News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 3401 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878680 times)
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

So apparently the Lakers just traded draft rights of a random player for Calderon and two future second-round picks?
Am I missing something here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:08:57 AM

Ok so first it was Kevin Durant leaped to another fence which is from OKS now to GSW and now we have Dwayne Wade who according to sources committed to Chicago Bulls this coming season from Miami Heat. Interesting new line up this coming season.

Who's going to be next who will switch to another team.
i like wades move, chicago should be the better team in the coming season, he is gonna be playing with rondo, they need only someone who can really shoot and the bigs.
Wade will join Butler as well, they should be improving their offense. I am glad with wade move at least he can experience a different atmosphere in chicago bulls.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:15:53 AM

Ok so first it was Kevin Durant leaped to another fence which is from OKS now to GSW and now we have Dwayne Wade who according to sources committed to Chicago Bulls this coming season from Miami Heat. Interesting new line up this coming season.

i like wades move, chicago should be the better team in the coming season, he is gonna be playing with rondo, they need only someone who can really shoot and the bigs.
Wade will join Butler as well, they should be improving their offense. I am glad with wade move at least he can experience a different atmosphere in chicago bulls.

I think wade can be a good Shooting gurd to the bulls. They might have a good combo with derrick rose. pg and sg is a good combo for them and  especially they are both superstars. Combine it with butler at sf and gasol at center. all positions is filled seasoned and veteran players.
Mongwapogi

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:16:33 AM

Which team will be laughing stock of league in 2016-17 NBA Season?

• Warriors? Durant?
• Knicks? Noah-Rose?
• Bulls? Wade-Rondo?
• Hawks? Howard?

One going to bust badly.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:19:31 AM

So do you think its going to be Golden State Warriors vs Chicago Bulls in the Finals or its still Golden State Warriors vs Cleveland Cavaliers?
With the absence of Kevin Durant in Oklahoma City Thunders that lowered their chances to be in the Finals again this season but as for Cavaliers they now have Chicago Bulls to look out for with Wade being added to Bulls lineup.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:20:35 AM

I think wade can be a good Shooting gurd to the bulls. They might have a good combo with derrick rose. pg and sg is a good combo for them and  especially they are both superstars. Combine it with butler at sf and gasol at center. all positions is filled seasoned and veteran players.
FYI Derick Rose was already transferred to the New York Knicks so they are not strong as they use to be, they just add rondo and wade in the line up.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:23:27 AM

wow rondo and wade to bulls? amazing moves how miami let wade go i thought he's the franchise player of miami but let see what will happen to bulls after they been added,.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:34:59 AM

FYI Derick Rose was already transferred to the New York Knicks so they are not strong as they use to be, they just add rondo and wade in the line up.

He is late inform and wasnt even reading news  Grin bulls is in trouble for this season because their main man has just flee to knicks and surely that really bothers to their institution because they dont have player left they can rely on and thats the reason they need to upgrade more and look for better offensive and defensive man who can bring their team at playoffs.

Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:59:51 AM

Bulls will need scorers and outside shooters and we know Rondo and Wade aren't great in outside shooting on consistent basis. They also lost Noah and Gasol in the paint so I think they still have quite a long way to go before reaching the Finals.

Knicks now have Rose but he is prone to injury and the deeper you get to the playoffs the bigger the toll on your body becomes so I have my doubts as well.

KD on GSW will have adjustment issues unless KD will accept the role of being Robin to Curry's Batman. Zaza gets the job done in the rebounding department. They lost Barnes and Bogut but somehow got David West to the mix who can provide some 10 points per game on average off the bench so I guess it will just be all about managing the rotations now that they can reduce the minutes of Iggy so he can be healthy when needed.

Mongwapogi

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:04:39 AM

Bulls will need scorers and outside shooters and we know Rondo and Wade aren't great in outside shooting on consistent basis. They also lost Noah and Gasol in the paint so I think they still have quite a long way to go before reaching the Finals.

2017 Bulls are gonna be a weird team.
R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez
As their starting perimeter players? neither is really a 3 pt threat..and you wonder how that's gonna work in today's NBA.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:05:59 AM

Knicks now have Rose but he is prone to injury and the deeper you get to the playoffs the bigger the toll on your body becomes so I have my doubts as well.

KD on GSW will have adjustment issues unless KD will accept the role of being Robin to Curry's Batman. Zaza gets the job done in the rebounding department. They lost Barnes and Bogut but somehow got David West to the mix who can provide some 10 points per game on average off the bench so I guess it will just be all about managing the rotations now that they can reduce the minutes of Iggy so he can be healthy when needed.
I just hope that Rondo and wade will have a good relationship as a teammate, I know rondo is not a good teammate sometimes so it is really hard to have a point guard that does not play cool head.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:42:24 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez
As their starting perimeter players? neither is really a 3 pt threat..and you wonder how that's gonna work in today's NBA.

It's gonna work, it's gotta. True these players aren't much of a long range shooting squad vs the other teams but grit-and-grind works. Should they find their chemistry early in the season they're gonna be a force to be reckoned with in the east.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mongwapogi

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:43:23 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez

Knicks Vs Bulls is popcorn worthy again..
Can't wait to see the first match-up between these two teams.
Love the old Knicks Bulls rivalries will be weird to see players who used to be bulls foes playing for the bulls, and ex Bulls players on the other team.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:57:18 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez

Love the old Knicks Bulls rivalries will be weird to see players who used to be bulls foes playing for the bulls, and ex Bulls players on the other team.

That will be a sellout on either arenas. At least we might see both of them in the playoffs this coming season.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:24:33 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez

That will be a sellout on either arenas. At least we might see both of them in the playoffs this coming season.
remembering physicality between mike and ewing that's nice to see that those old bulls will compete again lets see how the rotation works for the bulls now i know we can atleast see something in the east not only dominating cavs.

Adwoif

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:53:56 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez

It is not a bad team but I do not believe that they are going to win a championship with this team.
I do believe that they are going to make it back in to the play offs again.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:02:33 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez

It is not a bad team but I do not believe that they are going to win a championship with this team.
Yeah it is not a bad team but I do think that they will not some time before they are going to be a real team. Because we know that Butler is somewhat the star of the team.
But that is maybe going to change with Wade and Rondo coming in.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 10:05:57 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez

All of Nba games where sold out in every plays and for knicks and BULLS surely it must be waited rivalry in the court knowing D.Rose will faces his ex teammates but i think BULLs Are underdog for players Match up knowing d.wade plays and rondo are bit rusted while they dont have to much perimeter player can execute their plays while in knicks they have melo and d.rose perfect blend for some plays inside and outside execution they can be a threat in hardcourt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:08:43 AM

R. Rondo
D.Wade
J. Butler
Mirotic
Lopez

Yeah it is not a bad team but I do think that they will not some time before they are going to be a real team. Because we know that Butler is somewhat the star of the team.
But that is maybe going to change with Wade and Rondo coming in.
This would be a middling team in the weak Eastern Conference. I hope there would not be chemistry issues among those players five, as D.Wade and Rondo has not had any love lost between them. I hope Rondo matures even more, but the coach plays a big role in that too. This Bulls team really look odd with its composition. Looks like they are not yet on the rebuilding process as what they are getting are players on the decline already (sorry, D.Wade).
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:28:13 AM

The  Timberwolves filled their Holes this free agency even though failing to get Joakim Noah and Pau Gasol

2015-2016 Roster

PG: Rubio
SG: Lavine ( Not his natural position)
SF: Wiggins
PF: KAT
C: Gorgui Dieng ( Since Pek is being paid 12million $ a year to seat)

2016-2017 Season

PG: Rubio
SG: Bradon Rush
SF: Wiggins
PF: KAT
C: Cole Aldrich

I believe  MN Timberwolves will be seeded above the 6th seed this season
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 3401 »
  Print  

Jump to: