News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 [1963] 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 3396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878034 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:21:47 AM

Greed pure and simple.  He is a marginal player, and getting offered and turning down $85million is rediculous.  He couldn't really expect to get top nba tier salary does he?  I think they avoided a disaster at even offering $85mil.  Maybe next time he will accept:)
Yeah, it looks like it was only his greed. However, I don't exclude that Schroder doesn't want to be a bench player, and Westbrook signing could have influenced his decision. Anyway, he still might be able to prove to everyone that he deserves a big salary, although I don't expect that he will be playing like a superstar next season.

There might not be a next time for Dennis Schroder.

I think by now everything has settles down on him, he readily accepted the Celtics offer and blow a once in a lifetime windfall from the Lakers. And there are a lot of memes going around and having a field day roasting him specially from Lakers fan, Lol.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 05:05:51 AM

There might not be a next time for Dennis Schroder.

I think by now everything has settles down on him, he readily accepted the Celtics offer and blow a once in a lifetime windfall from the Lakers. And there are a lot of memes going around and having a field day roasting him specially from Lakers fan, Lol.
And once the Lakers meet Celtics in the season we will hear chants of boos all around the Staples Center.
This kind of mistake will never be forgotten too easily. They will remember it.  Grin

Denver Nuggets re-sign free agent guard Will Barton III

Big help. He proved a lot during the season and playoffs. It's just the hamstring injury that he should take care of.
Wishing for a Nuggets healthy year and Michael Porter Jr. taking his game to greater heights like how he did in the season.
The playoffs is just too much for him but now he has the experience and that should control the tense he had last time. It's too obvious.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 06:46:25 AM

Big help. He proved a lot during the season and playoffs. It's just the hamstring injury that he should take care of.
Wishing for a Nuggets healthy year and Michael Porter Jr. taking his game to greater heights like how he did in the season.
The playoffs is just too much for him but now he has the experience and that should control the tense he had last time. It's too obvious.

I love this team so simple but really a team effort each game that they've played,

Imagine if Jamal was there playing with Rising Porter Jr, a re-enforcement Magic star Gordon and with his very familiar Duo, the current season MVP Jokic'. They are all good from both offense and defense, a very silent dark horse who can beat any super team, just need them to jive once again a team that composed of all role players who know how to fill their position inside the court.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:06:30 AM

I love this team so simple but really a team effort each game that they've played,

Imagine if Jamal was there playing with Rising Porter Jr, a re-enforcement Magic star Gordon and with his very familiar Duo, the current season MVP Jokic'. They are all good from both offense and defense, a very silent dark horse who can beat any super team, just need them to jive once again a team that composed of all role players who know how to fill their position inside the court.

I'm not sure though if we will discover Porter Jr, if not for Jamal being out of the season because of the injuries. It was sort of of blessing though, Porter Jr. step up and fill the vacuum for a missing Jamal. But as you have, it's too much for him and it seems he was overwhelmed by the playoff atmosphere. But he has gained valuable lessons and experience so for sure he will improved a lot next season.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:29:11 AM

After the big contract renewal with Kevin Durant (4 years, $198 million), the Brooklyn Nets are also working on contract extensions with James Harden and Kyrie Irving.
According to ESPN's Bobby Marks reports, James Harden can get a $161 million max salary contract over 3 years, from the 2023-2024 season.  While Kyrie Irving can also aim for a renewal at the maximum salary, $186.6 million over 4 years, but from the 2022-2023 season.
Last season, the Brooklyn Nets made it all the way to the Conference Semifinals in the Playoffs, eliminated by the champion Milwaukee Bucks.  The team has had to deal all season with injuries (Durant, Harden and Irving).  The true potential of the Nets has so far remained hidden, but with an improved supporting cast, and superstars ready to embrace the cause in the long run, they are a strong candidate to win the next NBA title.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 10:23:10 AM

After the big contract renewal with Kevin Durant (4 years, $198 million), the Brooklyn Nets are also working on contract extensions with James Harden and Kyrie Irving.
According to ESPN's Bobby Marks reports, James Harden can get a $161 million max salary contract over 3 years, from the 2023-2024 season.  While Kyrie Irving can also aim for a renewal at the maximum salary, $186.6 million over 4 years, but from the 2022-2023 season.
Last season, the Brooklyn Nets made it all the way to the Conference Semifinals in the Playoffs, eliminated by the champion Milwaukee Bucks.  The team has had to deal all season with injuries (Durant, Harden and Irving).  The true potential of the Nets has so far remained hidden, but with an improved supporting cast, and superstars ready to embrace the cause in the long run, they are a strong candidate to win the next NBA title.
Last season, we've seen a lot of injuries all throughout the whole playoffs and it kinda like dictates who will win the series.
If there is a superstar on a team that is injured, chances of them losing is high.

Injuries are inevitable we know that and that happened to the Big 3 of the Nets that is why they came short into the playoffs and they got defeated by the complete roster Bucks. I don't know if they will apply this but they might put some load management on some of their superstar players like what they did to Kawhi when he is in the Clippers just because these 3 superstars of the Nets are prone to injuries (except for Durant maybe since he didn't get injured in the playoffs) but if they will play all throughout the playoffs this upcoming season, we might see them in the NBA Finals. Right now, they are still on the top on the bets of winning a championship.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:51:47 AM

I think that the new season is going to be really exciting. I'm expecting a final series between Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets. As Russell Westbrook have joined Lakers side, they are much stronger than before now. Some people mock Westbrook like he is terrible on scoring points. But I believe that he will be much better at Lakers.

Nets also should be able to play much better as they won't be struggling with important injuries finally. I hope that one of the trio doesn't get injured again in the regular season or the playoffs.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:54:19 AM

Last season, we've seen a lot of injuries all throughout the whole playoffs and it kinda like dictates who will win the series.
If there is a superstar on a team that is injured, chances of them losing is high.

Injuries are inevitable we know that and that happened to the Big 3 of the Nets that is why they came short into the playoffs and they got defeated by the complete roster Bucks. I don't know if they will apply this but they might put some load management on some of their superstar players like what they did to Kawhi when he is in the Clippers just because these 3 superstars of the Nets are prone to injuries (except for Durant maybe since he didn't get injured in the playoffs) but if they will play all throughout the playoffs this upcoming season, we might see them in the NBA Finals. Right now, they are still on the top on the bets of winning a championship.

They are very close defeating the Bucks last season if not for Durant's long feet, remember the 3? well he was stepping so it only counts as 2 points and go for another overtime which eventually they lost. Harden was injured that time, was afraid to take the shots.

Still a big gamble on the Nets side though, they acquire this big 3 to get a ring in at least 3 years. First year was a failure already, so let's see if in the last 2 years if they can accomplished something otherwise the gamble didn't paid off.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:57:57 AM

I think that the new season is going to be really exciting. I'm expecting a final series between Los Angeles Lakers and Brooklyn Nets. As Russell Westbrook have joined Lakers side, they are much stronger than before now. Some people mock Westbrook like he is terrible on scoring points. But I believe that he will be much better at Lakers.
Lakers has been there, with Lebron and AD, its that they also got injured nearing the playoffs and even during their playoff run with the Suns. But having Westbrook is still not an assurance that they will go to the finals. Other teams are also upgrading their line up. Yes, in paper they really look solid, but we will see.

Nets also should be able to play much better as they won't be struggling with important injuries finally. I hope that one of the trio doesn't get injured again in the regular season or the playoffs.
Hopefully no one will get injured, not just the big 3. The league was plague with injuries last year and mostly its on superstars. Giannis was also injured, but he was able to come back and win the NBA trophy and MVP last year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:09:43 AM

That's still speculation though, more like the chemistry would need to be sharpen first on their roster. Westbrook is definitely good and no doubts on that and he's a good addition to the Lakers roster. I just hopes that all just be healthy and fine when the regular season comes since the upcoming one is totally exhilarating to see, more surprises again.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 11:18:35 AM

That's still speculation though, more like the chemistry would need to be sharpen first on their roster. Westbrook is definitely good and no doubts on that and he's a good addition to the Lakers roster. I just hopes that all just be healthy and fine when the regular season comes since the upcoming one is totally exhilarating to see, more surprises again.

We see a super team created before but it didn't work so they really need to have a good chemistry between this rooster since if Westbrook can manage to adjust the game style of lakers and can able to allow his teammates to shot or do their jobs well provably we can see them as legit strong contender in the west. We can see all of the action once the season starts and I'm excited to watch on how those teams works with their new roosters acquired this free agency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:25:24 AM

I think that the biggest candidate for winning the championship this season are Brooklyn Nets. They struggled with injuries too much in the last season. We couldn't watch KD - Irving - Harden trio very much. But in this season, I believe this won't happen again. And this time, they will reach the championship.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:41:23 AM

I think that the biggest candidate for winning the championship this season are Brooklyn Nets. They struggled with injuries too much in the last season. We couldn't watch KD - Irving - Harden trio very much. But in this season, I believe this won't happen again. And this time, they will reach the championship.

Too early to say that, cause even they are all healthy this upcoming season the competitions are more different from the last one,

Players move from one franchise to another and all the teams are also building their own versions of the super team.

The East side is no longer an easy opponent. Unlike before where LeBron fully dominate this side of the league, But if rates them the chance, with healthy Trio of KD-Harden-Irving if they jive well and coach Nash will find good assignment  for Patty Mills I like him with De Andre Jordan to complete the starting 5.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 11:51:37 AM

Greed pure and simple.  He is a marginal player, and getting offered and turning down $85million is rediculous.  He couldn't really expect to get top nba tier salary does he?  I think they avoided a disaster at even offering $85mil.  Maybe next time he will accept:)
Yeah, it looks like it was only his greed. However, I don't exclude that Schroder doesn't want to be a bench player, and Westbrook signing could have influenced his decision. Anyway, he still might be able to prove to everyone that he deserves a big salary, although I don't expect that he will be playing like a superstar next season.
Not only greed. Schroeder thinks he is far more valuable than the $85m max contract. I mean, he's not that bad, he's actually good, but turning down the offer from the Lakers let's the other team wonder how much would he want to make to sign a contract when they could actually find a good pg with low salary. Thus, it turns out no one wants to offer him a good offer as the Lakers.
Well, the Lakers luckily evaded a massive payroll as the Lakers are looking to find good pieces at a cheaper contract.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 12:33:08 PM

Injuries hurt them a lot.
But they found new things about their team. One good example is the discovery of Campazzo. We didn't know that guy will be a pest to every pointguard out there.
His hassle in the defensive end will surely help when Jamal needs some bench time.

Same as last year. There's a lot of expectation for them but it's a different team that won the championship and even Suns was not expected to be on top of the West.
My first wish will be for a healthy season so we could be entertained more without any excuse because of injuries.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 12:57:16 PM

My first wish will be for a healthy season so we could be entertained more without any excuse because of injuries.

That's true, injuries killed the hopes of our favorite teams last playoffs. 3 of the favorites to win the championship had one of their players injured.

LA Lakers, - Anthony Davis
LA Clippers - Kawhi Leonard
Brooklyn Nets - Kyrie Irving.

Also, we have Jammal Murray who was injured before the season and has been ruled out in the remainder of the season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:41:27 PM

That's true, injuries killed the hopes of our favorite teams last playoffs. 3 of the favorites to win the championship had one of their players injured.

Also, we have Jammal Murray who was injured before the season and has been ruled out in the remainder of the season.

For Nets, not only Irving was injured actually. Harden was also injured for a long time. In fact, there were some times that both of them were injured at the same time. Kevin Durant had to carry the team those times. He still did a great job while they were injured. But it was too hard for them to promote to the next round against Bucks like that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 01:51:41 PM

For Nets, not only Irving was injured actually. Harden was also injured for a long time. In fact, there were some times that both of them were injured at the same time. Kevin Durant had to carry the team those times. He still did a great job while they were injured. But it was too hard for them to promote to the next round against Bucks like that.

Yes, Harden was also injured and although he got back in the game, he is still not 100% so he was still not able to help his team to win and beat the Buks in the East conference finals, if they only they havea  healthy Irving, I'm sure the Nets will be able to beat the Bucks in less than 7 games.

Reid

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 03:23:34 PM

And if you all remember it was KD and Kyrie Irving who was injured the first time and Harden was the one carrying the team.
This year, if that trio will be in shape, Oh God, every game should not be missed.
Whoever creates those highlights in their video streaming pages will be filled with Nets players on the top 10.  Grin
As a Nuggets fan, that hurt me big time. I never thought that could happen that quick and all my hopes of a Nuggets Finals are gone.
I know Jokic could still fight but he ain't a miracle worker.

dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2020

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2021, 03:26:07 PM

Haslem signed another one-year contract with Miami Heat, and it will be his 19th season in NBA. It's worth noting that Udonis could have retired a couple of years ago because he has played only five times in the last two seasons. However, his dedication to the team is surprising, considering that he still wants to be part of the Heat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 [1963] 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 ... 3396 »
  Print  

Jump to: