Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196355 times)
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

Federer made a comfortable win today against Sock. By my opinion, he is No.1 favorite to win this tournament.
He is no.1 favorite but Nadal really has a chance to break that 4- nill against federer this time . I hope Nadal comes out Victorious because he hasn't won even one and it's his time .

Well from the game i saw he didn't totally outplay sock and so i don't think he's looking unbeatable just yet, anything could happen but would be wonderful to see both players lock horns again before the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:11:25 PM

Federer made a comfortable win today against Sock. By my opinion, he is No.1 favorite to win this tournament.
He is no.1 favorite but Nadal really has a chance to break that 4- nill against federer this time . I hope Nadal comes out Victorious because he hasn't won even one and it's his time .
Considering how a thirty one year old struggles to beat someone five years older than him in the whole of 2017, I really don't think this is Rafael Nadal's year even though he has won a lot of trophies but Federer has also won a lot of trophies as well and even more grand slams trophies this year than Nadal.

junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

Considering how a thirty one year old struggles to beat someone five years older than him in the whole of 2017, I really don't think this is Rafael Nadal's year even though he has won a lot of trophies but Federer has also won a lot of trophies as well and even more grand slams trophies this year than Nadal.
I watched a bit of Roger Federer yesterday against Jack Sock, and the Swiss played very average, and the bounce looked strange. I wonder if Rafa's game will be favored by these conditions.
Roger has all the confidence of his 4 wins over Rafa this year, but with these weird conditions you never know, they are similar to 2013 when Nadal scored his only win over Federer indoors.
I 'll wait to see how Rafa looks against David Goffin tonight.

Odds are still massively on Fed's side: 1.65 for the win, Nadal trading @ 6.0 now before his first match.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

I watched a bit of Roger Federer yesterday against Jack Sock, and the Swiss played very average, and the bounce looked strange. I wonder if Rafa's game will be favored by these conditions.
Roger has all the confidence of his 4 wins over Rafa this year, but with these weird conditions you never know, they are similar to 2013 when Nadal scored his only win over Federer indoors.

Odds are still massively on Fed's side: 1.65 for the win, Nadal trading @ 6.0 now before his first match.
I think after today's game the odds will change. Now only putting some amount on Nadal is I think worth if he lost you will lose little amount suppose if he wins then it's a big jackpot for you. My prediction is Nadal can beat him this time.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:55:01 PM

When you say very average does it mean that Federer is not putting enough effort right? But when push becomes a shove then we might see Federer rising his game again. I think this year, Federer has make a lot of adjustments that really made his strong physically. Like having a good rest between tournaments and just picking up good one to enter. Of course Roger will be the favorite here, although Rafa is hanging in there. Let's see how he perform against a tough opponent like David Groffin, Rafa is 2-0 against David.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
junoreactor

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:05:41 PM

When you say very average does it mean that Federer is not putting enough effort right? But when push becomes a shove then we might see Federer rising his game again. I think this year, Federer has make a lot of adjustments that really made his strong physically. Like having a good rest between tournaments and just picking up good one to enter. Of course Roger will be the favorite here, although Rafa is hanging in there. Let's see how he perform against a tough opponent like David Groffin, Rafa is 2-0 against David.

Yes, agree, last time I saw Federer that average was against Richard Gasquet in Shanghai, and then he played incredible in the final the same week. Yesterday I was surprised by the number of returns he missed, Jack Sock is not exactly a huge server.
Was a first match anyway, and a win is a win.

@bitcoinmasterlord
Agree big time, value on Nadal, the odds are so high because there is still concern about his knee, who knows if it will hold up.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

Yes, agree, last time I saw Federer that average was against Richard Gasquet in Shanghai, and then he played incredible in the final the same week. Yesterday I was surprised by the number of returns he missed, Jack Sock is not exactly a huge server.
Was a first match anyway, and a win is a win.

@bitcoinmasterlord
Agree big time, value on Nadal, the odds are so high because there is still concern about his knee, who knows if it will hold up.
I don't agree with this , average and federer doesn't go together because that was a good performance by Roger. Sock is in great shape and beating him in straight sets requires great performance . Certainly not average.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:37:27 AM

World number one Rafael Nadal pulled out of the ATP Finals and brought an end to his season after defeat by Belgian seventh seed David Goffin in his opening round-robin match.
Nadal lost 7-6 6-7 7-6 in a crazy and long match.
Federrer is the favourite to win now.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:56:46 PM

World number one Rafael Nadal pulled out of the ATP Finals and brought an end to his season after defeat by Belgian seventh seed David Goffin in his opening round-robin match.
I will like to know something, should Federer win the ATP Final trophy, will he get enough points to supplant Rafael Nadal as the current Number 1 tennis player in the world, I think that should happen as He have had one if the best season in the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:14:52 AM

Nadal has retired due to knee injury, and this time he will not win the Atp Final Masters. Maybe it's the only tournament that he will never win in his long career.

Meanwhile Federer has already won his group and is the great favorite to win this tournament. However, he will not be able to return to the top spot this year.
Nadal will close the season with 10645 points, if Federer will win all the matches he can close the season with 10505 points.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:33:10 PM

I will like to know something, should Federer win the ATP Final trophy, will he get enough points to supplant Rafael Nadal as the current Number 1 tennis player in the world, I think that should happen as He have had one if the best season in the year.

I donth think it will be enough for him.
Dimitrov defeated Goffin  6-0 6-2 and will continue his great year journey. What a huge player.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:54:59 PM

Like Federer, Dimitrov also won his group. Instead, Cilic and Carreno-Busta have already been eliminated (Nadal's injured substitute).
Dimitrov will play in the semifinals against the winner of "A.Zverev vs Sock".
Federer will play in the semifinals against the winner of "Thiem vs Goffin".

Dimitrov will surely be his best ranking and winning the tournament could even finish the season in third place!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

Like Federer, Dimitrov also won his group. Instead, Cilic and Carreno-Busta have already been eliminated (Nadal's injured substitute).

Dimitrov will surely be his best ranking and winning the tournament could even finish the season in third place!

Dimitrov, called once "baby Federrer" uses almost the same technique as his model. I dont think he can win him but being in the second place is absolutlly possible.
miha8

Activity: 490
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

Dimitrov, called once "baby Federrer" uses almost the same technique as his model. I dont think he can win him but being in the second place is absolutlly possible.

- Dimitrov plays very well this season. Tomorrow I expect easily win for Dimi against Carreno.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:30:58 PM

Surprisingly, Sock just won against A.Zverev and will play in the semifinals against Dimitrov.
instead, Federer will play against the winner of the match Goffin vs Thiem

With this result Sock will make his new best rank (at least 8th)

For the third place in the ranking there are 3 players in the fight:

A.Zverev 4610 (eliminated)
Dimitrov 4050 (to overcome A.Zverev must win the next match (200 points) and win the semifinals (400 points)
Thiem     4015 (to overcome A.Zverev must win the next match (200 points) and win the semifinals (400 points)

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

absy
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

Surprisingly, Sock just won against A.Zverev and will play in the semifinals against Dimitrov.
instead, Federer will play against the winner of the match Goffin vs Thiem

With this result Sock will make his new best rank (at least 8th)

For the third place in the ranking there are 3 players in the fight:

A.Zverev 4610 (eliminated)
Dimitrov 4050 (to overcome A.Zverev must win the next match (200 points) and win the semifinals (400 points)
Thiem     4015 (to overcome A.Zverev must win the next match (200 points) and win the semifinals (400 points)
Not really surprising to me , the only problem with Sascha is his consistency and the biggest strength of Sock is he grabs the opportunities , really happy to see him in the SF's Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

Goffin has just won 2-0 against Thiem and in the semi-finals will play Federer.
With this result he makes his best ranking (7th). Winning the Tournament can even reach the 4th place.

I think that anyway the final will be Federer vs Dimitrov

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:52:11 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 04:02:15 PM by babygun

With this result he makes his best ranking (7th). Winning the Tournament can even reach the 4th place.

Nice performance from Goffin, getting into the last 4 of the Masters is a major achievement!
But I think against Federer it will be very difficult, Federer is the strong favorite to win this match.
The most logic final would be Federer vs Dimitrov, with Federer winning the title.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
absy
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:33 AM

Nice performance from Goffin, getting into the last 4 of the Masters is a major achievement!
But I think against Federer it will be very difficult, Federer is the strong favorite to win this match.
The most logic final would be Federer vs Dimitrov, with Federer winning the title.
Anything can happen at this point actually , all are great players but I want Dimitrov to move on to finals atleast if he doesn't win the title because his game is amazing and he has the potential to be the future great .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
junoreactor

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

Hmm I have a big bet on Federer to win the title but I wonder if I should hedge in the final if he plays against Dimitrov.
Actually Roger never lost to Dimitrov but there is always a first time, unless your name is Ferrer lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: