Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88454 times)
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:41:54 PM

The true is that people does buy people, they buy alchool, drugs, guns with crypto currencies, the same way people deal with fiat some had improved their system to avoid be traced, but bitcoin does allow to follow the money at some point, there is no way to stop, and bitcoin is changing a lot lifes with its potencial income as well used as currencie to do business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

why would we should buy drugs if bitcoin already made our life better lol , just head over silk road and you got plenty of drugs but i think you should buy better things except drugs , dont du drugs kids , or you will transform into zombie like flakka drugs do to your bodies  Grin

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:41:31 AM

no no no no no i myself do not use the evil web only reputable shop in netherlands
that's good. never use the good thing into bad. Bitcoin was made to help people especially jobless people to have a work. Bitcoin was made for us to earn money. And im hoping that every bitcoin users will use it in a right so that will bitcoin will have a better future. I think that Drug can destroy bitcoin if they allow it.
well, at first, bitcoin is used in the deepweb for many bad things including buying drug. Drug is still better. There are people using bitcoin to buy human doll and slave

What do you mean "drugs is still better"? Did you mean you are comparing bad things you can do with bitcoins?! Generally you buy anything with fiat too, so I don't even know why people are talking about bitcoins for drugs or anything bad. Remember that bitcoin users doesn't even comprise 1% of the world. So mainly anything bad is still mostly bought using fiat.
Exactly Bitcoin is still money and you can do anything you want from it, the only difference is Bitcoin can make you secure the privacy you needed if you are transacting something outside the laws of the man. To be on point its not even Bitcoin's fault or any currency in which they are being use to buy things like that. You know what will solve it? Just by legalizing safe drugs like marijuana will surely drive the market down, which will make it cheaper and also clear the image of Bitcoin being some kind of drug only money.

Wait, what? Legalizing marijuana everywhere will turn the world upside down. The government will lose the taxes they get from tobacco companies. Tobacco companies surely will be devastated. And most especially, people are going to be always happy.

Legalizing marijuana will surely decrease the price in the market. The price might even go up at some point because of scarcity. Today, the price of marijuana and all the drugs out there are so high because it's hard to find a supplier of it. When they legalize it, people are going to plant weed everywhere and, thus, the price will go down. Maybe it might eventually even become free since it's not hard to cultivate that plant in most places.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:06:47 AM

Bitcoin became a haven for illegal transactions, this is because the bitcoin is anonymous (can not tracked), but I think it depends of the user and the Government, it's about time there is a special rule transactions bitcoin (can not be used for illegal).

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:18:22 AM

that is the reason individuals thinks bitcoin is awful to utilize, it just can be use in underground market, which is most certainly not. I will never at any point purchase drugs nor utilize bitcoin badly, however we cannot forbid you from utilizing bitcoin frame where would you like to utilize it. be that as it may, pal utilize bitcoin for good, not for terrible. it can destroyed your life. utilize it for good, it will make you great and your life as well.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:57:59 AM

no no no no no i myself do not use the evil web only reputable shop in netherlands
that's good. never use the good thing into bad. Bitcoin was made to help people especially jobless people to have a work. Bitcoin was made for us to earn money. And im hoping that every bitcoin users will use it in a right so that will bitcoin will have a better future. I think that Drug can destroy bitcoin if they allow it.
well, at first, bitcoin is used in the deepweb for many bad things including buying drug. Drug is still better. There are people using bitcoin to buy human doll and slave

What do you mean "drugs is still better"? Did you mean you are comparing bad things you can do with bitcoins?! Generally you buy anything with fiat too, so I don't even know why people are talking about bitcoins for drugs or anything bad. Remember that bitcoin users doesn't even comprise 1% of the world. So mainly anything bad is still mostly bought using fiat.
Exactly Bitcoin is still money and you can do anything you want from it, the only difference is Bitcoin can make you secure the privacy you needed if you are transacting something outside the laws of the man. To be on point its not even Bitcoin's fault or any currency in which they are being use to buy things like that. You know what will solve it? Just by legalizing safe drugs like marijuana will surely drive the market down, which will make it cheaper and also clear the image of Bitcoin being some kind of drug only money.

Wait, what? Legalizing marijuana everywhere will turn the world upside down. The government will lose the taxes they get from tobacco companies. Tobacco companies surely will be devastated. And most especially, people are going to be always happy.

Legalizing marijuana will surely decrease the price in the market. The price might even go up at some point because of scarcity. Today, the price of marijuana and all the drugs out there are so high because it's hard to find a supplier of it. When they legalize it, people are going to plant weed everywhere and, thus, the price will go down. Maybe it might eventually even become free since it's not hard to cultivate that plant in most places.

Firstly, who gives a fuck about tobacco companies?  They're pretty comfortable killing off their customer base without any remorse at all.

Legalization doesn't necessarily lower the price.  Having legal marijuana means that it will be subject to regulations and taxes, which may actually increase the price.  In Canada, marijuana should be legalized by 2018.  And so far, from what I can see from "medical" dispensaries, the cost will increase in comparison to the black market.

Not everyone knows how to grow plants or will take the time to do so.  Our legalization will allow 4 plants per household.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
I didn't use my bitcoin or my real money to buy drugs or other illegal activities because i know the bad effects of using or buying those kind of illegal activities and i don't know any people who use bitcoin to buy drugs because most drug dealers do not accept bitcoin as payment too.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:06:49 AM

that's why government worry about bitcoin because some people want use bitcoin for wrong way,buying drugs is illegal.
You have a point there maybe that's the reason why the government don't want to accept bitcoin as a legal payment because they are afraid that some people could use bitcoin in a wrong way just like buying drugs. And if that happen, they can declare as bitcoin as illegal or they could ban bitcoin.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:18:30 AM

Never bought drugs not with Bitcoin and not with cash and not with anything else however and for what comes to my thoughts I thinks Silk road and this kind of  markets on the deep-web that sells drugs for BTC is the reason people aren't joining Bitcoin community , I mean the media like to point to this kind of stuff and this is bad , same goes for adult content website I assume .

I agree with you sir, I mean if anyone knows about how possible it is or someone tries it and then accidentally publicize by media. I believe it will be affecting the bitcoin industry as well. Expect restrictions and additional toxic policies to be implemented. Especially here in the country I am living the Philippines, if the corrupt officials find out this sort of things they might think other ways to corrupt the system. So let’s just refrain using bitcoins on purchasing drugs or any other contraband.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
April2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

It is time all parties actively involved to oversee the transaction bitcoin, because if this continues they do then it could make the country prohibits bitcoin.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:56:36 PM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
Bitcoin can do anything and everything even buying. Bitcoin is one type of payment and they consider it as money so they will use what they want. I am not promoting this bad doing but money is very powerful. They love money more than others. They will do anything for the money. That's our money today so if you use it for bad, you can do it but it will take you to jail. We have consequences in life.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
baemylady

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

In underground maybe they use bitcoin as a mode of payment not just drugs but many kinds of illegal activities i suppose someone know what is deepweb
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:10:47 PM

In underground maybe they use bitcoin as a mode of payment not just drugs but many kinds of illegal activities i suppose someone know what is deepweb

Yes I know what deepweb is and I think there are lots of people on this forum that also know it but I haven't try to view it. I think Bitcoin is the main currency being used in the deepweb because they can use it even without proper identification and they are using it for lots of illegal activities.
Ethan1469

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:26:13 AM

Some people Using Bitcoin for unnecessary reason like buying Their vice Like drugs ..  We dont know What is the reason behind that .
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:38:59 AM

As decentralized currency, Bitcoin is used by hackers and used to buy illegal things like drugs and so on. But nowadays there is a lot of valuable crypto currencies, used to buy such things as well.
eleah24

Activity: 113
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:02:36 AM

Buying drugs with bitcoin? Actually, that is the reason why some useful things are being stopped, some people use those things for wrong reasons and bad purposes. Instead of thinking those things why don't we just make ways on promoting those things for good purposes.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:04:10 AM

As decentralized currency, Bitcoin is used by hackers and used to buy illegal things like drugs and so on. But nowadays there is a lot of valuable crypto currencies, used to buy such things as well.

People buy drugs with money. Point period blank. It doesn't matter if that money is Fiat, bitcoin, or freaking Tide detergent, I shit you not.

http://nymag.com/news/features/tide-detergent-drugs-2013-1/

Later, Thompson reviewed weeks’ worth of the Safeway’s security footage. He found that more than two dozen thieves, working in crews, were regularly raiding the store’s household-products aisle, sometimes returning more than once the same day and avoiding detection by timing their heists to follow clerks’ shift changes. Owners and managers of other area stores, having seen Thompson on the news, reached out to him to report their own vanishing Tide bottles. Since then, the oddly brand-loyal crime wave has gone national, striking bodegas, supermarkets, and big-box discounters from Austin to West St. Paul, Minnesota. In New York, employees at the Penn Station Duane Reade nabbed a man trying to abscond with Tide bottles he’d stuffed into a suitcase. In Orange County, an attempted Tide theft led to a high-speed chase that included the thief crashing his SUV into an ambulance. Last year, for the first time, detergent made the National Retail Federation’s list of most-targeted items. Says Joseph LaRocca, founder of the trade group RetailPartners, who helped compile the report: “Tide was specifically called out.”

As the cases piled up after his team’s first Tide-theft bust, Thompson sought an answer to the riddle at the center of the crimes: What did thieves want with so much laundry soap? To find out, he and his unit pored over security recordings to identify prolific perpetrators, whom officers then tracked down and detained for questioning. “We never promised to go easy on them, but they were willing to talk about it,” Thompson says. “I guess they were bragging.” It turned out the detergent wasn’t ­being used as an ingredient in some new recipe for getting high, but instead to buy drugs themselves. Tide bottles have become ad hoc street currency, with a 150-ounce bottle going for either $5 cash or $10 worth of weed or crack cocaine. On certain corners, the detergent has earned a new nickname: “Liquid gold.” The Tide people would never sanction that tag line, of course. But this unlikely black market would not have formed if they weren’t so good at pushing their product.

TLDR: bitcoin is just a convenient avenue of payment. You can no more associate bitcoin directly with vice as well, Tide™ with crack addiction Wink

And someone argued me.down here that 'not just everything can be a currency'. Tell that to crackheads.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:12:04 AM

Monero is the most popular in the dark Market I guess..

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:20:28 AM

It is time all parties actively involved to oversee the transaction bitcoin, because if this continues they do then it could make the country prohibits bitcoin.
Lol you can not resist and dismiss or prohibit someone from not doing illegal transaction? Of course it will destroy the decentralization paradigm, because every user is free to do anything in bitcoin
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:40:35 AM

I never wanted to waste my profit for this one. this is something unacceptable for me. i will use my bitcoin to buy some food instead just to make sure i will remain fat.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: