in the source so I assumed posting instructions that are, yes on reddit and yes on the frontier gitbook were um universal.

I didnt know we had to give the source for instructions on how to use a smart contract, imagine if everyone had to cite how to compile a bitcoin daemon.

Man, byte-party sure is nut hugging all by his lonesome these days, where the hell is lcall7 at?! I havnt had a good personal attack lately.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: