Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 794 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196592 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

Novak Djokovic actually won a match today!
He beat Alexandr Dolgopolov and did it in straight sets in the Italian open earlier this morning.
I thought he was done and not going to go on with anymore tournaments(until the French starts in a week) after being defeated so badly in Spanish last week. Because from what I remember he was beat by a 50th seeded player and went down in straight sets.

Roma mi Amo! Wink

This is what he wrote on the camera after the match. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Novak Djokovic actually won a match today!
He beat Alexandr Dolgopolov and did it in straight sets in the Italian open earlier this morning.
I thought he was done and not going to go on with anymore tournaments(until the French starts in a week) after being defeated so badly in Spanish last week. Because from what I remember he was beat by a 50th seeded player and went down in straight sets.

Roma mi Amo! Wink

This is what he wrote on the camera after the match. Cheesy
He has been really struggling ever since he came back from his injury and I hope this win gets him back on track because he has been really struggling and this has made Federer and Nadal the only high profile names in Men’s tennis nowadays.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:58:31 PM

Dominic Theim is waiting for the victor of todays upcoming match between Denis Shapovalov and Alexander Zverev to see who he will face off in the finals of this tournament right before the French Open begins.
Alot of big names will be back to play in Roland Garros. Hopefully Roger Federer and Andy Murray will come back and be in full health to bring an exciting tournament in Paris this year. Grin

Yesterday Shapovalov almost lost versus Edmund. If it wasn't for the person who shouted during the serve Edmund would of returned that shot and not have gone into a tie breaker in the second set. But the chair referee didn't call it a lay and awarded Denis with the ace. Lips sealed

Federer has announced, after his defeat in Miami, that he will not participate at Roland Garros 2018:
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/26/tennis/roger-federer-clay-french-open-tennis/index.html

As for the final in Madrid, I think Thiem is favorite to win to the title against Zverev, but should be a nice match to watch.
Its really understandable that Roger Federer will skipped the Roland Garros this year. We all know that clay is his weakness so he might as well rest his body an watch from the outside and just be a cheerer. ahahaha. This is one strategy that keeps Federer on top form, going on sabbatical and carefully choosing the tournament that he has a higher chance of winning. We have seen him getting the fruits specially 2017-2018, even reclaiming the top spot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

Dominic Theim is waiting for the victor of todays upcoming match between Denis Shapovalov and Alexander Zverev to see who he will face off in the finals of this tournament right before the French Open begins.
Alot of big names will be back to play in Roland Garros. Hopefully Roger Federer and Andy Murray will come back and be in full health to bring an exciting tournament in Paris this year. Grin

Yesterday Shapovalov almost lost versus Edmund. If it wasn't for the person who shouted during the serve Edmund would of returned that shot and not have gone into a tie breaker in the second set. But the chair referee didn't call it a lay and awarded Denis with the ace. Lips sealed

So its looks like Thiem vs Zverev for the Madrid Open. Zverev has a easy game to go an get past Denis Shapovalov 6-4 6-1. I'm sure the Thiem is riding high on his win over Nadal, ending Rafa's unprecedented 21 match unbeaten streak on clay.

Also Shapovalov, did set a record in the losing effort, becoming the youngest player to reach SF in Madrid. But I will go for Zverev here, I don't know but I have the feeling that Thiem will choke on this one. (This is just my opinion!)

Congrats to Zverev!!!. I knew that he has a chance to go and win the tournament and although others put him as underdog because of Thiem's win against Nadal, Zverev game is almost perfect because he hasn't drop a set in this tournament.

Unfortunately for tennis fans, Federer chooses not to play in the clay upcoming tournaments, indicative that he still wants to continue playing competitive. He needs to remain healthy and motivated that is why he's been skipping tournaments.

Good to see Djokovic win, we do hope that this is a start for him to get back and have confidence again.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

Nice win of Zverev! Nadal will have some competition this year to win Roland Garros, but he is still the big favorite. I am curious to see what the odds will be for Nadal, probably not that high  Grin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

Nice win of Zverev! Nadal will have some competition this year to win Roland Garros, but he is still the big favorite. I am curious to see what the odds will be for Nadal, probably not that high  Grin.

Yeah there is no doubt that Nadal will be odds on favourite for the French Open but it could be worth a shot on a couple of the other guys Alexander Zverev and Dominic Thiem as they are in fine form leading into the Open. Not sure if Djokovic will be 100% but if he can be around 90% fit and healthy then he could also go a long way to making the finals. I'm thinking Nadal will be around the $2 mark to win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Yeah there is no doubt that Nadal will be odds on favourite for the French Open but it could be worth a shot on a couple of the other guys Alexander Zverev and Dominic Thiem as they are in fine form leading into the Open. Not sure if Djokovic will be 100% but if he can be around 90% fit and healthy then he could also go a long way to making the finals. I'm thinking Nadal will be around the $2 mark to win.
Dominator is a good nick, suits to Thiem, but he faced a real terminator at the finales. I still can not understand how this young man( Zverev) can hit the ball so hard and so strong almost entire match, it is pretty amazing. Only thing that he need to fix is constantity, but I think that it will come with years. Fantastic week for him...
Elimination is a good thing for Rafa. He is not young anymore and it is hard to win 4,5 big tournaments in a row even for King of clay. He had few more days for recovery and that means a lot for his ambition to take another slam title in Paris. By my opinion, he is number one and number two favorite for winning Roland Garros at this moment.
Djokovic played fantastic match against Dolgopolov but we can not extract nothing from that duel, Dolgopolov was injured and is away from his best tennis, something that we can not say for Edmund. British is playing really good tennis and to beat him player need to play physically high level performance and Djoko isn`t there yet. Some of the next matches will show where Novak is right now but still, I do not believe that he can attack the title on the Grand Slam to come.
joebrook

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

Dominator is a good nick, suits to Thiem, but he faced a real terminator at the finales. I still can not understand how this young man( Zverev) can hit the ball so hard and so strong almost entire match, it is pretty amazing. Only thing that he need to fix is constantity, but I think that it will come with years. Fantastic week for him...
Elimination is a good thing for Rafa. He is not young anymore and it is hard to win 4,5 big tournaments in a row even for King of clay. He had few more days for recovery and that means a lot for his ambition to take another slam title in Paris. By my opinion, he is number one and number two favorite for winning Roland Garros at this moment.
Djokovic played fantastic match against Dolgopolov but we can not extract nothing from that duel, Dolgopolov was injured and is away from his best tennis, something that we can not say for Edmund. British is playing really good tennis and to beat him player need to play physically high level performance and Djoko isn`t there yet. Some of the next matches will show where Novak is right now but still, I do not believe that he can attack the title on the Grand Slam to come.

Zverev was very agressive in the game and he showed no signs of stopping at all. Though Nadal may be the favorite in the French Open, I believe the likes of Thiem and Zverev are going to prove very problematic for the Spaniard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Jating

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

With Thiem defeating him in SF in Madrid, and Zverev winning the trophy, I think the odds will not be that high because he has competition now.

Dominic 'The Dominator" Thiem, Lol. I like it though. We have seen how Zverev evolved though, he is really a good player and almost every tennis fans knows that he has a good future as shown in the last tournament. But I agree, he needs to be consistent, but it take years to master that. Rafa's body is giving signs that he needs to take a break because he can't take it anymore. 2016 is when we see the young lions trying to proved themselves, but in 2017 the likes of Nadal and Federer came back, however it looks like this veterans really can't sustain themselves. So its either to take some break (just like Roger did), otherwise they will be injured in the long run (in the case of Rafa).
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

Zverev kind of reminds me of a young Nadal as he was and still is a hard hitter of the ball and can sustain it through out the matches so it doesn't surprise me at all that Zverev can do this. This is one reason why I give him a high chance at winning this years French Open as he can match it with Nadal but like you said he does need to work on being more consistent. I'm really thinking of putting some BTC on Zverev to win the French Open if the odds are good.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lionidas

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

Alexander Zverev just beat Edmund in a long second set. It took him 75 minutes in the set to dispose of him for the tournament in Rome. But he still is doing it in straight sets which is unbelieve to be doing on the circuit.
This is showcasing what to expect come when Roland Garros resumes again this year.
Del porto retired and might not show up for that tournament come near the end of the month due to a groin pull he suffer going against Goffin in this mornings match.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

Alexander Zverev just beat Edmund in a long second set. It took him 75 minutes in the set to dispose of him for the tournament in Rome. But he still is doing it in straight sets which is unbelieve to be doing on the circuit.
This is showcasing what to expect come when Roland Garros resumes again this year.
Del porto retired and might not show up for that tournament come near the end of the month due to a groin pull he suffer going against Goffin in this mornings match.
Meanwhile both Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovich advanced to the Quarter Finals where they are going to face Fognini and Nishikori respectively. Zverev will face Goffin in the quarterfinals.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:25:41 PM

Meanwhile both Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovich advanced to the Quarter Finals where they are going to face Fognini and Nishikori respectively. Zverev will face Goffin in the quarterfinals.

This tournament is looking to be the best lead up tournament to the French Open so far with most of the top players going through to the quarter finals. This is where we will see which players are ready for the French Open, Zverev V Goffin will be an interesting match to see if Zverev can continue his good form up against a pretty good player. I'm also interested to see how Djokovich goes to see if his fitness is getting better because if he is fully fit for the French Open then I think he can go a long way to winning it. Right now its hard to pick a winner for the Open as there does seem to be a few contenders this year to challenge Nadal which is great.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

This tournament is looking to be the best lead up tournament to the French Open so far with most of the top players going through to the quarter finals. This is where we will see which players are ready for the French Open, Zverev V Goffin will be an interesting match to see if Zverev can continue his good form up against a pretty good player. I'm also interested to see how Djokovich goes to see if his fitness is getting better because if he is fully fit for the French Open then I think he can go a long way to winning it. Right now its hard to pick a winner for the Open as there does seem to be a few contenders this year to challenge Nadal which is great.

It's going to be interesting to see Zverev vs Goffin as we all know that Zverev is no push-over. Looks like the young Zverev is really peaking up leading to the French Open. As for Joker, yes he's getting better but I really think that it is more of a mental thingy for him. He needs more good wins so that he can boost his confidence. So it's more exciting that there will be a lot of good names to challenge Rafa this year, gonna be exciting to watch.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2533

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

It's going to be interesting to see Zverev vs Goffin as we all know that Zverev is no push-over. Looks like the young Zverev is really peaking up leading to the French Open. As for Joker, yes he's getting better but I really think that it is more of a mental thingy for him. He needs more good wins so that he can boost his confidence. So it's more exciting that there will be a lot of good names to challenge Rafa this year, gonna be exciting to watch.

Good tournament in Rome. I am looking forward to QF matches. My predictions for today:
Nadal (1) - Fognini - I am expecting Fognini to put up a good fight today. Will play some kh on him. Fognini has been a tough nut for Nadal to crack several times already on clay.
Carreno-Busta (10) - Cilic (4) - I am going with Cilic win here
Nishikori - Djokovic (11) - This is the one I will probably not bet on, but I am thinking Nisihkori is closer to SF then Djoko
Goffin (9) - Zverev (2) - I am going with Zverev here, he is just playing very solid tennis at the moment and I believe his opponents will have to do something special to get him out of tournament.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

Zverev drops a set this time, but he was able to win the match, 6-4, 3-6, 6-3. He now advance to the semis. Previously, he won 23 sets without dropping a set, but he struggles against Goffin. He made some unbelievable shots. So it looks like he is going to just overrun Goffin without the first set, however, the complexion of the game changes, but he was broken on the second set and Goffin took advantage of it. The same story goes on the 3rd set, however, Zverev, was able to maintained his focus on the game and didn't gave any chance to Goffin after a tie score of 3-3. Goffin did really good though, he made Zrevev earn for every point and this win.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lionidas

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 02:07:48 PM by Lionidas

-snipped-

Good tournament in Rome. I am looking forward to QF matches. My predictions for today:
Nadal (1) - Fognini - I am expecting Fognini to put up a good fight today. Will play some kh on him. Fognini has been a tough nut for Nadal to crack several times already on clay.
Nishikori - Djokovic (11) - This is the one I will probably not bet on, but I am thinking Nisihkori is closer to SF then Djoko
Goffin (9) - Zverev (2) - I am going with Zverev here, he is just playing very solid tennis at the moment and I believe his opponents will have to do something special to get him out of tournament.

All your predictions came true and it was a good choice not to bet on the Nishikori match as he lost against Djokovic.
He will be playing Rafael Nadal in the semis but his form is not like he was when he was winning tournaments.
I don't know what it is when I am watching him play now but that fire to win is not there anymore and just hopes for those big shots to land in the court when he makes them to win a game. Undecided
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

-snipped-

All your predictions came true and it was a good choice not to bet on the Nishikori match as he lost against Djokovic.
He will be playing Rafael Nadal in the semis but his form is not like he was when he was winning tournaments.
I don't know what it is when I am watching him play now but that fire to win is not there anymore and just hopes for those big shots to land in the court when he makes them to win a game. Undecided

Yeah ever since Djokovic got injured and got back, he is not the same as he used to be.
Nice semi finals that we will see, I think Nadal will win against Djokovic. Zverev - Cilic is a tough match to predict, but I think Zverev (giving his form) is the slight favorite to win the match.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joebrook

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

-snipped-

Yeah ever since Djokovic got injured and got back, he is not the same as he used to be.
Nice semi finals that we will see, I think Nadal will win against Djokovic. Zverev - Cilic is a tough match to predict, but I think Zverev (giving his form) is the slight favorite to win the match.
It’s such a humiliating defeat for Djokovic and I can say that even though the outcome of the game was to be expected,I didn’t expect Djokovic to lose in straight sets the way he did.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Jating

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

-snipped-

It’s such a humiliating defeat for Djokovic and I can say that even though the outcome of the game was to be expected,I didn’t expect Djokovic to lose in straight sets the way he did.

Looks like Djokovic was drained in the first set and nothing to offer on the second that's why Nadal take exploited the situation and Djokovic never recover after that.

So its going to be Nadal vs Zverev after all, as he defeated Čilić. This will be a preview I guess, the young and hungry vs the experienced and veteran Nadal. Zverev is really showing us good tennis this year but knowing Nadal, I don't think that he will give a inch to the young Alexander. I wouldn't be surprise in Zverev win, but I bet my Nadal will not let this one slip away.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 794 »
  Print  

Jump to: