Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196342 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Russia's Maria Sharapova put her recent US Open defeat by Anastasija Sevastova behind her with a gripping three-hour win over the Latvian at the China Open.
No matter how much she wins , these stupid people are just gonna talk about the drugs thing again and again . I do agree that she shouldn't been given wild card but she is done with that dope thing , she should be respected now .
Considering how she used the drug all the time during her tennis career which gave her an edge over other competitors is why she will never get any respect, her trophies should have been taken back since she cheated all that time and no one should give her any sympathy because she is a woman, Justin Gatlin is not being afforded that privilege since he cheated.

I agree. All her trophies are now tainted with illegal drugs and maybe 10-20 years from now if ever she get the chances to be nominated as one of the greats for this decade, I'm sure she will not get the nod because of all the illegal drugs issues on her. But still she have been given light penalty and even offered wild cards in every tournament. Only her beauty and not her tennis are being watch, IMHO. And the organizations are capitalizing on it.
She initially said that she needed it to take the substance for health reasons and failed to give the reason and she has been taking it for more than ten years and without a doubt the drug gave her an edge over the competitors and to me that can be attributed to most of her wins.The story would have been totally different had it been the Williams sisters.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:39:51 PM

Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal played as doubles partners for the first time on the second day of the inaugural Laver Cup in Prague.
Swiss Federer and Spaniard Nadal, who have won a combined 35 Grand Slam titles, are part of a Europe side playing a World team over three days.
They beat Americans Sam Querrey and Jack Sock 6-4 1-6 10-5 to give Team Europe a 9-3 lead.
It`s great to see those two players playing together, I think that they are great friends despite to rivalry that they had through whole carer. For example, Sampras and Agasi had totally different relationship, as I recall they did not like each other very much...
Team Europa win this event with 15-9 in score. Federer and Kirgios played last match and what a match that was... spectacle for the end.
This was practically duel between team Europe and team America plus Kirgios but it doesn`t mater, we watched great matches, great show that was  Smiley

I think in the beginning of  their career Sampras and Agassi hated each other. But as they mature they became close friends as well.

Wasn't able to follow the tennis news lately, but I love to see Federer and Nadal playing together. Yeah, I agree they are friends even outside of the court. Inside they are rivals but after a game they seems to enjoy once company.

Novak Djokovich says that he wants Andre Agassi to continue to be his coach in 2018. Agassi joined the Djokovich team in 2018 as he wanted him to help boost his performance prior to the French Open where he was eliminated in the quarterfinals. I am sure that when he return from Injury Djokovich is going to win some grand slam titles.

Good decision on Novak's part. I think this year is just bad luck on him and it has nothing to do with the coach. So sticking with Agassi would be a good thing as we all know that Agassi is a monster during his time and can probably part take a few lessons that will add a new dimension to Novak's game. Pretty sure he will come back strong and still prove that he is still the number 1 player out there.

Yes for beginners or young players the coach is important. but Novak is already a champion he just needs some advice becasue as you told Agassi is a monster in his time period. Overall this year is bad for Djokovic, but i am sure he will be back next year he is a tremendous player some injuries will make him this year sad. i too hope he will be back very soon.

Novak Djokovic, in addition to recovering from the accident, has to find the right motivation and conviction in himself.
This year he was not concentrated and almost lazy.
A great champion such as Agassi can give you important tips on how to handle this negative period and how to find the motivations again.
I'm convinced Djokovic will return to winning at least 1 slam tournament
You are right about that. They are humans and have ups and downs in some point of their career. There can be lots of reasons for that, we can not know what they are. Dokovic had amazing cooperation and relationship with Vaida and Boris latter and I think that they are important part of his success. We will see how Agassi will influence on Novak but I am sure in one thing: if Djokovic find his motivation he will winning tournaments again and he will win large, Masters and Slams.
Dunkerk40

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:45 AM

We will see. Djokovic is a great player, but will he be able to cope with the psychological pressure at the start of the season?

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:19:59 AM

We will see. Djokovic is a great player, but will he be able to cope with the psychological pressure at the start of the season?
Every player goes through this phase and I am pretty sure Djoker will be able to get back to his top form and win slams again . This is what Federer did , this is what Nadal did and this is what the third best player in the modern era is doing right now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

Every player goes through this phase and I am pretty sure Djoker will be able to get back to his top form and win slams again . This is what Federer did , this is what Nadal did and this is what the third best player in the modern era is doing right now.
I also think that Djokovic can return to the top after he recovers from his elbow injury.  He is still relatively young.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:02:28 PM

I also think that Djokovic can return to the top after he recovers from his elbow injury.  He is still relatively young.

This long break should be pretty useful for him. I expect him to be very competetive next year. Good thing is that he doesn't defend many points, so he doesn't have much to lose.
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:17:03 AM

For today I really like the Murray/Soares 2-0 vs Paire/Ramos. The ML is @1.20 and the 2-0 is @ 1.57.
For me, the Murray and Soares is one of the best couple in Tennis, they play against two tennis players that have never played together before.
I believe the Murray/Soares couple are obligated to win this game, I dont see a surprise with Paire/Ramos here.
Murray/Soares are playing to access the Masters in ondon this year, and they cannot lose a game like this. Ramos have been playing really bad this year too.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:35:58 PM

British tennis player Dan Evans has been banned for one year after testing positive for cocaine, which he explained had accidentally mixed with his medication in a washbag.
Vasilije69

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:52:01 PM

British tennis player Dan Evans has been banned for one year after testing positive for cocaine, which he explained had accidentally mixed with his medication in a washbag.

To be honest, that won't affect tennis community much. So, I don't care much though.
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:13:56 AM

For today I really like the Murray/Soares 2-0 vs Paire/Ramos. The ML is @1.20 and the 2-0 is @ 1.57.
For me, the Murray and Soares is one of the best couple in Tennis, they play against two tennis players that have never played together before.
I believe the Murray/Soares couple are obligated to win this game, I dont see a surprise with Paire/Ramos here.
Murray/Soares are playing to access the Masters in ondon this year, and they cannot lose a game like this. Ramos have been playing really bad this year too.
So Murray and Soares win 6-1,7-5. Pretty easy win for those who put money on it. Both really good tennis players that should have won easy and did.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:04:01 PM

World number eight Grigor Dimitrov beat Argentina's Juan Martin del Potro to reach the China Open quarter-finals.
The Bulgarian won 7-6 (8-6) 7-5 in Beijing to set up a meeting with Spain's Roberto Bautista Agut.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:12:42 PM

Great win of the very young Rublev (19 years old) against the expert Berdich.
With this victory he will improve his ranking (at least 35 th) and if he comes to the final he will enter for the first time in his career in top 30!
Among the players under 20, the best 3 this year were: A.Zverev, Shapovalov and Rublev himself.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:25:20 PM

Great win of the very young Rublev (19 years old) against the expert Berdich.
With this victory he will improve his ranking (at least 35 th) and if he comes to the final he will enter for the first time in his career in top 30!
Among the players under 20, the best 3 this year were: A.Zverev, Shapovalov and Rublev himself.
I would rate Rublev more than Shapovalov , no doubts both are great talent but Rublev seems more matured when it comes to big matches and his game is awesome Smiley Good to see young guns giving such tough fight to top players .

Congrats to Nadal for his win over Isner .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

here are the semifinals of the 2 Asian Tournaments atp500:

Beijing Tournament:
Nadal vs Dimitrov
Kyrgios vs A.Zverev

Tokyo Tournament:
Cilic vs Mannarino
Goffin vs Scwartzman

My favorites are Nadal and Cilic

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Kimi80

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Beijing Tournament:
Nadal vs Dimitrov
Kyrgios vs A.Zverev

Tokyo Tournament:
Cilic vs Mannarino
Goffin vs Scwartzman

Nadal will play against Kyrgios in the finale in China, I expect great battle of those two guys and give slight advantage to Nadal.
Cilic on the other side played disappointed match at its very end. Manarino took brake for 5-3 lead in second set but Cilic made re-break. I thought that we will see another tie-break but Manarino surprised and won second set with another break. Marin collapse totally and lost third set with zero. So strange for Grand Slam Champion.
I don`t know what to expect fro Japan finale but if I had to decide I would give slightly bigger chance to Goffin.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:25:09 AM

Beijing Tournament:
Nadal vs Dimitrov
Kyrgios vs A.Zverev

Tokyo Tournament:
Cilic vs Mannarino
Goffin vs Scwartzman

Nadal will play against Kyrgios in the finale in China, I expect great battle of those two guys and give slight advantage to Nadal.
Cilic on the other side played disappointed match at its very end. Manarino took brake for 5-3 lead in second set but Cilic made re-break. I thought that we will see another tie-break but Manarino surprised and won second set with another break. Marin collapse totally and lost third set with zero. So strange for Grand Slam Champion.
I don`t know what to expect fro Japan finale but if I had to decide I would give slightly bigger chance to Goffin.
Kyrgios looking for this 4th title and for Nadal this is his 4th China open finals.  Can't guess the winner easily as you mentioned but I guess this time Nadal is gonna take the revenge and win the title . #letsgorafa

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
absy
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

Goffin looking really strong against Mannarino in Tokyo but Mannarino is a good player but since Goffin is so good in defence I guess he will be able to win this finals although he might take 3 sets . I just love how he plays , one of the best all-round player we have .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:04 PM

World number one Rafael Nadal beat Nick Kyrgios 6-2 6-1 in the China Open final to win his sixth title of the season.
Australian Kyrgios began well but lost his way after he became frustrated by a line call in the first set in Beijing.
The temperamental world number 19 continued to let the incident bother him and later received a one-point penalty for continuing to complain.
Kimi80

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

World number one Rafael Nadal beat Nick Kyrgios 6-2 6-1 in the China Open final to win his sixth title of the season.
Australian Kyrgios began well but lost his way after he became frustrated by a line call in the first set in Beijing.
The temperamental world number 19 continued to let the incident bother him and later received a one-point penalty for continuing to complain.
I gave slightly more chance to Rafa to win this match. I was wrong and I was right. Rafa won but really kicked Kirgyos ass.
As you say, Krgios mental condition is the reason why he still isn't top 5 player. He has all the quality to be even number one but he can snap in a moment and that exactly what happened today.
Anyway, a season from dream continues for Nadal. Congrats to Rafa, he deserved everything that happened to him this year, one of his best seasons in career, constantly good through whole the year.
Vasilije69

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

My tennis bets for tomorrow:

Haase-Gasquet, Gasquet wins 1.35
Chung- Bautista, Bautista wins 1.25
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: