Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 04:14:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 80061 times)
mrbigmugs

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:51:24 PM

Bitcoin for Dope? Not really far from reality and is gonna be better instead of goods for goodies. Example, here in the Ph, where poverty and drugs are 2 main problem, I've seen a user swap cp's , tablets and the best part, a filthy old electric-fan.
Normally it only happens in a big countries, people in the your country is not that so educated about bitcoins, like what you said the main problem is poverty and drugs this people are not yet using the technology to hide their illegal activities, they just physically buy drugs without the fear to get caught.
yes that is a fact that it can be happen only in such countries where people even the smuggler also have good education, they at least may know about  computer education and computer skills

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Positid

Activity: 378

I will join....

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

Bitcoin for Dope? Not really far from reality and is gonna be better instead of goods for goodies. Example, here in the Ph, where poverty and drugs are 2 main problem, I've seen a user swap cp's , tablets and the best part, a filthy old electric-fan.
Normally it only happens in a big countries, people in the your country is not that so educated about bitcoins, like what you said the main problem is poverty and drugs this people are not yet using the technology to hide their illegal activities, they just physically buy drugs without the fear to get caught.
yes that is a fact that it can be happen only in such countries where people even the smuggler also have good education, they at least may know about  computer education and computer skills
I can say to make a perfect crime, you need to be smart. It's like an business venture on their part too, they make great profits for taking big risks.

ProProfi.com
The first home improvement service cryptocurrency project
ICO | Discuss on Forum
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:44:42 AM

Its possible, simply search on the deep-web and you will find plenty of dealers that are selling it for bitcoins.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 504

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:16:04 AM

that's why government worry about bitcoin because some people want use bitcoin for wrong way,buying drugs is illegal.

That's right, In fact, since bitcoin is decentralized, meaning we cannot trace who or whose the bitcoin holder. So there is a big possibility that bitcoin can be use in any drug transactions. But of course in the bitcoin community we should not do it, due to it is so illegal.

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
.PIKCIOCHAIN.                         ▄▄█████▄▄
                        ██▀     ▀██
                       ██  ▄███▄  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                       ██  ▀███▀  ██
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄███▄     ▄██
     ▄████████████▄ ▄██▀ ▀▀█████▀▀
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄              ▄▄▄▄▄
  ███▀            ▀███           ▄█████████▄
 ███▀              ▀███        ▄███▀▀   ▀▀██▀
███▀     ▄████▄     ▀███      ▄██▀
███     ████████     ████████████
███     ████████     ████████████
███▄     ▀████▀     ▄███      ▀██▄
 ███▄              ▄███        ▀███▄▄   ▄▄██▄
  ███▄            ▄███           ▀█████████▀
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀               ▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
deppil

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:43:37 AM

Its possible, simply search on the deep-web and you will find plenty of dealers that are selling it for bitcoins.
I thought it was common knowledge that many people know. you do not need to be told how to get it on the internet because there are thousands of sellers who are ready to accept bitcoin, of course they are hidden

=

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀              ▀▀▄▄
     ▄▀         █▄          ▀▄
   ▄▀  █       ▄█████▄       █  ▀▄
  █▀ ███      █████████      ███ ▀█
 █  ████      █████████      ████  █
▄▀ █████      █████████      █████ ▀▄
█  █████      █████████      █████  █
▀▄ █████      █████████      █████ ▄▀
 █  █████     █████████     █████  █
  █▄  ████     ▀█████▀     ████  ▄█
   ▀▄  ▀███      ▀▀      ████  ▄▀
     ▀▄   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
UNIFY

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
﹝ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD 〕  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE COIN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!●●
..COMMUNITY BASED PROJECT FUNDING PLATFORM..

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
=
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
TWITTER   

Cactushrt

Activity: 420

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:46:24 AM

This is already possible for a very long time and I think its not good but we can also not do anything about it in a short term to be honest.
actually since bitcoin launched you can do anything you want to do, including buying drugs. without any hindrance from anyone because bitcoin anonymous and decentralized so I think it would be safe
Okay let's say you can buy drugs online using bitcoins how about the drugs? You will also need to meet the buyer. why should buy online if you can also buy in person? What's the purpose of buying online?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

danherbias07

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:55:19 AM

This is already possible for a very long time and I think its not good but we can also not do anything about it in a short term to be honest.
actually since bitcoin launched you can do anything you want to do, including buying drugs. without any hindrance from anyone because bitcoin anonymous and decentralized so I think it would be safe
Okay let's say you can buy drugs online using bitcoins how about the drugs? You will also need to meet the buyer. why should buy online if you can also buy in person? What's the purpose of buying online?

Good question. Maybe it is to minimize the risk or there will be a middleman. If it is just the drugs that they will be dealing then it is like not muh of a problem. Plus the buyer wont be known.

VeneVici

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:02:03 AM

Good question. Maybe it is to minimize the risk or there will be a middleman. If it is just the drugs that they will be dealing then it is like not muh of a problem. Plus the buyer wont be known.

People had a lot of problems with that. The FBI pretended to be the customer and when they met up the seller was arrested. Buying drugs online is worse than buying in person, in my opinion. If you want to do it, you have to assume the risks anyways.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

People had a lot of problems with that. The FBI pretended to be the customer and when they met up the seller was arrested. Buying drugs online is worse than buying in person, in my opinion. If you want to do it, you have to assume the risks anyways.
Yes of course, it can impact for seller also. When freedom is available, people will use it. I'm sure the purchase illegal items other than drugs such as weapons, even human trafficking has already been done with bitcoin. I am concerned, if this is the more common makes ever more massive bitcoin prohibition.
bncbnc

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:12:44 PM

but to me i think i will also happen even in the backward countries, as in backward countries the ratio of drug addicted people is more than the advanced countries therefore the possibilities of using bitcoin for buying and selling drugs are also more in backward countries.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
BitHodler

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:32:35 PM

More and more average people find their way to the deep web where they purchase whatever kind of drugs online.

It's more convenient as they don't have to deal with people face 2 face anymore as they can just order something online and have it delivered the next day.

I don't really see this as something bad. People always choose the easiest way to buy drugs. Best thing online is that they have plenty of choice.

alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

More and more average people find their way to the deep web where they purchase whatever kind of drugs online.

It's more convenient as they don't have to deal with people face 2 face anymore as they can just order something online and have it delivered the next day.

I don't really see this as something bad. People always choose the easiest way to buy drugs. Best thing online is that they have plenty of choice.
The internet has brought things really easier, from things that they offered us to do, it made things better and that includes illegal things also. I hope that people wouldn't do that because it's not going to help the society.
mrbigmugs

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:17:53 PM

to me i think it can be possible and specially in such area where the drug mafia are educated and they have good knowledge about internet computer and even have a good knowledge about bitcoin, then they can get benefit from the anonymity of bitcoin.

BeGoods

Activity: 938

AJExXv8b46EazAztM94ZoQ7fUcFwkCaTQE

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:44:22 PM

I think not only a great country, it is precisely in the production of drugs in poor countries with low security, it is desired by the seller. they are in a country that has low security. of course they also use currency decentralization and also anonymous, so that they will be protected from the government and also police

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀   
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████     
      ▀███                   ███▀       
         █                   █           

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████   
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
virasog

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:57:05 AM

I think buying drugs with bitcoin is a bad choice. bitcoin created for some benefit. such as ease of various financial transactions that we do. bitcoin use it wisely, use for something useful.

Actually this is why drugs users love bitcoin because they were remain anonymously even they buy bucks of it.This is how bitcoin abused by those users. But then again the not the Bitcoin which is bad but the users who exploit it badly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Invincible

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:20:32 AM

I don't usually buy drugs but if you wish why not. It's safer anyway than buying on the streets from criminals
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:26:44 AM

I don't usually buy drugs but if you wish why not. It's safer anyway than buying on the streets from criminals
yeah I would say it would be very safe payment method only ? but how to send the drug itself,
of course you need the address to send the drugs right ?
aubert
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:36:15 AM

The internet has brought things really easier, from things that they offered us to do, it made things better and that includes illegal things also. I hope that people wouldn't do that because it's not going to help the society.
Everything has its positive and negative side so beside of its useful features offered by internet there's also something bad inside it, it just depends on how people use it and if someone who uses it has such a criminal behaviour then don't expect them to avoid those negative sides instead they're getting interested of it and trying

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
delliaerd

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:48:40 AM

I think buying drugs with bitcoin is a bad choice. bitcoin created for some benefit. such as ease of various financial transactions that we do. bitcoin use it wisely, use for something useful.

Actually this is why drugs users love bitcoin because they were remain anonymously even they buy bucks of it.This is how bitcoin abused by those users. But then again the not the Bitcoin which is bad but the users who exploit it badly.

Yeah i couldn't agree more with you dude, as user of bitcoin we should keep use bitcoin wisely. But some part of bitcoin's user take advantage of bitcoin to do illegal actions such as transactions drugs with bitcoin. It is like what a site in united states which focus transactions drugs with bitcoin as payment methods. But it was punished and seizured around 30.000 btc from that illegal site.

Kasabus

Activity: 560

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:36:16 AM

Yeah i couldn't agree more with you dude, as user of bitcoin we should keep use bitcoin wisely. But some part of bitcoin's user take advantage of bitcoin to do illegal actions such as transactions drugs with bitcoin. It is like what a site in united states which focus transactions drugs with bitcoin as payment methods. But it was punished and seizured around 30.000 btc from that illegal site.
That thing is our of our control already, if fiat is use for illegal activities where it can be trade due to serial number and it's control by the government, then how much more with bitcoin. It's us who are responsible how to use our bitcoins, if we use for illegal activities then be it, besides we face charges if ever we are caught.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.