Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416523 times)
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

You talking about something which has been in effective because of government. Banks or currency or tooth-brush to Lamborghini every stuff that exists is created by authority of government. On the other hand you talking about money which is the only reason why earth is spinning today! Well, what I mean with this quote is, paper money or any form of it is controlled under the rules and regulation of Government. Moreover bitcoin is privately operated/created which is first drawback that it may replace paper money. If government bans paper money then they might pull a crisis for themselves. In real world it may not happen. So there is no chance of happening other consequences which you have enlisted in your question. :-)

It is true that almost everything has the authority of the government but not everything. If I grew tomatoes in my garden, the government doesn't know that unless an agent of them goes to my house. If I killed someone but I committed the perfect crime, the government will not find out about it. What I'm talking about is that smaller stuffs tend to be hidden from the government and also it's because they don't care.

Bitcoin is not privately operated/created. Anyone can do it. Anyone can operate it. Anyone can validate the transaction. If Bitcoin is privately operated, then that means it has a central part which bitcoin doesn't have. I disagree with you unless you meant something else about bitcoin is privately operated.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

I think the future of paper money is to fall in value, and it is not because of the physical form, but the way the currency is issued. With Bitcoin things are more efficient, since you do not have to depend on politicians.
yeah I also think that it would completely simple and efficient method of payment of paper money will be rarely used in the future. but it does not necessarily bitcoin will replace it lol

I can see that the future of paper money seems to fall too but it doesn't mean it will make the economy of a country fall too. It will only make a difference on what we use to see, government bodies will certainly make the same thing as crypto currency or should I say a digital money and it's going to happen in the future.
It's just changing times and it will not make the economy of a country falling. changing times becomes more advanced it is uncertain and can not be avoided paper money will be replaced by something new

Yes, if you will read what I've said that there would be change with the paper money but there would be no mean of making the economy to fall. And it's what I've saying that paper money will be replaced by another means of payment and has monetary value. And that's a real speculation, we are near to become a cashless society.
I think cashless society happens for a reason. The main course is because it is more simple right ? you only need 1 card to pay for everything. easily stored and used and to avoid the theft of money

Of course people choose the most simplest like using a card for pay everything, but i'm sure some developed country still use paper money. I mean the future of the paper money is still exist in some countries, but on modern country like USA, Japan and Korea, they can easily move on into cashless society.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

I think the future of paper money is to fall in value, and it is not because of the physical form, but the way the currency is issued. With Bitcoin things are more efficient, since you do not have to depend on politicians.
yeah I also think that it would completely simple and efficient method of payment of paper money will be rarely used in the future. but it does not necessarily bitcoin will replace it lol

I can see that the future of paper money seems to fall too but it doesn't mean it will make the economy of a country fall too. It will only make a difference on what we use to see, government bodies will certainly make the same thing as crypto currency or should I say a digital money and it's going to happen in the future.
It's just changing times and it will not make the economy of a country falling. changing times becomes more advanced it is uncertain and can not be avoided paper money will be replaced by something new

Yes, if you will read what I've said that there would be change with the paper money but there would be no mean of making the economy to fall. And it's what I've saying that paper money will be replaced by another means of payment and has monetary value. And that's a real speculation, we are near to become a cashless society.
I think cashless society happens for a reason. The main course is because it is more simple right ? you only need 1 card to pay for everything. easily stored and used and to avoid the theft of money

Of course people choose the most simplest like using a card for pay everything, but i'm sure some developed country still use paper money. I mean the future of the paper money is still exist in some countries, but on modern country like USA, Japan and Korea, they can easily move on into cashless society.
Yeah right, a simple example is a document which is still printed on paper even though the hard disk storage is already massive. Paper money will continues to exist because all rights reserved by the government.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Paper money will not be banned completely.Recently, indian government tried to demonitize high value paper notes inorder to increase digital transactions.But it didnt give any expected results and when new notes were released,people once again started using paper currencies.Venezuela also tried to demolish paper currency and failed.So,paper money would exist in future but its users would get reduced in numbers.

Yes, paper is convenient to those who live on a "cash" basis. But governments want to abolish paper currency to track everyone's wealth.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:19:55 PM

Paper money will not be banned completely.Recently, indian government tried to demonitize high value paper notes inorder to increase digital transactions.But it didnt give any expected results and when new notes were released,people once again started using paper currencies.Venezuela also tried to demolish paper currency and failed.So,paper money would exist in future but its users would get reduced in numbers.

In reality, Paper money can't be banned forever. You know our world whole depend on paper money. Without it we can't live and eat and nothing we could do anything. Just you give us example of India, it is true, their government do it, but still Indian's government not want to close paper money. They do it because they want to control their value of money.  
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

In reality, Paper money can't be banned forever. You know our world whole depend on paper money. Without it we can't live and eat and nothing we could do anything. Just you give us example of India, it is true, their government do it, but still Indian's government not want to close paper money. They do it because they want to control their value of money.  
Yes, paper money will never be banned because it is so popular in many countries around the world. Traditional paper money has existed for many years, until now the paper money is still the common currency. In India, they banned and burned paper money because their money had inflation and money laundering,  so the government needed to destroy paper money to prevent these problems. But I believe that just wait for a short time when everything is settled, the government of India will print out new paper money, I'm quite sure about this

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:47:44 PM

yes that is very right that paper money cannot be banned but its use can be reduce. if the user of bitcoin will increase then the use of fiat will automatically decrease.
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

yes that is very right that paper money cannot be banned but its use can be reduce. if the user of bitcoin will increase then the use of fiat will automatically decrease.

The paper money usage has already been reduced. I do most purchase with credit cards.
Plus it's not at all unlikely for it to reduce further.  It's very hard for governments or banks to track cash transactions, whereas with digital fiat it's right under their nose and they can find out if you're doing something that they deem to be wrong.  I would hope that Bitcoin would have a healthy relationship with physical fiat in the future.

wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:29:49 PM

yes currently the future of paper money is bright. i think event those people who are using bitcoin trading and so many other options but still they are using paper money, they consider bitcoin as extra income in current time.  but i am hopeful that in future bitcoin will become one of the important thing of our life.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:58:29 AM

yes currently the future of paper money is bright. i think event those people who are using bitcoin trading and so many other options but still they are using paper money, they consider bitcoin as extra income in current time.  but i am hopeful that in future bitcoin will become one of the important thing of our life.
Bitcoin will be one of the successful project in the history soon in the future. Paper money will always have a future because the government support them but the twist here or the good thing is, bitcoin will be together with the fiat or paper money because it will help each other when the government already knows what are the good things in bitcoin. I think it will be good for both of them if they will stray in the world together because it will make our life easier.
karinaA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:50:14 PM

People love paper money. But the government does its best to reduce the turnover of cash. This is due to the fact that the government wants to fully control the movement of money. And cash is very difficult to track
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:48:15 PM

i also think that paper money will continue for long long time, as still all the people even those who are using bitcoin for shopping and other purposes are also depending on fiat for life, therefore  i will like to say that it will continue for long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:31:12 AM

Paper money being banned entirely will be impossible,then if it will happen im pretty sure by that time government will be out also.Even if bitcoins will gain more popularity and praises from users and people in future paper money will never be gone ,
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:24:00 AM

I think the Indian government not impose its time. currently still at the time of paper money, so when you're forcing everyone to use the digital and abandon paper money, of course it can not be done
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:17:38 AM

I thought decentralization would be prohibited by the government so I would be quite doubtful if bitcoin will replace paper money certainly the government has prepared a substitute for paper money.
currently it look like difficult but i i think as soon as time pass bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and therefore we can hope that in future it may be possible to replace fiat by bitcoin.

We see 10 years again, if a bitcoin can survive then bitcoin will become a candidate world currencies that will be used in many countries. Although very popular, fiat money will continues to survive because of fiat money and paper money is a symbol of the State.
Maybe that you mean as an alternative currency? If true I agree with you, in the future bitcoin will be an alternative currency. But paper money will survive because like you say it is a symbol of the state, or more precisely the identity of a country.

If I see a previous comment that states in future value of paper money will fall it could be yes and no. But not in the way the currency is issued, but because there is a war that causes inflation or hyperinflation or maybe other conditions. But it was only for some time and then restored.
Paper money will survive simply because it is one of the easiest ways to reach the whole population especially those that do no have access to banking services but as time has come to pass most of the money of the world now is in electronic form.
It seems to me that paper money is beneficial to those who use illegal incomes. Cash is very difficult to control. As soon as politicians stop taking bribes, paper money will cease to exist.

That seems rather silly. Paper money is not at all necessary for bribes to exist. The only thing that makes cash advantageous is the anonymous aspect of it, and crypto has largely made that a non-issue. Perhaps t will soon be possible for crypto currencies to be completely anonymous. But in any event, cash will live independent of how many bribes are taking place.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

I think paper money in the future will always be in use since the beginning of all that to make transactions done by a system of exchange used goods, the inventors had the idea exchangers menngunakan items that are too complicated then he brought out a tool exchange using money in the form of paper money, then in future banknotes will remain in use, although the current technological development much more simple to use transactions using digital money.
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:45:03 AM

Paper money will stay forever.
Why? Because its easier to make than coins.

Paper money Will continue forever because of People need this and easy to make . Paper Money can control world and governnment also they handle banks and Business . If Paper money is gone no one can live .
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:47:41 AM

I think your thoughts on paper money being vanished gone or banned due to bitcoins popularity and being replaced by bitcoins is completely wrong.Even big holders and investors of bitcoins also know that bitcoin will never ever replace a country current financial system which is paper money.Bitcoins will be gone but paper money will not

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:37:00 AM

I think your thoughts on paper money being vanished gone or banned due to bitcoins popularity and being replaced by bitcoins is completely wrong.Even big holders and investors of bitcoins also know that bitcoin will never ever replace a country current financial system which is paper money.Bitcoins will be gone but paper money will not
That is true that bitcoin cannot replace paper money on a particular country but there is a high possibility that bitcoin will help them to have a higher chance to have a greater and more efficient financial system when they get to adopt bitcoin to their country. Bitcoin will not be gone but it will continue to live because these kind of improvements and achievements will be the foundation of bitcoin to not be gone easily but to long live even longer than we expected.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:43:40 AM

That is true that bitcoin cannot replace paper money on a particular country but there is a high possibility that bitcoin will help them to have a higher chance to have a greater and more efficient financial system when they get to adopt bitcoin to their country. Bitcoin will not be gone but it will continue to live because these kind of improvements and achievements will be the foundation of bitcoin to not be gone easily but to long live even longer than we expected.
No government will take bitcoin as their exchange payment option.fiat will always remain for next few years then they are replaced by digital payment option(here not talking about cryptocurrency).blockchain is incredible technology and may be it will be used as payment technology but not cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency will remain as gambling option like share market are there or maybe in nearby future altcoin trading will also dominate gambling market.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: