Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196342 times)
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal played as doubles partners for the first time on the second day of the inaugural Laver Cup in Prague.
Swiss Federer and Spaniard Nadal, who have won a combined 35 Grand Slam titles, are part of a Europe side playing a World team over three days.
They beat Americans Sam Querrey and Jack Sock 6-4 1-6 10-5 to give Team Europe a 9-3 lead.
It`s great to see those two players playing together, I think that they are great friends despite to rivalry that they had through whole carer. For example, Sampras and Agasi had totally different relationship, as I recall they did not like each other very much...
Team Europa win this event with 15-9 in score. Federer and Kirgios played last match and what a match that was... spectacle for the end.
This was practically duel between team Europe and team America plus Kirgios but it doesn`t mater, we watched great matches, great show that was  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:23:08 AM

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal played as doubles partners for the first time on the second day of the inaugural Laver Cup in Prague.
Swiss Federer and Spaniard Nadal, who have won a combined 35 Grand Slam titles, are part of a Europe side playing a World team over three days.
They beat Americans Sam Querrey and Jack Sock 6-4 1-6 10-5 to give Team Europe a 9-3 lead.
It`s great to see those two players playing together, I think that they are great friends despite to rivalry that they had through whole carer. For example, Sampras and Agasi had totally different relationship, as I recall they did not like each other very much...
Team Europa win this event with 15-9 in score. Federer and Kirgios played last match and what a match that was... spectacle for the end.
This was practically duel between team Europe and team America plus Kirgios but it doesn't mater, we watched great matches, great show that was  Smiley
What  a great tournament it was Smiley Not only we got to see great matches , we also got to see the great friendship of Nadal and Federer Smiley For the first time I could support  both of them together .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

This was practically duel between team Europe and team America plus Kirgios but it doesn't mater, we watched great matches, great show that was  Smiley
What  a great tournament it was Smiley Not only we got to see great matches , we also got to see the great friendship of Nadal and Federer Smiley For the first time I could support  both of them together .

It has been a spectacular and fun tournament, amazing to see Federer and Nadal playing together, especially for them 2 who seemed to be out of the game a year ago and have proven to be always the best in this sport.
This tournament can become a very interesting tournament, such as the Ryder Cup in golf, although European players (Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, A.Zverev,Thiem) are  much stronger than the rest of the World

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:13:01 PM

It has been a spectacular and fun tournament, amazing to see Federer and Nadal playing together, especially for them 2 who seemed to be out of the game a year ago and have proven to be always the best in this sport.
This tournament can become a very interesting tournament, such as the Ryder Cup in golf, although European players (Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, A.Zverev,Thiem) are  much stronger than the rest of the World

The two great players are playing together is there anything else can replace this for me No. nothing will give us this much entertainment. for me both are fantastic players and both are in outstanding form. Yes they were out of the form last year, but this year they have proven they are still fit and they can able to rule this tennis world a couple of years. Look at all tops players names we are seeing in the European team.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

That's the sad part actually Sad All the dominant players like "The big four " and Wawrinka , Dimitrov are in team Europe itself Sad I would like to see Nishikori , Raonic , Del potro play in next Laver cup , it will certainly make things interesting .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:27:15 PM

Europe began the final day with a 9-3 lead, but, after a win in the opening two matches on Sunday, John Isner beat Rafael Nadal 7-5 7-6 (7-1) to cut the advantage to 12-9.
Finally, Team Europe beat Team World 15-9 to win the inaugural Laver Cup in Prague
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

Britain's Kyle Edmund made his return from injury by beating Australian Bernard Tomic in the first round of the Chengdu Open in China.
World number 46 Edmund served nine aces as he defeated Tomic 6-4 6-2.

I think that Edmund will go far in this tourny. Maybe to the semi-finals
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:46:31 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 05:01:17 AM by JesVarez

I really like in the Yuichi Sugita vs Thiago Monteiro game the -1.5 sets of Sugita.
They already played each other in the Davis Cup a month ago, where Sugita won 3-0 easily. Yesterday Monteiro won against a 17 year old Wu which couldnt keep up, Monteiro doesnt play really well in Hard floor, and I think the Japanese will take this game with ease.
I hope the game will be just like a month ago, Sugita has a really good chance to be in the Semifinals.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

I really like in the Yuichi Sugita vs Thiago Monteiro game the -1.5 sets of Sugita.
They already played each other in the Davis Cup a month ago, where Sugita won 3-0 easily. Yesterday Monteiro won against a 17 year old Wu which couldnt keep up, Monteiro doesnt play really well in Hard floor, and I think the Japanese will take this game with ease.
I hope the game will be just like a month ago, Sugita has a really good chance to be in the Semifinals.

I really like to hear Asian name in tennis, because there only few Asian who can inter in some prestigious grand slam tournament. mostly it is dominated some European players. hopefully in the near future I can witness tennis superstar in asia.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

Novak Djokovich says that he wants Andre Agassi to continue to be his coach in 2018. Agassi joined the Djokovich team in 2018 as he wanted him to help boost his performance prior to the French Open where he was eliminated in the quarterfinals. I am sure that when he return from Injury Djokovich is going to win some grand slam titles.
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:20:00 AM

I really like to hear Asian name in tennis, because there only few Asian who can inter in some prestigious grand slam tournament. mostly it is dominated some European players. hopefully in the near future I can witness tennis superstar in asia.
The bet was a win, pretty easy win for the Japanese Sugita with a score of 6-4,6-1. Dont like how Monteiro played the past game, thats why I decided on Sugita. Hopefuly he can make it to semis.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:39:31 AM

This was practically duel between team Europe and team America plus Kirgios but it doesn`t mater, we watched great matches, great show that was  Smiley

I think in the beginning of  their career Sampras and Agassi hated each other. But as they mature they became close friends as well.

Wasn't able to follow the tennis news lately, but I love to see Federer and Nadal playing together. Yeah, I agree they are friends even outside of the court. Inside they are rivals but after a game they seems to enjoy once company.

Novak Djokovich says that he wants Andre Agassi to continue to be his coach in 2018. Agassi joined the Djokovich team in 2018 as he wanted him to help boost his performance prior to the French Open where he was eliminated in the quarterfinals. I am sure that when he return from Injury Djokovich is going to win some grand slam titles.

Good decision on Novak's part. I think this year is just bad luck on him and it has nothing to do with the coach. So sticking with Agassi would be a good thing as we all know that Agassi is a monster during his time and can probably part take a few lessons that will add a new dimension to Novak's game. Pretty sure he will come back strong and still prove that he is still the number 1 player out there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

I think in the beginning of  their career Sampras and Agassi hated each other. But as they mature they became close friends as well.

Wasn't able to follow the tennis news lately, but I love to see Federer and Nadal playing together. Yeah, I agree they are friends even outside of the court. Inside they are rivals but after a game they seems to enjoy once company.

Good decision on Novak's part. I think this year is just bad luck on him and it has nothing to do with the coach. So sticking with Agassi would be a good thing as we all know that Agassi is a monster during his time and can probably part take a few lessons that will add a new dimension to Novak's game. Pretty sure he will come back strong and still prove that he is still the number 1 player out there.

Yes for beginners or young players the coach is important. but Novak is already a champion he just needs some advice becasue as you told Agassi is a monster in his time period. Overall this year is bad for Djokovic, but i am sure he will be back next year he is a tremendous player some injuries will make him this year sad. i too hope he will be back very soon.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

What a poor performance by Edmund..
Britain's Kyle Edmund was knocked out of the Chengdu Open in the second round by American Jared Donaldson.
The world number 46 was beaten 6-0 1-6 6-4 by 58th-ranked Donaldson, who was dominant on his first serve.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:31:27 AM

Yes for beginners or young players the coach is important. but Novak is already a champion he just needs some advice becasue as you told Agassi is a monster in his time period. Overall this year is bad for Djokovic, but i am sure he will be back next year he is a tremendous player some injuries will make him this year sad. i too hope he will be back very soon.

Novak Djokovic, in addition to recovering from the accident, has to find the right motivation and conviction in himself.
This year he was not concentrated and almost lazy.
A great champion such as Agassi can give you important tips on how to handle this negative period and how to find the motivations again.
I'm convinced Djokovic will return to winning at least 1 slam tournament

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:48:45 PM

Russia's Maria Sharapova put her recent US Open defeat by Anastasija Sevastova behind her with a gripping three-hour win over the Latvian at the China Open.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:19:49 AM

Russia's Maria Sharapova put her recent US Open defeat by Anastasija Sevastova behind her with a gripping three-hour win over the Latvian at the China Open.
No matter how much she wins , these stupid people are just gonna talk about the drugs thing again and again . I do agree that she shouldn't been given wild card but she is done with that dope thing , she should be respected now .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

No matter how much she wins , these stupid people are just gonna talk about the drugs thing again and again . I do agree that she shouldn't been given wild card but she is done with that dope thing , she should be respected now .
Considering how she used the drug all the time during her tennis career which gave her an edge over other competitors is why she will never get any respect, her trophies should have been taken back since she cheated all that time and no one should give her any sympathy because she is a woman, Justin Gatlin is not being afforded that privilege since he cheated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

Considering how she used the drug all the time during her tennis career which gave her an edge over other competitors is why she will never get any respect, her trophies should have been taken back since she cheated all that time and no one should give her any sympathy because she is a woman, Justin Gatlin is not being afforded that privilege since he cheated.

I agree. All her trophies are now tainted with illegal drugs and maybe 10-20 years from now if ever she get the chances to be nominated as one of the greats for this decade, I'm sure she will not get the nod because of all the illegal drugs issues on her. But still she have been given light penalty and even offered wild cards in every tournament. Only her beauty and not her tennis are being watch, IMHO. And the organizations are capitalizing on it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:13:18 AM

Maybe , yes that's a way , let the USTA take away all her trophies and take away her rankings too . Let her start from beginning now because she is a great athlete and has done a lot to the sport .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: