Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Drugs with Bitcoin ?  (Read 88462 times)
criticalcrypto

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

Also your more likely to have your coinbase account shut down than being arrested as exchanges can see if you send btc directly to a tor wallet (though there are ways around this.)

How they are going to know that you are sending your coins to a deep web wallet? Each user is having an unique wallet, and there is no easy way of identifying all of them. Also, you can use a coin mixer, if you don't want to send BTC directly.

What rubbish. You can use Tor wallets to your hearts content. Nothing wrong with it or illigal so stop talking such a nesense. N poice have ever arrested anybe fr transactions on coinbase like you have described. Do you have any idea how the law works at all? If all it took was usng a Tor wallet to he arrested then everyone will be arrested for anything. If you drive past a drug den on the way to work then you will he arrested for buying drugs. That's the equivalent to what you are saying. There s both illigal or wrong with using the deep web so please stop buying by media hype. There is actually almost nothing b the dark web. Anything found on the darkweb was there n the clear web long before.  People are acting as if buying drugs is something new.

go back and read what i said
LUXMICOIN

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:13:36 AM

it may be possible to buy  drug with bitcoin.and possible payment gatway for smuggling and black money.
UltraMegaSick

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:14:22 AM

Anyone bought drugs with bitcoin and what are you thought on the subject ?

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.

I got a friend who bought a gram of weed with BTC once in a friends trip to the burning man.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:53:33 AM

Drugs is a crime. By whatever you are buying drugs. In this days I am hearing that buying drugs with bitcoin. I just say that please stop it because it is defame bitcoin. For this type of crime, many countries are banning bitcoin or banned. It is so bad that Satoshi Nakamoto created bitcoin for our well being but we are using it in wrong way.
If you want to spend it, then stop it spend in wrong ways, use it in well work. In our world there are so many country, where peoples are living so badly. You know, in Bangladesh, Rohinga topice is the most worse situation. They are living so bad condition. If you really want to spend your bitcoin, then help Bangladesh and losing shelter people Rohingga. It will be good.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
kallen02

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:35 AM

No to Drugs Here in Bitcoin Cheesy its too dangerous that drugs is getting in to you much better if BTC is getting in to you. Better if we used it for good. Cheesy I cannot imagine that i will used BTC in buying drugs. Its good if we used btc in buying goods or support our daily lives.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:40 AM

This is just awareness for BItcoin users because of how they use their Bitcoin well. Wink

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:06:28 AM

I've never thought about it. But there is so many .onion sites that sells drugs. I've seen it before when i was surfing the "web".

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:11:02 AM

I'm not into about buying drugs but I know that bitcoin is easier to be used as a payment for drugs. Why? Because transactions in bitcoin is not tractable so it's easier to be used in illegal activities.
NikolayRaev

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:23 AM

Unfortunately, Bitcoin hasn't eaten much market share from the US dollar with arms trading and terrorism but it has been slowly eating away market share in these categories:
Drugs, gambling, prostitution, ransomeware, money laundering , capital flight.

This makes bitcoin somewhat of a blackmarket ETF where state governments heavily subsidize the value and premium of bitcoin by introducing regulation and laws which make bitcoin a valuable tool to route around these restrictions.

Therefore the best way to destroy much of the value of bitcoin is to make everything legalized and for all governments to become anarchistic. Thus Bitcoin is a hedge against anarchy and if you think governments and laws will continue to exist bitcoin has a bright future ahead.
redsuncrypto

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

i know i have used bitcoin to buy psilocybe cubensis thank you bitcoin i cold have not done this without you now i can trip watching corry & eastenders in the evening its such a sight.
you're so crazy but why not?Huh Grin
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:46:48 PM

no no no no no i myself do not use the evil web only reputable shop in netherlands
In all other countries, drugs are not legal, and as a rule there are very severe penalties, so anonymity does not hurt! all the same, all people buy either through dealers or through bookmarks and then and that is dangerous! Crime by the way was reduced in times! after the creation of the silk road, because there is a war against drugs and people are constantly dying, and when this is all online without a human factor, then there will be less violence!
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:53:39 PM

Buying drugs with bitcoin only why don't you think other altcoin wont do and dollor wont do. I don't think this is not a valuable point. As you are seeing bitcoin without internet tool it work I don't think the all the dealer keep their technical things to access. So my opinion is it is not easy buy drugs.
Mwkakul

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

we see bitcoin as a currency, then its perfectly normal that people use btc for buying different things. Selling anything for btc and buying anything with btc is plan for future. Nobody asked did we use dollar for buying drug's.
Personally I never bought drugs with fiat or btc, and I doubt I ever will. But as a person with lot of understanding I believe its a good thing that btc is present in every aspect. Anyway drugs are not illegal everywhere, so people don't do nothing wrong with buying drugs with bitcoins
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

no no no no no i myself do not use the evil web only reputable shop in netherlands
In all other countries, drugs are not legal, and as a rule there are very severe penalties, so anonymity does not hurt! all the same, all people buy either through dealers or through bookmarks and then and that is dangerous! Crime by the way was reduced in times! after the creation of the silk road, because there is a war against drugs and people are constantly dying, and when this is all online without a human factor, then there will be less violence!
In my country, the teenagers can buy drugs easily without online payment.
As far as I know, it seems they call this drugs is marijuana, they tell this drugs is safe and good for their health, but for me, I just see their health are being worse more.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:58:09 PM

In my country, the teenagers can buy drugs easily without online payment.
As far as I know, it seems they call this drugs is marijuana, they tell this drugs is safe and good for their health, but for me, I just see their health are being worse more.

In many countries drugs are illegal so I can not comment on this subject unfortunately, but it is interesting to sometimes sit in a thread and read what other users. Thank you very much.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:02:40 PM

Nope I never done it before but I know someone who was offered to buy marijuana and pay through Bitcoin but he did not accept it. There are many other cases that Bitcoin is being used for illegal transactions and operations. This is because it is anonymously transacted and Bitcoin can be a way already for the money laundering process.

This is the reason why the government doesnt fully support Bitcoin. It is a being used for illegal trandactions that can somehow add up to the increase of these illegal operations.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:04:02 PM

I do not buy any drugs yet either money or bitcoins but i know that it is possible to buy drugs using bitcoins i have red that before in an article saying that in the deep web you can have an any illegal transaction without even getting caought because of being decentralized of it. So you can buy drugs illegal activities and even hitmans you can hire them using bitcoins as a payment so it means those bad people are noe rich because of the high pump of bitcoins.
dubistnicer

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

the fall of m gox was specialty related with this subject where btc experienced a major drop
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:59 PM

I do not buy any drugs yet either money or bitcoins but i know that it is possible to buy drugs using bitcoins i have red that before in an article saying that in the deep web you can have an any illegal transaction without even getting caought because of being decentralized of it. So you can buy drugs illegal activities and even hitmans you can hire them using bitcoins as a payment so it means those bad people are noe rich because of the high pump of bitcoins.
Just need the drugs seller accept Bitcoin for payment, nothing can stop us use Bitcoin to buy drugs. Unless the government can meddle our transaction, they can not know we used Bitcoin to buy drugs as a criminal. Wink

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:07:55 PM

In this case It's true that bitcoin use to buy some illegal things But I didn't use it for buying drugs with bitcoin. I just used my daily necessary.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: