Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the paper money  (Read 416519 times)
Viviyang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:39:30 PM

I think that paper money has no future. The development of technology will lead to the fact that each person will only use e-wallets. The only problem is that it will be harder to hide taxes. This is probably the main reason why paper money still exist.
Paper money will be discarded in the future society as we can see the fact that in America itself most of the purchases are made by the credit and debit cards and not by cold hard cash.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

Paper money will be replaced, along with technological advances. Bitcoin will emerge as currency of future, everything will be connected with digital money.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

I think, Paper money will continue​it's role in any economy.
it's unimaginable without paper money, this is the most popular form of money. People feel comfortable to purchase in regular life by spending money. It will be difficult to replace by any other form of currency.
So I believe that, future of Paper money is certainly certain.
I believe so, there is no doubt that paper money is one of the greatest inventions to do a transaction between people easier.
Even gold could be replaced, fiat money has some advantages such as easy to carry on, instant transaction and divided into several values. Digital currency may have chance, but digital has some drawbacks, especially in the security problems.

I wouldn't really worry about security problems since the banks has been there for quite a while now and not much of them has got hacked. In the bitcoin world, you're on your own. Sure you can use an online wallet but you're just as safe as that online wallet is. If you use offline wallet, you're good to go. You have a physical item that you have to keep safe.

And since the digital currency like bitcoin has become kind of trendy these days, more and more people are transacting. And because of the nature of bitcoin, one has to put a larger transaction fee in order for the tx to be processed first before the others.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
justdimin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Credit card is created for convenience but due to some hacking reports it will cause panic to the people because they feel they are risking their reputation and credit line when hack. Well, in reality paper money is more demand than online transactions because those who transact online also uses paper money and as long as there are people in this world who are left behind, paper money will always remain.
Yes exactly it has started that the people are using digital money currently as well and also paying the expenses bill while not even getting in hand a single penny. The paper money on the other side is being used for so many years from centuries or may be more so it is not going to disappear that easy and that speedy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:57:24 PM

digital money more safer than paper money... future is digital concept
It's not only that we use because it is safe, what matters is to serve all the people and digital money is not for the poor. Paper money is very simple to use and there is no problem with using it, I guess it is also safe in the sense that your money is not vulnerable to hacks. Depends actually on your status in life, poor people has no interest with digital currency and paper money already gives convenience to them.
I think both have a good reason. Paper money can survive because it is easy to use and simple. But digital money has a good flexibility to carry a lot of money when they go out

Well, both are very good, especially paper money is currently busy used. Well, maybe now the use of paper money and digital money almost have the same function, but I am sure, someday, people tend to use digital money from paper money.
Yeah both have the potential to disappear but the digital currency is a bit more vulnerable as compare to the paper money, also the paper money can be recovered and has recovered after being robbed at various time by the law enforcement agencies. The digital currency while on the other hand is not that much trust worthy nor have I heard of being recovered by anyone.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

I think, Paper money will continue​it's role in any economy.
it's unimaginable without paper money, this is the most popular form of money. People feel comfortable to purchase in regular life by spending money. It will be difficult to replace by any other form of currency.
So I believe that, future of Paper money is certainly certain.
I believe so, there is no doubt that paper money is one of the greatest inventions to do a transaction between people easier.
Even gold could be replaced, fiat money has some advantages such as easy to carry on, instant transaction and divided into several values. Digital currency may have chance, but digital has some drawbacks, especially in the security problems.

I wouldn't really worry about security problems since the banks has been there for quite a while now and not much of them has got hacked. In the bitcoin world, you're on your own. Sure you can use an online wallet but you're just as safe as that online wallet is. If you use offline wallet, you're good to go. You have a physical item that you have to keep safe

Banks don't get hacked these days

But this doesn't mean that your funds are safe there since even if they can't get hacked they can still outright turn into scams. And the worst of it is that they can scam on various levels. And if a bank just goes bust on its own and you get your money reimbursed by some deposit insurance agency it is one thing, but when banks officially simply confiscate the money of their clients (see Cyprus haircut), this is a completely different thing. So I wouldn't be too careless and overly hopeful in this respect either

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:44:26 PM

Paper money will be replaced, along with technological advances. Bitcoin will emerge as currency of future, everything will be connected with digital money.
Falling for the "Bitcoin will replace everything" meme.
Governments will continue to cement their control over the world's currency systems and will never relinquish their grip on their power unless there is a very radical and fundamental change in the form of government in essentially every country throughout the globe. Money is already mostly digital and will likely remain in the same ratio for a long time to come. Money will become completely digital when governments seek full control over their citizens.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

Paper money will still be there for next few years. Although number of its spread has been reduced in some developed countries in the world. But for a less open country in bitcoin will keep paper money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:07:50 PM

It looks like paper money will decrease in the future. Financial institutions also continue to innovate to facilitate the public in the use of payment instruments, credit card is proven. Something that was once rejected by financial institutions.

In highly developed countries, the amount of paper money can really decrease, if there is no collapse and there will be the development of electronic payments.
yes no doubt that its use can be decreases but i think we cannot quit if for ever. even in highly developed countries people will always be using proper money. may be their first priority will be change to to bitcoin but they will also fiat in different places. for example in my country very little people have the ability to use bitcoin most of the people even do not know how to use it, therefore the are still using fiat for completing their needs.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:20:53 PM

I think paper money was still used by each nation because people used it as exchanged of any items or good s but, when digital currency like Bitcoin were become the no. 1 currency I don't think so if paper money were still existing.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

I think paper money was still used by each nation because people used it as exchanged of any items or good s but, when digital currency like Bitcoin were become the no. 1 currency I don't think so if paper money were still existing.
Yeah your right, I was expecting that paper money was not fade in the market, due to paper money were symbolize the different value of money from different countries. Moreover digital currency were still not know of more people.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:32:04 AM

and that's why war exist ... since this process.
we can stop this on this decade with a massive adoption in a trusted network solution.
network controlled by people and not by corporation.

P2P solution have already resolve many problem in file transfer and resistance to age (freenet, emule, torrent).
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:37:31 AM

Yeah your right, I was expecting that paper money was not fade in the market, due to paper money were symbolize the different value of money from different countries. Moreover digital currency were still not know of more people.

It is reality, in real life people prefer to use real money and paper money is real.
But about digital currency, i know only few people know about it, and a huge people don't know and if they know about digital currencies than they don't know how to use it correctly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dmamigo

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

It is reality, in real life people prefer to use real money and paper money is real.
But about digital currency, i know only few people know about it, and a huge people don't know and if they know about digital currencies than they don't know how to use it correctly.

Even paper money/local money can be used digitally, and it is also real.
Now if you are speaking about Bitcoin as digital currency, then more than just not knowing about it, many doesn't uses it due to insecurity and fear and also lack of transacting opportunities against goods or services.
But ya I agree still now IMO very limited people know or cares to know about this.

cazza

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:16:52 PM

Interesting... this thread was started in 2015, 2 years ago.... are we any closer to paper money going out of circulation?  I think not!  People still buy physical books, some prefer hard copies.  There is something about actually touching and holding physical things compared to everything being digital/virtual... we are physical beings after all!  I think there is room for both virtual and paper money in the future....
anasis

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:17:12 PM

Now if you are speaking about Bitcoin as digital currency, then more than just not knowing about it, many doesn't uses it due to insecurity and fear and also lack of transacting opportunities against goods or services.
But ya I agree still now IMO very limited people know or cares to know about this.
And what do you think people should still know? You understand that in order to use Bitcoin you need to have certain knowledge. Moreover, constant access to the Internet, and for a common person this is not all there is to it, therefore, his choice is for paper money and not for crypto currency.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

I believe paper money is destined to be flashed out.  If ever government does not acceept cryptocurrency then, they can always  make use of the cashless society system where people does no longer need fiat paper money.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:31:36 PM

I believe paper money is destined to be flashed out.  If ever government does not acceept cryptocurrency then, they can always  make use of the cashless society system where people does no longer need fiat paper money.

I agree with your point actually.  I do believe paper currency will eventually be phased out.  There are many countries across the world at the moment which operates so called 'cashless economy', driving high percentages of transactions towards electronic/online payment solutions.  Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies i believe have a gap in that particular space to compete or at least operate as a widely acceptable alternative to existing electronic currencies.
frankbit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:36:55 PM

I'm sure that paper money has no future. Soon all will move to electronic invoicing. Now you can use your smartphone as a personal wallet. But I am afraid that people will make chipping. It will be convenient, but it will be the end of our privacy.
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:39:55 PM

I'm sure that paper money has no future. Soon all will move to electronic invoicing. Now you can use your smartphone as a personal wallet. But I am afraid that people will make chipping. It will be convenient, but it will be the end of our privacy.

Government will make changes to paper money, which may be eliminated and replaced by a digital system, because technology is created to make it easier for us in life. So also with finance, bitcoin a great innovation to be adopted by government.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: