Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196339 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

This week there is the Davis Cup final, France vs Belgium, at Stade Pierre Mauroy in Lille.
Currently the 2 teams are 1-1 (goffin won 3-0 against Pouille, and Tsonga won 3-0 against Darcis)

France is favored because it plays at home, and the remaining 3 matches is clearly favored in 2 matches (in today's doubles and in tomorrow's match Pouille vs Darcis.

France would win its 10th davis cup, while for Belgium it would be the first victory of its history

- Definitely France will win Davis cup because all together they have better tennis players than Belgium except Goffin who is the best player in both national teams.

France is favorite, I think they will win the doubles, but both single games need to be played. Goffin vs Tsonga should be a very nice match and giving the current form Goffin, he is the favorite to win this match.
The other match (probably Darcis vs Pouille) could go both sides. Darcis is called Mr. Daviscup and will give everything he got to win!
Pouille is a great player so I am sure he can defeat Darcis but can't really say between Goffin Tsonga because both play well but I root for Goffin because he deserves to end the year well.

Pouille is higher on the ranking and in good form (won the title in Vienna), but I will not bet any money on this match. It will be the first time that Pouille and Darcis will play against each other. I am looking forward to tomorrow!

- Yes I also think that Goffin deserves to end the year well but again if he win Pouille is quality tennis player and it is hard to think that Darcis will win against him.

as predicted France won the double match and is in the lead 2-1.
Gasquet was the best and could even play the fifth match (and decisive match) against Darcis.

Tsonga is a great player and plays at home, but right now Goffin is in great shape. So I think Goffin can win this game.
He and Belgium deserve to come to the fifth match in this davis cup.
NO matter what , its a great final and I certainly didn't expect this from Gasquet . He can do wonders in single matches , no doubts but the quality he produced yesterday in doubles match was unbelievable . Go Goffin , equalize it for Belgium.

Goffin just did it! First set was close, but in the second and third set Goffin played much better than Tsonga.
Now it is up to the match Darcis vs Pouille to determine who will win the Davis cup of 2017.
Just incredible by Goffin , certainly after world tour finals his confidence has increased . Too bad this depend on Darcis though, it will be a high pressure match but I guess France will take it home .

Goffin won 2 matches for 3-0 but France easily won the other 3 matches.
 In the last decisive match Pouille dominated against Darcis (6-3 6-1 6-0).
Congratulations to France for his 10th Davis Cup of his history.

Darcis was nowhere in his match against Pouille. It was a one way match, so congrats to Pouille and the French team to taking home their 10th Davis cup.
France had quality players like Tsonga, Gasquet , pouille but whereas in Belgium Goffin was the only one who worked hard and played well , gotto feel bad for him hm but congrats France for 10th Davis cup.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

The French Davis cup team boast of quality players than their opposition Belgium and they really deserved this victory in the Davis cup, I hope for a stricter competition in the next edition though.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

This week there is the Davis Cup final, France vs Belgium, at Stade Pierre Mauroy in Lille.
Currently the 2 teams are 1-1 (goffin won 3-0 against Pouille, and Tsonga won 3-0 against Darcis)

France is favored because it plays at home, and the remaining 3 matches is clearly favored in 2 matches (in today's doubles and in tomorrow's match Pouille vs Darcis.

France would win its 10th davis cup, while for Belgium it would be the first victory of its history

- Definitely France will win Davis cup because all together they have better tennis players than Belgium except Goffin who is the best player in both national teams.

France is favorite, I think they will win the doubles, but both single games need to be played. Goffin vs Tsonga should be a very nice match and giving the current form Goffin, he is the favorite to win this match.
The other match (probably Darcis vs Pouille) could go both sides. Darcis is called Mr. Daviscup and will give everything he got to win!
Pouille is a great player so I am sure he can defeat Darcis but can't really say between Goffin Tsonga because both play well but I root for Goffin because he deserves to end the year well.

Pouille is higher on the ranking and in good form (won the title in Vienna), but I will not bet any money on this match. It will be the first time that Pouille and Darcis will play against each other. I am looking forward to tomorrow!

- Yes I also think that Goffin deserves to end the year well but again if he win Pouille is quality tennis player and it is hard to think that Darcis will win against him.

Gasquet was the best and could even play the fifth match (and decisive match) against Darcis.

Tsonga is a great player and plays at home, but right now Goffin is in great shape. So I think Goffin can win this game.
NO matter what , its a great final and I certainly didn't expect this from Gasquet . He can do wonders in single matches , no doubts but the quality he produced yesterday in doubles match was unbelievable . Go Goffin , equalize it for Belgium.

Goffin just did it! First set was close, but in the second and third set Goffin played much better than Tsonga.
Now it is up to the match Darcis vs Pouille to determine who will win the Davis cup of 2017.
Just incredible by Goffin , certainly after world tour finals his confidence has increased . Too bad this depend on Darcis though, it will be a high pressure match but I guess France will take it home .

Darcis was nowhere in his match against Pouille. It was a one way match, so congrats to Pouille and the French team to taking home their 10th Davis cup.
France had quality players like Tsonga, Gasquet , pouille but whereas in Belgium Goffin was the only one who worked hard and played well , gotto feel bad for him hm but congrats France for 10th Davis cup.

The French team has won this Davis Cup by playing 8 different players(record):
 Jo Wilfried Tsonga, Lucas Pouille, Richard Gasquet, Pierre Hugues Herbert, Julien Benneteau, Nicolas Mahut, Jeremy Chardy, Gilles Simon.
There are also 3 very strong players who have not been called:
Gael Monfils (currently 46th with best ranking 6), Benoit Paire (currently 41th with best ranking 18) and Mannarino (28th currently).
The French team can always choose the strongest players and who have the best shape.

In 2012 Czech Republic won the davis cup by playing only 2 players: Tomas Berdich and Radek Stepanek!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

How about Swiss team what is their standing are they competing with Davis cup? I think Switzerland is one of Europe power house of tennis because of Federer and warwinka.

absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

The French team has won this Davis Cup by playing 8 different players(record):
 Jo Wilfried Tsonga, Lucas Pouille, Richard Gasquet, Pierre Hugues Herbert, Julien Benneteau, Nicolas Mahut, Jeremy Chardy, Gilles Simon.
There are also 3 very strong players who have not been called:
Gael Monfils (currently 46th with best ranking 6), Benoit Paire (currently 41th with best ranking 18) and Mannarino (28th currently).
The French team can always choose the strongest players and who have the best shape.

In 2012 Czech Republic won the davis cup by playing only 2 players: Tomas Berdich and Radek Stepanek!
Cannot argue , each and every top country (in tennis ) has one or two star players except France . They got too many good players and they deserve to win the cup .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

Here are some new rules for the coming years:

-Shot Clock: between 2 points, the time will be increased by 5 seconds(from 20 to 25), but its application will be rigorous with an electronic shot-clock.

-Warm up: warm up time strictly enforced. The match will start in about 7 minutes

-withdrawals before 1st round match receive 50% prize money. The other 50% will go to the Lucky Loser
Who will play but will retire can be sanctioned by losing all the prizepool

-Another change of rule in 2019 in major tournaments, with the number of seeds limited to 16 instead of the current 32!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

here are the 10 players who have climbed more positions in the ATP rankings in 2017:

1.   Filip Krajinovic:   234th - 34th  +200
2.   Andrey Rublev:   156th - 39th  +117
3.   Kevin Anderson:   67th - 14th    +53
4.   Aljaz Bedene:     101th - 49th    +52
5.   Damir Dzhumhur: 77th - 30th    +47
6.   Ryan Harrison:      90th - 47th    +43
7.   Adrian Mannarino: 60th - 28th    +32
8.   J.Martín Del Potro: 38th - 11th    +27
9.   Diego Schwartzman: 52th- 26th  +26
10. Alexander Zverev:     24th - 4th  +20

Krajinovic (25 years old) and Rublev(20 years old) are surely the players who have achieved the most important improvements.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

absy
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:19:27 PM

here are the 10 players who have climbed more positions in the ATP rankings in 2017:

Krajinovic (25 years old) and Rublev(20 years old) are surely the players who have achieved the most important improvements.
What about Shapovalov ? He is 51st currently but not sure how  much he has moved , where did you get this stats from btw? Great move by Rublev actually because he is just 20 years old , amazing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

What about Shapovalov ? He is 51st currently but not sure how  much he has moved , where did you get this stats from btw? Great move by Rublev actually because he is just 20 years old , amazing.

I have considered only the players currently in the top 50!
Shapovalov currently 51st has improved by 200 positions.
Other players, in the top 100 who have improved significantly are:

Tsitsipas +1120 (currently 91th)
Ebden      +620   (76th)
Stebe       +320   (82th)
Gojowzyk  +130  (60th)
Kavcic.      +120  (97th)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

kobradobra

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

Nice to see a tennis thread here.  Wink
Lol at AO organizers ignoring Djokovic in their video teaser. This is going to be the year of Serb, IMO. Hope he can thrash the spanish pusher as far as at Melbourne

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:22:37 AM

What about Shapovalov ? He is 51st currently but not sure how  much he has moved , where did you get this stats from btw? Great move by Rublev actually because he is just 20 years old , amazing.

Ebden      +620   (76th)
Stebe       +320   (82th)
Gojowzyk  +130  (60th)
Kavcic.      +120  (97th)

- Tsitsipas is a bih talent and I think that he will be a surprise at ATP tour next season.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:24:54 PM

What about Shapovalov ? He is 51st currently but not sure how  much he has moved , where did you get this stats from btw? Great move by Rublev actually because he is just 20 years old , amazing.

Ebden      +620   (76th)
Stebe       +320   (82th)
Gojowzyk  +130  (60th)
Kavcic.      +120  (97th)

- Tsitsipas is a bih talent and I think that he will be a surprise at ATP tour next season.

Krajinović made huge progress this year, specially in the second part of the year when he climbed 200+ position to 33th.
I can't wait season to start to see how his performance will be, and to see Đoković back on court.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:35:37 PM

here are the 10 players who have done more aces in 2017:

Isner:     1123 in 57 matches (average for match 19,7)
Quarrey:   742 in 55 matches  (13,5)
Anderson: 738 in 55 matches  (13,4)
Muller:      735 in 50 matches  (14,7)
Karlovic:    730 in 35 matches (20,9)
Cilic:         724 in 64 matches  (11,3)
A.Zverev:  611 in 75 matches   (8,1)
Raonic:      566 in 41 matches  (13,8)
Dimitrov:   563 in 68 matches    (8,3)
Federer:    550 in 57 matches     (9,6)

Incredibles Karlovic and Isner with about 20 aces per match!
Karlovic is also the player who made the most aces in history (12302 aces in 630 matches).

only 2 other players made more than 10,000 aces: Federer 10264 and Goran Ivanisevic 10131.
the next will surely be Isner (currently 9724 aces)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:03:04 PM

Isner:     1123 in 57 matches (average for match 19,7)
Quarrey:   742 in 55 matches  (13,5)
Anderson: 738 in 55 matches  (13,4)
Muller:      735 in 50 matches  (14,7)
Karlovic:    730 in 35 matches (20,9)
Cilic:         724 in 64 matches  (11,3)
A.Zverev:  611 in 75 matches   (8,1)
Raonic:      566 in 41 matches  (13,8)
Dimitrov:   563 in 68 matches    (8,3)
Federer:    550 in 57 matches     (9,6)

Karlovic is also the player who made the most aces in history (12302 aces in 630 matches).

only 2 other players made more than 10,000 aces: Federer 10264 and Goran Ivanisevic 10131.

The strongest weapon Karlovic has is his serve, for the rest he is rather "limited". But 21 aces/match average is simply incredible! The rest of the players (except for Isner) are far away in these stats. What was Nadal his average btw?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

The strongest weapon Karlovic has is his serve, for the rest he is rather "limited". But 21 aces/match average is simply incredible! The rest of the players (except for Isner) are far away in these stats. What was Nadal his average btw?

Nadal this year made 286 aces in 78 matches with an average of 3,7 aces for match.
In his career he made "only" 3056 aces in 1035 matches with an average of almost 3 aces for match.
A very low average for a winning player like him!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:30:04 PM

Nadal this year made 286 aces in 78 matches with an average of 3,7 aces for match.
In his career he made "only" 3056 aces in 1035 matches with an average of almost 3 aces for match.
A very low average for a winning player like him!

Wow that's an interesting statistic, I didn't expect such a low average for Nadal! If you compare that to Federer he is miles away  Smiley.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

About Rafael Nadal, they say his serve is the only shot where you can see he was born as a right handed but learned to play with his left hand.

As for Ivo Karlovic, quite simply he would ranked outside the top 500 with a "normal" serve  Wink
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:31:19 PM

About Rafael Nadal, they say his serve is the only shot where you can see he was born as a right handed but learned to play with his left hand.

As for Ivo Karlovic, quite simply he would ranked outside the top 500 with a "normal" serve  Wink

Karlovic is really an atypical player in Tennis!
he is the tallest player in history with his 211cm.
His best weapon (perhaps the only one) is surely: make aces.
he holds the aces record in 1 match (2 sets of 3): 45
in the davis cup he made 78 aces against Stepanek in 2009
until 2012 it had the fastest ace record: 251km / h

Obviously every set ends often with a tie-break!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

teddybear

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:28:59 PM

Here are some new rules for the coming years:

-Shot Clock: between 2 points, the time will be increased by 5 seconds(from 20 to 25), but its application will be rigorous with an electronic shot-clock.

-Warm up: warm up time strictly enforced. The match will start in about 7 minutes

-withdrawals before 1st round match receive 50% prize money. The other 50% will go to the Lucky Loser
Who will play but will retire can be sanctioned by losing all the prizepool

-Another change of rule in 2019 in major tournaments, with the number of seeds limited to 16 instead of the current 32!
Oh wow! only 16 seeds. thats gonna be interesting. A lot more potential upsets possibilities then. Lets see how it pans out during Australian Open. Cant wait Smiley
teddybear

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:30:34 PM

Karlovic is really an atypical player in Tennis!
he is the tallest player in history with his 211cm.
His best weapon (perhaps the only one) is surely: make aces.
he holds the aces record in 1 match (2 sets of 3): 45
in the davis cup he made 78 aces against Stepanek in 2009
until 2012 it had the fastest ace record: 251km / h

Obviously every set ends often with a tie-break!

Karlovic is also the least serves broken player on the tour. His serve win percentage is the highest amongst all the ATP players.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: