News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 [1936] 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 ... 3394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877796 times)
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 07:17:13 AM

Congratulations to the Bucks and also to Giannis Antetokounmpo, for his first ring and finals mvp! It was clear that he would win this award

I've read on some websites that CP3 won't retire, I'm cheering to the Suns to bring reinforcements next season, and I sincerely hope CP3 gets his ring and also takes the first title to the Suns.

I had commented a few days ago to a user (I don't remember his nickname) that Antetokounmpo would not be 100% for the finals because of the injury he had against the Hawks, and I was totally wrong, Antetokounmpo got offer 110% of his potential, and he was on fire in the finals.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:08:04 AM

[..]
I've read on some websites that CP3 won't retire, I'm cheering to the Suns to bring reinforcements next season, and I sincerely hope CP3 gets his ring and also takes the first title to the Suns.
[..]
I do believe that he won't retire, he just had a taste of the finals, he wanted to get another crack at it again and hopefully they will be successful.

I don't think they need reinforcements, what they lack in this championship series is the experience. Majority of them have no or 0 championship experience, or even going into the playoffs.

As compare to the Bucks who has suffered in the hands of Toronto and Miami. I think that's enough for them to be battle tested in this year and chase their dreams to win the championship for this season.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:53:34 AM

Bucks really made it, congrats to them! And I think that they totally deserved this title also. Actually, Giannis deserved it. He played incredible in the whole series. And in the last game, it was his best performance. He scored 50 points, that was huge. He just carried his team to the win and the title.

The good thing is he remained humble, as if he doesn't carry the team and even cried for happiness, I like this guy, he will surely become a hall of famer. I believe in the long run, he will improve more, his 3 point shooting and perimeter shooting might improve like LBJ.

Giannis is like he is the Lebron James of Milwaukee Bucks right now. He carries his team like LJ. He is still 26-year-old also. He has a long road ahead of him. He will definitely improve himself and be much better than now in time. Even now, he is like unstoppable.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:09:21 AM

Milwaukee Bucks, always a good contender in the Eastern Conference every season that always failed in their playoffs run. I even pointed out it here before that they choke at some of their playoffs series (notably against the Toronto Raptors 2019 Eastern Conference Finals wherein after leading a 2-0 lead, they lost 4 in a row).

Lots of rumors since then that Giannis might search for a new home but decided to stay and trust the process. Instead, the Bucks find a way to surround the duo of Giannis and Middleton with good role players.

The effort has now paid off and they are now enjoying their Larry O'Brien championship trophy which they acquire right at their home court!
It's true. Bucks management provided the players for Giannis and he didn't let them down. Both offensive and defensive end he dominated putting the Bucks to a winning position. Chase down blocks. Wooh! We will see a lot of that in his highlight reels.
I am glad that their bench players also steeped up. Bobby Portis with 16 points for 23 minutes, every time Giannis rests he will contribute.
Pat Connaughton, no points but 8 important rebounds in game and some of them are offensive rebounds that helped close the game.
Their strong and didn't need to outscore anyone, just do what you can. That's good chemistry for me.

Who will forgot Bobby Portis contributions? he is a crowd favourite in Milwaukee now. Pat Connaughton outside shooting is also a big help for them. And he is also a very tough defender and good rebounder.

And then the key to the piece is getting Jrue Holiday, again big gamble of their part, but it really paid off. The team for sure will still be intact and will defend their championship next year. For sure the West teams wanted to get back on the East. So Lakers, Clippers, Suns will come out strong next year.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2021, 09:39:44 AM

Before he went to the Suns, he is in the Thunder and carried the team literally because no one really expected them to go into the playoffs but he did the impossible.
Now he got traded from a team which didn't experienced any playoffs for years but have promising players like Ayton and Booker. He literally changed the whole team and its the first time of the Suns to go to the NBA Finals after years of drought.

He has at least 2 years still to get a title and for sure he will stay on the Suns. The only thing that the Suns lacked in the Finals was a big. Saric and Kaminsky are both injured at that time and they don't have any other but Ayton. With how the Suns played in this season, I'm thinking that they will be a team to be reckoned with because they are a strong team. They will come back next season and will enter the playoffs again.

Who will forgot Bobby Portis contributions? he is a crowd favourite in Milwaukee now. Pat Connaughton outside shooting is also a big help for them. And he is also a very tough defender and good rebounder.
The crowd favorite Portis Cheesy. He didn't played that much in the playoffs until Giannis got injured and that is the time for him to shine. Helped his team, boosted their morale and have a big contribution especially in their last game where he got double figures. When Holiday and Middleton are having an off-night, he stepped up. Regarding Connaughton, he is a high-flyer, a good rebounder and a good shooter. Overall, the Bucks have a good supporting casts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:49:17 AM

^^ Yes, Portis is also a big contributor not just in offense but somewhat when he is inside he can inspire the team, now that's one intangible that you can obviously, can't measure.

For the Phoenix Suns, yes, Paul will not retire, he will still chase that championship ring. He is still healthy but needs to be really be careful. Not sure about those super teams rumors though, it will just tip the balance again. And Bucks proved that you don't need to build one, just one good caliber player in Giannis and then surround with quality supporting and role players.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 11:59:39 AM

^^ Yes, Portis is also a big contributor not just in offense but somewhat when he is inside he can inspire the team, now that's one intangible that you can obviously, can't measure.

For the Phoenix Suns, yes, Paul will not retire, he will still chase that championship ring. He is still healthy but needs to be really be careful. Not sure about those super teams rumors though, it will just tip the balance again. And Bucks proved that you don't need to build one, just one good caliber player in Giannis and then surround with quality supporting and role players.

In an article that I read, Paul said he will be back to work and he will not yet retire, he was already close to achieving his first championship but it didn't happen, so as long as he continues, he will have a chance to win the championship. Suns are a great team, they just need some improvement in the next season.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:11:05 PM

Portis brings good impact after that Semis without Giannis, he helped a lot each time coach call him to play.
Nothing to say about the Suns they've tried to win but things didn't worked it out according to their favor, Bucks is much deeper and have that eagerness
to win the game, most of those 3 last games has been decided in the last few minutes of the game, just not that lucky to convert important shots to win.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:13:59 PM

Portis brings good impact after that Semis without Giannis, he helped a lot each time coach call him to play.
Nothing to say about the Suns they've tried to win but things didn't worked it out according to their favor, Bucks is much deeper and have that eagerness
to win the game, most of those 3 last games has been decided in the last few minutes of the game, just not that lucky to convert important shots to win.

I would agree with that because, in game 5 and 6, Portis already played a lot of minutes, his defense and offense is good and Giannis could really breath when he is out to rest. I guess Portis should be recognized as well, he is a hard-working big man and one of the reasons why Bucks won its championship.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:20:10 PM

[..]
[..]
I do believe that he won't retire, he just had a taste of the finals, he wanted to get another crack at it again and hopefully they will be successful.

I don't think they need reinforcements, what they lack in this championship series is the experience. Majority of them have no or 0 championship experience, or even going into the playoffs.

As compare to the Bucks who has suffered in the hands of Toronto and Miami. I think that's enough for them to be battle tested in this year and chase their dreams to win the championship for this season.

Perhaps someone in the middle that can alternate Ayton, at least a solid center, in the breed of like Dwight Howard, will be a big help for the Suns to improved next season.

I think Booker will be developed into a well rounded player in the next 2-3 years when he hits his prime years. I'm seeing another Kobe in him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 12:58:57 PM

[..]
[..]

Perhaps someone in the middle that can alternate Ayton, at least a solid center, in the breed of like Dwight Howard, will be a big help for the Suns to improved next season.

I think Booker will be developed into a well rounded player in the next 2-3 years when he hits his prime years. I'm seeing another Kobe in him.

Booker is already exceptional and like Kobe, he can't win without a superstar playing beside him, usually the big man.
Kobe's success is because of Shaq and Pau Gasol, he had a good big man and of course a roster that is composed of good bench players.

Booker will be determined to win a championship, but if you'll ask me, it's okay to lose because, from a non-playoff team, the Suns had accelerated in the NBA Finals.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 01:51:44 PM

No doubt. He just needs more help. Ayton can't handle all those big from the Bucks. One will box him and the other will dominate the rebound. There is just no one out there who can take an offensive rebound other than him.

Booker on the other hand is still young. There's so much future with that young guy and I believe someday he will also be a champion. Although I think it will not be CP3 by his side but a high chance it could be Ayton.
They are a good combo already if Booker can increase their chemistry.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 02:14:32 PM

Bucks really made it, congrats to them! And I think that they totally deserved this title also. Actually, Giannis deserved it. He played incredible in the whole series. And in the last game, it was his best performance. He scored 50 points, that was huge. He just carried his team to the win and the title.

The good thing is he remained humble, as if he doesn't carry the team and even cried for happiness, I like this guy, he will surely become a hall of famer. I believe in the long run, he will improve more, his 3 point shooting and perimeter shooting might improve like LBJ.

Giannis is like he is the Lebron James of Milwaukee Bucks right now. He carries his team like LJ. He is still 26-year-old also. He has a long road ahead of him. He will definitely improve himself and be much better than now in time. Even now, he is like unstoppable.

There's a big difference, Lebron won a championship with lots of all-stars surrounding him, and he has to join the heat to win a championship but Giannis choose to stay and let the opportunity came to him, that's why I admire him more than Lebron James now. However, as per individual comparison, Lebron is way better for me as he has developed himself into a complete player which Giannis still has to learn over time.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 02:27:27 PM

I absolutely enjoyed the 6th game and Giannis' huge performance the most. He got 50 points which was really insane. I've never seen him this focused and this good. Rather than the team, actually he won the game by himself. He scored half the points of the team. Suns had a big difficulty in keeping pace with him. Congrats to Bucks for winning the title! And it was really unlucky for Suns. Maybe they will not get a similar chance for years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:31:22 PM

I am very happy that Bucks managed to win a ring, it is a proof that if a star stays in their team and the team is managed properly and coached properly than even a small market team could win a ring, it should be testament towards all the names that built super teams to win a ring, Lebron in Miami, KD in GSW, all those rings were very boring rings that didn't really helped anyone, I would prefer Giannis' only ring over any KD ring honestly because it actually means something.

Giannis slowly becoming 4th favorite player of mine, behind only MJ, Kobe and Lebron, those are all great names that were very powerful against whoever they played, whereas Giannis only has one ring so far but it looks like there is a chance he could keep this up, dude is only 26 years old and if Bucks could profit on this championship and get good free agents this off season then we are talking about a really good future for them.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 04:59:53 PM

Giannis slowly becoming 4th favorite player of mine, behind only MJ, Kobe and Lebron, those are all great names that were very powerful against whoever they played, whereas Giannis only has one ring so far but it looks like there is a chance he could keep this up, dude is only 26 years old and if Bucks could profit on this championship and get good free agents this off season then we are talking about a really good future for them.
Young and will still experience more that will strengthen him. This was how Lebron plays back then but Giannis was just more on the painted area plays while Lebron do outside shots a lot of times. Chase down blocks, dunking the ball super hard to the rim and attacking with a booster in their feet.  Grin
We don't see much players who does that anymore after Lebron since the outside shooting had been concentrated more than attacking the paint.
Old school hoops being remembered too. They won because of post up and strength below the rim and not because of outside shooting.
Giannis making that 17/19 freethrows made me remember Dirk Nowitzki perfect freethrow shooting 24/24 against OKC Game 1 before they win the Finals against Miami Heat.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:12:09 PM

Just awkward and funny to think though, Booker + Middleton + Holiday all Olympic bound and could possibility in the same plane going to Japan.  Grin. Last game they tried to kill each other and now they are team mates and possible to bring home another Olympic basketball gold for the US team.  Grin.

I also read rumours of CP3 or Russell Westbrook teaming up in Lakers jersey. For now it's a fantasy, but who knows, maybe Westbrook is willing to be traded again in the West. But it will cost a lot from the Lakers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:24:45 PM

When the score is 0-2 I didn't think that the Bucks will gonna win until I see them tied the game and finished with 4-2 that's some really nice performance by the Bucks, they deserve it congratulations to Milwaukee Bucks. I see that there's already an odds somewhere for the next playoffs which team do you think will won this time? will the Bucks be a back to back champion for the next season?

CoolerSid

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:07:08 PM

Milwaukee has a situation where it will be difficult for them to take the top places of the table.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:22:21 PM

Just awkward and funny to think though, Booker + Middleton + Holiday all Olympic bound and could possibility in the same plane going to Japan.  Grin. Last game they tried to kill each other and now they are team mates and possible to bring home another Olympic basketball gold for the US team.  Grin.

I also read rumours of CP3 or Russell Westbrook teaming up in Lakers jersey. For now it's a fantasy, but who knows, maybe Westbrook is willing to be traded again in the West. But it will cost a lot from the Lakers.

In the end all these guys all hang together there isn't many rivalries like their was in the 80s and 90s.  These guys allele millions and in the end all probably party with each other lol.  There are some outliers but the guys on these 2 tes don't really have a continual hate for each other.  Of course things get heated in a game but long term meh.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 [1936] 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 ... 3394 »
  Print  

Jump to: