Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196344 times)
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:45:05 PM

After Murray, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori who had already announced they had finished their season,
in the last few days Raonic, Berdich and Kyrgios have also been added.
7 top 20 ,for physical reasons or injuries, will therefore miss the last tournaments and atp finals and will probably return next season.
Perhaps this choice is to try to have the best shape in the first slam tournament of next season (Australian Open January 15-28, 2018),
as did Federer last year!
thats confirm that the whole season of tennis is fucking rigged, big players such a Murray and Djoko they won't paly if they know they should lose in 1st or 2nd rounds of tournaments and federer will be number #1  at the end of the year  Tongue
It is practically end of the season and those players that have some injury problems should take a break, as you said, to prepare the best they can for the beginning of next season and for first Slam of the year. Some light injuries can be fixed with just resting.
Season looks different without those two, plus Wawrinka. They even tried to play some tournaments but the results were not good. They had enough time to solve the problems that they have. Next season smells like fun.
I would like to see Roger on first place again too  Smiley

This season has been the great chance for smaller players and big potentials to shine since there were many injuries of best players (Đoković, Murray, Wawrinka...). I hope Đoković will make big return next season and make it boring again Tongue
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:03:06 PM

After Murray, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori who had already announced they had finished their season,
7 top 20 ,for physical reasons or injuries, will therefore miss the last tournaments and atp finals and will probably return next season.
Perhaps this choice is to try to have the best shape in the first slam tournament of next season (Australian Open January 15-28, 2018),
thats confirm that the whole season of tennis is fucking rigged, big players such a Murray and Djoko they won't paly if they know they should lose in 1st or 2nd rounds of tournaments and federer will be number #1  at the end of the year  Tongue
It is practically end of the season and those players that have some injury problems should take a break, as you said, to prepare the best they can for the beginning of next season and for first Slam of the year. Some light injuries can be fixed with just resting.
Season looks different without those two, plus Wawrinka. They even tried to play some tournaments but the results were not good. They had enough time to solve the problems that they have. Next season smells like fun.

This season has been the great chance for smaller players and big potentials to shine since there were many injuries of best players (Đoković, Murray, Wawrinka...). I hope Đoković will make big return next season and make it boring again Tongue
Lol , no it won't be boring because Nadal and Federer are in good shape and top form so it will be more interesting . I can't wait for Djokers return , if he starts playing in his God mode then it will be awesome to watch him especially in grand slams.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

Lol , no it won't be boring because Nadal and Federer are in good shape and top form so it will be more interesting . I can't wait for Djokers return , if he starts playing in his God mode then it will be awesome to watch him especially in grand slams.

Yeah, I hope all three of them will be free of injuries and in good shape so we can have many big and fantastic matches Smiley
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:34:32 PM

Yeah, I hope all three of them will be free of injuries and in good shape so we can have many big and fantastic matches Smiley
I believed Nadal has withdrawn from the Swiss indoor tournment as he is taking a break due to his physician advice that he is over stressing his right knee, I am sure he doesn't want to meet Federer who has already beaten him several times this season.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:09:45 AM

I believed Nadal has withdrawn from the Swiss indoor tournment as he is taking a break due to his physician advice that he is over stressing his right knee, I am sure he doesn't want to meet Federer who has already beaten him several times this season.

You're damn right, I bet he'd have agreed to play if I was on a clay court plus Federer is increasing his edge over him almost every tournament and so he's indeed looking for cover like you said and he better realize he can't hide for long.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:56:08 AM

Is somebody forgetting Murray here? I think they will all make a fantastic competition but if they will keep playing with full strength without balancing their strength and over stressing their muscles then the injuries will be inevitable. This goes for Nadal and Djokovic especially. Too much power and exertion of strength without skill can make you injury-prone.
Footmanred

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:31:43 AM

I agree. Muscles always need to keep in shape, especially athletes. Without constant training injuries are simply unavoidable. I hope next season will cost in tennis without injury.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:42:41 PM

A great opportunity this week for Roger Federer in the home tournament in Basel to reduce the gap from Nadal.
This tournament gives 500 points and if Federer wins it will reduce its gap from first place in the ranking atp to 1460 points.
Federer has 1 easy draw to the semifinals where he should find Goffin

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:25:41 PM

Here is the situation of qualified for atp Finals in London:

-Nadal 10465, Federer 9505, A.Zverev 4400, and Thiem 3725 are already mathematically qualified.

-Dimitrov 3560 and Cilic 3535 are not mathematically qualified but 99% will be among the best 8.

-for the last 2 available seats are in the fight 4 players:
Goffin 2750, Carreno-Busta 2605, Querrey 2525 and Anderson 2470

-Del Potro 2135 and Tsonga 2055 are not mathematically out of the fight but have very little chance to enter among the 8 finalists.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

Here is the situation of qualified for atp Finals in London:

-Nadal 10465, Federer 9505, A.Zverev 4400, and Thiem 3725 are already mathematically qualified.

-Dimitrov 3560 and Cilic 3535 are not mathematically qualified but 99% will be among the best 8.

-for the last 2 available seats are in the fight 4 players:
Goffin 2750, Carreno-Busta 2605, Querrey 2525 and Anderson 2470

-Del Potro 2135 and Tsonga 2055 are not mathematically out of the fight but have very little chance to enter among the 8 finalists.
I am afraid of Thiem Sad He is loosing the touch , inconsistent . I think he needed to take a break instead of playing all tournaments . I would love to see Del potro make it to top 8 because well he is an awesome competitor.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JemmaColin

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:27:59 AM

Not all great players such as Del Potro, can spend the season at the same level. May need to take short breaks to recover their strength.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:57:23 AM

And it's title number 95 for the greatest of all time Roger Federer as he beats Delpo in an amazing finals.  I feel bad for Delpo though , he must reach Paris somehow .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

And it's title number 95 for the greatest of all time Roger Federer as he beats Delpo in an amazing finals.  I feel bad for Delpo though , he must reach Paris somehow .

Yes lets hope he continues his impressive form against Nadal in France-the paris masters  before the end of the season. I just can't phantom why Federer keeps getting better even at his current age. He's indeed a legend of the game.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

Yes lets hope he continues his impressive form against Nadal in France-the paris masters  before the end of the season. I just can't phantom why Federer keeps getting better even at his current age. He's indeed a legend of the game.
I was hoping the same but Federer has different plans , he withdraws . Check this out for full info -> http://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/872829/Roger-Federer-Paris-Masters-Rafael-Nadal . Now Nadal is just one win away from finishing as Year-End Number 1.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

Indeed, Federer pulled out of Mirka Paris Bercy, to be at 100% for the World Tour Finals.
This last Masters 1000 looks not good on paper, as usual many players pulled out, but this year more than usual, last one to withdraw was Monfils.

Nadal vs Chung in Round 2, interesting  Cool I like the Korean player, played some great matches this year (the one against Nishikori especially was a cracker).

By the way, Nadal is 1460 pts ahead of Federer, so yeah YE1 is granted for him. Difference being, Federer did not play one single tournament on clay, and that eventually hurt his chances to become #1.

Still I am a Rafa fan so can't complain, the spankings from Fed this year have been hard enough.  Smiley
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

Indeed, Federer pulled out of Mirka Paris Bercy, to be at 100% for the World Tour Finals.
This last Masters 1000 looks not good on paper, as usual many players pulled out, but this year more than usual, last one to withdraw was Monfils.

Nadal vs Chung in Round 2, interesting  Cool I like the Korean player, played some great matches this year (the one against Nishikori especially was a cracker).

By the way, Nadal is 1460 pts ahead of Federer, so yeah YE1 is granted for him. Difference being, Federer did not play one single tournament on clay, and that eventually hurt his chances to become #1.

Still I am a Rafa fan so can't complain, the spankings from Fed this year have been hard enough.  Smiley
Same here , I was waiting for another Nadal v Federer match this year so that Nadal would get a chance to beat Roger atleast once this year Sad They met 4 times this year and Nadal lost all 4 . Great season for Federer though and I don't blame him for not playing all the tournaments at this age .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

Same here , I was waiting for another Nadal v Federer match this year so that Nadal would get a chance to beat Roger atleast once this year Sad They met 4 times this year and Nadal lost all 4 . Great season for Federer though and I don't blame him for not playing all the tournaments at this age .
Paris is faster this year, so I would not have high hopes that Nadal would beat Federer, unless the Swiss plays subpar tennis.
Now I understand how Federer fans felt in 2005-2014, damn...  Grin
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

Paris is faster this year, so I would not have high hopes that Nadal would beat Federer, unless the Swiss plays subpar tennis.
Nadal also not satisfied with his performance against the Federer maybe he is also waiting for one more chance to beat Federer in this year.
I think Nadal will not miss next chance he will definalty beat this time Federer.
szpalata

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:27:11 PM

Nadal also not satisfied with his performance against the Federer maybe he is also waiting for one more chance to beat Federer in this year.
I think Nadal will not miss next chance he will definalty beat this time Federer.

I thought absy made it clear in the previous post that Federer has withdrew from the Paris master and so you are not going to get to see them playing a fifth round this year. Even if Federer had played i still had high hopes he wwas going to beat Nadal on clay this time around because the sets are limited to three and not 5 as in a grand slam where he normally wear poor old federer out.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

oops, i was also looking forward to  a Nadal v. Fed part 5 as the year needs that to climax it successfully . Too bad he couldn't make it but Rafa  shouldn't think he's going to win it easily and be taken by surprise.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: