Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 793 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196419 times)
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:52:12 AM

Nadal is through to the quarter finals after winning in straight sets against Dolgopolov, it was no challenge for Nadal as he breezed through only losing 7 games in the 3 sets. Thiem is beating Del Potro in the 4th set and should make it through. Now we just wait to see if Federer can make it through to the quarter finals when he faces Kohlschreiber soon.
What an incredible match Delpo and Thiem played. So interesting and quality duel. And what a comeback Del Potro made... amazing. He was ill these last couple of days, doctor gave him pills during the medical timeout in first set, he was feeling pretty bad. I thought that he has no chance to win, but how wrong I was... Fantastic. It would be great for him to rest and recover good, as much as he can, because Federer just won the match against Kolschriber and it was pretty easy task for him, three sets, hour and fifty minutes, didn't even sweat.

Quality match indeed. I really thought that Thiem would really take the game in straight sets, Delpo appeared physically finished earlier in the match, but appeared fueled by the crowd and found a way to earn a spot in the quarterfinals.

Now he must face the dominant Federer, who cruised past Philipp Kohlschreiber without even allowing a break point chance.This victory marked his second consecutive straight sets win as he approaches a potential semifinal showdown with Nadal. Rafa also has no problem, beating Alexandr Dolgopolov in straight sets with little resistance.

Yep Federer won easy in his match as did Nadal and it's looking likely the two will face off in the semifinal. Both are coming good at the right time as Federer is now winning in straight sets as in the earlier matches he was getting pushed to 5 sets.
Maybe but I am not so sure about it anymore because Del Potro is giving his everything and is in great form if you ask me . He didn't drop a set except against Thiem in the whole tournament , my guess would be Pablo Busta v Nadal in the finals and Nadal to win the tourney Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quadast

Activity: 106
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:28:02 AM

Nadal is through to the quarter finals after winning in straight sets against Dolgopolov, it was no challenge for Nadal as he breezed through only losing 7 games in the 3 sets. Thiem is beating Del Potro in the 4th set and should make it through. Now we just wait to see if Federer can make it through to the quarter finals when he faces Kohlschreiber soon.
What an incredible match Delpo and Thiem played. So interesting and quality duel. And what a comeback Del Potro made... amazing. He was ill these last couple of days, doctor gave him pills during the medical timeout in first set, he was feeling pretty bad. I thought that he has no chance to win, but how wrong I was... Fantastic. It would be great for him to rest and recover good, as much as he can, because Federer just won the match against Kolschriber and it was pretty easy task for him, three sets, hour and fifty minutes, didn't even sweat.

Quality match indeed. I really thought that Thiem would really take the game in straight sets, Delpo appeared physically finished earlier in the match, but appeared fueled by the crowd and found a way to earn a spot in the quarterfinals.

Now he must face the dominant Federer, who cruised past Philipp Kohlschreiber without even allowing a break point chance.This victory marked his second consecutive straight sets win as he approaches a potential semifinal showdown with Nadal. Rafa also has no problem, beating Alexandr Dolgopolov in straight sets with little resistance.

Yep Federer won easy in his match as did Nadal and it's looking likely the two will face off in the semifinal. Both are coming good at the right time as Federer is now winning in straight sets as in the earlier matches he was getting pushed to 5 sets.
Maybe but I am not so sure about it anymore because Del Potro is giving his everything and is in great form if you ask me . He didn't drop a set except against Thiem in the whole tournament , my guess would be Pablo Busta v Nadal in the finals and Nadal to win the tourney Smiley

I hope that Nadal will win this tournament. I bet on his win $ 500. I think that he should beat the Russian easily, as he beat Dolgopolov from Ukraine

CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Women-
American Sloane Stephens won a final-set tie-break to beat Latvia's Anastasija Sevastova and reach her first US Open semi-final.
The 24-year-old, ranked 83rd as she makes her way back from injury, won 6-3 3-6 7-6 (7-4) in New York.
I believe she will reach the finals.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

Women-
American Sloane Stephens won a final-set tie-break to beat Latvia's Anastasija Sevastova and reach her first US Open semi-final.
The 24-year-old, ranked 83rd as she makes her way back from injury, won 6-3 3-6 7-6 (7-4) in New York.
I believe she will reach the finals.
Who would expect that Stephen Sloan reach the final of the use open coming from ranking 83rd in the world, maybe she is the next Serena William that will dominate Women professional tennis.because as of this year no one dominate women tennis.

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

I hope that Nadal will win this tournament. I bet on his win $ 500. I think that he should beat the Russian easily, as he beat Dolgopolov from Ukraine

If Nadal faces Federer in the semi final match, then this match will be very difficult to guess who will win. I think Federer will win and go finals. Suppose Potro comes to semi final then Nadal will win this title there is no doubt for me. I wish any of these two people can win this title. Federer won the last title, so this time I wish Nadal wants to lift the US open cup.
StephenCurry333

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

My picks for  US Open (ATP)
Roger Federer V Juan Martin Del Potro , Set Handicap: Delpo +2.5  @1.67
Rafa Nadal V Andrey Rublev Over 29.5  @1.73

My picks for  US Open (WTA)
Karolina Pliskova V Coco Vandeweghe, Total Number of Sets: 3 @2.33
Madison Keys V Kaia Kanepi, Over 19.5 @1.78
cicciobtc
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:07:17 PM

Fantastic Nadal just won against Rublev dominating the 3-0 match (6-1 6-2 6-2).
Now let's wait for Federer to see an epic match! who wins the semifinals will also be No. 1 in the ranking atp!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
miha8

Merit: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Now let's wait for Federer to see an epic match! who wins the semifinals will also be No. 1 in the ranking atp!

Fantastic match for Rafa but I think that Rublev was scared of the big match and he had to much better.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:00:58 PM

Fantastic match for Rafa but I think that Rublev was scared of the big match and he had to much better.
Rublev never made it to those levels in his life (he is just 19 YO). I believe that when he will get a little more experience he can win every player in the ATP round.
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:29:52 PM

Rublev never made it to those levels in his life (he is just 19 YO). I believe that when he will get a little more experience he can win every player in the ATP round.

yes, he is a great young player and in any case it is a great result a quarter-final in a slam tournament! he will do his best ranking in the top 40! he has the talent to enter the top 10 in the coming years!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 11:05:08 PM

Well Nadal is through to the semifinals after winning easily against Rublev in straight sets. Rublev didn't really put up much of a fight as Nadal crushed him. I don't think it will be the same for Federer though as Del Potro will be a tough challenge for Federer as in the past Del Potro has played well against Federer even beating him in a US Open final many years ago now. I still think Federer will win but it will be tough, maybe in 4 sets.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Vasilije69

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:40:19 AM

Martin Del Potro has just won first set against Federer! Keep it up Delpo!
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:37:43 AM

Argentina's Juan Martin del beat Roger Federer in four sets to reach the US Open semi-finals.
He goes on to face Rafael Nadal, who earlier beat Russian teenager Andrey Rublev.
What are your thoughts about this semi?
cryptojac17

Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

Argentina's Juan Martin del beat Roger Federer in four sets to reach the US Open semi-finals.
He goes on to face Rafael Nadal, who earlier beat Russian teenager Andrey Rublev.

Nadal has the edge between the two, my speculation Nadal will go to the final and even win the grand slam, because of his experience plus the momentum of winning streak it will catapult him to the final.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

Nadal has the edge between the two, my speculation Nadal will go to the final and even win the grand slam, because of his experience plus the momentum of winning streak it will catapult him to the final.
So sad Federer out from this event. I expected him in finals, but unfortunately, he defeated by Del Potro. It was an excellent match b/w Potro vs Federer. Bad luck for Federer. Now everyone put eyes on Nadal. I think who will b/w Nadal vs Potro they will win this trophy.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

Wow. Del Potro is really playing this good in this tournament. I thought the Roger could easily beat him because Del Potro just came from a hard fought match against Thiem. But just like thay say, "the ball is round". However, I still think that Nadal can overcome Del Potro here. Eventhough he upsets Federer, we will ba facing another veteran, but if was able to get pass Nadal here, I'm sure he will get the chance to raise the trophy this year. But I'm betting on Nadal here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

So sad Federer out from this event. I expected him in finals, but unfortunately, he defeated by Del Potro. It was an excellent match b/w Potro vs Federer. Bad luck for Federer. Now everyone put eyes on Nadal. I think who will b/w Nadal vs Potro they will win this trophy.

Yes, its sad to see Federer go out against Del Potro. He played very well and I consider this to be his greatest performance so far. The question is, can he perform to the next level against Rafa? For me, it looks like he gave it all in this match and not sure if he has still something in his tank after a hard match against Thiem and Federer. But Federer reaching the quarters, its such a accomplished, he was pushed during the 1st and 2nd round and still managed to win. I guess he's luck run out against the resurging Del Potro. If I'm correct, Nadal has the edge vs Del Potro, let's see if this continue. I also would pick Nadal against him, Rafa has the experience and very tough to beat once he got into a semi-finals.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
cicciobtc
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:15:53 PM

Yes, its sad to see Federer go out against Del Potro. He played very well and I consider this to be his greatest performance so far. The question is, can he perform to the next level against Rafa? For me, it looks like he gave it all in this match and not sure if he has still something in his tank after a hard match against Thiem and Federer. But Federer reaching the quarters, its such a accomplished, he was pushed during the 1st and 2nd round and still managed to win. I guess he's luck run out against the resurging Del Potro. If I'm correct, Nadal has the edge vs Del Potro, let's see if this continue. I also would pick Nadal against him, Rafa has the experience and very tough to beat once he got into a semi-finals.

Fantastic victory for Del Potro, he is a great champion but was very unlucky in his career with too many injuries.
 The decisive moment of the match was the tie-break of the third set in which Federer wasted 4 set points!
Nadal vs. Del Potro is the anticipated final, who wins this game will also win the tournament!
Nadal seems in great shape but Del Potro can do another epic match and win!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC

Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:14:58 PM

Fantastic victory for Del Potro, he is a great champion but was very unlucky in his career with too many injuries.
 The decisive moment of the match was the tie-break of the third set in which Federer wasted 4 set points!
Nadal vs. Del Potro is the anticipated final, who wins this game will also win the tournament!
Nadal seems in great shape but Del Potro can do another epic match and win!
I also think that Nadal is favorite for championship title. Only chance that Delpo has is to push Nadal hard from the beginning, to get inside his head. Nadal had some bad moments in few matches at the beginning of the tournament when players made great pressure on him. I just wouldn't like to see poor quality match in this semi.
All congratulations to Del Potro for victory in yesterdays match. He showed great mental strength. Amazing last two performances, I really love to watch him when he is playing his best tennis.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 11:12:47 PM

What a great match between Federer and Del Potro, I was right about it going to 4 sets but I thought Federer would win the match. But I did say that I wouldn't be surprised to see Del Potro win the match as he does play good tennis against Federer when they play and has beaten him in the US Open final a few years ago. Not sure if he will beat Nadal as he is in top form and look set to win this US Open.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 793 »
  Print  

Jump to: